Raising a rebellion (Medieval fantasy Closed)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Raising a rebellion (Medieval fantasy O&A)

Postby whirlawind » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:17 am

Emillia, the wisp, Tags-Adelaide
Small footsteps were heard outside, and then inside as Adelaide came into the clinic. She turned her face toward her voice and smiled "Hello there Adelaide." She said politely. She stayed at her spot though and didn't move towards the girl, she honestly felt exhausted today, but didn't show it as best as she could. "What brings you here? I bet you're in need of a check up." She teased with a grin. She loved children, they were always so lively and managed to brighten the whole place up with their antics, something she greatly appreciated.
"-αη∂ ѕєє ησ ℓσηgєя вℓιη∂є∂ ву συя єуєѕ."
~яυρєят вяσσкє

I think people are a lot like kintsugi pieces, broken and repaired in a way that is unique to them and beautiful. We should always remember to recognize the broken pieces of others and to be empathetic. Don’t forget to celebrate your own chips, cracks, and broken pieces and repair them with gold.
whirlawind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawratus » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:25 am

Nevaeh || 19 || Female || Bisexual || Princess || Where; in a barn || Tags; Open

Nevaeh gripped her sword, her eyes narrowing on the dummy in front of her. She thought of the Demon's, placing a face of one on the dummy in her mind. She took the anger she felt and ran towards the dummy, slashing its face. Nevaeh then lifted her sword back up and started to swing it, making slash marks on the dummy. The brown haired girl breathed in and then exhaled when she hit the dummy from the side. She jumped from place to place, striking the dummy multiple times. Nevaeh got so angry that she ended up flinging her sword out of her hand. A weakness, she found, was her pent up anger. She hated being angry, but for this war, she had to be. Nevaeh exhaled, sighing frustratingly at herself. She calmed herself down, closed her eyes and walked up to the dummy. She examined it, placing her fingers on the slash marks she had made previously. There were other marks from when she trained to the best of her abilities, even using her ice powers. Nevaeh looked from the dummy down to her hand, which began to make small snowflakes.
Nawratus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:27 pm

| Akiria | Female | 19 | Shapeshifter | Elf | Spy |
Akiria made another, different sword in the shadows, and willed it to hover in front of her. Then she began to fight it, keeping a tight grip on the first weapon she'd created. Doing it in sunlight was tiring, and keeping it floating in the air took a lot of energy, which is why she didn't use it often. However, she used it for practice time to time. Shadows met shadows as the two swords gave a soft clang when they hit each other. She continued moving around, careful to keep the floating sword in the shadows as to keep it from dissipating.
(still at school, will try to post when I can)
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:52 pm

{ P R I N C E S S ~ E L O R A [royalty - resurrected] - Tags: A }

With a small gasp, Elora's ember went out as she jumped back in surprise before registering the presence.
"Oh... S--Sorry, Miss A," she said with a small laugh. "You startled me a little. No; I haven't seen where Big Brother is... Sadly."
She started snapping her fingers again to get another spark.

{ A D E L A I D E [civilian/child] - Tags: Wisp }

"But I'm not sick," the girl replied innocently; tilting her head curiously. "Or hurt. Look; I haven't even scraped my knee--"
... Adelaide paused for a moment in realization.
"Oh. Wait. Your eyes are blindfolded all the time..."
She then hopped over to where the Wisp was and sat down beside her. "How can you tell what's going on if your eyes are covered, though?"
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:58 pm

Doli Harp|15|Harpy|Soldier|Not Resurected|Form

I quietly wander through the town, looking around at everybody. Like usual, there was never really anything for me to do. Instead of trying to find a job, I decide that it may be smart if I associated myself with the others. We were going to be fighting together and I wanted to be able to trust them to have my back. I also wanted them to trust me, or there is no point to team work.
Thinking as I walk, I choose to start down at the clinic which is at the edge of the town and work my way in.

Lexi Screech|17|Banshee|Soldier/Personal Guard|Not Resurected|Form

I quickly make my way to the garden looking for the prince, "Prince Aiden where are you!?" I call out starting to get worried. The young lord had already been resurrected once, not being at his side has had me worried since.
Despite my inner disarray, I keep my face the image of calm as I float around looking for the male. Just where in the world had he gotten to?
Upon reaching the garden I look around in all directions only to spot Prince Malcom, "Prince Malcom sir, have you seen Prince Aiden?" I ask the male in my usual monotonous voice.

Prince Aiden|17|Seraph|Prince|Resurected|Form

I grin as I enter the barn silently, watching my older sister, Nevaeh, attack a practice dummy, she was rather graceful.
Once she is finished, I clap and walk into the barn making my presence known to her, "Great job, I can see your mercy isn't lacking in the least."
I cross my arms and smile at my sister tossing her a wooden practice sword, "Would you care to practice with me instead?" I offer cockily smiling.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 pm

grimoire - tags: malcom, lexi [mentioned]

the creature strode through the forest soundlessly, having long since master control over his solid, squishy humanoid figure. unarmed other than his ordinary-appearing cane and dressed in a long coat, he looked much like one of the spooks said to be haunting the woods. which would make sense, as quite a few of those legends had resurfaced once the vampire started his walks. this would be his first time in a few months since he had returned to the city, drawn back by tales of slaughter and discontent.

as grimoire trudged, his sensitive vampire ears became aware of the rhythmic thumping of a beating humanoid heart. he followed the sound to a nearby tree, gaze traversing upwards to spot the youth slumbering away within. the man's green eyes briefly took on a red hue as he studied the pale-skinned man, before he recognized him as one of the princes of the stronghold. which was quite the odd sight, as last grimoire had heard, the entirety of the royal family had been slaughtered.

if he had to hedge a guess, grimoire would say emilia had something to do with this.

the raven-haired man frowned. he had been away from the town for quite a while, and not fifteen minutes back and he already found a dead body, looking perfectly healthy. he certainly had a lot to catch up. he turned and began to walk away, only to crouch down behind a nearby bush at the sound of approaching footsteps. from his vantage point, the dark-haired man was capable of easily listening to the conversation between the prince and the guard, hidden some yards away.

-- edited
Last edited by nyctomancy on Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:24 pm

Prince Malcolm-> Sleepy layabout][Crouching Tiger Hidden Bad*ss}{Tagged: Lexi}
Malcolm yawns as he hears a familiar voice rousing him from his sleep. "Aiden?" He stretches lazily, rolling on his back like a cat. "Who's that?" Malcolm rubs the sleep from his eyes, sitting up on his tree branch. "Oh wait, that's my brother's name." He'd forgotten. "And you're that ghost lady he hangs around with..." He blinks. "I'm not my brothers keeper, sorry to say, but I can probably find him, if you'd like." Malcolm stretches again, yawning widely.

A-> Personal Guard to an idiot][Commander of many idiots}{Tagged: Elora}
"Again, apologies, my lady." A bows again, feeling terribly guilty for startling the young princess. She scowls at the girl's words. "Damn, I've been looking for him for an hour now...You'd think getting murdered would make someone more cautious, but I know he just snuck off to sleep!" She growls, cursing her horrible job. Then she realises she's complaining rudely in front of Elora and frowns. "Excuse me, I did not mean to be so crass, especially about your brother. These are very...Stressful times, my lady."
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nawratus » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:01 pm

Nevaeh || 19 || Female || Bisexual || Princess || Where; in a barn || Tags; Aiden

Nevaeh jumped at the sudden voice, chills crawling down her spine. Once she realized it was her younger brother, Aiden, she gave him a small smile. "Sure, but beware! I was just going easy on that dummy, it's you who I will lack mercy with," Nevaeh said sarcastically, catching the wooden sword with both of her hands. Even though the female was strong, she still wasn't as strong as her brother. He was younger, but he had a better advantage with his upper body strength. Nevaeh gulped, knowing this would be a challenge, but it was one she'd gladly accept.
Nawratus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:16 pm

{ P R I N C E S S ~ E L O R A [royalty - resurrected] - Tags: A }

"Big Brother is strange," Elora admitted with a sigh; trying to focus on getting a spark in her fingertips... "I'm sure everyone is troubled over what has recently happened, so I'm willing to be forgiving about anyone's verbal tensions."
She looked up for a brief moment at her brother's guard with a gentle yet strong-looking smile.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:48 pm

Azreal||Male ||Demon ||Tags;

Azreal was somewhere near by, alone. He was cleaning off his black blade and was really upset at the moment. " teh...wherever I go, I'm still stuck under people. I rather be back with the king then be here with this sad looking group. Really, so they think they have a chance here? A bunch of sad creatures trying to fight a battle they can't win." Azreal looked at his relection in the sword and sighed. " As soon as I know what group is up to, I'll tell the king and finally be own my way." The demon had no other choice but to be here." Maybe this will be fun..."
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me