Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

Postby leggings101 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:45 am

Geneveive
Female • 15(??) • Memory Control • Tags: open
Quietly, on a log, Genevieve sat there, she didnt know what to do... She was boed out of her mind, hungry, and lonely! Thats why, when no one was watching, she wandered out into the forest, all by herself. She walked for a while, before stopping,
hearing some voices. Now, Gen was freaking out in her head. What should she do? They didnt sound like people she knew. Oh.... No....

Utano
Female • 20 • Outsider • Tags: open
Before it got dark, Utano began go hint for sticks. The only thing she really knew how to do was hunt and build a fire. That's it. So while gathering stick, she was also looking for animals. Small ones of course, like rabbits. It did t reag bother her killing things, her family did it all the time before. Not hearing any voices, only animal sounds, she decided she was safe to keep searching.

((Sorry they are short! I'm a little busy today!! Ill try to respond with more later on though!))
leggings101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Mon May 01, 2017 11:36 pm

Bump
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lover boy. » Tue May 02, 2017 4:57 am

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A|
Dean continued to walk, searching for different members of the tribe, until he eventually can across Austin, ' Austin, I need you to come with me, there's a problem, and I'd like to round up a few members of the tribe to go and figure it out.' Dean said hastily, Dean was, of course, in a hurry to gather the members. After all, he had wasted enough time already, and needed to start on this hunt before the creature had a chance to make its escape.

|TAGS: Austin,OPEN!|
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Tue May 02, 2017 5:13 am

Austin

He blinked, raising his head which was originally leaning into his palm. "Uhm, sure," he says awkwardly. He wasn't really introduced to this guy but it looked like something was up. "What's going on?" He shoved his hands in his jeans, which had holes in the knees, other than the fact they were baggy to begin with.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lover boy. » Tue May 02, 2017 5:29 am

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A|
' Well, someone, or rather, something, raided the food hut. Leaving us a very low supply, I wanted to gather members of the tribe to go on a hunt, do you think you could do that?' he asked, Dean however, knew that this news was very abrupt & sudden, and although he'd never properly been introduced to Austin, he knew he could rely on him. Or rather, he hoped.

|TAGS: Austin,OPEN!|
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Tue May 02, 2017 5:32 am

Austin

He blinked, a bit of spark of hope behind his eyes. He could try to find his sister. He could get out of the camp for a bit. Knowing him, and Rosemary, they always run back into each other. "I'll help. Though, I only been hunting once. I kinda shot my ear..." He moves his curly hair to show the small missing bit, as if a dog chewed it off.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue May 02, 2017 5:38 am

Magnus Whitmoore
20|Male
Outsider (B)
Tagged: Noah, Rosemary.
Magnus steadied his breathing, looking over to the young woman that had just arrived - and she seemed rather angry. Astounded, Magnus was speechless for a moment - his teeth gritted as he tried to not make any other sounds. Eventually, though, he managed to find something to say. "Well, most people don't normally like having their leg being bitten," he sounded a little breathless, and he placed a hand on a nearby tree to keep his balance. He then nodded towards the ever-increasing sound of rustling as the something got closer every moment. "Oh yeah, and something's about to burst in at any moment, so I think you should go while you can," he wasn't going to allow anyone else to get dragged into this mess.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Tue May 02, 2017 8:41 am

Arya22 wrote:Mya nodded. "I need to get some useful herbs, and we have only about half an hour left. I'm guessing you either go to the entrance of the village or to the food hut, I'm not sure where we are supposed to meet." she told him. "bye!" she called sarcastically before turning on her heels and walking away, orienting herself by memory.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me