Counting Stars~Werewolf RP~ Open~Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

( 💎" -- no. six )

Postby mellow. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:24 am

(( 💎 )) KAYDEN D. CLARITY !!
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
rank )) roguexx age )) twenty xxlocation )) bluemoon territoryxx tagged )) aiden xx feeling)) alert, a bit mischievous

Kayden was recovering from her initial shock, still denying the fact that she could belong with this guy, a member of a pack. Or, rather, the leader of a pack. She'd always thought she'd end up with another loner or rogue; and the fact that even if she did, she wouldn't belong with them, and would always be attracted to Aiden bothered her greatly. She wasn't great with teamwork, which explained why she disliked hanging with packs.

As she listened to the Alpha's reasoning, she conducted a plan inside of her head, her mind racing at full speed to find a way out of the sticky situation she was in. Then, Kayden decided to go with the plan she usually used: Lying. It always worked with the humans that questioned her after seeing her hanging suspiciously close to grocery stores after closing hours. Of course, the humans were always right, because after Kayden tricks them into leaving, she always breaks in and steals.

He's a werewolf, too, though. Kayden thought to herself, thinking her situation over quickly before answering him. He can hear my heartbeat, which quickens when one lies.. She thought. But what if I don't lie at all..? She came up with a solution: if she had nothing to hide, he couldn't find anything out about her that was secret. So she decided on telling him her name; but not the one that anyone would've expected, because not many people knew it at all. "Fine then— the name's Danielle." Kayden stated.
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Counting Stars~Werewolf RP~ Open~Accepting

Postby Sadies » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:55 am

[center]Lyne Pryce ('The Crimson Wolf' or 'Crimson'.) | Rogue
Crush: None | Soulmate: None @Lillian
As she moved closer to him, he leaned slightly. "I thought you would say that" he replied. He looked up at the sky and put an arm over his face to stop the sun from getting into his eyes. "Not many wolves like summer. I'm probably the exception." he admitted. "I like the challenge of hiding my scent" he smirked slightly. He then removed his hand and looked over at her. "I'm a rogue, no-one wants me around" he admitted. "The blood...Some Witch is making it rain blood" he commented. "I don't know why, seems pointless to me" he said. He let out a sigh, enough about me..." he muttered, he leaned towards Lillian a little. "So I'm guessing from what you said that your a Redmoon wolf?...What rank are you?" He asked her.
[/quote]
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:52 am

Lillian
Hunter ;; 20 ;; Bluemoon ;; Tags: Lyne

She smiled and shook her head slightly. "I'm Bluemoon. Hunter actually." She could feel her face being warmed by the sun and relaxed a little further. A quiet chuckle escaped her lips as she watched a group of rabbits bounce around each other playfully before disappearing into the undergrowth. It was then that the scent of the blood cloud brought her back to reality and she winced, looking in its general direction. A witch huh? That would explain alot... Shaking her head, she turned back to crimson and smiled a little.
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:06 pm

Marina Karlaze//Female//rouge// tagged:
      Marina gasped when rain started falling from the sky,nana trees fell down around them. Reacting quickly, she rolled the tree off of Fable, scooping her on her back as she took to her wolf form. She was a fast runner- that she would not deny. She took off like a bullet, her eyesight getting worse due to the blood seeping into her eyes. When she broke free if the storm clouds and the trees, she kept running until she reached bluemoon camp, where she howled to get attention.
in the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
black lives are needed.
black lives are beautiful.
black lives are everything.
matter is just an understatement.

ello, uh, i’m atlanta. half russian half jamaican, full sneaker hoarder c:
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:16 pm

Lyne Pryce ('The Crimson Wolf' or 'Crimson'.) | Rogue
Crush: None | Soulmate: None @Lillian
"Oh" he replied, looking a little surmised. "I should pay more attention to details" he commented, mostly to himself. He saw her face before turning to see some rabbits playing. "I wonder how many diseases they are carrying, probably a lot..." Crimson commented, probably ruining the tranquility. He glanced back towards her. "It's uprising none of us get sick considering we eat raw meat, humans can't stomach it raw" he said.
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lover boy. » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:25 pm

♞GRANT IVORY JACKSON♚
◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍
∂єℓтα/fєєℓιиg:¢αℓм /тαgѕ: Claudia, Todd, Marina, Fable, Davina σρєи!

Soon, the silver-haired woman pushed the fallen tree off of Fable's leg, she managed to run off avoiding the trees. After she ran off he soon heard a howl, he figured she was howling for help.

As he struggled,avoiding the fallen trees, he yelled, 'Todd, let's go, we need to help!' without waiting for an answer, he ran off. Following the path that the wolf had run down, he soon caught up, 'Give her to me ,I think I can do something.' he said, he took the Fable's body off of the wolf's back, and into his arms, 'Follow me!' & without hesitation ran off.
Last edited by lover boy. on Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ethan ) ─── i just wanna be with you, that's all.

Postby serpentine. » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:46 am

michael clifford. wrote:xxx ETHAN !
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( scent ) fresh strawberries xxxxx ( voice ) ethan xxxxx ( rank ) redmoon lead hunter xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

interactions/taggednone mentionshis brother & parents
        ..........sleeping was never a friend of ethan's. ever since the death of his brother, reality hit the young boy multiple times until it was only a numb stab of grief in his gut. sometimes, out of nowhere, it would bring him to his knees and he would sob until he had no more tears left to cry. besides having his pack behind him, ethan was alone in this wold. his mother and father, lacy and jacob, had been killed in a scrimmage three years ago with the bluemoon pack. his little brother seth, who had only been fourteen years old, had died two years later, when ethan was sixteen, from a plague of sickness that had been passed through the territory. his little, bubbly baby brother, so inncoent, whom he had tried so hard to take care of, passed away at midnight. it almost broke him. that was when he was sixteen- he's nineteen now. three years had passed since then. and since then, ethan's hilarious personality had returned. there was not a day that went by when he didn't smile or didn't laugh. when he got started on laughing, it became extremely hard for him to stop. he began to love life again, and with it, his love for his pack was even deeper, even stronger. he loved them to death and wanted only the best for all of their futures.

..........rolling over onto his side, a soft yawn escaped from his parted lips. he was still half asleep, his eyelids still heavy, swamped in his warm, thick comforter, his head resting with his left cheek pressed into his soft feather pillow. his bright blue and black hair was tangled and spread in a halo around his head from rolling around in his sleep. slowly, painfully, he dragged his eyes open, wincing against the harsh glare of the sunlight streaming through the windows of his room where he slept in his cabin. still groggy and still hack asleep, he dragged himself from the warm, comforating safety and protection of his bed, changing from the boxers he slept in into a light, sky blue sweatshirt and white shorts that went down his his calves and hung low on his hips, and carefully put on his glasses. he ran one hand through his hair before carefully brushing through and untangling his blue and black hair, he carefully styled input into his usual style before slipping into bright white sneakers and heading out the door.

..........he stopped on his doorstep. raising his long, thin arms above his head, a small smile appeared on his mouth when he was greeted with a light, welcoming breeze. it seemed as if the data was off to a great start. almost to himself, he spoke, in a quiet voice. "good."
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:23 am

Marina//Female//Rouge

Marina growled when she felt the weight being lifted off of her back, then turned her head to see the same man from before. She turned back into human, and then realized how messy she was. Burns were all the way up her arms, several cuts and scrapes were coating her body, and she was now covered in blood. Her silver hair had quickly turned dark red, and she was choking on the smell of it. She followed the man, her soaked hair streaming behind her.
in the age of information, ignorance is a choice.
black lives are needed.
black lives are beautiful.
black lives are everything.
matter is just an understatement.

ello, uh, i’m atlanta. half russian half jamaican, full sneaker hoarder c:
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lover boy. » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:01 am

♞GRANT IVORY JACKSON♚
◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍◍
∂єℓтα/тαgѕ: Claudia, Todd, Marina, Fable, Davina σρєи!

Grant continued to run, Fable's light body shaking in his arms, he decided he would go around the forest, since it was less-bloody. Every second he looked back to see if the wolf he had told to follow him was still there, to his surprise she was. He kept on running, until finally they made it back at Fable's cabin, Fable must have put some magical- cure stuff in here. He thought,
'Could you open up the door?' he said, turning to the wolf who had turned human, 'My hands are a little occupied.' he added.
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightschade » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:16 am

Claudia Donovan// Loner// No Pack// Marina, Fable, Todd, & Grant

When Marina started running, Claudia followed on her heels and kept as close to her as possible despite the blood making the ground slippery and getting into her face. She didn't trust pack wolves, and she didn't want them anywhere near her friend. When hey arrived at the camp she was met by the disgusting scent of numerous wolves. A tinge of annoyance went through her as one of the males took the other girl off of Marina. When Marina shifted Claudia, reluctantly, did the same. She walked closer and her eyes flashed a lighter brown when the other male shifted and approached Marina. Claudia decided to ignore the blood covering her clothes and pay more attention to what was going on between the male and her friend.

Todd Jincks// Beta// Bluemoon// Marina, Claudia, Fable, & Grant

Todd followed them, shaking his head every few seconds to keep the blood from his eyes. When they got back to camp he shifted back into a human, annoyed by all the blood on him. "This was completely unnecessary." He growled under his breath. He watched Grant pick Fable up then the silver (now red) wolf shifted into a human. Even when she'd covered in blood she's still beautiful. He thought. He turned his attention to Grant. " Here I'll get it." He said, walking over to the door and pushing it open. "Make sure Fable is okay, I'll check out the other girls burns." He said, slowly making his way over to Marina.

hay7199 wrote: Tate Parkers// Hunter// Redmoon// Open

Tate woke up with a jolt, he had a nightmare but he couldn't quite remember what it was about. He let out a long sigh and sat up, he moved off his bed and picked a grey shirt and a pair of shorts from his dresser. He quickly slipped them on and rubbed the back of his neck to get the sweat off. He left his room and went into the bathroom and washed the sweat off of his hands. He walked from inside and sat on the closest couch he could find.
Nightschade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me