Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

Postby lover boy. » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:21 am

The year is 2082, and the world is not the same as it once was. In 2080 there was a meteor shower, the strange thing is , it was happening all over the world.When the meteors crashed they exposed the earth to a radiation, it affected all of us at least those with blood type A and blood type O. Those with blood type B were left unaffected, those with A and O
were given abilities. Powers, you could say, it gave us one power each, each power was different. There was even a period where people decided to dress up and become "Superheroes" but that died out after the vigilante restriction act. Afterwards we became feared and killed,but one man stopped at nothing to give us peace. He created a reality where we could exist in peace, and that we did. But we cannot leave this reality, because the man who created it was killed , by one of us. He created another life, he created World II and it's up to us to survive in it.

Outsider: Outsiders are the people who were transported to this reality by mistake Outsiders can only be of blood type B
Insider: The exact opposite of an Outsider, these people were brought here on purpose, an Insider is of blood type A or O

3:Do not start posting unless your forum has been accepted by me!
4:Try to come up with something original, if you can't Pm me to ask for any ideas! :D
5:You can have as many characters as you can handle.
6:Minor swear words are allowed such as Hell and Damn.
7:Your character can only have one power.
8:Have fun!
9: Drama is a good in roleplaying
10:Keep child friendly

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by lover boy. on Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:56 pm, edited 9 times in total.
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blood is Power W.I.P

Postby lover boy. » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:22 am

HOW TO SIGN UP
You have two choices, you could go to the discussion thread and post your forum or, you could pm me to sign up
Use this forum to sign up or create one like this.
discussion thread
Code: Select all
[img]http://fontmeme.com/permalink/170224/7b0ca720da92123c8801748bdc2ee585.png[/img]
 [right][img]img%20here[/img][/right]

[left][size=101][color=#400000]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Name:here
Blood type: here
Sexuality: here
Do they have knowledge of their powers,
If so what are they?: here
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Parents: here
Siblings:here
Crush:here
Children? : here
Partner: here
+ traits:here
- traits: here
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ [/color][/size][/left]
Last edited by lover boy. on Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ranks:

TAKEN
Leader: The leader is the one who runs things and gives the tribe what they need to survive.
TAKEN
Acting leader: The acting leader is someone who takes the leader's place when the leader is hurt or in critical condition. And if the leader dies the acting leader becomes the leader of the tribe.

BOTH THE LEADER AND ACTING LEADER SPOTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY MY CHARACTERS

Patrol: These are the protecters, that guard the tribe from any threats, or animals who might eat the food the tribe is growing.

TAKEN
Head patrol: this is the person who decides who is on shift at what time, and plays an important part in the tribe.
TAKEN
Lead hunter: this is the person who hunts with their team of hunters, they follow his/her orders.

Hunters: These people hunt for the tribe to provide them with food.
Gardeners: These are the people who plant and help make food.
Craftsmen: Their skill varies at what they can create.
Medics: These are people that help one to recover, either from injuries, or disease and much more.
Apprentice: These are the people that want to learn to succeed in their desired area.They are usually young, ranging from the age of 12 to 25.
Mentor:These are the people that help the apprentices succeed in their desired areas. The mentor has already succeeded in the same area that the apprentice wishes to reach.

Outsiders may play an important part in the role play , but the tribe may be reluctant to let the outsider work for them.
All spots except for the leader, acting leader, lead hunter and head patrol are open. If the leader dies then the acting leader takes over, but the acting leader may choose someone from the tribe to become his acting leader if something happens to him. So stay on his good side!
Last edited by lover boy. on Mon Feb 06, 2017 6:28 am, edited 9 times in total.
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tribe rules:

I:Respect your leader and obey all commands.
II: If you are apart of the patrol listen to everything the head of the patrol says.
III:Do not Befriend the outsiders who have been brought here by mistake.
IV:If you find a trespasser, bring them to the tribe leader without hesitation.
Last edited by lover boy. on Wed Jan 25, 2017 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lover boy. » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:23 am

JAX GHAN| Acting leader|Power: Breathing underwater|tags: open!|
    🌊•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••🌊

Jax woke up from his hut and slipped into his ripped up beige shorts that had the cloth of a small blanket. He didn't bother to take a shirt as he was going to take a shower, he headed off towards the forest, there he stepped on broken sticks that made an oddly satisfying sound.

He continued to make his way through the forest in the early morning, until he finally reached the river in which he would clean himself. He crouched to his knees and put his hand in the clean water, and cupped out a handful of water and brought it to his mouth. He then jumped into the cold water and spread the water on his upperbody as if it was soap. Afterwards he left, knowing today was the day they would meet the new tribe members.     
Last edited by lover boy. on Mon Jan 30, 2017 5:48 am, edited 6 times in total.
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lover boy. » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:23 am

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A|
Dean awoke in a startle, today was a big deal. First he had to call a meeting with higher ranks, about who should take care of the new recruits. Some of those with blood type O And A take a while to develop, which means some people were just recently transported to world two. And people like Dean and Jax had to explain the entire situation, Dean was a pretty young leader and sometimes the pressure is a lot, but he always has Jax to help him.

Dean always admired Jax and considers him a good friend, although Jax may not like to admit it but Dean think he also considers him a friend. Dean jumped off of his straw bed and stuck his hand out, then a pair of jeans, a T shirt and a jacket flew into his hand. Even though Dean had had these powers for two years, he still wasn't used to it. He lived most of his life believing that abilities like his didn't exist, except for his infant years. Baby Dean loved to play the superhero, but he was no hero, just a kid who needs more help leading the tribe than he likes to admit. Dean got dressed when he heard a knock at his door, Dean used his abilities to swing the door open. 'Jax, I need you to handle the new recruits. I'll talk to the heads.' He said looking at the man that stood before him. ' Heads..?' Jax asked, 'Yeah, like the name? I decided that the people up in high places would be called the heads! Like it?
Jax gave him a look of disgust while Dean pretended as though he did not see it.
Last edited by lover boy. on Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ the lead hunter ! number one. }

Postby mellow. » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:58 am

xxx

м ι я α в є ℓ ℓ є 🔫 xxᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅ нυnтer xxii female - twenty - hunter - tags; open
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Mirabelle's eyes gently fluttered open, revealing light green pupils. She turned over, uncomfortable in her position. She was sleeping on somewhat of a straw bed— it was piles of straw and plants, covered in whatever scraggly cloths the village could salvage. And it was all held together with thin ropes.. The bed wasn't comfortable half of the time, and it was small as well. But it was Mirabelle's, and she was content with it. She was proud of the fact that her village was thriving and that the members were all able to build huts for each other and straw beds as well. So it might've not been luxurious, but it was what she slept upon.

Mirabelle fell off of the thick layered hay, her hair dappled with straw and grass. She didn't care much about it, and climbed to her feet lazily. Mirabelle dragged herself to the other side of the small hut, bending down to pick up a dagger; made of stone, with leaf wrapping for a handle, and sharpened on bark and rocks. It was one of her best weapons because she sharpened it frequently and was used to using it. Her other weapon, nobody knew of. She crafted it herself, and nobody knew of it because she only used it in private; and hid it behind her straw bed. Her private hunts were rare though, so she didn't use the weapon often.

Mirabelle picked up the dagger, and shoved it in the right pocket of the pants that she had been wearing for days now. She slowly dragged herself out of her hut, kicking up straw on the floor as she trudged ahead. She left the hut reluctantly, and walked towards the forest routinely. She was going to fish early today, because she was hungry and she knew most of her tribe might be as well. She wanted to feed them, it was the least she could do for the growing community. She headed towards the river, slipping the dagger out of her pocket slickly.

"Huh. We're lookin' kinda dull today.." Mirabelle said aloud, not talking to any living being, but rather, her knife.
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Blood is Power -New and accepting!

Postby ShutterIsland » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:20 am

Peter Jackson Bishop/27/0-/Medic
Tags:: Open!

Peter woke up on his bed in the medic hut, rubbing his eyes with a sigh putting on a pair of jeans and a navy bleu button up shirt, as he walked out. Seeing a few other people already awake he wondered how long they had been awake for and therefore decided not to go bother them. Instead he wen back inside, sittin at his desk and working out equations to make some new medicinesand vaccines that could help the tribe later on when it got cold and they all started getting the flu.

Jessy Neuer/20/A+/Head Patrol
Tags:: Open!

Jessy was out in the Forrest like landscape on her morning jog, her dark red tanktop and leggins clogging to her skin as she ran between the trees. After about an hour Jessy made her way back to camp, going straight to her cabin and changing into her other clothes, jeans and a black tanktop with a dark gray zipper jacket around her waist. She grabbed a bottle of water chugging down almost half of it before going back outside and walking around camp boredly.
ShutterIsland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lover boy. » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:45 am

JᎪx ᎶhᎪᏁ|ᎪᏟᏆᎥᏁᎶ ᏞᎬᎪᎠᎬᏒ|ᏟᎪᏁ bᏒᎬᎪᏆhᎬ uᏁᎠᎬᏒᎳᎪᏆᎬᏒ⚓

Jax walked away in disgust, Dean is such an imbecile he thought to himself. He's not worthy of the leader's position. These people need a true leader but no, they'd rather have him. Why, is it because he is younger? Or are they simply foolish? How dare he give me the new recruits, I deserve to be in that meeting. Jax thought, he began to breathe in and out to relieve his anger. Jax couldn't wait for the day that the tribe sees how unreliable Dean is." Give him a chance" His wife would've told him, she always believed in people. But in this case she would've been wrong He's incapable of running this camp. I DESERVE THIS. Jax thought to himself, Jax eventually calmed down. Jax knew Dean respected him, and Jax respected him as well. Jax had no problem with Dean, he just hated how Dean thought he was worthy of the leader's title.

He then went to greet the new members of the camp, some were kids, others young adults. As Jax told them everything about their blood type he saw the look on the children's faces. They were excited, it looked as though the idea of having powers was amazing. But then their smiles soon turned into tears as Jax told them the chances of them seeing their parents again were highly unlikely.

тαgѕ:σρєη!
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:06 am

Magnus Whitmoore
20|Male
Outsider (B)
Tagged: Open.

Magnus wasn't quite sure how long he had been here... wherever 'here' was. But he did know that it certainly wasn't the Earth he knew. What he did know, however, was that there had to be other people... somewhere. He had spotted them once a few nights ago, but he had managed to remain hidden and undetected by them, as they seemed to be aggressive. He wasn't going to take his chances with those sorts of people, no matter how much he wanted to at least interact with another person. With him, he carried a switchblade, but that was it in terms of weapons. Still, it had so far been enough, and he didn't think that he'd need another weapon.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me