Lucky Stars {Closed To New Members}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Lucky Stars {Accepting}

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:39 am

R O S A B E L L E ~ D E S R O S I E R S
RABBIT - - - Tags: Akira, others

Rosabelle looked around at the other people as she followed the marshal's call to the crowd... Her rabbit-ears drooped nervously as she timidly walked up to the marshal.
"Um... H--Hello," she said nervously... "I--I don't think I got... m--my hoodie... yet..."
These hoodies looked cute, though; she thought to herself as she looked around again... Why would anyone not want to wear them?

E L L E N ~ P A R K S
PIG - - - Tags: Akira, others

"... Huh."
Ellen held her hoodie up with a smirk. It was pink, with a cute pig-face on the hood part of it.
"Cheer up, will ya?" she called out upon hearing whining from a few of the other kids; a smile on her face. "At least we don't have to play dress-up every day or anything."
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:49 am

Chayla/ 16/ Female/ Horse
She giggled at the onesie "I really need to wear this? I'll do it but it looks silly" She walked over to Ellen "Hi, My name is Chayla, but you can call me Chay" She held her hand out to shake the other girls' hand "Whats your name?" She Smiled

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:56 am

Rosabelle looked around at the other people as she followed the marshal's call to the crowd... Her rabbit-ears drooped nervously as she timidly walked up to the marshal.
"Um... H--Hello," she said nervously... "I--I don't think I got... m--my hoodie... yet..."
These hoodies looked cute, though; she thought to herself as she looked around again... Why would anyone not want to wear them?

E L L E N ~ P A R K S
PIG - - - Tags: Chayla

Looking over at the girl who addressed herself, she nodded as she shook her hand.
"Name's Ellen," she said casually; her smile not fading for one moment.
The pink-haired girl then held up her hoodie.
"These things are kinda silly, huh?" she said; looking at the hood of her own again. "I mean, that's an adorable pig-face and I'd gladly wear this thing in public if it means protecting myself, but did they have to put animal-heads on these things?"
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:01 am

She held up hers to show it to her "Yeah these are pretty silly, we will look like a bunch of kinder gardeners with these on huh?" She laughed "So you are a Pig? Well that makes two of us Barns huh, I am a horse if you couldn't tell already" She smiled happy to meet a friend

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:07 am

E L L E N ~ P A R K S
PIG - - - Tags: Chayla

Ellen chuckled.
"Heck, y'know what?" She proceeded to put the hoodie on. "Imma wear this thing now; see how silly I look in it."
With a grin, she finished putting the hoodie on over her clothes and put the hood up; casually putting her hands in the pockets of the hoodie.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:11 am

She chuckled "My tail wouldn't be comfortable in it" She said looking at her black tail

⭐ Hi! ⭐
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:24 am

Xavier ||Male||19||Otter||Tags;

Xavier dried his wet hair, since he sneaked a swim in the lake near by . After drying his hair, he glanced at hoody and pjs that was given to him. " These. ..are really darn adoreable! It makes me feel like a kid again~" the boy chuckled, glancing at the others here. So everyone here could change into animals as well? He was interested to see what they could change into
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:30 am

Chayla/ 16/ Female/ Horse/Tags: Xavier
She looked at the boy come in, his hair was wet, she walked up to Xavier "Hi, My name is Chayla, But you can call me Chay" She Smiled
Last edited by Skizzle222 on Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

⭐ Hi! ⭐
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:48 pm

Ava|16|Female|Leopard|Tags: Levi

I smile and turn my head towards the boy who'd been looking at me. I walk over, smiling and unknowingly showing off my slightly sharper than normal teeth. "I'm Ava. What's your name?" I my voice is gentle and soothing, like the shadows Leopards occasionally hide in. "I'm a predator. Are you?" I ask another question, trying to find out more.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:53 pm

Akira - Cabin Marshal @ All (Rosabelle)
She looked down towards Rosabelle as the Rabbit girl spoke to her. "Oh...It should be here somewhere" she commented, turning around to dig through the pile of Welcome Packs for them. She found out the bunny one and passed it over. "Here you are" she said, sounding sort of friendly for the first time, but it wouldn't last long.
She then raised her hands in the are. "Alright everyone, listen up!" She shouted.
"The camp rules are as followed;
Everyone must be in their cabins by nine pm sharp. No-one is allowed to noisy past this time. I don't really care if you have sleepovers or whatever, just keep the sound down.
If you have a pet, by the way you should only have one, no letting it roam on it's own. If I find any pets loose by them-self I will confiscate them and put them in the kennels.
You are not allowed to leave the camp without one of us Cabin Marshals! Understand! Honestly, you would be stupid to even try, considering that the nearest town is about two days away by foot...Your be caught before you even get there..Or your get lost on the way.
You are also not allowed to make any contact with the outside world. That means no writing letters, not that we have a postbox, or phones and computers. Everyone is to put any technology devices which could be used to contacting the outside wold in this bag!"
Akira held up a large cloth bag.

Dog @Ava
As the Leopard girl approached him, he appeared slightly unnerved for a moment, he hadn't properly met anyone else like him before. He noticed her teeth, it made him a little uneasy. "Drwyn Levi Chigaru, or just Levi" he responded, bowing his head a little. "Uhm...I'm a dog, so maybe." He said, unsure whether dogs were considered predators as most dogs just laid around all day, ate dog food and played fetch. "Are you some type of big cat? Like a tiger?" He asked her.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me