You're mine ( Vampire/ human RP )

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

You're mine ( Vampire/ human RP )

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:19 am

You wake up in the woods. Something dosen't feel right at all. You feel the side of your neck to find two puncture wounds. No, You didn't get turned to one. You were claimed by one. You are their food now. When ever their hungry, they come to you. But what happens if you fall in love with one?

Rules
Be nice to everyone
Please make a female and male
No swearing

Female Humans
1: Blue - me
2: Ellana Landis - Arya22
3: Briana Gilak - Stitchglitch
4: Felicity Fay - Adriana101
5: Sarahlulu22- MinaDog711

Male humans
1: Tom - me
2:
3:Lander Palau - Arya22
4: Timothy Green - Adriana101
5:

Female vampires
1:
2: Scatty - Fizzy-Pop
3: Stella Skye - Adriana101
4:
5:

Male vampires
1:Ben - Fizzy-Pop
2: Aiden Rowlee - Stitchglitch
3: Collin Anderson - Adriana101
4: James Howell - MinaDog711
5:
Last edited by XxBarricadeXx on Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:44 am, edited 17 times in total.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: You're mine ( Vampire/ human RP )

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:20 am

Tom Meler
" Wolf "

Human/Vampire: Human

Looks: See above. Of course the guy with the mask and sunglasses.

Personality: Tom isn't a person to feel bad or anything. Let's just say he really sucks at cheering people up. He can be cold you. He simply says what he thinks as he really doesn't care one bit if he hurt hour feelings. He doesn't open up to people that well. He mostly stays silent, but there is time he has talked.

He can feel down sometimes. He dosen't much like too much blood. There has been cases where he had passed out. He trys to keep himself from fainting, but if doesn't work that well. The male isn't really scared of anything. He has been hunting down Vavampire's years so he knows there isn't much he is scared of.

He isn't type of person just to give up that easily. If you start a fight with him, he will fight back. He won't let himself he easily beaten by you. He likes to talk in British accent even know he really isn't British at all. You will hardly ever is his English accent.

History:

Tom grew up as the only child in us. His mom was a stay at home welk his dad worked for the military. He was very curious about the military as he started to grow older. They hadn't told him about the vampires at this point. His dad taught him a few skills in fighting.

When Tom was 15, he decided not to listen to his mother. He wanted to take a walk so he went into the deep woods. Still, he didn't know there was a such thing as supernatural. This was where he had his first encounter with one.

He was just minding his own business when he ended bump into a vampire. The beast was tall and he was scared since he hadn't seen one before. He noticed something strange in the vampire's hand. He noticed a patch that seemed very filmer. It was his father's. He knew his mother must of told him to look for her son when he hadn't listen.

Without even saying anything, Tom took off running. He came back home to find police in his house. His mother was sitting in a chair crying. He then knew what had happened. His father had been killed by that vampire had just encounter. On that day from now on, He became a hunter. Salady, his mother isn't alive so he lives alone. She was killed by a drunk driver.

He plans on getting rid of all vampires doesn't happen again. He doesn't want anyone going through we he had just witnessed.

Other: Tom prefer male's then females. He likely will not fall in love with a female.

Blue Meier

Human or Vampire:
Human

Hair color:
Black. Her hair is always up in a pony tail. You will never see it down ever.

Eye color:
Green, but they are known to change to a light green sometimes

Work outift:
Since Blue's job is a cop,she wears the uniform. It's all black with the logo on the right of her chest. She wears the police hat that kinda covers her green eyes. She wears a belt around her waist that has a radio to it, handcuffs and a holster that is attached to it. It wraps around her thigh. She wears a pair of black comabt boots and fingerless gloves that are black also.

Regular outfit:
A V neck shirt with a leather black jacket.She wears blue skinny jeans and black comabt boots too. There is a holster which carries her gun that is wrapped around her thigh. She always carries a gun with her.

Personality:
Blue is a nice girl. She tends not to be so nice when she is dealing with criminals. She doesn't give up easily either. She will fight for her life if she was attacked by someone. Sometimes, she can be down. Often she will be by herself because she doesn't want anyone to see her like that. She often will panic if she is lost or that.

History:
Blue grew up with both her parents. Her mom left her dad when she was about ten allowing her Dad to have full custody of her. The strange thing was she never really heard then fight.

Her father was a police officer. He didn't much like it, but he needed to make the money so they could afford to live in their place. At the age of 10, Blue became very curious of becoming a police officer. She would often go on calls with her father, but of course not any they would put her in danger. Once she was 18 and done with highschool, she decided to study criminal law. After a year or two, she become a police officer.

Her father always is worried about her, but he knows she isn't scared of deing.

Other:
She does have a few tattoos. A wolf on her chest and a Decepticon symbol on her wrist.

Name: Alexia Frye

Nicknames: Goes by Alex a lot, or lexia sometimes

Human or vampire: Human
Hair color: She has short black hair. Basically a Tom boy cut.

Eye color
She has sky blue eyes. They are known to change to to a dark blue if she is feeling down or not feeling well.

Work outfit
Alexia has a passion for motorcycles. She works on then often at the shop. It's close to her house so it isn't far. She wears the usually mechanic shirt. It is kinda big on her since she is small, and slim. She wears blue pants with black steal toe boots.

Regular outfit
She has a obbession with hoddies. She wears a long white sleeve with a with a grey hoddie. It sips halfway so you can see sykk the white collar of her long sleeve. She wears a black leather jacket with two white stripes in the elbow. There's two red tribal dragons on the back.( If you want a better picture of what it looks like, just look up Alex Mercer jacket. ) The collar of the leather jacket is red. She always wears the hood up as it covers her black hair, and sometimes her sky blue eyes. She wears blue pants, and black combat shoes.

Personality
Alexia is quite shy around people she doesn't know. She tends to avoid you if she doesn't know you. She acts sorta like a shy kid around unknown people. Once you get to know the girl, you will find out she is really sweet. She wouldn't harm no one unless you try hurting her. She will fight for her life if she is attacked. Giving up isn't a option for her.

Alexia tends to have really bad panic attacks if she is lost or a unknown area. She does take medicine that she always keeps with her. If it's really bad, she will fall to the ground onto her knees, and start to cry. She will try to push you away saying that she is fine. She will also often hide that she is pain or if something is wrong. Otherwise, Alexia is really nice.

History
I will add this probably tommrow when I have more of a idea of the history

Other: None

Name
Miles

Personality
Miles trys his best not to get tempted by blood. Usually it's very hard for him to do so. The likely chance of him not bitting you is slim. He will likely do it since he can't stop himself from doing it. Once he does, he will feel really bad, and often try to hide. He doesn't want the person to think he is a monster or that. Once you get to know him, you will find out he is rather kind. He just can't control the thirst for blood.

Species
Vampire

Other
None
Last edited by XxBarricadeXx on Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:42 am

Blue/ Location: woods /Human/ claimed by: No one yet

Blue walked through the woods as she could hear the wind howl. It was the really only thing she could hear out in the woods. Nothing seem to be else stirring as she didn't hear anything from the animals out in these woods. It did often give her the creeps as she did walk home. It was a short cut she took since it didn't take her that long to go home this way. The city ways took her longer to get home. Maybe around 40 minutes or so.She did often hear the stories about Vampires out here. Claiming humans as theirs.

If one tried to do so, she wouldn't let that happen. She was a fighter. She wouldn't let herself easily fall victim to one. She tried to push the thoughts away as she really didn't want to think about it. More importantly, Blue wanted to get home. It was nice and warm there. Out here was rather chilly. Well, it didn't help that she wore no coat at all. It got in her way when she did work. Oh well, she would be home soon. Maybe about in 10 minutes. Well, she hoped so. Blue didn't want to get stopped by anyone.

Tom /Location: Woods/ Clamied by: No one yet.

Tom was out in the woods like usually. He was watching out for these monsters. Tom certainly had heard of them before. It wasn't new to him or anything. He simply had no sympathy for these creatures at all. If they tried to plead that he didn't kill them, it wouldn't work. He couldn't count of how many times they did try to beg for their life. He would just chuckle, and shoot the arrow at their chest. He chuckled as he thought about this.

Tom did wonder if he would bump into any today. He was hoping he would. The less, the better. He let out a sigh as he leaned against the tree did now. It was just a small break he was taking. He would get up, and get moving again in a bit. He started to listen carefully to see if he could hear anything. So far he could only pick up the sound of the wind. Great. He rather hear movement or that. Not the wind he could hear howling.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:53 am

Juliet Johnson

Human/Vampire: Vampire

Looks: See above.

Personality: She is a stubborn vampire who loves to go see how her prey is doing, to make sure they don't escape, she loves to fight and will always accept a challenge, she is afraid of Most Humans though

History:

Juliet always loved her name, as a child her favorite book was Romeo and Juliet she grew up in the woods, with her vampire parents, her first encounter with a human was a little boy, she was told to go and suck her first blood, she was about to when the boys parents found her, they were gonna shoot her, she took off running until she got to her house, the vampire speed didn't hurt either she luckily lost them, when she got to the house, the humans had already been there, her parents were dead and she was left to grow up an orphan hiding from the authorities, when she grew to be 19 she caught someone, not a vampire, a human.

Other: None

Jack Smith

Human or Vampire:
Human

Looks:
See Above

Personality:
He is a Kind person who will do almost anything for a girl he likes, he is quite naive and believes things that arent true

History:
Jack Loved his parents, They stayed with him for his entire life, one day he decided to go on a walk, when he got home his mother had been arrested for murder, and his father was dead, Jack didn't believe that his mother who loved his father would kill his father, He had taken the offer of a Investigator to find out what actually happened between his parents, He soon figured out that it was a vampire, but No one would believe that Vampires exist, they would think that he was foolish

Other:
None [/center]

(Hope this is okay!)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

I also love Alice in Wonderland, K bai.
All of you are very unique and special, please know that
Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:19 am

( Accepted! )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:29 am

(Yay Thank You!)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
I'm Skizzle, and I love to write, which means I like roleplaying as well! I am very blessed for my life that God has given me! And will try my hardest to help anyone, just PM me!
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:32 am

( You're welcome. C: Both of my characters are open if you want to interact with them. )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:39 am

(Okay Are we starting now? Maybe one of your characters can be Juliets?)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:43 am

( Yea. It doesn't matter to me who is, but I wanted to just let you know that Tom is more into guys. I forgot to add it in his bio. xD I thought I would just let you know that.

Neither of them has been claimed yet either. )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skizzle222 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:45 am

(Okay, I don't know who Juliet is into XD Ill be honest Ive never had a Homosexual girl XD Ive never tried it either. . .)

⭐ Hi! ⭐
⭐Later!⭐

Skizzle222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me