The Academy (open and accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Academy (open and accepting)

Postby ✿alien✿ » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:27 pm

Erin Moore-Student-Acid Generation
Erin took a deep breath and walked through the hall with a boyish grin. His green eyes sparkled in excitement as he walked into his first class, sitting in a seat somewhere towards the middle of the class. He dropped his bag next to his desk and leaned back, relaxed.

Lilith Jones-Student-Emotion Control
Lilith lifted her sunglasses so they were perched atop her platinum hair and pushed her way through the hall carelessly, blue eyes cold. Growling, she shoved past a group of gossiping girls to enter a classroom for her first class and dropped into a desk in a back corner.
✿alien✿

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowtheghost » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:53 am

sky/ 17/ object manipulation
I leaned back farther in my chair as students either slowly filed in or stayed in the hallways. the clock ticked down until there was less than a minute before class started. ' and the joy begins' i said stretching and playing with my pencil

Eric/ English teacher/ enhanced vision and hearing
i started a head tally of the students quickly figuring out who might be missing.
Shadowtheghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeiro » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:09 am

Brandon[] Student [] Fire, Lightning

Brandon made it just before he could hear the bell ring. With close call, he sat down at his designated desk. Placing his bag down. His first class was English what a good way to start everyday on.

(Writers block pardon me)
Zeiro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowtheghost » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:51 am

Eric Williams/ english teacher/ enhanced vision and perception
As the bell rings and turn to face my students and glance at the roster on my computer. "ok everybody, im gonna take rollcall, then we will talk about the rest of the year, might even let of a few you show off your powers if you so feel the need." i announce, clearing my throat, and starting to read through to list of names

Sky/17/object manipulation
I sit in my first hour math class and listen for the teacher to call my name as they start roll call. I levitate my penicl and twirl it inches above my hand; just mindless fiddling.
Shadowtheghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:54 am

Telem Zuplo
17 ~ Student ~ Shifter ~ Tags: Open

The Male ran onto school grounds, he was currently in one of his many animal forms, the one he was currently in was that of a saber-toothed tiger. He was late for his first class, and his first class happened to be English with a Mr. Williams. Telem burst through the class-room doors, half way through shifting back into his human form. Thankfully when ever he shifted his clothes never ripped, unless he shifted into something like a whale or a elephant. "S-sorry!" He whispered with a yelp as his teeth came back to their human form, one of the most painful part of his transformations.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doyosaur » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:28 pm

Autmn~14~Math Class
I watched as a male raced into class.With my boredom taking place, I started popping my neck and my knuckles,my shoulders as well.

(Sorry~I didn't really know what to write ^~^)
𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳
xxx------ > 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 < ------
<< 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚖𝚎! >>
he/she/theybiintj8w7
i am totally not thinking about
changing my entire signature
during the internet event lmao
good luck everyone ! ! ! and i
hope you have a great day <3

dappervolkspotifylisto
x! 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 !
doyosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowtheghost » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:52 am

Eric Williams/ English teacher/ enhanced vision and hearing
i watched the boy transform into a human form. "Yes hello, Telem... Zuplo, yes?" i ask glancing at the roster on my computer. I glanced up at a student cracking their knuckles and then back to Telem. "don't worry about being late, its the first day." i said
Shadowtheghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:14 am

Telem Zuplo
17 ~ Student ~ Shifter

He blushed, and smiled half-heartedly before nodding and walked over to the back of the class. Telem sat down and brought out his work stuff. He started to doodle on the side of one of his papers, it wasn't long before that doodle turned into a sketch. He pulled up the hood of his jacket, and tapped his left foot against the ground. Blue eyes darted around the class-room, as if he was looking for a way out.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doyosaur » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:07 pm

Autmn~14~Math Class~
Telem Zuplo, gotta remember that.I stated in my mind. In a little amount of time my leg started shaking.Ugh I can't ever get enough sleep can I?I groaned in my head. My eyelids feeling heavy I laid my head down on my desk closing the heaviest eyelid, my right eye.
𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳
xxx------ > 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 < ------
<< 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚖𝚎! >>
he/she/theybiintj8w7
i am totally not thinking about
changing my entire signature
during the internet event lmao
good luck everyone ! ! ! and i
hope you have a great day <3

dappervolkspotifylisto
x! 𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘢𝘴 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 !
doyosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shadowtheghost » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:08 am

Eric Williams/ English teacher/ Enhanced vision and hearing
"Now, for those of you that do not know me, my name is Eric Williams, you can call me Mr.WIlliams. I am normally an English teacher but due to the shortage of teachers, the math, history, and electives have been divided between what teacher we have, so I may not be a math teacher but it was my second choice behind teaching English. If you look over there I have a poster of classroom rules, tacky I know, bare with me, but if you read it you'll notice that says no cell phones unless permitted, there are times and days I will let listen to your music and I try to have free time at the end of class. For those wondering, I do have enhanced vision and hearing so I will notice." I finished and tapped on a desk belonging to a sleeping youth. "Autumn, yes? no sleeping, rule number 2!" I announce continuing my lecture on the rules. ( I might post a general classroom rules section on the front page) "Now, we can either play an introduction game OR, go into the courtyard and have a little demo on what powers are be harbored in the classroom. Votes?" I proposed always knowing the answer.
Shadowtheghost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me