( ✵ ) ( city of the lights ) - creatures, human roles open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

( ✵ ) - Do you like the creature characters I've provided, or would you rather join with your own?

Yes, I do like the characters you've provided.
36%
Yes, I do like the characters, but I would still like to join with my own creature characters that aren't listed on the character post.
52%
I would rather join with my own creature characters than choose from creature characters on the list or be provided a list at all.
12%

Total votes : 25

Re: ( ✵ ) ( city of the lights ) - creature and human role-p

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:51 am

Jade Blackwood | Female | 22 | Humanoid | Location: The Ball | Tag: Tate

Jade looked around spotting a waiter serving champagne to the guests. She waved him down and took a glass and a small sip. Suddenly, she felt something pull her hand and her out of her chair. Being twirled around and suddenly stopped only to see it was her friend, Tate. "H-hey! Oh my, it's you. Jeez, you scared me." Looking up and down at the suit he was wearing she gave him a short smile. "I could say the same for you. You actually look well put together for once." After a pause, a thought came into Jade's mind, but quickly cut off by the soft kiss he place on her hand, turning her face bright red. "Haha... I guess for now those rumors are not... But, where exactly did you find the money to buy a suit like that?" Jade smiled giving him a suspicious look.
Last edited by _MaddieRose_ on Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelonia » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:48 pm

Louie Odell
────────────────────────────────────────────────
vampire | looks 24 | pan | single| @: ballroom | tags: rowan

The vampire gave a small but amused smile in response to her joke. He looked back at the bar for a moment to judge the line before he spoke. "A soda it is, and yeah, I'm parched." Louie followed his statement with a small chuckle. He put his hands together, "I'll be right back, hang tight, alright?" Louie flashed her a smile in an attempt to reassure her. The line was short and Louie guessed it would only take a few minutes max. He was actually relieved that she wanted something to drink. Hopefully the whole thing would outlast the slow song. He did feel bad that he was avoiding the dance but he needed to loosen up. As he turned around ans started walking towards the bar, he tugged at his lapel as he tried to adjust it. You can do this. Get the drinks, come back, go with the flow. You go this, fam. Louie tried to pump himself up. He wasn't worried about anything other than slow dancing.

The line was maybe two or three people deep so Louie had no issue ordering the drinks. After he paid, he took both drinks across the ballroom. He smiled at a few familiar faces but his gaze always returned to Rowan. He focused more on inner monologue than the two full drinks in his hands but he didn't spill them. There was a close call that the vampire just missed when a spinning girl almost knocked into him. He played it off cool and continued on his way. Upon returning to Rowan, Louie handed her the drink with yet another smile. He was human once. Humans liked smiles. "One soda," he announced.
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‘ VIII // timone

Postby nah » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:25 pm

‘゚ ━ TIMONE
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━
    ( location: ballroom // feeling: vvvvvvvv nervous // tags: wolfgang // ooc: )
    ━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    she glanced at her feet for a little, eventually learning the steps and getting
    a better gist of it, though it took her awhile to both not trip and to actually
    glance up at him.
    "how did you remember my nickname, and why? it's kind
    of shocking, honestly."
    she said, glancing around. he was charming, sure, and
    the occasional annoyance, but honestly, a good person to be around, nice to
    talk to. she didn't want to comment about the 'girly,' thing, though yes, it
    deeply annoyed her, definitely, but she didnt want to set him off or ruin
    the mood, as it was a pretty unaggressive one at that, but she did her best
    to create a question that shouldnt ruin everything and not make the dance
    awkward when she offered nothing to the current conversation, but hey,
    she didn't know what to say, so lets choose the first thing that comes to her.
nah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✵ ) ( wolfgang, rowan, & vaughn )

Postby Horse » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:08 am

( ) : w o l f g a n g

with: timone
      where: ballroom
      feeling: content,
      somewhat
      melancholy
      form: humanoid
      xxxxxAfter Timone asked him why he remembered her nickname, Wolfgang tilted his head as he furrowed his eyebrows, his forehead wrinkling as he thought. He couldn't tell if the female was referring to when he originally greeted her and called her Mona, or whether she was being a bit sarcastic and referring to his way of calling the woman "girl-" however, if she was being sarcastic, she got him pretty good because he didn't pick it up instantly.

xxxxx"...Why'd you think I would forget?," the demon finally asked with a half-smile, his voice calm as he looked down at Timone as they danced, "If you haven't noticed, I'm try'n'a get to know you, girl. And I wouldn't forget, anyway... I'm not all I seem- I'm not just a demon, girl." Wolf sighed and he glanced away, his voice trailing off after he noted he wouldn't forget. It was the truth that he wasn't just the evil and chaotic demon that many thought he was, but he lied when he said he wouldn't forget. He was a flirter; he picked people up by making them feel like they are worth something, but then he'd suddenly leave them without looking back. He'd start up trouble one day and act like nothing had happened the next, thus drawing those around him away but then luring them back to him the next day with his charm. It was his way to forget- but why? He had been betrayed by a lover before, thus contributing to his "jumpy" personality- he never wanted to settle with one person in fear of being betrayed, but he wanted social interaction. He couldn't live without it- he was a demon and fed off of energy, but nevertheless, he was a being with emotions and a longing for social interaction. He just was afraid to commit, but something inside of him still pushed him to change his ways- to face his fear and to find someone that could maybe fix him up a little bit if he could gather up a little courage.

( ) : r o w a n

with: louie
      feeling: timid
      xxxxx"O-okay!" Rowan nodded before watching Louie walk off, waiting for him to return. The girl thought that the man was a nice guy, and he did smile an awful lot- which was a good thing to her, but she had trouble reading him as with most people. She did wonder if Louie was just being nice to her because she had approached him, or whether it was a guise he was putting on just to be friendly; the last man she'd approached a while back downright rejected her, but that man wasn't the nicest of everyone to approach, to say the least. She did like Louie, but it took a little while to get to gain her trust- she wanted to know the man better.

xxxxxWhen she noticed Louie with his charming smile walk back to her with two drinks, Rowan smiled in return as she stood up a bit straighter and brushed her deep red dress down. "Thank you," the girl softly beamed, reaching her hand out towards the soda and gently taking it from Louie. She moved a few strands of hair out of her face before taking a sip of the soda, still smiling as she looked up at Louie. "It's good," Rowan said as she slightly turned her head towards the dance floor they were standing next to before speaking again, her voice a bit slower and more dreamy than before, "...Are you a good dancer? I know the basics, but everyone out there looks so great."

Horse wrote:
      ( ) : v a u g h n

with: aldred
      where: tea & herbal
      remedies shop
      feeling: content,
      curious
      xxxxx"Oh, that's great, then," Vaughn responded in a firm voice but with a bright expression on his face, his eyebrows raising in curiosity as he followed the man, Aldred, through a doorway with drapes and towards a set of stairs through a doorway. Although he was excited for the fortune reading, he didn't express his emotions very well and may not have appeared so excited in the eyes of the man, but something about his amber eyes gave off a clear sense of excitement and curiosity.

xxxxx"Ah, I don't mind," Vaughn said in response to Aldred's comment on doing the fortune reading in his apartment, although he raised his brows a little more as he never would have expected to have a fortune reading done in someone's apartment. It did not, however, hinder Vaughn's decision on getting his reading done as he already had his mind set on it. Dismissing the fact of Aldred's apartment as he provided an explanation and introduced himself, the werewolf's yellowish amber eyes gazed over Aldred as he too introduced himself, bowing his head down in respect as he spoke in his stiff voice, "It's nice to meet you. I'm Vaughn." Vaughn had always been sincere when meeting others, generally offering them a sign of respect by either a short bow of the head or a handshake; however, the man had noticed Aldred avoid eye contact with him, thus making him bow his head- he wasn't sure if he was the one that caused Aldred to avoid eye contact, so he didn't want to stress Aldred out more if he was stressed. But Vaughn didn't blame the man- he assumed that the man might be an introvert, and he himself was an introvert and sometimes avoided any kind of contact with others.

xxxxx"That's fine," Vaughn finally responded, his eyes on the door, eager to follow the man upstairs to get his reading done, "The price doesn't concern me as long as the reading is efficient, which I believe will be."
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelonia » Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:43 pm

Louie Odell

The vampire took a sip of his drink and as she spoke, his eyes darted to the dance floor. It was a rather dreamy sort of event for those who liked slow songs and a flurry of dresses. Louie took a moment to think about the situation as he returned his gaze to Rowan. He clasped both hands around his drink as he spoke, "I can do a pretty mean charelston but..." Louie paused and looked at his drink, then met Rowan's eyes. "I'm kind of a foot stomper if you know what I mean. But I'd be willing to dance if you wanted," he said with a weak smile. He was taught thanks to his turn-of-century, socialite upbringing. he just couldn't deal with the slow music. There was a lot more room for error when your feet just did what they wanted.

Louie looked back out at the dance floor and he did understand why she would want to dance. It was a ball, after all. The vampire set down his drink on the closest table after draining it --for courage, of course-- and offered his hand for her to take. "Of course, if you don't mind. I'll step lightly, I promise," the vampire said with a grin. He ran his free hand through his hair. He figured he might as well get the whole slow dance thing out of the way and hopefully people watch from a safe corner. He didn't want to be rude or anything and he fully intended to dance with the girl to her heart's desire. With any luck, the song selection would speed up. Or not.
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nah » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:46 am

‘゚ ━ TIMONE
    ( location: ballroom // feeling: guilty // tags: wolfgang // ooc: im the worst )
    timone looked, well, guilty. her mouth was agape for quite awhile as she began
    to think of a response. her eyes scanned the room, although the walls, other
    people, and the floor were not going to help her. she eventually let out a
    long sigh, before glancing back at him.
    "sorry." the boring, stereotypical five
    letter word. she bit her lip nervously, thinking if she should add to it, before,
    once again, speaking.
    "i probably shouldn't have mentioned anything, so."
    she wanted to take her hands off of his shoulders, but she figured it would
    just make things worse and end up on this guy's bad side, or something, who
    knows.
nah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✵ ) ( wolfgang & rowan )

Postby Horse » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:37 am

with: timone
      feeling: melancholy,
      guilty
      xxxxxNoticing Timone's mood change a little bit, Wolfgang's long pointed ears flopped a little downwards while he too looked away, his horns growing a bit warm with anxiety as his smile faded away. "...Girl, look, I didn't mean it that way... I, uh, I'm just say'n... I'm not all I seem, ok? I'm not just a pompous wolf of a man, heh," the demon finally said in a softer tone although more nervously, his forehead growing a bit sweaty as he let out an hushed laugh before turning his head back to Timone with a small hopeful but faulty smile on his face, "...I don't know your feelings towards me, girl, but I can see if you think I- I'm some stuck-up weirdo, ok? But you've got me interested in you, and I feel like I'm mess'n this whole thing up for us. Do you think I can get another try at this whole, uh, dance thing so maybe I could, uh... See you again?"

feeling: happy,
      excited
      xxxxxRowan, brushing a few more strands of her thick hair out of her face, softly chuckled for a few seconds at Louie's comment before she tilted her head, continuing to look up at the man. "Oh, I see.. But it would be nice to dance- I mean, if it's okay with you, of course! I'm ok with a few broken toes tonight if we can maybe have a little fun dancing," the girl joked, although her face took on a tinge of red in embarrassment- she didn't want to make Louie feel awkward or bad or anything of the sort!

xxxxxHowever, when Louie finally offered her his hand, Rowan calmed down as she too placed her drink down next to his. When she looked back at Louie, the girl offered a warm smile before laughing a little in excitement, her smile beaming as she gently took Louie's hand, accepting his invitation to dance, "Don't worry- I trust you. And I would love to dance with you."
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelonia » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:51 pm

Louie Odell

Louie smiled, "Great." He then turned to guide her through the crowd. He flushed a little himself, he couldn't help it. Her blush was super cute and contagious. He took little time to chose a nice spot, empty-ish with some good lighting so they could see and he could hopefully avoid stepping on her feet. He would hate to scuff her shoes... or his. He stood for a moment and did a few little head movements as he got a feel of the music. When he did, he placed a tentative hand on her waist. He planned on a more relaxed waltz-type dance. He would do his best to lead but the last time he danced was the other week at a club which was more lewd than this function.

Louie took a breath in, then released it. "Ready?" he asked more for himself than her but also as an alert that he was going to start leading her through what should be a simple dance. He looked down at his feet as he took the first two steps, narrowly missing one of her feet which warranted a muttered 'sorry' from the vampire. He looked back up at her with a sheepish smile.
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nah » Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:51 am

‘゚ ━ TIMONE
    ( location: ballroom // feeling: regretful // tags: wolfgang // ooc: the worst )
    she released him, sinking back into her straight faced personality, seeming
    irritated, again. she stepped away, bobbing her head from side to side.
    "yeah,
    sure."
    it was extremely monotone, as she walked away, forgetting her coat
    completely. apparently she was leaving, she really didnt have anywhere to be,
    nor did she really want to stay here and watch all the people dancing. she didn't
    wave, she just left, disappearing awfully quickly, and forgetting a coat behind,
    almost as if on purpose, but who knows, she really seemed to disregard the coat
    in general. honestly, it wasnt smart, its probably cold outside anyway.
nah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✵ ) ( wolfgang & rowan )

Postby Horse » Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:21 am

with: open
      feeling: upset
      xxxxxTo Wolfgang's surprise, Timone had left him alone on the dance floor after giving him an almost emotionless look before walking off. He had not expected the girl to do such a thing after his way of trying to soften up to and apologize to her, and she did leave him quite shocked. The demon stood with his brows furrowed and his eyes quite wide as he puckered his lips in confusion and what felt like guilt, staring ahead of him at the crowd where Timone had disappeared. He didn't understand Timone's sudden disappearance and began to wonder if he, in fact, was the one to drive her away, but he also wondered if his words came out wrong. Did he sound too aggressive- too pushy? Was his attitude too... Forward? But didn't some girls like forward? ...Or did they like men who were a bit more gentle? Or was it that he didn't realize his ways- his demonic ways? Maybe it was because he was a demon. ...The reason for her disappearance remained blurred to him, but, nevertheless, it left him with a sense of emptiness and guilt.

xxxxxWolfgang pinned his ears back. He clenched his fists before taking a deep breath and combing his hair back with his fingers, his horns generating a new kind of warmth from his sudden discomfort that radiated from them. His eyes darkened a bit in his melancholy and somewhat angered mood as they glanced around, he too feeling an urge to leave the ballroom altogether when he headed towards his table. Avoiding eye contact with most others around him as he walked, the demon approached the table before spotting Timone's jacket on a chair. Wolfgang frowned, averting his gaze away from the coat as he picked up his own bag that held his keys. "...I'm always mess'n this up... This darn, darn guilt," the demon growled to himself as he picked up Timone's coat, knowing he should return it to her although he barely wanted to see her anytime soon. He suddenly regretted ever liking her because he felt like she wasn't very fond of him and he didn't exactly like her attitude all too much, but curiosity about her still lingered in his mind- but so did a bit of hurt.

xxxxxBut, nevertheless, Wolfgang found himself carrying the girl's jacket into the ballroom's parking lot with him, frowning as he tied the jacket around his wide but thin waist- he decided he would find her in the coffee shop the next morning if he didn't see her anywhere else that night. When he arrived by his motorcycle, the demon started it up and listened to its engine growl as he sat on it, he being quite a humorous sight wearing a ladies' jacket around his waist as such a burly man. Wolfgang sighed as he shook his head and debated whether he should leave the dance or go back inside after getting a breath of air, his head throbbing from the loud music that was playing inside as he mumbled the same words to himself, "...Always mess'n things up..."

feeling: excited,
      happy
      xxxxxRowan grinned in child-like excitement as she followed after Louie, eager to dance at such an elegant party with such a charming but seemingly friendly man. Despite her generally tom-boyish attitude and attire, the night of the dance she felt like a princess trailing behind Louie about to dance with him even though he had hinted he wasn't the best dancer. Rowan was attracted to Louie's seemingly positive outlook on trying new things- like dancing with her, and also to his friendliness towards her. She rarely got past small talk with most people- other than her few close friends- as she wasn't the best conversation starter, so she was- after being a bit timid- happy to slowly open up to Louie to have some fun at the dance.

xxxxxWhen Louie lead her to their dancing spot, Rowan gently put her hands on Louie's shoulders although she didn't stand incredibly close to him, not wanting to make him uncomfortable for any reason. She did, however, chuckle at their height difference as she had to turn her head upwards at quite an angle to see his face.

xxxxxAfter nodding a "yes" to Louie's question, Rowan attempted to follow Louie's steps but stopped when he nearly stepped on her. The girl, instead of showing frustration, giggled a bit in her easy-going personality, looking from their feet to Louie as he apologized. "It's alright," the girl said, her voice supportive and cheery as she spoke to him, "It just takes practice. Here... Is this how you do it?" Looking down at her feet, Rowan took a few steps of the waltz before looking back up at Louie, wondering if her steps were correct and if he would follow after her steps.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me