~ Puppet Strings ~ vampxhuman-new and accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ~ Puppet Strings ~ vampxhuman-new and accepting

Postby owl0430 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:13 pm

--Aido Nightingale-18-male-puppeteer-Tagged;none
The male decided to take a walk outside the mansion. Generally he and the others avoided going into the town to avoid questioning, and anything of that sort. Today though he wanted to go into the town, to walk around for a bit. Maybe he would go to a nice little cafe, or maybe a store to find some new cloths. Either way, he planned on maybe locating a few humans he might want to send his 'puppet' after.

--Ayumi Kurenai-17-female-puppet-tagged;Takeshi
''Most of the others here were taken in by the vampires at an older age, and weren't raised here. I on the other hand was raised here sense i could remember. I see no reason to fear most of you, as most of you are just trying to be human the best you can. Your all still human in a sense, you just have a different apetite than the rest of us. Therefore i have no reason to be afraid...unless your name is Masa, then i do see reason to be rather terrified. Also, i haven't met you before, and so i have even more reason to not be afraid.''

--Aika Shizuka-17-female-human-tagged;Kira
''Hm....no, i think i would've been alright. Got several knives on me, and yes i have a permit to carry them with me for self defense. I'm not an idiot.Anyways though, people have been dissapearing at an alarming rate. Though it has slowed down a bit. Nobody has seen any signs of kidnappers or murderers, nobody had seen anything at all. It's almost like they are vanishing out of thin air.''
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kohalin » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:22 am

Marsilio Trithemius || 16 years || Male || Puppet || Tags;Aura

A nervous laugh chuckle escaped from the blonde boy's mouth. Maybe it would have been better to hide any bites he had gotten before going to the town. But then again, normal people would probably just assume they're bug bites. Marsilio grinned at the woman , coming to the conclusion that she was apart of the whole mansion and vampire business. "If that's the first thing you ask then I guess it's safe to assume that you work there too?" he whispered. Although it was just the two of them at that moment he didn't want to take any chances.

Rose || 18 years || Female || Human || Tags;open

A slam sounded throughout her house. She had just slammed a door shut behind her as she walked into her office. Papers were rustled and books were flung in every which direction. Eventually Rose found what she wanted, newspaper articles, recent ones in fact. Just like everyone else who lived in the town, she too noticed how people were suddenly disappearing out of thin air. What is even more strange is that no one has reported seeing a murder or kidnapping which would suggest that they missing people just vanished without a trace. Having an interest with criminal justice and law enforcement, Rose is very interested in what is happening in this town. She moved here recently and only noticed what was happening a little while ago. Being the strong headed person she is, Rose began to storm out of her office and out of her house to the local shop. Tonight/today was going to be a long one if she is spending it just reading newspaper articles. If she was going to read for a day then coffee is vital!
Kohalin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:31 pm

All my characters are open))
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:28 am

(one of them could find Aika;who is talking to Kira, or masa could find ayumi talking to Takeshi)
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:40 am

Okay I'll have Masa find Ayumi, and echos at a cafe. And Kasumi is walking back to the mabook empty handed again)

Masa was wandering about town. He then saw Ayumi talking to a guy..Um no not on his watch. That was his puppet! He walked up to her "Hey, Ayumi, how are ou today" he smiled innocently

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:56 am

(Ayumi's in the mansion though...how'd they get out into the town?)

The male decided to take a walk outside the mansion. Generally he and the others avoided going into the town to avoid questioning, and anything of that sort. Today though he wanted to go into the town, to walk around for a bit. Maybe he would go to a nice little cafe, or maybe a store to find some new cloths. Either way, he planned on maybe locating a few humans he might want to send his 'puppet' after.

Waiting for Takeshi to reply, she noticed masa. ''Speaking of the monster...'' she muttered quietly as Masa walked in. ''hmm..i dunno, Masa. Let me check. Let's see, a mean vampire sends me out to find a human when I still need to lay low, almost gets me arrested, and calls me an idiot? How does it sound like my day went to you?'' the friendly tone she had been talking to Takeshi in had turned into a closed-up, hostile tone. '' Now if you don't mind, i was having a conversation with Takeshi here.''

''Hm....no, i think i would've been alright. Got several knives on me, and yes i have a permit to carry them with me for self defense. I'm not an idiot.Anyways though, people have been dissapearing at an alarming rate. Though it has slowed down a bit. Nobody has seen any signs of kidnappers or murderers, nobody had seen anything at all. It's almost like they are vanishing out of thin air.''
Last edited by owl0430 on Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:37 am

(Oh I didn't know. Sorry)

Masa was wandering about the masion. He then saw Ayumi his best friend ever who absolutely hates his guts! He walked up to her "Hey, Ayumi, how are ou today" he smiled innocently

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:43 am

Waiting for Takeshi to reply, she noticed masa. ''Speaking of the monster...'' she muttered quietly as Masa walked in. ''hmm..i dunno, Masa. Let me check. Let's see, a mean vampire sends me out to find a human when I still need to lay low, almost gets me arrested, and calls me an idiot? How does it sound like my day went to you?'' the friendly tone she had been talking to Takeshi in had turned into a closed-up, hostile tone. '' Now if you don't mind, i was having a conversation with Takeshi here.''

ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:22 pm

"I was just...making sure you're okay " he frowned and sighed "I'm glad you're okayish " he murmurs and sits on a couch "maybe I have been an arrogant annoying son of a half blood

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:36 am

'' Ya, you actually give a care. Like i believe that.'' She had her back to masa, but every once in a while she would look back at takeshi. ''' Oh, and what do you been 'maybe' ? It is more like definetly. Your ignorant, selfish, and annoying! not to mention you are extremly vain!'' she turned back to face masa, pointing a feather duster at him. '' and unlike Takeshi, you don't give much of a care about our lives!'' she then began dusting again.

Last edited by owl0430 on Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me