Beyond the Elements [Closed.]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Beyond the Elements

Postby eearz » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:57 am

Dennis Shigura/Male/16/Zarom

"Oh. I don't know where that raven went. Probably went out to find some scraps or shiny things to bring back." Dennis answered. Dennis kept on thinking when he met the raven. It has been many years now, honestly they did everything together. Kyu was like a family member to him. "I'm pretty sure that bird will come back soon enough" Dennis said.
eearz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:57 am

★ iida nozomi ★
    eighteen // female // gravity // homosexual // crush; miyuki // tags; sapphire

"now, who could that be?" she murmured to herself and sat up, wiping the tears from her eyes. as she trudged to the door, each step felt like she was being weighed down, and she couldn't control it at all. iida soon gave up and leaned against the wall, peering through the peephole in the door. the girl she saw seemed familiar, but she couldn't put her finger on it. nevertheless, she opened the door.

★ jett sage ★
    nineteen // male // spirit // bisexual // crush; none // tags; xander and selena

claire overheard the comment about the metal element touching her and immediately bristling, growling quietly. "there's absolutely no way he's going to get a hand on me without me tearing it off," she informed jett and folded her ears back against her head, jolting suddenly when her partner picked her up. "this is exactly why i didn't want you loose," he sighed and continued to watch the two.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:16 am

Sapphire Yumizaki - Time - Female - 16 - Single - Tags: Miyuki/Iida

As Sapphire was kicking her toes at the ground, she lifted her head up at the noise of the door opening. "H-hey Iida! I don't know if you remember me, my name's Sapphire Yumizaki, we met during training once or twice. I'm close friends with Miyuki an she just wanted me to check on how you're doing," she said brushing a few strands of hair behind her ear. This was kind of an awkward position for her, since it isn't really her problem, but she would do anything if it really meant a lot to Miyuki.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:35 am

★ iida nozomi ★

"oh, uh, hey," she murmured and offered a small smile, although anyone could easily tell that it was fake. "i'm fine, thanks," she said in response and attempted standing up straight, although she couldn't move anywhere at all.

★ jett sage ★
    nineteen // male // spirit // bisexual // crush; none // tags; xander and selena

claire overheard the comment about the metal element touching her and immediately bristling, growling quietly. "there's absolutely no way he's going to get a hand on me without me tearing it off," she informed jett and folded her ears back against her head, jolting suddenly when her partner picked her up. "this is exactly why i didn't want you loose," he sighed and continued to watch the two.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarksideQueen18 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:59 am

Xander Hyde | 20 | Bi | Metal | Tagged; Selena and Jett

Silver ruffled his feathers, talons scrapping on the ground at being called a bird. Birds were Pigeons and he was definitely not a pigeon but rather a majestic Falcon. For a moment, the Falcons feathers turned Silver before Xander distracted him by dropping his skateboard on the ground.
"Yes!" Xander answered quickly with a nervous chuckle, glancing at a startled Silver. "'Names Silver and he's a Falcon" then his expression turned serious and he added in a lower voice, "Don't call him bird"
Using his foot, he then flipped his skateboard over on its wheels. "Now I've got a task to complete. I've got to go hug that cat. If ya wanna come go ahead, if not then your on your own kid. See ya"
Silver flapped his wings and he rose into the air, Please don't.
DarksideQueen18

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:05 am

R O S A B E L L E ~ F L E U R ~ D E S R O S I E R S
Light - - - Tags: Remi

... Rosabelle hesitated for a moment out of shyness, but took the boy's hand and got back onto her feet.
"I... I'm fine," she said with a timid smile and a nod. "T--Thank you... Mister Remi..."
It was a habit to address others with "Mister", "Miss", or "Mrs"... That was merely how she was taught.

S E L E N A ~ W A R R E N
Dark - - - Tags: Xander

... Selena perked up with interest when the boy mentioned a cat.
"Cat?"
Bubsy huffed. Don't go followin' strangers like that, kid; it leads you into trouble, he cautioned her.
"I want to see the cat," the girl said in her usual blank tone; a little persistent. The tiny goat growled in annoyance as Selena decided to follow the young man.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:14 am

★ iida nozomi ★

"oh, uh, hey," she murmured and offered a small smile, although anyone could easily tell that it was fake. "i'm fine, thanks," she said in response and attempted standing up straight, although she couldn't move anywhere at all.

★ jett sage ★

the cat in his arms wriggled in his clutch and growled, unsheathing her claws in warning. she would hurt him if he didn't let go, and even he knew this. "calm down," jett told her, "this will be interesting." with that, he disregarded claire and turned to the people heading towards them.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:15 am

Train Yukimura | 17 | Ice/Snow | Gay | Single | Crewger and Illuser | Tag/s: Rei

Rei was talking so quickly, Train almost was sure the boy would pass out any second from lack of oxygen to his brain. Though, his sudden dodge behind him, was something to be admired. Well, how quickly he moved, perhaps, would be a better way to think of this. However, the red hair's closeness to the other male only made the cold and hateful eyes of the snow-wolf deeper. He did not enjoy how close he was to his partner, and showed it once more once Rei spoke again, except this time, a long growl come with the showing of teeth, his hackles raised, and body looking to sprig at any movement. Train, on the other hand, laughed at Rei's words. Not a cold laugh, but a heartfelt one, more of a person getting caught doing something full of love and surprise for another. "Well, I could not just very well speak in front of the store owners, could I?" Train explained, before waving a hand in front of his face, as if to say not to worry about it. However, quickly, his joyful smile turned cold, as his once good eye glared at Crewger, nonwords exchanged between the two, but the white canine backed down, and sat, his golden eyes still upon the fire one, though his ears back, slightly, and teeth no longer shown. "You don't have to fear Crewger. He won't do anything without me knowing before he does it, so I won't let any harm come to you," Train tried to explain as he looked back at Rei, a kind look upon his face again. "So, I guess you understand my cold touch now. Too bad. The game of mystery was a little fun."
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _MaddieRose_ » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:22 am

Sapphire Yumizaki - Time - Female - 16 - Single - Tags: Iida

Not sure what to say Sapphire just replied say, "Er uhm, that's good I guess. Sorry, I'm not really a good expert on relationships and stuff. All I can say is take as much time apart as you need. If you force yourself together out of pity, then that, my friend, is a brew for an unhealthy relationship." She tried her best to be comforting, but she didn't really know what to say since she hasn't really been in an actually relationship like this one.
_MaddieRose_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:26 am

Remi Michal| 17 | Electricity | Male| Tags: Open

' Oh shoot, I totally forgot about my job interview!' 'Took you long enough.' ' Well you could of told me!'
" Well it was nice to meet you Rosy, but I've gotta dash, bye!" He said giving her a rushed smile before speeding off. ' Did you really have to give everyone you meet a nickname? it's kind of annoying.' ' Aw is little Ki jealousy?' ' Shut up, and don't call me that, I am you're teacher not you're friend.' ' Harsh.'
( He usually gives everyone he meets a nickname XD)
Last edited by CanisMinor on Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me