»Hide the Gifted« MOVED

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: »Hide the Gifted« Power RP -Open- not accepting

Postby SabrinaB » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:01 am

You can still RP if you want but things have to change around here.
More details can be found in the discussion threa, liked on the front page
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Orch_xx » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:20 am

Lila

"Sir, our tracker has found the gifted ones in a house nearby. Here are the co-ordinate." she hands him a piece of paper with the co-ordinates on. She smiles professionally.
Orch_xx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bamf » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:29 am

Matthew Chivellereli | 19 | Male | Gifted | Heteroflexible

Mattew lent back careful of her wings and rested his head on hers. "It's feels like forever since I had a good rest." He replied softly as he stared out of the front window. He wished he could freeze time, capture this moment forever. Enjoy it longer than he knew it was bound to last.
Bamf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:34 am

Clayton looked over the city, standing on the roof. What was keepig Dian this long?!
"Thanks," he said, not taking the note. "You can give it to Dian, if he ever gets here..."
That boy was in serious trouble when this was done...
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: »Hide the Gifted« Teen power RP -Open-

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:37 am

╭━━━━━━━╯╰━━━━━━━╮
Mikhail Khabarovski
Female / Human / 22
Tags: Marzio
╰━━━━━━━╮╭━━━━━━━╯
She stood up as well when the other stood, but what happened next was something she never would've expected
Her eyes widened when she saw the man she was having brunch with suddenly shift into some sort of mythological creature
Did that happen normally? She had to ask herself before staggering back and falling over her own chair
Again, with the clumsy blood in her
She didn't want to see someone she cared about get hurt, so she got up and reached for a chair, to somehow launch at the lady who must've been a hunter
There was no way he was going down without a fight

╭━━━━━━━╯🔸╰━━━━━━━╮
Tars Stellar
Male / Cyborg / Unknown
Tags: Varias
╰━━━━━━━╮🔸╭━━━━━━━╯
"Yup.. so shuttup and sit down.." he growled before letting the door shut behind him and lock
While then slipping the card into his pocket and jogging off down the hall
Before heading up some stairs and busting out to the roof to spot the helicopter
And ducked, ran up to it and jumped inside before pulling on his seatbelt and helmet
"Go.." he shouted over the motor to Dian, the pilot

╭━━━━━━━━╯⚜️╰━━━━━━━━╮
Kristian Ludwig
Male / Winged Human / 25
Tags: x
╰━━━━━━━━╮⚜️╭━━━━━━━━╯
He was smiling while walking down a path in the park, where random little birds that belonged to no-one followed suit after him
Though his wings were hidden under his lab coat, which fluttered behind him, they still knew
And he chuckled while glancing behind him every now and then to see so many following the doctor
It was funny, and every now and then the dove that sat on his shoulder, the bird that he owned would coo
Almost jealously
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:47 am

Dian looke at Tars, then ahead. "Are you sure you locked the door?" he asked. He didn't want to hunt that annoying boy down again.
He was glad no other key coul open his lab, only his key and Clayton's key could.
He got the helicopter off the ground and up in the air. He looked at the meters, then outside. "Hold on," he said in the headset to Tars, then made a sharp turn to the left and went straight ahead.
He soon spotted the hotel an could see Clayton. "I bet he's in a bad mood..." He looked below, slowly losing height to prepare the landing.
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: »Hide the Gifted« Teen power RP -Open-

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:54 am

╭━━━━━━━╯╰━━━━━━━╮
Mikhail Khabarovski
Female / Human / 22
Tags: Marzio
╰━━━━━━━╮╭━━━━━━━╯
She stood up as well when the other stood, but what happened next was something she never would've expected
Her eyes widened when she saw the man she was having brunch with suddenly shift into some sort of mythological creature
Did that happen normally? She had to ask herself before staggering back and falling over her own chair
Again, with the clumsy blood in her
She didn't want to see someone she cared about get hurt, so she got up and reached for a chair, to somehow launch at the lady who must've been a hunter
There was no way he was going down without a fight

╭━━━━━━━╯🔸╰━━━━━━━╮
Tars Stellar
Male / Cyborg / Unknown
Tags: Varias
╰━━━━━━━╮🔸╭━━━━━━━╯
"Yeah.." he scoffed and shook his head
"There's no way I would forget to do that.."
And silenced up while glancing out the window and gripping hold to the sides of his seat as they took off
It brought back horrible.. painful memories..
Could robots even.. feel?
He didn't know.. he stared out into the open as some sort of overdrive kicked in and he couldn't move.. couldn't speak
Reliving the past experiences in his mind, without any emotion

╭━━━━━━━━╯⚜️╰━━━━━━━━╮
Kristian Ludwig
Male / Winged Human / 25
Tags: x
╰━━━━━━━━╮⚜️╭━━━━━━━━╯
He was smiling while walking down a path in the park, where random little birds that belonged to no-one followed suit after him
Though his wings were hidden under his lab coat, which fluttered behind him, they still knew
And he chuckled while glancing behind him every now and then to see so many following the doctor
It was funny, and every now and then the dove that sat on his shoulder, the bird that he owned would coo
Almost jealously
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blissie » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:03 am

((Anyone open for tagg?)

Lyn

Lyn walked down the street, her mind wanders off the where unicorns ruled the land..... Causing her to bump into three sets of walls, and trip and fall a million times. She was already immune to these injurys, you get them if... Well, if you're lyn.
hey it would be very nice if u ;))
blissie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:16 am

Dian calmly landed the helicopter on the roof. "Don't worry, this thing is safer than driving a tank."
He got up and opened the door for Clayton. He then sat back in his seat, strapping on his seatbelts again. He hande Clayton a heapiece, with the noise of the helicopter it was impossible to talk without one.
"Took you long enough," Clayton said, his face without any expression. He took the note from Lila, giving it to Dian. "They should be there. Hurry up and no more mistakes."
"Yes sir," Dian replied. He looked at the cordinates. "It's tough to land there, lots of phonelines above the ground."
He put the note down, looking at ars again. "I will do anything to keep this thing in the air, don't worry." He could see he was nervous, though he had no idea why.
"Off we go," he mumbled, lifting off again.

Varias sighed and looked around in the lab. There was a lot of stuff, but he had no idea what it all was. He walked to the desk, pulling back the chair with his foot. He sat down on it, trying to free his arms. It was no use.
He looked around for a knife or scissors, but there were none. A lab full with stuff and no knife? Some lab...
He sighed and tried to sit comfortable, which was hard with his hands tied on his back.

((Last post for today, see you tomorrow))
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: »Hide the Gifted« Power RP -Open-Accepting-

Postby deanbean samfam » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:23 am

skylar ¤ hunter ¤ striaight ¤ tags : -

skylar walked out of the ammo room ,closing the door behind her as she walked out then looked around.she carried a small brown bag that contained the suppplys she took and continued to sing her favorite song that was suck in her head . it was a mellow song sang by eden , he was her favorite singer for many reasons . she carried a small brown bag that contained the suppplys she took. what else do i need? she asked herself trying to think while looking into each room that had different supplys in it.
deanbean samfam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me