☾' Among Us || Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Postby SecretShadows » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:12 pm

Leon East::19::Vampire::Tags, Miles

Leon slowly woke up, he heard his alarm and sighs then turned over to his side and puts it off. Leon got up and runs his hand trough his messy blond hair to even it up a bit then got ready for the day, first he needed to wake Miles who most likely forgot to set his alarm, then he needed to make breakfast and then get dress after having a quick shower, after that help Miles again so that he won't forget anything. Leon sighs just thinking about it but started walking over to his brother's room then entered in and throws him with a shoe that laid on he ground of the already messy room as he said: "Get up." he then started making breakfast, ate, had his shower, got into his clothing and got everything ready. Leon looked at the time and sighs starting to walk out and yelled: "Hurry up!" he liked arriving early but Miles was a different story in the mornings, well more of for the entire month.

Miles East::17::Vampire::Tags, Leon

Miles was ones again awoken with a shoe in the face and growls slightly dragging himself out of bed and getting dressed, he then goes down stairs and heard the shower running knowing Leon was ones again showering before school. Miles sighs and sits down eating the breakfast his brother made and went back up to grab his back and tie up his long silver hair, as he did that he heard Leon hurry him up again and goes towards him then the two started going to school. Honestly he didn't want to, he disliked that humans could now attend and his cheery self hasn't shown ever since they came, he glares and is mean mostly these days and not at all like his old self. Leon was watching him then said: "Can you cheer up already? Its been almost a month now and your still like this." Miles just sighs and ignored him then entered the school going looking around in boredom.

Lilly River::16::Human::Tags, Open

Lilly forgot to set her alarm so woke up naturally and saw the time she she yelps slightly and jumped out of bed rushing to get ready, she got into her clothing and brushed her long blond hair quickly while she had her toothbrush in her mouth and rushed to get finished. She didn't even think of eating, but she didn't really eat in the mornings anyway. Lilly then finished and puts her shoes on a bit to fast so she tripped and fell down but rushed back up to put on the last one, she then ran out towards the school and stopped at the entrance panting quickly and looked up at the building. She still had no friends but she doesn't want to open up easily so she have not said a word to anyone at all, she guessed that almost no one here heard her voice before but it didn't bother he much and she waited for first class to finally come.
SecretShadows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Takashi Katsu. & Akane Tora.

Postby K9. » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:21 pm

Takashi | Vampire | Male | Single | Tags' None.
Takashi stood watching them idly from a window upstairs in the academy. He didn't wish to 'mingle' with the new folk...no he wanted to keep his distance for as long as necessary, at least until they considered him a mysterious guy which they often did and then he'd set his trap. Yes....that could work but maybe he'd get bored in between and abort the mission half complete. Only he could say really. Sighing he considered how this term would go, they'd all been warned of the rules they'd breach if they harmed the humans and he wasn't one to break rules, no he liked to simply work around them if necessary. Noticing a few of the local vampires he rolled his eyes at how delusional they where. This would never work..

Akane | Human | Female | Single | Tags' None.
Pausing as she stood outside she looked around wary of how dark this town seemed to be ALL the time. Pulling at her skirt fidgeting slightly she sighed before pulling her books to her chest. Each step she took in precaution....would you really blame her after finding out what she was up against. She hadn't really believed people when they spoke of vampires and other dark creatures of the night but this place was more than enough proof for her. Even the air around her seemed daunting and gloomy in that weird eerie way. Maybe it was just all those horror movies clouding her judgement. How would she ever concentrate on lessons today when they started with this constant buzz in her ear about the vampires around her. Once at the academy entrance she sat on a wall and waited for the bell to call.

Last bumped by K9. on Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:21 pm.
K9.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me