Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

Postby lilac sky » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:17 am

Anna//Female//18//Tags; Jax, Athena, Alexander//

She absentmindedly blew a strand of hair our of her face as she scanned the horizon, alert as usual. She walked silently forward, still alert. She stopped suddenly, hearing voices. She moved forward, eyes searching the area that they had come from. She let out a breath of relief when she saw who it was, but the look of relief quickly faded at the sight of Athena lying on the ground. She stepped forward, a look of concern spreading across her face.
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:19 am

Magnus Whitmoore
20|Male
Outsider (B)
Tagged: Noah.
"Okay then," Magnus nodded, then he started walking. Even if he wasn't really one to trust anyone well, the company was always nice to have. Besides, it seemed that that two of them were alone and non-hostile, and he'd feel bad for allowing the kid to go off alone.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lover boy. » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:32 am

JᎪx ᎶhᎪᏁ|ᎪᏟᏆᎥᏁᎶ ᏞᎬᎪᎠᎬᏒ|ᏟᎪᏁ bᏒᎬᎪᏆhᎬ uᏁᎠᎬᏒᎳᎪᏆᎬᏒ⚓

As Jax made it closer towards Athena he heard grass rustle, and as he looked upwards he saw two members of the tribe, Anna & Alexander. One, Ann, was a redheaded woman, who was young and fairly attractive, the other an edgy boy with a fringe who was also of her age. Anna looked as though she had a concerned look on her face, while Alexander? Confusion it seemed ' She used her abilities! They- they cause her t- to pass out apparently! Help me get her to the camp, now!' he yelled, before getting up himself, and wiping the dirt off of his jeans.' Well pick her up!' he ordered, Jax was in a bad mood enough already without adding more to the mix, not only that but he'd already had enough trouble get putting her to the camp; and felt as though it wasn't his responsibility now that those two were there.

тαgѕ:Alexander, Anna, Athena,σρєη!
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:48 am

Anna//female//18//tags; Jax, Athena, Alexander

She huffed and knelt down, picking up Athena. She was stronger than she looked, and lifted her with little difficulty. She straightened up and sighed through her nose before looking over at Jax "Where should I take her?" she asked quietly.
... mirror, sky or lilac ... she/her ... leo ... born july 31 ... weird ... reader ... roleplayer ... gamer ... drummer ... equestrian ... runner ... sleep ... awkward ... tired 24/7 ... music ... books ... comics ... candles ... chocolate ... tumblr ... nighttime ... bees ... cats ... horses ... dogs ... nature ... butterflies and moths ... spiders ... flowers ... history ... old buildings ... forests ... the 1975 ...twenty one pilots ... halsey ... melanie martinez ... switchfoot ... u2 ... harry potter ... the lord of the rings | deviantart |
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lover boy. » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:05 am

JᎪx ᎶhᎪᏁ|ᎪᏟᏆᎥᏁᎶ ᏞᎬᎪᎠᎬᏒ|ᏟᎪᏁ bᏒᎬᎪᏆhᎬ uᏁᎠᎬᏒᎳᎪᏆᎬᏒ⚓

' Where do you think? The camp! he said rudely, pointing in the direction of the tribe camp, before wiping more dirt off of his shirt, then he returned to looking at them and said to Alexander ' you as well! Tell Dean exactly what I've told you, especially about how she was hurt. He'll probably be showing some new recruits around! Now go!' he said growing impatient as the time went. Jax was now fully agitated, with a headache started to pound at his head, and a stomach that was grumbling as the time went as well, he didn't feel well at all. Maybe Dean happened to be right, he should've stayed in bed after eating the berries that caused him to pass out earlier.

тαgѕ:Alexander, Anna, Athena,σρєη!
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scourge_Bloodclan » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:15 am

Alexander
Medic
Jax

"Who is the medic here?" Alexander said. He realized that wasn't a good idea and ran after Anna.
He was still confused, but not as much as he was. Alexander was thinking of the way to help the girl.
He was still regretting being rude to Jax, as he was more confused than him.
ImageImage
Art by Squalo

ImageImageImageImage
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi! I'm Scourge_Bloodclan, but you can call me Scourge
I love to draw, read and watch videos on YouTube
If you want to talk, feel free to PM me C:
My kalons
ImageImageImageImage
Scourge_Bloodclan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:42 am

Athena
She gasped and woke up and squirmed out of the girls arms
She got in a fighting position " who are you!" She demanded ready to throw a punch
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scourge_Bloodclan » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:28 am

Alexander
Medic
Jax

"We are here to help" Alexander said.
"What happened?" he asked, glad that the girl was okay.
He still felt bad that she wanted to hurt the girl helping her though.
Last edited by Scourge_Bloodclan on Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Art by Squalo

ImageImageImageImage
Hi! I'm Scourge_Bloodclan, but you can call me Scourge
I love to draw, read and watch videos on YouTube
If you want to talk, feel free to PM me C:
My kalons
ImageImageImageImage
Scourge_Bloodclan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilac sky » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:56 am

Anna//female//18//tags; Athena, Alexander, Jax

She moved away from the girl before she totally freaked out "Calm down, I'm trying to help." she said in a quiet, calm voice.
lilac sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anvil » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:55 pm

[Katelyn Aiken] | 27 | Craftswoman - Carpenter | Power: Accelerated Healing | Tagged: Dean, George |
((Sorry about the wait. I was busy this week. WB))

xxxxx"Yeah, you definitely need some craftspeople here." Katelyn scoffed at the shabby condition the shelters were in. "What other crafters have you employed? Have you got a knife or axe I could use? You could have my machete if you wish." she asked, taking out the machete for trade.

[George Bullion] | 26 | Gardener | Power: Accelerated Plant Growth | Tagged: Dean, Katelyn |

xxxxx"Yes, that would be great... Thank you so much, Dean." George accepted gratefully. "I'm.. uh.." he yawned "...tired, so I'll retire to my room. Thanks again for the bed and food." He walked away and into the hut. It was small and dark, but it only was for sleeping and he was going to spend most of the day outside anyways. Unfortunately, his bed didn't have the memory foam mattress he was used to. No lumbar support. His body was sore from all the walking and his mind numb from dealing with people like Katelyn and Dean. He plopped onto the primitive bed of leaves and closed his eyes.
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me