What I Wish

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

What I Wish

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:42 pm

What I Wish

One night as you sleep, a sleep so deep, it comes to you, a fairy or two. They fly to your ear, and whisper near, 'what is something you need, you have done a good deed'. They have a gift to give, one because you helped someone live, you have a wish, given to you on a golden dish. You can wish for one thing, you have a minute before the timer shall ring, when the time is up, you fill a cup. And set it under the Moon.

The fairies have given you a wish, because you recently helped someone or saved someone. This wish, it can be for any power, or talent, but you must make it quick. Danger is coming, danger is nigh! Beware the whispers that lie. Choose, at your own risk, but if you don't choose, go on thinking only of what could've been.

Rules
1. Two characters maximum
2. No bullying OOC
3. Use something to indicate when you're talking OOC
4. No killing other characters at all!
5. Powers can NOT be too OP
6. You don't have to wish for a power
7. Everyone knows each other already
8. Any sexuality/race/gender is allowed

Code: Select all
[img][/img]
Name:
Sexuality:
Personality:
History:
Other:
What You Did:
Wish:

Characters:
Paris|15|Female|Hetero|Remembrance|Dragon_Elf
Lynn|16|Female|Hetero|Healing|silverlightcs
Akemi|18|Female|Hetero|Flyrogenesis, Sight|silverlightcs
Eu|17||Female|A|Painful Words|_Konata_
Karma|17|Male|Hetero|Guilt Eradication|_Konata_
Yue|16|Female|Bi|Sleep|Lost Hope
Nagisa|17|Male|Hetero|Confidence|Akame-chan
Luner|16|Male|A|Transformation|luner1033
Aleck|17|Male|Hetero|Protection|Lost Hope
Miki|17|Female|Hetero|Phoenix Transformation|vixen;
Alexander|22|Male|Cis Male|Electric|vixen;
Willow|19|Male|Bisexual|Animal Communication|peria
Mya|16|Female|Hetero|Telepathy|Arya22

Reservations: (These are for if someone wants to have a specific ability and doesn't want anyone else to have it. Otherwise, you don't need a reservation! :D
(Gender)|(Wish)|(User)
Last edited by Dragon_Elf on Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:41 pm, edited 8 times in total.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What I Wish

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:55 pm

Name: Paris
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Fun-Loving, quick-tempered, friendly, stubborn, confident
History: Paris loves living, being in nature and being with friends. She grew up near the park and would play there for hours, climbing trees, making friends and having fights. She's a happy-go-lucky girl who would usually forget things. Her wish means she'll never forget a single detail in her life again!
Other: She knows how to use knives as weapons.
What You Did: She tackled someone out of the way of a speeding truck, saving their life.
Wish: Remembrance. She can remember anything she saw, did, felt, tasted, smelt or heard.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

What I Wish ~ Lynn / Akemi (wip)

Postby silverlightcs » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:49 pm

Name: Lynn Kersey
Nickname(s): None, feel free to make one.
Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Lynn is your typical stubborn and persistent girl. She often doesn't do what people tell her, even if it's for her own good. She loves being free and will hate being confined in one place. On top of that, she will try her best all the time, but will mostly only do what she thinks is right.
Appearance: Lynn is just about 5' and has somewhat tan skin. Her hair is long, straight, and a light ash brown. She either keeps her hair down or ties it into a low ponytail. Her eyes are aquamarine.
History: Lynn grew up in a large family and wasn't cared for as much as some of her siblings. Therefore, she was more free to do her own things, so she sees this as a bit of a good thing. She lives a mostly normal life, until she was one day in a burning building, and was rescued. However, she knew there was still someone inside, and, despite everyone's warnings, she ran back in to save the person. When asked why she did it, all she would say was, "It was the right thing to do." Later on, she wished for water and/or healing because of the situation she'd been in.

What You Did: Saved someone from a burning building and brought them to a hospital.
Wish: Hydrokinesis, healing. She wanted to be able to help people directly, so she decided to have healing.

Other:

--

Name: Akemi Riko Starr
Nickname(s): Aki, 'Kemi, Riko, Starr

Personality: Akemi is a caring and calm person but can be serious when she needs to. She will almost always be or at least seem confident, though is very self critical. Even in situations where something goes wrong and it wasn't her fault, she will sometimes take the blame because she feels like it is.
Appearance: Akemi stands at 5'4" and has light skin. Her hair is an orange-gold and usually in a low twisted chignon or a braided chignon, and her eyes are a faded violet-blue.
History: Akemi's first memory is being in the orphanage and being adopted. She always felt as if she had to prove herself to her family and everyone, and continuously helped others. One day, she was walking when a worker had fallen down from high up. She ran over to catch him, though fell while doing so, hitting her head and going blind. She recovered quickly after, but couldn't regain her sight. However, she never regretted her actions.

What You Did: Someone had fallen from a high ladder, and she had run over to catch them. This, unfortunately, caused her to hit her head and made her blind.
Wish: She didn't have a specific wish, but she wanted to be able to help others, despite her blindness. Akemi was then granted with the ability of being able to sense things around her and Flyrogenesis (force field generation).

Other: Hope these are okay!
Last edited by silverlightcs on Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:00 pm

((I did mean for it to be only one power, but because your character is blind, she may have the two. That way, she has a wish to make up for her loss of sight and a proper wish. Welcome to the team!!))
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:23 pm

(Yeah, I wasn't sure if that would be okay or not. Thank you! I'm liking the idea of this RP :D)
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:25 pm

((Me too! I'm hoping that some people I know will join us, so it won't just be us two! *Stares at others to try and get them to join* :D ))
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:33 pm

(Mark!)
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:34 pm

((Konata!!! You came!!! :D ))
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kalcifer » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:18 am

Name: Eu (Pronounced You)
Sexuality: Asexual
Personality: Helpful, kind, stubborn, sad, depressed, writes everything on a notebook.
History: She was born a mute and at school she was always getting beaten up. Because of this she never understood how words can hurt people more than physical pain. (Is that enough?)
Other: N A
What You Did: She saved someone who was about to commit suicide.
Wish: She wished to be able to understand how words can hurt people. Her wish backfired, she can tlak but everytime she utters a single word to someone they feel immense pain, but she can feel the same pain as them. She could use this to fight evil but talking to the bad guy but she would feel the same immense pain that they do.

Name: Karma
Personality: Michevious, cunning, stubborn, not the most trustworthy person, confident, risk taking.
History: He had a pretty normal childhood, the only thing was that his never saw his mum much as she worked long shifts, when a murderer was about to kill his friend he stood up for her and pulled a handgun out of his pocket and shot the murderer in the shoulder causing the murderer to drop his gun, he then called the police.
Other: Thought you might need a guy in the rp :)
What You Did: Shot a murderer in the shoulder before the murderer could kill his friend.
Wish: To not feel guilt.
kalcifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:19 am

((Accepted!! Welcome to the Team!!))
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me