☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby bigwig. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:28 pm

What a beautiful world this is - the days are short, but the night sky is always gorgeous, studded with stars, twin moons, and rippling aurora. However, there's one major problem: this isn't your native world.
Yes...as a matter of fact, you just kind of...woke up here, in a large, old-fashioned hotel. You have a room all to yourself, tailored specifically for you. The town it's within has large walls around it, a front gate, and numerous other buildings and services around town, but the only people here as of yet are the other displaced residents of this hotel. There is one large, important-looking building at the end of town that nobody's been able to get into yet...
Outside of the town is a vast, wild land. There are roads through the wilderness, but no-one has yet seen where they lead. There may very well be a number of wild animals lurking in the woods and mountains, and the cold around here could certainly get dangerous.

☽------------------------------------------------------------☾

for roleplayers:
hello! this is an idea I've taken a shot at a few times before - it's sorta like a multifandom roleplay, but for original characters instead of fandom-based characters. as of right now, there's not too much of a defined plot per se, but that will develop more as the roleplay goes on and we get more players.
Last edited by bigwig. on Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ - rules.

Postby bigwig. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:40 pm

R U L E S:

you can use any kind of character you want - a character you want to develop more, a roleplay character you never got to use much, etc. - as long as they're original and not a. someone else's oc, or b. a canon character from a game/movie/tv series/etc.

This rp was originally made for non-fandom-based ocs primarily, but I will allow fandom-based ocs as well, as long as they're still original characters.

Characters of any age/gender/sexuality/species from any kind of universe are allowed, so long as they aren't Mary-Sue type characters.

Try not to post a lot of one-liners or excessively short posts, so that others have enough to formulate a good response with.

You may have as many characters as you can handle!

I would appreciate it if you inform me if you're going to quit the rp/be gone for a long period of time

at the moment, this is a make your own form rp. I may add a form skeleton later, but since everyone's characters are very different/come from different universes/need different information prioritized, go ahead and create your own form. include basic information like name, gender, species, age probably, personality, and other things you think are important c:

please include your character's hotel room number in your form!
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ - characters.

Postby bigwig. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:44 pm

C U R R E N T C H A R A C T E R S:

1st Floor:
    room 101 - elizabeth reuben || unknown || female ||phoenix elemental shapeshifter || { Simonpet }
    room 102 - raphael reuben || unknown || male || phoenix elemental shapeshifter || { Simonpet }
    room 103 - coal denman || 22 || male || human w/powers || { Adriana101 }
    room 104 - ashton denman || 22 || male || human w/powers || { Adriana101 }
    room 120 - silas mikhailov || 21 || male || demon || { Astraeus }
    room 121 - sebastían williams || 22 || human || { Astraeus }
    room 138 - kyle cross "rush" || 18 || male || human w/powers || { BrinK Heretic }

2nd Floor:
    room 212 - akiria saito || 19 || female || elf/shapeshifter || { silverlightcs }
    room 214 - Defense Unit XLR-1437 || 7-ish, fully developed || female || markovian || { InfectedHau }
    room 215 - roi boxxer || 24 || agender (he/him) || cyborg || { valentine. }
    room 216 - ione fiala || 20 || female || human w/powers || { silverlightcs }
    room 217 - keelan || 17 || nonbinary (she/her) || human w/powers (?) || { Creating Dreams }
    room 219 - celestine || 26 || female || robot humanoid || { sassy, }

3rd Floor:
    room 310 - vaxas tavrinth || 24 || male || elf || { Xiabrine }
    room 320 - cole "seraph" branson || 22 || male || human || { BrinK Heretic }
    room 325 - clint herrera || 26 || male || werewolf || { achillean }
    room 326 - calypso aurtus || 16 || female || human || { Revolutionist }
    room 335 - aspen lockwood || 18 || genderfluid || deer hybrid || { Adriana101 }
    room 348 - xacat || ageless || male || hellhound || { valentine. }
    room 366 - luna darkshire || 21 || female || lamia || { Ocean Mist }

4th Floor:
    room 412 - kamira night || 23 || female || humanoid w/powers || { ~StormFall~ }
    room 413 - callie castelle || ageless || male || dream scribe || { 5OUL }
    room 420 - ben "zoomer" vetstrinski || male || robot a.i. || { HeavyArtillery }
Last edited by bigwig. on Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:10 pm, edited 8 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ - official news board

Postby bigwig. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:45 pm

Official Board for news & recaps

need to get up to speed? that's what this post here is dedicated to.

recap for overall significant events as of feb. 28th - page 39/40
< a bit of a wip still >

Everyone woke up in their rooms to begin with. Most of the characters ended up being funneled into two large 'supergroups', one on the second floor and one on the third floor. The second floor group ended up consisting of Roi, Keelan, XLR, and Ione, joined by Kyle and Elizabeth. Roi and XLR, both used to being part of a collective consciousness, discovered that they could link with each other and even communicate via this signal. Elizabeth accidentally revealed more of her powers than she'd wanted to, and the group came to the conclusion that the multiverse theory is true and that they are, in fact, all from different dimensions. This group split up into pairs to explore the rest of the hotel - those pairs being Roi and Elizabeth, Kyle and XLR, and Keelan and Ione, with Elizabeth's telepathy and Roi and XLR's link being their primary forms of communication. Roi and Elizabeth immediately encountered Ashton and Coal and are currently interacting with them.
The third floor group consisted of Akiria, Cole, Vaxas, Calypso, and Zoomer. Akiria split off and encountered Callie, Kamira, and Celestine, who had formed their own smaller group, as well as Luna. Raphael joined them, and this group split into Akiria and Luna and Callie, Kamira, and Raphael. Callie, Kamira, and Raphael found their way outside and discovered an empty ghost town. The trio scavenged around for some food and returned to the first floor lobby.
Clint met with Aspen
Last edited by bigwig. on Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☆ - valentine's character(s).

Postby bigwig. » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:46 pm

ya boi roi wrote:"I don't understand them. Humans, I mean. I don't think I ever will. They all cluster together and suffer willingly for reasons that make no sense. They blindly fear what they do not understand and never try to understand it. Yet somehow, they've survived all these years, in that little dollhouse of a society they've carved out of this world."

.ℝ𝕠𝕚 𝔹𝕠𝕩𝕩𝕖𝕣.

[ full name: ] Roi Rantaro Boxxer
    [ nickname/s: ] Roi, ya boi Roi
    [ age: ] twenty-four years
    [ sex: ] female
    [ gender: ] for the sake of this roleplay, Roi will be listed as agender, though he uses he/him pronouns.
    additional verse-based information wrote:In a short description, both sexes of post-humans in Roi's society are very physiologically similar, to the point where it's virtually impossible to tell them apart at a glance. It is considered normal for virtually everyone to be referred to as 'he' and 'him' regardless of their birth sex, and the pronouns aren't really connotated with masculinity in any form. Roi would likely be quite confused if someone asked him what his gender identity was, as the concept of gender identity among his kind is quite different from what most others would consider normal.

[ species: ] human cyborg
    [ room number: ] 215

[ appearance: ] Roi presents many traits that are often assigned to members of his post-human class. He is androgynous in his appearance, not appearing distinctly male or female by most societies' standards. He has soft features, with thin lips and raised cheekbones. He has small ears but fairly large eyes, with noticeably thick/long eyelashes. His eyes are a rich, moderate green in color, and are natural (though his pupils may move strangely nonetheless). His messy hair is a pale, dull brown-blond.
    Roi stands at about 175 cm (5'9"), and is relatively petite-framed. He has a high waist and slender limbs, with small, rather delicate hands. He's quite thin, and when combined with the softness of his face, many would consider him to have the appearance of a preteen. A large fusion resembling an external metal spine extends from his tailbone clear up to where his neck connects to the back of his head. His ears are pierced, and he wears a cuff earring on his right ear and a stud in his left. His tongue and eyebrow are also pierced, and he has barbells in both of them.

[ mods: ] -Standard cybernetic brain augmenter
    -Standard cardiovascular filter
    -Full spinal fusion
    -Nerve actuators
    -Right lung replacement
    -Joint synthetics in knees & ankles
    -Additional blood filters in wrists
    -Cybernetics in left ear as compensation for degenerative hearing loss

[ personality: ] Roi, for the most part, is a quiet and gentle individual. Those of his kind are empathic among their own - their raw emotions are naturally projected or broadcast and received by others' neural cybernetics, causing them to be affected by the feelings of others around them. They are typically a less talkative bunch than humans, but still very receptive to others' emotions and quick to react to anyone else's distress. They are very kind to each other, but have difficulty communicating or connecting with non-empathic 'hormonal' creatures. Most true humans dislike their kind as well, and post-humans generally view them as very bizarre, often petty, and fearful creatures. Which is not to say that they look down on or consider themselves superior to humans - actually, they're mostly ambivalent towards them, just puzzled by their behaviors and choices. Roi has never taken a particular interest in humans and tends to ignore them in most cases.
    Roi is considered by most to be a very sweet and affectionate individual, but he is also what they would call a 'naivet' - a particular word for someone who is known to willfully act naive, ignorant, or childish, usually in order to garner attention or gain someone's favor. Roi is known to flirt and fawn, and manipulate his 'cute' appearance to his advantage. He is a bit more obsessed with his appearance than most of his kind, but he's also still considered very young in a society where most individuals can live for an indefinitely long amount of time. He has a natural desire to rectify any situation where another individual is highly distressed (though he would have difficulty doing so with most other creatures present). He relies heavily on being linked to others and will likely feel very isolated, anxious, and helpless without the constant buzz of other post-humans around him.

[ sexuality: ] pansexual

salty doggo wrote:"Mayhap I've got too used to being human. But, even Asitael's gotta admit that he's had a good bit of fun in a human form. Ain't nothin' like it in bein' a dog all the time. I dunno, what'dya think Vaxuhr? Oh, hmm, I forgot that I don't care."

.𝔛𝔞𝔠𝔞𝔱.
    true name, } Xacat
    also known as, } Edward Maximilian Fisher, Edward, Ed, Eddie
    age, } Xacat is ageless, but this human body is precisely 42 years old, and has stayed in relative stasis at the physical age of 36.
    sex, } male
    gender, } male
    species, } Hellhound
    room number, } 348

appearance, } Among the six hellhounds, Xacat is physically the largest in both his human and canine forms. The human form he currently wears stands at 6'6" (198 cm) and weighs somewhere in the neighborhood of 280 lbs. (127 kg)., almost all of which is muscle. His canine form most closely resembles the caucasian ovcharka, and is certainly not small in stature either. It may look like a normal dog, but should the hellhound within be revealed, its irises will turn red and its eyes will start to glow, the insides of its mouth will appear to glow like hot coals, its saliva will become incredibly hot and burn flesh if touched, and flames or sparks will often lick from its feet. At a second level, those flames will become more prominent and light things it passes on fire, black or grey smoke will seep out from its fur, its eyes will glow more strongly, sparks and steam will often come from its mouth, and its saliva will become even hotter and leave visible burns on objects it touches.
    This human body he inhabits, once named Edward Fisher (a name he often uses when trying to hide his identity), has black hair which is typically slicked back and shaved into an undercut. He smokes like a chimney but typically smells like smoke of some sort regardless of the presence of cigarettes.

abilities, } - Xacat can dive back to hell whenever he wants; a huge rift will open up in the earth and pull him into it. However, this power seems to have been muted somehow, and cannot be executed without permission due to the fact that he's on a misson.
    - Xacat is capable of reading souls. He can tell how much sin and guilt is weighing on a mortal soul, and whether or not it has an alignment. However, this does not extend beyond human souls.
    - Xacat is also capable of reaping souls. However, he can only reap souls which are a. mortal and b. are either marked as belonging to the Devil or have escaped or avoided their sentence in Hell.
    - In his hellhound form, Xacat can easily set his surroundings on fire. The bite of the hellhound, and often its saliva, will burn flesh.
    - Xacat is immune to fire.
    - Xacat's human body can recover from almost any earthly damage.
    - Xacat has essentially infinite stamina and very little sensation of pain in most cases
    - Xacat cannot be destroyed, except by the Devil himself or powerful heavenly beings.

weaknesses, } - in his human form, Xacat's powers are quite limited. He cannot run nearly as fast and does not possess any sort of fire-related power.
    - Xacat is almost impossible to truly destroy, but his human form can indeed be destroyed.
    - Xacat is obsessed with sugary things - in particular, honey. He is surprisingly easy to pacify with it.

personality, } As with all of the hellhounds, Xacat seems to be influenced by traits of his human vessel. The hellhounds were not always granted the ability to take on a human form; they were simply eventually allowed to take over the body of any human who was, at the time of being assumed as a vessel, living but devoid of a soul. Allegedly, all that should be retained is the physical form of said human, but those who spend a lot of time in their human forms are shown to be influenced by both physical and non-physical traits of the human they use as a vessel. Many of them tend to gravitate towards humans with similar sets of traits, gradually defining their personalities more over time.
    This aside, Xacat does indeed have his own distinct personality, and it's not one most people want to get involved with. He's known to have an incredibly short temper, leaping from 0 to 100 in mere moments and typically coming back down just as quickly. He's considered to be the 'crybaby' of the group, and despite his aggressive nature and rough overall appearance, it's not that hard to make him cry. He sulks often, and is not one to forgive easily. He tends to be flirty in his human form, but is undeniably needy and demanding. He's often accused of being petty, likely due in part to his constant need for validation. Xacat is one of the more carefree of them, usually considering his human form just another fun perk of his role. Chillingly casual and overconfident, he'll fly off the handle at the slightest provocation, but it wouldn't be quite proper to refer to Xacat and his kind as 'immoral'. They're more like 'amoral'.

sexuality, } homoflexible
    other, } name is randomly generated and as far as I know means absolutely nothing
Last edited by bigwig. on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:05 am, edited 4 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

∙ ione fiala ✧ akiria saito ∙

Postby silverlightcs » Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:30 pm

---

| Ione | Female | 20 | Illusions |

Basic Information
Name: Ione Fiala
Sexuality: Straight

Power
When using her power, she has to choose whether to affect a certain selection of people or everyone. Her eyes will give off a slight violet glow as she uses it.
    Illusions: Ione's main power is illusions. One thing she can do is create decoys which can confuse other people. She can also make them tangible, but it takes much more energy. She can also trick one's mind into thinking they are in pain, even though they aren't physically injured. If they are weak enough, she can cause the person to possibly pass out. However, as these are illusions, if the target has a strong enough will or someone, for example, calls out that it's not real, the illusion will be broken. Finally, she has invisibility, or rather, the illusion of invisibility. Ione prefers to call this "blending" or "cloaking". This does not make her intangible, meaning if someone comes close enough to touch her, they will feel her there without seeing her. She can also use this with objects, though it takes more energy for her to transfer her power to it.
    Memories: She also has a minor power relating to memories. It allows her to erase someone's memories of her, but it takes a considerable amount of energy. She cannot affect any other memories. However, this power has a few disadvantages. For her to use it, she has to get close enough to get into contact with the target unless she has full focus. Doing it without contact will cost her a lot more energy. This combined with the regular drain of just using it will make her very tired, and if she doesn't have enough to compensate for it, can pass out from it.

On the Outside and In
Appearance: Ione has somewhat wavy amber hair that is usually styled into a waterfall braid. Her eyes are a faded violet. When she uses her power, her eyes look more colored. At the base of her right wrist, she has a small tattoo that says her name, Ione, in violet ink, she same color her eyes go to when she uses her power.
Personality: Ione is a mostly calm person, but can flare up from time to time. Along with this is a bit of sassiness. She's easily adaptable to her surroundings, especially considering her power, and very persistent once she sets her mind on something. However, this also means she's very stubborn when she's decided something. Because of her power, she's also somewhat secretive. Most of the time, she'll put her opinion out there, no matter what. She's not too worried about people disliking her- she can always disappear.
Likes: She enjoys acting, which is a little funny because that's what she kind of needs to go with her power. Good jokes are always a favorite. Ione also likes the springtime because of the cool but warm weather.
Dislikes: Despite being pretty social, Ione dislikes most physical contact. She also dislikes being ignored because of her pretty social personality.

Relationships
Crush: None
Significant Other: None
Family/Kin: N/A

Other: She finds it a bit 'funny' that when not specifically written, her name can look like Lone instead of Ione. This is because she is, most of the time, alone in her own world unless she meets people she actually sticks with.
Room: 216

---

| Akiria | Female | 19 | Elf / Shapeshifter |

Basic Information
Name: Akiria Saito
Nickname: Kira, Kiria, Kira-Kira/キラキラ (rarely used)
Race: Elf/Shapeshifter
Sexuality: Straight
Role: Spy
Resurrected? No

On the Outside and In
Appearance: Akiria is like most other shapeshifter elves, tall and lean, but is a little smaller than most of them, standing at 5'6". She has black hair that's usually tied back in a ponytail and ice blue eyes, with the standard pointed elf ears and such. Whenever she shapeshifts, she will have blue eyes and black hair/fur/etc. This is the same for her other forms, most of the time, unless she puts the energy into making herself look different.
Personality: To a stranger, Akiria can be seen in two different ways. She can look young and naive in some circumstances. However, she can also seem well guarded and almost unwelcoming, with her icy like eyes. Once you get to know her, though, she's caring and pretty protective. If someone she cares about gets hurt, she will go pretty far to punish whoever did.
Weaknesses: There are some ways that someone can get to Akiria, but she'll try her best to not show any reaction. She might react a bit strangely if you mention them, though. The biggest thing she hates being mentioned is her family, as she lost them at a somewhat young age and is sensitive about talking about them.

Combat/Abilities
Weapon: Most of the time carries a dagger since her power is usually is good enough, and if not, her bare hands. On more dangerous missions she may bring a short sword.
Power: Can teleport to shadowed places when in one herself and able to see the place she wants to go. In some circumstances, she can get to places she can't see, but it takes a lot of energy and only works if she's seen it before. This and her small size allows her to be a good fit for a spy. Shifting to a place farther away from her origin will take more energy than to one very close. Going too far (or trying to use her power and running out of energy) may cause her to pass out. Her ability can be counteracted by keeping her in light, blindfolding her, and so on (anything that keeps her from being shadowed or seeing a dark place to teleport to). She can also create weapons, as well as shapeshift, but doesn't do the latter very often.

Relationships
Crush: Vaxas
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: None
Husband/Wife: None
Family/Kin: Mother, Father, slightly older sister named Eiya who had water powers.
Other:
    Extras About Power: She can create weapons, but can't use some since she's just learning how to use them. For example, a bow and arrows is something she knows mostly how to use, but isn't the greatest at it. The power and strength of what she makes depends on the shadow she makes it from- the darker the shadow, the stronger it is. However, if she makes a very strong one from a very dark shadow, others can use it, including her enemies if they can get it from her. Much weaker ones will dissipate when another person touches it or if it leaves Akiria's grasp. She can make them disappear at will, but waiting for them to disappear, or putting them in a bright light also works.
    Room: 212

---
Last edited by silverlightcs on Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☆ - Galaxies Cross... { OC roleplay, open/accepting }

Postby .celestential. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:00 am

Name:
Keelan
Sexuality:
Asexual
Appearance:
Keelan is a fairly short person, only about 5'2".
She is also very slender and willowy, giving her a fragile
appearance.Her hair is a muddy brown color and falls just past
her shoulders. Her eyes are a dull grey color.

History:
Keelan has been in the facility for as long as she can remember.
As a child she didn't have much control over her abilities
and her parents were frightened by it. They heard about the experimenting
and gave their child up to it. Keelan has almost no memory of
her life before the facility.

Power:
Keelan's power is fairly simple. She can create and manipulate
light. She can make herself give off a faint glow or create
orbs of light. In theory, it could be used as an attack, but
she's never tried it.

Room Number:
Other:
Last edited by .celestential. on Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hi! I'm Blue. I'm aromantic, asexual, and nonbinary. I'm currently living in the US, and I'm always up for a roleplay or conversation. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you want to talk! they/them pronouns please
.celestential.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:41 am

e should take a moment nd hold it nd know that life has a hopeful undertone

full name;;
#SE001
nickname/preferred name;;
Celestine (given to herself after wanting to seem more human)
age;;
around 26 years
gender;;
Celestine was made to be a female robot, so she identifies as female
'species';;
robot humanoid
room number;;
powers/abilities humans don't have;;
'superhuman' brain, incredibly strong skin (metal)
weaknesses;;
water (though her system is able to resist a certain amount
of water, it can only resist so much)
personality;;
Celestine's AI personality chip depicts her as sort of cold
and insensitive, yet caring when she knows it's important.
sexuality;;
asexual, panromantic
crush;;
open, pm me or rp it out
other;;
she has two dogs, both robots, named Jacobi and Ellie
primcval ● she/her
used to be avarii ;
toyhou.se
tumblr
● on small hiatus
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nykta » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:14 am

Kamira Night
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Room number:
Positive Traits:
Friendly, outgoing, intellegent, generous, and bold
Negative Traits:
Fiery, reckless, impulsive, mischievious, and a bit of a rebel
Powers:
She can control magic as well as some amounts of reality warping. Her powers are not ultimately powerful as she does have her limits. Using her magic does take a toll on her and makes her extremely exhausted if used for a large amount to time. Her magic is usually limegreen in color and.
Appearance:
Above. And she normally wears a leather jacket, gray top, and ripped jeans with black combat boots. She has dark brown hair with greenish-gray eyes and tan skin. She is pretty tall for her age and is about 5'6.
Other:
She is from the Marvel universe (she's an oc though) and is considered by many to be a villian although she's more nuetral.
Last edited by nykta on Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
nykta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:48 am

♥ good good! @sassy, - your character is accepted! @Creating Dreams' character is also accepted, I just need a room number so that I can list her on the front page :3 I'm glad to see everyone else's interest - let me know when you've got your forms up guys! }
──Image ──Image
    ⊱ ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ⊰

──bigwig • he/him • adult • used to be coral. • writer •
    ──roleplayer • watership down • twd comics • hannibal
    ──• cyberpunk • danganronpa • horror fan • comic fan
    ⊱ ──────ஓ๑♥๑ஓ ────── ⊰
───Image Image Image
Image Image
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist