ƑŘẸÃЌ ŜĤỖŴ (ỖƤẸŇ)(ÃČČẸƤŤĮŇĞ)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

What Should Happen? Whatever is chosen will happen later.

Poll ended at Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:32 am

Famine (Prey becomes scarcer than it already is.)
9%
Sickness (A flue like sickness spreads through the forest.)
45%
Seemingly Ever Lasting Eclipse (The moon blocks the sun for a while making it even colder out.)
27%
Blizzard (A snow storm hits, causing the snow to build up even more and continue to build up and cause temperatures to drop to -20°F/-29°C and prey is scarce.)
9%
Heat Wave (A heat wave come, causing the snow to melt and lakes to unfreeze, the temperatures get up to 100°F/38°C and prey is scarce.)
9%
Pm Me Ideas
No votes

Total votes : 11

Re: ƑŘẸÃЌ ŜĤỖŴ (ỖƤẸŇ)(ÃČČẸƤŤĮŇĞ)

Postby Dragonheart48 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:41 am

Username:
Dragonheart48
Name:
Logan Pence
Nickname:
Wolverine/Wolvy (She got the nickname from a friend who was into comics)
Species:
Snake shifter
Power(s):
She can shift into and understand the speech of various types of snakes including extinct ones. However if she uses a form frequently it becomes a tattoo.
Birthdate:
June/10/09
Looks:
Icy blue eyes, wavy hair, and partially shaved hair. Logan looks thin and she is almost all muscle. She also has a few tattoos including a python(Forearm), a coral snake(Back of her neck), and a titanoboa(back).
Clothing:
Jeans, white tank top, and a black jacket
Personality:
wip
Dislikes:
Dishonest people
Fears:
The cold as she has a lower blood temperature than most.
Thing(s) Most Desired:
Safety and to be left alone
Family:
dead
Sexuality:
Homosexual
Crush:
wip
BF/GF:
none yet
Partner:
none yet
Kid(s):
none yet
Pet(s):
Albino King Cobra(5 ft) named Rex
History:
She lives in a cabin out in the woods that used to belong to her parents before they died.
Other:
none

huggle
𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

┍ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┑
Hello all, I'm Dragonheart48
but you can call me heart or
Dh if you want. I'm a pretty
big marvel fan, as you can
see and I love rping various
things. I'm always up for a
trade or pm, so feel free to
send any of those my way.
I'm also actively searching
for shapeshifting characters
━ ━ ━ ━ © ━ ━ ━ ━
roleplay character storage
adoptable character hub

links:
Raptor Island | link
Return | The Voids
Shatteredclan | Return
┕ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┙

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:34 am

╔══════════════╗
Kristian Arzt Heilburg
24 _ Male _ Homosexual
Winged Human -- X
Tags: Evan

╚══════════════╝
He nodded and wrote a few things down before turning to the other
"Vould you mind doing zat for me?" he asked while raising an eyebrow
"Shifting into your.. solid form?"
He then came close to the male and smiled gently
"I'd like to see it.. If you don't mind."

╔══════════════╗
Mick Mundy
21 _ Male _ Bisexual
Centaur -- X
Tags: x

╚══════════════╝
Everything had to be silent for this to work
He was breathing very softly as he pulled the bow up to his chest, and knocked an arrow on the notch while slowly pulling the strings back to his cheek
Sights were set, he stopped breathing just to focus. This man was deep in the forest where he was ready to strike with his weapon, a bow and arrow. Now the prey, was a nice looking pheasant. Something he could have to eat later, or sell somewhere to someone for money.
Suddenly letting the arrow fly, it hit its mark where he intended to have it strike. Not that long later, he had the pheasant in his grasp and was walking out of the forest silently with the arrows in a holster on his back, his bow strung over his chest, and the bird bouncing at his hip in his hand. His eyes did not look up from gazing out on the horizon
All was silent, he listened to the soft breathing in and out of his own heart and the hum from the forest.
His hut was nowhere near the forest, rather at the treeline where it opened up into a nice field
There, he felt at home,
He was alone, nobody else to talk to for now.
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ÃČČẸƤŤẸĎ

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:45 am

ÃČČẸƤŤẸĎ

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:50 am

(Who's open for interaction)

━ ━ ━ ━ © ━ ━ ━ ━
adoptable character hub

links:
Raptor Island | link
Return | The Voids
Shatteredclan | Return

Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:51 am

I have Mick open, his post is above ^^)
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
═══════════════════════
┌─────────────────────┐
xHe/Him - "Mick" / "Doctor" -xImage
└─────────────────────┘

xT O L DxxU SxxH O WxxY O U
┌───────────────────┐
xInstagram/My Art Shop/Tumblr
└───────────────────┘

════════
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ÃĎŘĮÃŇÃ101'Ŝ ƤỖŜŤ

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:56 am

ครקєภ l๏ςкฬ๏๏๔
18-คﻮєภ๔єг(รђє/tђє๓)-๔єєг ђא๒гเ๔-קคภครєץยคl-รเภﻮlє-tคﻮร/г๏๒אภภ ๓๏ภtєร-Ŧ๏г๓
Whats an-anesthesia? Aspen asked, unable to correctly pronounce the word. They didn't know how or why, but Robynn seemed to be kinder, less angry and annoyed, and sweeter than before when she figured out they weren't a just a deer. Though, they liked the females kind attitude much better than her mean attitude, they didn't say that not wanting to anger her once more. They looked at their leg when Robynn finished wrapping it once more. They wanted to so desperately shift into their deer form and start to lick at the wound to try and ease the pain. But they just didn't feel well enough to shift again, plus they weren't sure how to shift without Robynn's help. Aspen looked to the female as she stood and walked towards a window, looking out of it. So, I do have a home? Which would be the forest. They said, speaking again. Yes, I like berries.

ένάή ģŕάςέ
77(Ļόόķş 22)-мάĻέ-Ļόşţ şόùĻ-άşέxùάĻ-şίήģĻέ-ţάģş/ķŕίşţίάή άŕžţ ħέίĻвùŕģ-ғόŕм
Evan tensed slightly when he was asked to change into his solid form. He wondered why he had even explained it to the man, now he was gonna have to go through the painful process of shifting. The soul crossed his arms, staring at Kris and thinking. It'll hurt shifting, like it always does. But maybe he can bring me back to knife if even possible. Plus, I'll only be in that form for a short while then I can get back to this form. He had decided, giving a shrug he said. Sure, I guess. Evan closed his eyes and let his mind go blank. He concentrated his energy, pulling it all together and linking it together . He soon became more human looking. He was no longer translucent and airy looking, he was opaque and solid looking. Though his skin was still a sickly gray color. Evan opened his eyes, his legs wobbling slightly under him. His arms flailed around in the air as he tried to grab something to keep himself balanced. He wasn't used to standing, in his airy form he floated, but now he stood on his two solid legs which he wasn't used to.

sεяεηιтү ∂αωsση
22-ғεмαℓε-ғαℓℓεη αηgεℓ-вιsεxυαℓ-sιηgℓε-тαgs/sσғια vεя∂εs-ғσям
The fallen angel's face lit up when Sofia said she would be able to create some potions, and that she would teach her. So I don't have to be either a Soothsayer or witch, or any magical being to create potions? That's amazing, I've always loved the thought of being able to make magical things. She exclaimed, looking at the herbs Sofia pulled from her pouch. I know all that, growing plants is pretty much all I do nowadays, since there isn't much to do in this place. But I never knew they could be used for making anything other than foods and drinks and other things. Serenity said, softly smiling. Really? You'd very willing to teach me?! That's very pretty great, actually! Thank you.
Last edited by ~ moth ~ on Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

bold and beyond . • ⋆

▸ — overcome ⊹ .

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:04 pm

╔══════════════╗
Kristian Arzt Heilburg
24 _ Male _ Homosexual
Winged Human -- X

╚══════════════╝
Happy to see that the other had listened to him, he grinned and moved forwards to stabilize the male
"Ach! Vell done! You look vonderful.." he chuckled while eyeing his face and moving a hand to touch at his cheek
"Your skin seems to be aged.. by ze looks of ze color.. but still as healthy as ever.."
He muttered something to himself in german while moving to poke his chest
"Vould you mind taking your shirt off?"
It was an odd question, but he left the male to his own devices while moving off to grab a stethoscope

╔══════════════╗
Mick Mundy
21 _ Male _ Bisexual
Centaur -- X

╚══════════════╝
He was breathing very softly as he pulled the bow up to his chest, and knocked an arrow on the notch while slowly pulling the strings back to his cheek
Sights were set, he stopped breathing just to focus. This man was deep in the forest where he was ready to strike with his weapon, a bow and arrow. Now the prey, was a nice looking pheasant. Something he could have to eat later, or sell somewhere to someone for money.
Suddenly letting the arrow fly, it hit its mark where he intended to have it strike. Not that long later, he had the pheasant in his grasp and was walking out of the forest silently with the arrows in a holster on his back, his bow strung over his chest, and the bird bouncing at his hip in his hand. His eyes did not look up from gazing out on the horizon
All was silent, he listened to the soft breathing in and out of his own heart and the hum from the forest.
His hut was nowhere near the forest, rather at the treeline where it opened up into a nice field
There, he felt at home,
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ÃĎŘĮÃŇÃ101'Ŝ ƤỖŜŤ

Postby ~ moth ~ » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:19 pm

ครקєภ l๏ςкฬ๏๏๔
18-คﻮєภ๔єг(รђє/tђє๓)-๔єєг ђא๒гเ๔-קคภครєץยคl-รเภﻮlє-tคﻮร/г๏๒אภภ ๓๏ภtєร-Ŧ๏г๓
Whats an-anesthesia? Aspen asked, unable to correctly pronounce the word. They didn't know how or why, but Robynn seemed to be kinder, less angry and annoyed, and sweeter than before when she figured out they weren't a just a deer. Though, they liked the females kind attitude much better than her mean attitude, they didn't say that not wanting to anger her once more. They looked at their leg when Robynn finished wrapping it once more. They wanted to so desperately shift into their deer form and start to lick at the wound to try and ease the pain. But they just didn't feel well enough to shift again, plus they weren't sure how to shift without Robynn's help. Aspen looked to the female as she stood and walked towards a window, looking out of it. So, I do have a home? Which would be the forest. They said, speaking again. Yes, I like berries.

ένάή ģŕάςέ
77(Ļόόķş 22)-мάĻέ-Ļόşţ şόùĻ-άşέxùάĻ-şίήģĻέ-ţάģş/ķŕίşţίάή άŕžţ ħέίĻвùŕģ-ғόŕм
Evan took a second to process his new form. He touched the tips of his fingers together repeatedly, feeling the skin. It was unusual to him, he always used to feeling light and his skin always feeling like silk at the touch. Now he didn't feel so light, actually very clumsy and off balance. Evan watches as Kris goes to touch his cheek. He leaned his head away slightly, not sure what he going to do and not wanting to be touched. Then he remembered that this man wasn't going to hurt, so he allowed him to touch hid cheek, his touch warm. Uh, yeah, I guess not everything changes when I'm unable this form, such as the color of my skin. He stated, looking around. Mittens was at his fert, pawing at his legs, probably curious about his new form. My shirt? Evan asks, looking up. He wasn't sure if get wanted to take off his shirt, but again he decided to okay and took off his shirt, dropping it to the floor.

sεяεηιтү ∂αωsση
22-ғεмαℓε-ғαℓℓεη αηgεℓ-вιsεxυαℓ-sιηgℓε-тαgs/sσғια vεя∂εs-ғσям
The fallen angel's face lit up when Sofia said she would be able to create some potions, and that she would teach her. So I don't have to be either a Soothsayer or witch, or any magical being to create potions? That's amazing, I've always loved the thought of being able to make magical things. She exclaimed, looking at the herbs Sofia pulled from her pouch. I know all that, growing plants is pretty much all I do nowadays, since there isn't much to do in this place. But I never knew they could be used for making anything other than foods and drinks and other things. Serenity said, softly smiling. Really? You'd very willing to teach me?! That's very pretty great, actually! Thank you.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

bold and beyond . • ⋆

▸ — overcome ⊹ .

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:37 pm

╔══════════════╗
Kristian Arzt Heilburg
24 _ Male _ Homosexual
Winged Human -- X

╚══════════════╝
Turning to come back he saw that the other had followed his directions yet again, and he smiled while nodding
"Alright.. Vell.. I'm simply going to check your respiratory. So no need to get uncomfortable.."
He then put the stethoscope in his ears and took the end piece to place on the other's chest
"Breathe in und out for me.."
his eyes wandered everywhere, not specifically landing on a certain spot as he moved the piece around now that the other had shifted
The birds on his shoulder and head fluttered uncomfortably and watched him work, happy to have their papa working on something other than equations and paper

╔══════════════╗
Mick Mundy
21 _ Male _ Bisexual
Centaur -- X

╚══════════════╝
There, he felt at home,
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:03 pm

Logan Pence-(Tags: Mick Mundy)
She moved through the branches using the form of a boomslang. She was on the hunt for this evenings meal and she stopped short in the branches above a centaurs head. She lowered her head trying to see the guys face and ended up sprawling out of the tree. She landed on the centaurs back and let out an annoyed hiss.

━ ━ ━ ━ © ━ ━ ━ ━
adoptable character hub

links:
Raptor Island | link
Return | The Voids
Shatteredclan | Return

Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me