The Zodiac Home ((Closed!))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Zodiac Home ((Open and Accepting!))

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:59 pm

[Valentine Evermore - Rooster [♂] - Tags: Kira]

Valentine beamed when Kira had said this.
"So we're friends now? The two of us?! I can call you 'mon ami', can I?!"
He seemed very oblivious to whatever hints could have been thrown out there...
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:25 pm

Kira Talon
➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢

Gender ⇢ Female
Age ⇢ 23 Years
Crush ⇢ Dax
Bf/Gf ⇢ Dax
Husband/Wife ⇢ No One
Children ⇢ None
Tags ⇢ Val, Dax

She slowly nodded her head, a smile still frozen on her face as he spoke. "Yes, Valentine -" She said, cutting off when a drop of water landed on her nose, which caused her to jerk back viciously.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Titanium Rex
➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢

Gender ⇢ Male
Age ⇢ 26 Years
Crush ⇢ No One
Gf/Bf ⇢ No One
Wife/Husband ⇢ No One
Children ⇢ None
Tags ⇢ Tadashi

Titan nodded his head slightly as she took a few steps towards him. He continued to walk again, not liking the bitter cold from the rain. He furrowed his eyebrows when she continued to speak, feeling quite surprised by her offer. "I'll consider your offer, thanks." He said to her with a small grin across his face, speeding up a little bit to get to the house quicker. "I'm sure I'll have to scold you eventually." He said jokingly, chuckling a little bit as he opened up the front door for her to go in first.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:12 pm

"... Huh?"
Valentine looked up; only to be greeted with a drop of rain to his eye.
"AAAAAHHHHH!! Rain! Rain! The ground will become muddy!"
He jumped up and started flailing around; trying to rub the water out of his eye.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:28 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
R y u
T a g s: Open
Male| 19 | Crush: n/a
╚═════════════════════════╝

Ryu sat in the dining room catching everything that was going on. He saw what Kira had done and couldn't help but snicker a bit. Didn't she have a boyfriend? That was odd, she seemed rather interested in tHat girl. He shrugged a bit and watched as everyone started filing into the kitchen and simply shrugged looking down at his phone. "Morning." He said to the voice which he didn't know who it belonged to.

T a d a s h i
T a g s: Titan
Female| 22 | Crush: Hm hm maybe one 😏

Tadashi let out a small laugh at his reaction to her offer. It was funny honestly how he reacted to anything she did. He acted like a big brute that hated everyone and didn't consider how anyone else felt but she knew that wasn't true. Although, she would never pick at him for that, that would only make him angry. She smiled when he said he would scold her eventually and she could only let out a laugh. "I don't dought it." She said in a joking manner before walking into the house. The cold ac instantly hit her making her shiver. "Geez." She muttered before walking further into the place.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shambling.around » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:44 pm

G W E N D O L Y N
╔══════════════╗
AGE◦22
G ENDER◦♀
TAGS◦Valentine◦Kira
ZODIAC◦Dog
╚══════════════╝

Hearing Valentine's commotion through her cracked window, Gwen decided to meander downstairs. She walked out onto the patio, giggling at Valentine's sad attempts to-- she didn't know what he was doing. After reminding herself to never let Valentine live that down, she spotted Kira. From the conversation she heard earlier, Kira sounded like a complete jerk. Gwen really wasn't one to judge, so she just plopped down in one of the patio chairs and listened to the rain.
shambling.around

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deadlyscorpion » Wed Jan 18, 2017 2:59 pm

Kira Talon
➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢

Gender ⇢ Female
Age ⇢ 23 Years
Crush ⇢ Dax
Bf/Gf ⇢ Dax
Husband/Wife ⇢ No One
Children ⇢ None
Tags ⇢ Val, Dax, Gwen

Kira stayed where she was, not knowing how to react to Valentine's little performance. After a short moment, she couldn't help but laugh, pulling her attention from the boy to keep herself from giggling. Mud? Oh, he's worried about getting dirty... She thought, chuckling and then turning back to him, catching a small glimpse of Gwen as she sat alone. Kira wanted to say something, maybe invite her over, but it may have seemed awkward. I hate the rain... She thought, chuckling a little bit more when Val flailed his arms uncontrollably, but her eyes were still locked onto Gwen. Should I call her over? She thought, questioning herself before biting on her bottom lip.

Titanium Rex
➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢➣➢

Gender ⇢ Male
Age ⇢ 26 Years
Crush ⇢ No One
Gf/Bf ⇢ No One
Wife/Husband ⇢ No One
Children ⇢ None
Tags ⇢ Tadashi

Titan chuckled slightly as she spoke, closing the door once she was inside of the building. He hissed bitterly to himself at the cold ac, following Tadashi and listening to her word. "I hate the cold." He mumbled half to himself, taking off his jacket and placing it on a table inside the kitchen. The conversation had died down so quickly, and he wasn't generally the one to come up with something interesting, which was why he wasn't talking too much.

─────♡─────
every piece of me
aches for you

─────♡─────
deadlyscorpion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:38 pm

R y u
T a g s: Open
Male| 19 | Crush: n/a

Ryu sat in the dining room catching everything that was going on. He saw what Kira had done and couldn't help but snicker a bit. Didn't she have a boyfriend? That was odd, she seemed rather interested in tHat girl. He shrugged a bit and watched as everyone started filing into the kitchen and simply shrugged looking down at his phone. "Morning." He said to the voice which he didn't know who it belonged to.

T a d a s h i
T a g s: Titan
Female| 22 | Crush: Hm hm maybe one 😏

Tadashi nodded in agreement at his statement. "Yeah, me too..." she muttered. "I'm gonna go shower." She said before quickly making her way upstairs. She took a quick shower and then blow dried her hair which now sat straight instead of her natural wave. She changed into a crop tank top and a pair of Gray Pajama pants before walking back downstairs her phone in her hand. She stuck it into her back pocket before opening the fridge and started to sift through it for anything that looked good. She hadn't really noticed the thunder until it practically shook the house rumbling outside. She jumped and squeaked a bit putting a hand over her mouth keeping herself quiet trying not to embarrass herself.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:57 am

Whining a little more, Valentine stood on the bench as he made sure his eye was all clear of rainwater... He looked at the ground while some lightning and thunder passed by momentarily.
"I wanna go inside," he whined; very concerned about getting mud on his shoes...
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:32 am

Dax/ tags~Gwen.

He growled audibly this time and then turned and sort of trotted up to Gwen. He plopped down on his haunches and sat his head in her lap, looking up at her with his sad puppydog eyes. Then he moved to the door and scratched at a little with his paw. He could've just told her what he wanted, but it was just practice for the real world, should he ever need to be a dog out there. He wouldn't be able to talk then, so now was practice.

YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shambling.around » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:55 pm

G W E N D O L Y N
╔══════════════╗
AGE◦22
G ENDER◦♀
TAGS◦Dax
ZODIAC◦Dog
╚══════════════╝

Feeling a weight in her lap, Gwen jumped to her feet."Hooooly h*ll." Gwen looked down and spotted Dax, who was now halfway to the door. Walking over to the door, she started talking to him. " Sorry.. Dax, was it? You just kinda startled me." Gwen opened the door, cracking a strange halfway-smile. "So, bye then." She turned around, walking back to where she was seated.
shambling.around

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me