Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Blood is Power - WORLD II- ACCEPTING!-

Postby Ploegy » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:59 pm

Frans Plaskett
Male || 14 || Apprentice / New Recruit || Electrokinesis || Tagged: Ione & Mya

He wasn't sure what she was asking at this point. "Actually, that isn't true. I am my name. A boy named Frans," he said not really understanding why she would say he wasn't his name. What did that even mean? How could a person not be their own name? Rubbing the back of his neck, he looked up at at Ione wondering if she might know what this other woman might be talking about since he hadn't had a clue.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skaiflaya » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:53 pm

xxx;;asher
xxx; 26
xxx; Patrol
xxx; Type O / Pyrokinesis
xxxTags; Open
Asher awoke, taking a moment to fully take in his surroundings. He let out an almost inaudible sigh, forgetting for a moment where exactly he was. He sat up, paying no mind as the small blanket he had been provided with fell into his lap, exposing his bare torso. For a while he just sat in silence, his gaze shifting from his hands in front of him to anything in the room, feeling more unlike himself than he ever has.
He began to wonder how he could ever forget where he was -- everything about this place was just.. odd. The way it smelled, the sounds. So similar to their normal Earth, yet so different. How strange it was, in that moment, to just feel.. nothing. He had only arrived about two days ago, though within that time he has avoided any contact with the other residents. Part of him was trying to deny where he was, or, more importantly, what he was. But in reality, there was no escaping it.
He hesitantly arose from his bed, making his way over to where his clothes stash was. He had only been able to bring a few articles of his own clothing - the rest had been provided for him, along with the usual necessities. He pulled a long sleeved grey shirt over his head that was probably not the cleanest, but it would do. He quickly pulled up some dark jeans before leaving his hut, having to temporarily shield his eyes as they adjusted to the brightness of the village.
He hadn't gotten the opportunity to truly explore the place yet, and had only seen the route from where he was brought in, though he couldn't even remember how to get even there. Running a hand through his hair, he started off in a random direction, trying to figure out where everyone else had gone. He'd signed up for the village's patrol squad, and so far he's neglected that commitment. He looked down at his hands for a moment, shaking his head with a sigh as he continued on, his gaze exploring the parts of the village that he has yet to touch.
Skaiflaya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dean Andrews JR. /leader/ number 18!

Postby lover boy. » Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:20 pm

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A|
' Yes we do have other crafters! In fact, we happen to have another craftswoman! Ione Fiala, I do believe is her name,' Dean replied, then watched as George walk into his cabin and thanked him for what he'd done, to this Dean simply nodded. Before bringing his attention back to Katelyn ' Yes I do believe we do have the equipment for you to do what you want, shall I get it?' He asked, and without waiting for a reply, a hammer from the shack in which they kept their equipment which happened to be a fair distance away, quickly flew into Dean's extended hand, ' Maybe I shouldn't have done that...' he said; realizing how the hammer could have easily hurt someone while it was flying towards Dean. ' Yes I definitely shouldn't have, oh well!'' Dean said dismissively before handing the hammer towards Katelyn. ' The shack in which you can get your equipment is on the outer edge of the camp area, so it's very close to the woods now that I think of it.. But there is nothing out there that we should fear, so you should be well off!' he said hopefully reassuring her.

|TAGS:Katelyn & George|
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:59 pm

Mya smiled a little. "you've improved, you said you were a boy. What else is there about yourself? Except than a name and a gender? You are a lot more than that." even though she couldn't see it, it was obvious she was confusing the boy. But she did kind of enjoy it.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anvil » Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:48 pm

[Katelyn Aiken] | 27 | Craftswoman - Carpenter | Power: Accelerated Healing | Tagged: Dean |

xxxxxKatelyn raised her eyebrows at the fact of another craftswoman. She breathed a sigh of relief. No more obnoxious males, but a female could be just as sassy or difficult. Suddenly, a hammer flew into Dean's hand. She stepped back and stared at Dean as if he was crazy. Safety? What are you? Thor? Dean had immediately regretted using his power for that and gave the hammer to Katelyn which she took. He pointed her to the equipment shed where she could start getting to work. Not bad. She smiled a bit and thanked him "Thanks. I'm fine. I'll see you at supper." and hummed a little tune while strolling to the edge of the camp.
anvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dean Andrews JR. /leader/ number 19!

Postby lover boy. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:25 pm

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A|
Dean watched as the woman skipped along humming a tune as she went, and he continued on with his day, he made his way to the previous hut that he'd left Jax in. He slowly opened up the door( ignoring the creeks) to see if Jax was still resting or if he was having trouble, but to Dean's surprise Jax was not in his bed nor was he in the cabin. Dean slowly walked up to Jax's bed, before swiping his left hand in thin air. The rumpled covers soon flew off the bed and hit the floor, Dean wasn't entirely sure wether Jax was maybe just curled up in bed, but when he saw the empty bed he was certain. ' Where are you?' Dean said in a low mumble to himself, considering how Jax was supposed to stay in bed after eating those berries that caused him to pass out, Dean was fairly confused as to why Jax didn't follow his orders. Dean then began to walk around the small hut, were at times he was forced to bow his head because of his height. But he then made way towards the small bedside cabinet, Dean looked around, & then (with curiosity making him) he opened up the cabinet drawer. It was quite clear inside, but as Dean looked he noticed that there was a frame inside, that seemed to be taped to the inside of the brown shabby drawer. Dean didn't want to take off the tape, because Jax would figure out that he looked if he did, so Dean simply just stuck his head inside.
Dean could only imagine how foolish he'd look from an outsiders point of view, but the curiosity was eating him up inside.

As Dean squinted, he saw what looked like a picture, there was an Asian man with a very muscular build and high cheekbones sitting on a bench, a lot like Jax in fact, but this man was a lot more smiley, but as Dean looked closer he could see that it was Jax indeed. He then noticed that Jax' arm was around a very attractive Asian woman, who had brown hair and high cheekbones as well, but there was more to the picture, he looked even closer, sticking his head deeper in the procces. And saw two kids, one a boy with a very short buzz cut, but looked a lot like Jax in the face, and next to him? A girl, who looked very much like the woman, but with black hair & a bob cut instead of the long brown hair her mother appeared to have. Dean decided that he'd seen enough, knowing that Jax was separated from his family made him feel even more sorry for him. But it seemed as though he stuck his head out in the nick of time, because soon he heard a voice that sounded like Jax say
' I wasn't expecting to see you here.'

|TAGS:Jax|
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lover boy. » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:47 pm

JᎪx ᎶhᎪᏁ|ᎪᏟᏆᎥᏁᎶ ᏞᎬᎪᎠᎬᏒ|ᏟᎪᏁ bᏒᎬᎪᏆhᎬ uᏁᎠᎬᏒᎳᎪᏆᎬᏒ⚓

When Jax decided to go back to his cabin he could hear the slightest bit of noise inside, whence he decided to open up the door, he could see the back of Dean's head. 'I wasn't expecting to see you here' Said Jax, he gave Dean a very suspicious look indeed before Dean said,' Well I wasn't expecting not to see you here! Where were you?' Jax however, evaded this question asking one of his own ' what were you doing? Why are you here?' Jax asked, becoming more tense as the time went.  

тαgѕ:Dean,σρєη!

|DEAN ANDREWS JR. / LEADER / POWER: TELEKINESIS / Type A| Dean gave Jax an Awkward smile, before coming up with the first excuse that came to mind' I was seeing how you were doing!' said Dean, this was part of the truth however, but the other part probably wouldn't go well with Jax. Jax seemed to give him another look of suspicion, Dean then knew that he was to leave, so he gave a very awkward smile before swiftly making his way towards the door. He placed his hand on the cold door knob, and swung open the door, and just as quickly he closed it. Dean realized that he had just made a narrow escape, but luckily Jax didn't ask too many questions. Dean saw a small distance away that three people were talking to each other, one was Mya, whom he had important news to tell. He walked up to the three greeting them, before saying ' I see you've already met Frans.. Good! At least I don't have to make the introduction then! Mya this is Frans, he'll be your apprentice,' he said, ' and Frans, Mya here is your mentor!' Dean added. Dean was usually the one to make the decisions, one decision he always made was what role tribe members could play in the camp, so he'd come to the conclusion that Frans would make a decent medic & Mya could very well be his mentor. But he knew inside that he probably brought this up too early, Dean would've preferred to ask Frans as to what role he'd like to play, but with people getting hurt all the time in the tribe, he had to make a decision without the boy's consent.

|TAGS:Mya, Ione, Frans, Jax!|
lover boy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ the outsider ; twelve ]

Postby mellow. » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:07 am

Noah followed Magnus, kicking pebbles boredly as he did. But he
often turned round and looked back, checking to see if the man was still on his
tail, of course. How odd it was that he had chased him away; such a small
village would need more members, he thought. But maybe he didn't want to
be a part of the group, after that encounter.
    ────────────
    ░░░░░░░
    ────────────
    [I.] noah carter !
    [II.] fifteen years !
    [III.] outsider !
    [IV.] tags: magnus !

────────────
    ooc;; -—-
mellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:50 pm

Harry

||Male||11||Apprentice||bends clouds||Tags: No one in particular||

As I lie on the grassy hill, making shapes with the clouds, something occurs to me. If I have a power, Grace might as well have one too. I try to think of what power she could have. It could be something to do with her hair. She has blonde and brown hair at the same time, but surely any mortal could have that type of hair. Her complexion seems normal, but...maybe it's her eyes! They are usually hazel, but sometimes they flash gold. I remember when they once flashed gold, and while they did, she was totally oblivious to everything we said. I remember she told us she thought she had seen a rather large man, Then the man had yelled out in pain as he was pierced in the heart by an arrow. But what could that mean?! She doesn't know she ahs a power, does she? She can't know, surely... the only one who suspects she has a power. Maybe Grace does know. Maybe she does know about my power, too. Come on, Harry, she can't know, surely....
When nothing goes right, go left.

x
"ɪ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴘʀᴏᴠᴇᴅ. ꜱᴏ ɪ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ
ɪɴ ꜰᴀɪʀɪᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴍʏᴛʜꜱ, ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴꜱ - ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴇxɪꜱᴛꜱ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɪꜰ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ. ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ ᴀɴᴅ
ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴀꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ?”
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:39 am

Frans Plaskett
Male || 14 || Apprentice / New Recruit || Electrokinesis || Tagged: Ione, Mya & Dean

He was about to respond to Mya, asking why she wanted to know more things like that about him. Couldn't she just see for herself who he was? He didn't understand it one bit and it was only confusing him more than he already was. Rubbing his arm nervously, he took a step back not really wanting to talk more about himself. Why had she picked him out and not Ione? It must have been because he was new to this place. Either way he didn't like it in the slightest. He was about to make up some excuse to slip away and find the hut he had been assigned to, but a new voice caught his attention and he force in place. Allowing his gaze to shift to the man that had approached, a slight frown crossed his lips as the man spoke his name. There was only one way he'd know such a thing. He must have been the leader. The news he brought wasn't any more uplifting for the boy either. He wanted to try and get away, but from the sounds of it, he'd only be sticking around the woman more. What was worse was he was to become whatever rank she was or at least he could only assume that was why he was being made her apprentice. He could have sworn he was supposed to pick which path he was to take. That didn't seem to be the case. Quietly looking toward the older male, he wondered why he had chosen to pick his rank for him rather than letting him decide. He wouldn't question it though. He didn't have the nerve to. "And what might I be apprenticing in then?" It was the only thing he could bring himself to ask.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me