Lucky Stars {Closed To New Members}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Lucky Stars {Closed To New Members}

Postby Sadies » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:16 am

Lucky Stars

Discussion Thread + Joining

You were born at a rare time. On a night of a green moon at the moment when the moons energy is at it's peak.
Green moons are almost unheard of and it's even rarer to be born perfectly at the moment when the green moon was at it's fullest. Your crib was placed at the window and you spent the night bathing under the light of the green moon, absorbing it's rays.
You were gifted with the spirit of an animal.

Through your childhood you grew ears and a tail. You took on traits of your animal, both physically and also within your personality. Children like you were kept inside, hidden from the eyes of the public out of the fear that people would panic. No-one knew what you were, or understood what was happening. The government toyed with reasons as to why you were the way that you are and tried to come up with cures. But you do not need curing, you are perfect the way that you are.

You started to change when you reached your teenage years. Transforming into your animal form whenever you are put under emotional stress. So every-time you get scared, angry or over excited, your change into an animal. You learn to transform at your own free will but forcing it it puts your body under a lot of stress and it often makes you fell so tired and exhausted when you change back that you can not stand.
This became a concern to people and so that was when 'Lucky Stars Sanctuary' was born.

You are the stars that were born that night.
Last edited by Sadies on Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:11 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:40 am

Welcome to
Lucky Stars Sanctuary

Lucky Stars Sanctuary is like a holiday camp set up for the Moon Children to go and live. The idea was to keep them away from the regular humans but also to allow them to live a happy life in their own little community.

The Sanctuary is made up of hills, a small woods and a lake with a waterfall. There is even a small stables located on the property.

Welcome Package
Upon arrival, everyone will receive a pair of animal pajamas and animal ears hoodie of your animal. The hoodie is to be worn with the hood up when you go on outings with the group to human locations.
You will be given your own private cabin. Cabins are small, they come with one room which makes up your bedroom, living-room and kitchen combined then a separate room for your bathroom. They are very bland but you are free to decorate any way you want to.
You do not need to bring anything however you are free to do so if you wish. All food and water, other needed things, will be provided for free.

Sanctuary Rules
(Feel free to break them.)
• No being out of your cabins past 9pm. No noise after this time.
• Only 1 pet pet person. Don't let them roam. Roaming pets will be confiscated and kenneled.
• No leaving the camp without an adult. If on a trip, you are required to wear your animal hoodie with the hood up at all times and follow orders.
• No contacting anyone outside of the camp! This means no writing letters, using computers or mobile phones allowed.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:19 pm

Characters

Cabin Marshals (Max 6)
Humans aged between 25 - 30 Years old. Working for the government but sent to care for the Lucky Stars.

Akira | Akira Johnson - 26 - F - Sadies
ET | Elliot Tyler Bridg - 30 - M - wilddog990
Kiwi | Malia Sophed - 25 - F - thugisa,
Mom | Nana Enceladus Quentin (Hot Stuff, Grandma, Old Woman, or The Dictator) - 30 - F - AGCM
Jessie | Jessie Ferahat (Jess) - 27 - F - Skizzle222
[url]RES[/url] - CheerioBro

Lucky Stars
Aged between 16-21 Years old. You appear mostly human but have animal ears and a tail. You also change into an animal when you are put under emotional stress; scared, angry or over-excited. You can also change at your own free will but force-full changing stresses your body so when you change back your exhausted and struggle to even stand up.
v Felines v
Cat | Juliet Johnson (Julia) - 18 - F - Skizzle222
Lion | Hiro Takamashi - 20 - M - Aureline
Leopard | Ava Jordan - 16 - F - Dragon_Elf
Jaguar | Kasch Black - 21 - M - AGCM
Lynx | Lynn Feline (Lynx) - 18 - F - Bluestar♥︎
Tiger | Alexandria Quartz Halker (Alex) 17 - F - Stitchglitch
v Canines v
Fox | Geremy Jay Oshiro (Jay) - 17 - M - Aureline
Dog | Drwyn Levi Chigaru (Levi) - 18 - M - Sadies
Wolf | Miyuki Harata Fujimoto (Yuuki) - 7 - F - sassy,
Maned Wolf | Ivan Black- 21 - M - AGCM
Coyote | Logan Greene (Wolfy, Logie) - 17 - M - Sky254
Dingo | Naomi Lynn Lovoily (Ding Dong) - 16 - F - Stitchglitch
v Hoof Stock v
Horse | Chayla Goldburg (Chay) - 16 - F - Skizzle222
Okapi | Amya Scott (Scott) - 20 - F - wilddog990
Deer | Mason Laurens - 19 - M - TheLostMoonGazer
Cow | Stacey Aria West - 17 - F - AGCM
Caribou | Pixen Astor (Rich Punk, Antlers, Astor Astor) - 19 - M - thugisa,
v Bears v
Panda | Ashley May Sander - 17 - F - CheerioBro
Polar Bear | Mary Ivankov Si - 16 - F - AGCM
v Flight Animals / Birds v
Bat | Yokai Hito (Batman) - 17 - M - Sadies
Owl | Tenma Hiroshima - 19 - M - AcetheKidd
Humming Bird | Maxine Amaria Xien (Max) - 17 - F - Разбитое сердце
Cockatoo | Avalyn Hayes - 19 - F - Storm~
Eagle | Diana Hatter (Hatter, Day) - 16 - F - CheerioBro
v Other / Not Enough To Categorize v
Hyena | Blake Eliza Dawn (Dawn) - 17 - F - wilddog990
Otter | Xavier Grey - 19 - M - AcetheKidd
Chimpanzee | Maxwell Jay Fletcher (Max) - 21 - M - CheerioBro
Snake | Pandora Tivion (Vion) - 19 - M - AGCM
Rat | Mavi San Dreyton - 19 - M - Sadies
Fossa | Rion Sign (Syndicate) - 21 - M - Sadies
Tasmanian Devil | Amalia Grace Hatfield (Lia, Grace) - F - 18 - Разбитое сердце
Electric Eel | Michael Ridley (Mike, Fish Boy) - M - 19 - AGCM
Meerkat | Brett Kethany - M - 19 - Skizzle222

Please Join Here.

Last edited by Sadies on Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:40 am, edited 32 times in total.
Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Lucky Stars {Accepting}

Postby Sadies » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:31 am

Akira - Cabin Marshal + Dog
"I'm not wearing this! It's ridiculous! I'm not four years old anymore!" The tall and slender Gothic looking boy growled as he threw his welcome pack on the ground in-front of Akira and crossed his arms.
Akira, who matched the dog boys height, reached over and gripped him by the shirt. "You will pick up your clothes and you will wear them like a good dog! Do you understand me?!" Akira shouted into his face. She was strict and very much dislikes rule breakers.
Levi appeared suddenly shocked by Akira's reaction to his outburst, he dropped backwards onto the ground as he transformed into his elegant black dog form. "This is ridiculous!" He snarled, picking his clothes off of the ground in his mouth then beginning to walk away.
"Get back here and stand in the group! You have to listen to the rules before you wander off!" Akira shouted after Levi.
The dog boy stopped and looked back. He let out another irritable growl before returning to the meeting point.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:25 am

Ava|16|Female|Leopard|Tags: *

I slip into the sanctuary, my eyes darting around just in case this place isn't really going to help me. My gait is smooth and graceful, like the Leopard I can become. My ears alert for any strange sounds, my tail flicking in the air and my leopard eyes (Is it ok if I have those?) glow faintly in the light as they move. "Hello!!??" I call, wondering if I'm supposed to know where to go, or if someone's supposed to find and help me.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:50 am

Juliet\ Human\ Cat\ 18

I look at the clothes and drop them "I don't want to wear this! I wore things like this when I would go outside, I came here to be myself" I say quietly

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:26 pm

Akira - Cabin Marshal @ All
Standing up straight, she looked over everyone in thought, trying to work out what animals were present. She heard someone call out and looked over to see Ava looking a little lost. Akira waved her hand in the air. "Over here" she called out. She turned back hearing Juliet's argument about the clothes also, letting out a huff. "It's a pair of PJamas and a hoodie top for when you go off campus, suck it up, it's not like you have to wear them all day everyday!" Akira crossed her arms and looked towards the dog boy and giving him a frown for being the first to comment on the Welcome Pack.

Dog @ Ava
Levi slowly transformed back into his human form and stood in silence holding his pajamas and Hoodie in his arms, he didn't want to be here and he wasn't going to just go along with whatever either, no matter how scary Akira already seemed. As Ava came over, he noticed her eyes and how they resembled some type of big cat, he couldn't help but stare at them for a moment, he had never seen eyes like that before. But he then quickly looked away, not wanting to bring attention to himself or seem rude by starring.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:09 am

Juliet\ Human\ Cat\ 18
She looked up "I didn't think anyone heard me" I muttered as I pick up the clothes "Excuse me sir, I need something to Destroy!" She yelled with her hand up like in a school, Her Bright Green Eyes fluttering really fast

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:03 am

Miyuki (Yuuki)//female//17 years//wolf//tags: open
Miyuki smiled as she held up the animal hoodie she'd been given. She assumed it was to cover up their ears when they went outside, but how she would hide her tail she didn't know. Then she saw the wolf onesie and laughed a little, because of how ridiculous, yet kind of cute, it looked. Her ears pricked as she listened to the bossy woman at the front speak, and was glad she took that advanced English class at her old school, as everyone seemed to be speaking English.
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:19 am

Juliet\ Human\ Cat\ 18
Juliet looked over to see Miyuki, she walked over to talk "Hi, My name is Juliet" She said in a soft and quiet voice, the Black Cat onesie in her hands

⭐ Hi! ⭐
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me