The Rise Against One Empire<A Feudal Japan RP| v.2 / Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Rise Against One Empire<A Feudal Japan RP| v.2 / Op

Postby lilymei. » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:56 am

Chiasa Kosuke || The Empress || Female || Crush: Hirotaka || Tags: Hirotaka
The girl kept from reaching out to Hirotaka again, to feel the warmth of his hands on hers but just barely. "Nothing will happen to me. There are so many people in this palace who care for me." She said with a small smile, the expression fading as Hiro mentioned her father again. "It wasn't your fault. You can't control who lives or who dies (who tells your story XD)." Chiasa responded, running a hand to brush her bangs out of her eyes again.

Isao Katsumi || Ronin || Male || Crush: None || Tags: Tama
Isao smiled. "I'm glad you went off to do what you wanted to do." The ronin said with a slight grin before chuckling as she grasped for his name. "Please, call me Isao. Could I have the pleasure of knowing your name?" He asked curiously, letting his loose ponytail fall behind his shoulders again, not bothered enough to fix it again. Isao was enjoying talking to this girl since not many approached a guard if they could avoid it so to him, this was very unusual, but he liked it a lot.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:08 pm

Hirotaka|Male|25|Shogun|Tags:Chiasa

Hiro placed his hands on her shoulder. " i know this
.but, my job is watch after you and protect you I shall. If it means putting my life one line, then so be it." The man sighed deeply, looking down. "But it was. I wasn't with him..I stepped away and the next thing you know. "He frowned, holding back his tears. "Please forgive. ..I promise I won't make that mistake again. You have so much on your hands because of me."

[ XD heh]
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:56 am

Chiasa looked up and tilted her head to lean against one of his hands. "Really, it's not your fault though. You aren't the only one that is supposed to be protecting the castle. There are others around you who help and they also should've been able to catch the assassin even if you weren't there." She said softly, letting out a small sigh. "And remember, your job isn't the protect me, it's to protect the kingdom." She whispered quietly, knowing full-well that he had been told to protect her, but didn't want to say that since she hated being the center of that sort of attention since her father's passing.

(All the Hamilton references :3)

Isao smiled. "I'm glad you went off to do what you wanted to do." The ronin said with a slight grin before chuckling as she grasped for his name. "Please, call me Isao. Could I have the pleasure of knowing your name?" He asked curiously, letting his loose ponytail fall behind his shoulders again, not bothered enough to fix it again. Isao was enjoying talking to this girl since not many approached a guard if they could avoid it so to him, this was very unusual, but he liked it a lot.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:19 pm

Hirotaka|Male|25|Shogun|Tags:Chiasa

[What's that? =O]

"I suppose your right, but still. .I left his side. " he muttered, glancing back at the girl " i know you want freedom..but, I don't want to leave your side. " speaking of the assissan, there was still no word on his death. Since the emperor's death, he looked high and low to bring the man to justice.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:04 pm

Chiasa chuckled. "I'm 19, I can learn to take care of myself, Hiro." She said lightly, a slightly sad tone still in her voice as she spoke. Of course, she loved her father dearly, but she wanted to find a way to move on. Somehow... Standing up again, Chiasa looked down at Hiro. "Hey, come on. We both have duties to attend to today. I'll see you later tonight at dinner, deal?" She asked, offering him a hand up even though she was obviously weaker and would probably fall over if he actually trusted her to help him up.

(popular musical at the moment XD)

lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby potatoscones » Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:46 am

tama ishikawa - tags;; isao
    "Yes, I'm not sure I'd be a very good farmer, too be honest.." Tama laughed sheepishly. "Isao.... Well Isao, my name is Tama. It's... lovely to have become acquainted with you," she bowed her head towards him respectfully, though kept her eyes up in curiosity. This man was quite interesting to her, as he seemed quite different than the other warriors she'd come across so far. Though of course, her knowledge was rather limited, despite her wanting to think otherwise of it.
potatoscones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:00 pm

Chiasa chuckled. "I'm 19, I can learn to take care of myself, Hiro." She said lightly, a slightly sad tone still in her voice as she spoke. Of course, she loved her father dearly, but she wanted to find a way to move on. Somehow... Standing up again, Chiasa looked down at Hiro. "Hey, come on. We both have duties to attend to today. I'll see you later tonight at dinner, deal?" She asked, offering him a hand up even though she was obviously weaker and would probably fall over if he actually trusted her to help him up.

(popular musical at the moment XD)

Isao nodded in agreement to the girl's statement. "Very true. Farming just seems even more boring than guard duty is for me." He said lightly before looking back over towards Tama again. "It's my pleasure, Tama." He responded with a slight smile before looking out again to admire the scenery, obviously glad that nothing big was happening at the moment. He was enjoying himself, being able to talk with another while on duty was rare for him so he was glad he had someone to talk to.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:23 am

[b]Hirotaka|Male|25|Shogun|Tags:Chiasa

[Oh! Lol XD]

"I know..but still." Although she was old enough to take care of her self , Hiro still was going to protect the girl. " Ok..I'll give you more space and freedom. But please, dont wonder off to far ok ?" The taller man nodded and stood up, taking her hand. He was prepared to catch chiasa if she fell over. Hiro smiled, giving the girl a charming smile." Of course. I'll be there tonight. Anyway, I suppose I'll see you later? "
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:40 pm

Chiasa smiled. "Thanks Hiro, I won't." She said with a slight giggle. She found it cute how Hiro cared so much about her and it was comforting in a way to know he always had her back when she fell. Starting to walk off, she looked back when Hiro spoke again and nodded. "Definitely. I'll see you later, Hiro!" She exclaimed, waving with one hand before running off again towards her study to see what had been dropped off for her to read or fill out.

Isao nodded in agreement to the girl's statement. "Very true. Farming just seems even more boring than guard duty is for me." He said lightly before looking back over towards Tama again. "It's my pleasure, Tama." He responded with a slight smile before looking out again to admire the scenery, obviously glad that nothing big was happening at the moment. He was enjoying himself, being able to talk with another while on duty was rare for him so he was glad he had someone to talk to.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby potatoscones » Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:06 pm

tama ishikawa - tags;; isao
    "That seems pretty hard to believe," Tama chuckled in response. To each their own, but sitting about was hardly something she could stand doing for long, especially for a long time. "Say, Isao, are from this area? Oh... what I mean is, did you grow up around here?" She looked over at him with genuine curiosity, a slight tilt to her head. If he worked around here, then obviously he lived at least somewhat nearby, but that didn't mean he was from the area. It was something she was interested in, since she never got to travel about herself.
potatoscones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me