( ✵ ) ( city of the lights ) - creatures, human roles open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

( ✵ ) - Do you like the creature characters I've provided, or would you rather join with your own?

Yes, I do like the characters you've provided.
36%
Yes, I do like the characters, but I would still like to join with my own creature characters that aren't listed on the character post.
52%
I would rather join with my own creature characters than choose from creature characters on the list or be provided a list at all.
12%

Total votes : 25

Re: ( ✵ ) ( city of the lights ) - creature and human role-p

Postby angelonia » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:26 pm

Louie Odell
────────────────────────────────────────────────
vampire | looks 24 | pan | single| @: ballroom | tags: rowan

Louie's attention was pulled away from whatever song he had playing in his head and redirected to a girl in a red cocktail dress. She seemed familiar and as she spoke, the vampire tried to search through his recent memories of any interaction with the girl but all he could pull was her familiar face. So he flashed a smile at the girl and nodded. "You know, you do seem familiar, but my memory isn't best," he ran a hand through his hair and shifted his weight to his other foot. "You wouldn't happen to be a regular at Denny's would you?" the man joked, a smirk lingering on his face for the moment after he spoke. He held out his hand for her then spoke yet again to introduce himself, "I'm Louie, just in case we haven't formally met before."

Louie tried to keep his posture as inviting as possible. Hands at his sides and he resisted the urge to shove them in his pockets or to hook his thumbs in the waist of his pants. He did feel a little bad lying to her. It wasn't that he didn't remember her, it was just the fact that faces seemed to all run together for the vampire and the low light that he normally viewed the world in didn't help. However, the low light of the events he liked to attend made most look fairly aesthetically pleasing to the vampire although he had no urge for relations with others he felt no deep connection to. He felt like a child in an art museum; he was surrounded by many beautiful things even if they didn't appear so to him.
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✵ ) ( rowan )

Postby Horse » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:42 am

( ) : r o w a n

with: louie
      where: ballroom
      feeling: timid
      xxxxxRowan looked up at Louie as he spoke, stopping fiddling with her hands as she self-consciously crossed her arm over her stomach and grabbed hold of her other arm, staying silent as the man spoke. "..Oh! That's ok," Rowan responded with her voice growing ever so slightly silenter, a soft smile on her face as she quickly brushed aside a stray hair that dangled over her face. She didn't expect the man to know exactly who she was because they haven't ever held a conversation before, but she could have sworn she'd seen him lurking around in the city once or twice before.

xxxxx"Haha- maybe that's where I saw you. I've been in there once or twice- the food's good," Rowan laughed, glancing away for a second as she timidly grinned and uncrossed her arms, gently grabbing a hold of the bottom of her dress as she stood. The girl remembered going to the restaurant [Is Denny's a restaurant?? Oops haha sorry if not ;u;] once before after a long jog through the city, tired and hungry from exercising so much. Sure, she remembered the food being okay, but she didn't actually remember what she ate- she barely remembered much about the place, in all honesty. However, she would never admit the fact to the man- she didn't want to make it seem like she was following him or anything of the sort, but she also didn't want to make the conversation any more awkward than it was for her. She hoped he would drop the subject.

xxxxxNoticing the man hold out his hand, Rowan took her right hand from her side and gently shook Louie's hand- she was a bit too shy to give a firm handshake- as she smiled again, looking back up into his hazel eyes. He did look quite attractive to her, but she made sure not to stare at the man in his handsome tuxedo for too long. "It's nice to meet you! I'm Rowan," Rowan introduced herself before continuing on, observing the lively party around her as she spoke with a hint of excitement and curiosity, "...I've never been to a party this big. Did you come here with your friends?"
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:59 am

_MaddieRose_ wrote:
Jade Blackwood | Female | 22 | Witch | Location: Her small Potion and Herbal Shop | Tag: Tate (Trickster)

Jade shrugs, "A witch wouldn't exactly be the best type of person to play. After all, revenge spells are kinda my thing." She gives him a slightly maniacal grin. "Alrighty then, that'll be #b4b4f40 dollars." Jade hands over the bottle, taking his cash. "Guess I'll see you later. Until then." Jade says raising her hand slightly up, waving goodbye. He sure is something else, she thinks to her self sighing.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‘ VI // timone

Postby nah » Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:05 am

‘゚ ━ TIMONE
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━
    ( location: ballroom // feeling: insecure // tags: wolfgang // ooc: timone no )
    ━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    timone went through everything he said, only slightly nodding, not really want-
    ing to reply. eventually, after nodding her head side to side, obviously slightly
    annoyed, until she got the offer. she nervously glanced at his hand before slip-
    ping off the jacket she wore, and taking his hand, raising an eyebrow.
    "alright,
    'aaron,' i'm not quite sure how to dance,"
    she gripped his hand slightly, along
    with slightly pulling it down, almost like a forced, awkward handshake.
    "and
    this dress is highly unfitting, no matter that, i'll leave you to it."
    this was
    odd. someone who usually worked for herself, timone of all people, was about
    to allow wolfgang to go ahead and lead her around, all because, she couldn't
    dance. in her head, she knew she was probably going to regret this decision
    entirely, but hey, you miss all the shots you don't try, right? was that the
    saying? she couldn't remember, shooing the memory away and just waiting to
    be led around a dumb ballroom in some fancy place with an unfitting dress.
nah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✵ ) ( wolfgang )

Postby Horse » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:32 am

( ) : w o l f g a n g

with: timone
      feeling: content
      form: humanoid
      xxxxxWolfgang's smile faded a little as he noticed a bit of an annoyed attitude from Timone, but his warm smile came back when the girl took his hand. The male raised his head up after bowing it, his light grey eyes dancing to Timone's as she shook his hand. The demon did find the handshake quite awkward, but he didn't mind as he found the girl to be entertaining and somewhat intriguing although he found her attitude rude at times. He felt a little sense of joy wash over him when the female accepted his offer, happy that she had done so because he did like her a little- she was different than the other dainty or forward girls he had met before. He did like forward to get some energy stirred up, and he liked dainty so he could come to the rescue, but those types got tiring after a while- he wanted something in-between.

xxxxx"Your dress is fine. And 'ey, don't worry about it, girl- I'll teach you. I think it's better not to know how to dance than to stumble out onto the floor look'n like a fool do'n all the wrong moves, anyway," Wolfgang joked, his eyes wandering to the dancers around him that didn't really know what they were doing. After a few moments, the demon gently gripped his hand a little tighter on Timone's as he turned around and lead her to into the crowd of people dancing, weaving in and out of couples and groups of friends who danced amongst one another. When he finally arrived towards the center of the dance floor, Wolf let go of Timone's hand and turned in her direction when a slower song began to play from the speakers. "For a start, we'll put our hands on each other's shoulders and then I'll show you how to step to the rythm from there."

[ ooc: I don't know how to dance myself, so I'll try my best with having Wolfgang teach Timone how to dance, but let's just assume it's correct for the role-play cx ]
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:32 am

Jade Blackwood | Female | 22 | Humanoid | Location: The Ball | Tag: Open

Walking into the ballroom, Jade immediately felt out of place. Like a mismatched puzzle piece she looked around at the other handsome and beautiful people here who clearly knew what they were doing. She, on the other hand, felt awkward wearing her long black dress that hugged her body and flowed out at the bottom. Of course she could never afford such a dress, so using a simple spell she turned a piece of table linen into a simple yet elegant dress. Pretty as it may be, it would never suit her more casual style. "Ugh, these heels are a huge pain," she mumbled to herself as she tried walking up straight towards a table. Sitting down and crossing her legs she rested her head on a propped up hand. "Why did I think it was a good idea coming here... I could be I don't know, mastering the animal communication spell with Pepper. I'm such an idiot..." Jade looked around and noticed everybody was with some other person reminding her of when she went to school, where everybody avoided her after finding out she was a witch. Usually, she was never fazed by it, but being all by yourself at a social gathering kind of erases the purpose of being "social".
Last edited by _MaddieRose_ on Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelonia » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:59 pm

Louie Odell
────────────────────────────────────────────────
vampire | looks 24 | pan | single| @: ballroom | tags: rowan

"Uhmm, well," Louie rubbed the back of his neck. "No. I like to go to these kinds of things alone. I'm guessing you came alone too?" Louie replied. He actually have any close friends. He didn't mind since he tended to outlive humans. He looked off in distance for a moment as he made out the song but it soon transitioned into a slower song to Louie's dismay. He was a foot-stomper no matter how hard he focused. Louie glanced around at the people dancing but his eyes were drawn to what he hoped was a bar. His gaze returned to his conversation partner and the vampire smiled and rubbed his palms together. "Can I get you anything to drink? Water? Soda?" he offered. He really wanted to avoid any kind of slow dance. It would ruin his facade if he made a clumsy fool of himself. Literally anything would be better than him stomping on feet and dropping someone in a dip.

{{ Denny's is chain resturant! they mainly sell breakfast food but they also sell other things like hamburgers. X }}
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

‘ VII // timone

Postby nah » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:38 pm

‘゚ ━ TIMONE
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━
    ( location: ballroom // feeling: nervous // tags: wolfgang // ooc: 'aight !! )
    ━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    timone did as she was told, placing her hands where they were meant to be.
    she turned bright red, she was embarrassed. she didn't even do anything yet
    and was afraid like the dork she was. she took a deep breath and glanced
    back at him.
    "just like this? nothing else? nothing special? nothing
    specific?"
    she really needed to stop asking questions, but she didnt know
    what to do at all, i mean, at least he led her through slowly, but she was
    nervous. this could be really incorrect and she wouldnt know, but she
    eventually decided to calm down, doing her best to reassure she wouldnt
    make a fool of herself and that this would be rather easy. it should.
nah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✵ ) ( wolfgang & rowan )

Postby Horse » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:03 am

( ) : w o l f g a n g

with: timone
      feeling: content
      form: humanoid
      xxxxx"You're fine," Wolfgang replied, his smile fading a little although it still remained on his face, "...But you're gonna eventually need'a move your feet, girly." The man put his hands on Timone's shoulders before tipping his head forward to look down at her because she was quite a few inches shorter than him, as just looking straight ahead would make the man see just over the girl's head. Then, as he glanced down at their feet, the demon took a step closer to Timone before confidently shifting his eyes back to her's and beginning to speak again, his voice smoother and lower than before but still having a raspy undertone, "It's our job to move to the rhythm- you've 'gotta feel the song and its tempo... How fast it is- that's how I'd explain it. ...And you'd move your feet with mine- together. I move mine; you move your's. We can repeat the same steps if you want- we'll find a pattern." Wolf slowly swayed to the left as he stepped that way, keeping his hands on Timone's shoulders. He hoped she'd get the hang of the steps after repeating them a few times, hopefully picking up a steady pattern of steps they could slowly move across the dance floor with. Wolfgang's fiery attitude had calmed down a little bit as he explained to Timone the basic dancing skills he knew and stared into her eyes, forgetting about throwing more compliments in her direction and getting on her nerves for once. He felt he was taking a liking towards her, and although he noticed her face turn red, he wasn't judging her at the moment and instead wondered if he should feel flattered or if the girl actually saw any goodness in him.
      xxxxx
      _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

( ) : r o w a n

with: louie
      feeling: somewhat
      timid
      xxxxx"Yeah- it can't stop me from having a good time, though!" Rowan responded with an innocent attempt at making a joke, although she could feel her face heat up as she looked away, not wanting the man to think she was just some other girl desperate for a social life. She wasn't exactly the expert on making a smooth conversation, but she told the truth about coming to the party to have some fun whether with friends or without. When Louie offered to buy her a drink, Rowan turned back to Louie as she smiled, her thick brown hair bouncing up and down as she nodded. "That would be nice, really! Maybe a soda? Are you getting anything?" the girl asked, her voice now a little more cheery. She was relaxing a bit, not feeling as tense as she was before. Rowan did wonder if they would dance later on, but she barely knew the man nor of his [seemingly] unperfected dancing skills.
Horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:08 am

Tate
Male
Trickster(Human form)
Tags: Jade

Enter the ball the males looks around seeing if his date was anywhere in sight. After a few moments he sees her, sitting at a table by herself. A smirk crawls up the males face. Making sure theirs no dirt on his clothes he pats his pants seeing the dust come off of the fabric 'Wow it's been a while since I've worn these.' He thinks to himself. Fixing his bow-tie and white collar shirt he heads over to her. Once he reaches his destination he quickly grabs her hand and pulls her up from the table spinning her around then stopping to where her face is close to his. With a small chuckle he says "Well you beautiful tonight. And he slowly kneels down and kisses her hand in a gentlemen way. "Not all the rumors are true see?" I says to her.
Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me