The Zodiac Home ((Closed!))

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

The Zodiac Home ((Closed!))

Postby ~Hinata~ » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:19 pm

Welcome to the Zodiac Home!

Well, that is the official name for it, most people here call it a safe home.

Everyone here is, somewhat, cursed in a way. Although, cursed is a strong word. Very few however consider it a gift.

Out of all the people on earth, only 24 are gifted with this curse. One boy and one girl for each of the animals of the Chinese Zodiac.

How this curse works is, if their body is put under alot of stress or they are blushing or feel very flustered, they transform into the animal of their Zodiac.

People who happen to be born with this curse were considered evil, accused of witchcraft, and even worst. They came here to escape this terrible society who, no matter what they do, can't see them as human.

тнe ѕιgnѕ

You are:Smart and wealthy! Well, at least usually, because you have the drive to succeed and people like you. You are clever, materialistic, but also sensible. Despite being driven to succeed, you’re not so great when it comes to concentration, and you’re not exactly a good leader. You also tend to be selfish.
Lucky numbers: 2, 3
Ideal matches: dragon, monkey, ox
Years: 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008, 2020

Male: Mavi
Female: Evangline

You are: Gigantic! Not in size, per say, but in your presence. You are honest, have a knack for leading, loving, and put family and your career on a pedestal. Although you make for a great leader, your communication skills need some work and you could focus on being less prudish. But at least you’re persistent and are likely to be happy in your latter years.
Lucky numbers: 9, 1
Ideal matches: rat, snake, rooster
Years: 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009, 2021

Male: Rex
Female: Yuki

You are: Kind of a jerk! (Sorry not sorry.) Tigers tend to be cruel, straightforward, and honest to a fault — like, until it hurts. But you are respected for that honesty and are generally loyal. You’re also a show off, which no one really likes, and your short temper makes you someone with whom no one should trifle. Sometimes you execute something before giving it the thought you should.
Lucky numbers: 1, 3, 4
Ideal matches: horse, dog
Years: 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010, 2022

Male: Titanium
Female: Lia

You are: A love bunny! Seriously. You are gentile, compassionate, and loving. You’re funny, open, romantic, and always looking to enjoy life. You prefer to avoid confrontation, so sometimes, that can affect your job. You are reserved, and your greatest weakness is the fact that you’d rather escape reality instead of dealing with it.
Lucky numbers: 3, 4, 9
Ideal matches: sheep, pig, dog
Years: 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011, 2023

Male: Silas
Female: Kira

You are: To be worshipped! In the Chinese culture, you have one hell of a high reputation. You are an intellectual, full of energy, strive for perfection, and do not fear challenges. You are romantic and sensitive, but can sometimes come off a little arrogant. You can be moody and delusioned, and no one would ever associate the word “tact” with you.
Lucky numbers: 1, 7, 6
Ideal matches: rat, monkey, rooster
Years: 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012, 2024
*When you transform, you are a seahorse, not a dragon*

Male: Ryu
Female: Dawn

You are: Mysterious! You’re secure in your finances, sympathetic, passionate, and have a great understanding of yourself. While you’re perceptive and aim to accomplish your goals, you’re also sometimes catty, jealous, and suspicious. You are headstrong, and have been known to lose a friend or two because of your wicked ways.
Lucky numbers: 2, 8, 9
Ideal matches: ox, rooster
Years: 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013, 2025

Male:Coleus
Female: Tadashi

You are: Dynamic! You are naturally nice, kind, and generous. You have lots of friends and are independent, but are a bit out of control when it comes to spending. You drop money on social activities and fancy clothing, and persistence isn’t your thing, so success really isn’t in your future, apparently.
Lucky numbers: 2, 3, 7
Ideal matches: tiger, sheep, rabbit
Years: 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014, 2026

Male: Quinton
Female: Open

You are: Clever and kind! You’re sensitive and prefer to keep things low key and quiet. You’re known for being wise and compassionate, and people know they can count on you. But despite the fact that you want to take care of people, you can often be pessimistic and vain.
Ideal matches: horse, rabbit, pig
Years: 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015, 2027

Male: Open

You are: An erratic genius! You’re quick, lively, and up for anything. You have a great memory, are social, love sports, and are more self-assured than the rest of the signs. But you can also be manipulative, selfish, and people tend to think you’re a bit arrogant. If you’d stop being so mouthy then you’d probably achieve more.
Lucky numbers: 1, 8, 7
Ideal matches: rat, dragon, snake
Years: 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016, 2028

You are: Hot! You’re faithful, usually on time, a deep thinker, and communication is your strong suit. You have a sense of self-respect that others don’t usually have, and you’re delicious. (Seriously. You are super attractive.) But with all these good looks come your eccentricity and your inability to relate to those around you. You’re sort of an emotional basket-case, narrow-minded, and all those good looks have made you a bit vain.
Lucky numbers: 7, 5, 8
Ideal matches: ox, dragon, snake
Years: 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017, 2029

Male: Valentine
Female: Ina

You are: Chivalrous! You believe in being gallant, and have a strong heart that keeps you appearing calm. You have a high tolerance for people, are loyal to your friends, and only lie when pushed. On the flip side, you’re also sort of lazy, a bit naïve, and can’t seem to communicate clearly.
Lucky numbers: 2, 5, 8
Ideal matches: sheep, rabbit
Years: 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, 2019, 2031

Female: Ellen

You are: Obedient! Like the dog you love to cuddle at night, you know how to obey your master, and are courageous, faithful, and smart. You know how to keep secrets safe and you love honestly. Sometimes, however, you lack stability and can be cold when it comes to your emotions. You’re also prone to anxiety that doesn’t really have a direct cause, though you like to flaunt your courage.
Ideal matches: tiger, rabbit, horse
Years: 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018, 2030

Male: Daxton
Female: Gwen
Last edited by ~Hinata~ on Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:48 pm, edited 15 times in total.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Zodiac Home ((WIP, DNP))

Postby ~Hinata~ » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:31 pm

⚙All Tess rules apply
⚙Please include good coding in your forum! Include Face Claim please!!
⚙Only two characters per person! One must be boy/girl! They must be from different Zodiacs!
⚙Anime References only, Gifs are preferred!!!
⚙No Powerplaying.
⚙Please be active. PM me if you are going to be gone for a while.
⚙No being your own crush.
⚙NO GOD MODDING!
⚙Please let me know if you're going to be gone for a while so I don't kick you out on accident.
⚙Put '>3' somewhere in your forum if you read the rules

Simple forum for anyone who needs it! :3

Code: Select all
[center][img]Picture%20link%20goes%20here[/img][/center]
[center][size=85]┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
name;; text here
nicknames;; text here (optional)
age;; text here
gender;; text here
d.o.b;;text here
birthplace;; text here(optional)
zodiac;; text here
height;; text here
physical build;; text here
weight;;text here
eye colour;; text here
hair colour;; text here
skin colour;; text here
sexuality;; text here
hobbies;; text here
primary language;; text here
likes;; text here
dislikes;; text here
fears;; text here
modifications;; text here (optional)
piercings;; text here (optional)
main trait;; test here
faceclaim;; text here
mother;; text here (optional
father;; text here (optional)
sisters;; text here (Optional)
brothers;; text here (optional)
crush;; text here
bf/gf: text here
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛[/center][/size]

[size=85][center]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ☪ personality ☪ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[center] text here[/center]
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛[/center][/size]

A❤️B- A crushes on B
A/B❤️- A and B like eachother
A=B❤️- A and B are together

A:B- Siblings
A/B- Bestfriends

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Hello! (◕o◕) I am Hina! I love roleplay and talking to people so don't be afraid to pm me if you need something :3!!
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Zodiac Home ((Open and Accepting!))

Postby ~Hinata~ » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:29 pm

Bump :3))

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:16 am

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:51 am

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:16 am

Bump:3))

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:19 am

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:11 pm

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:44 am

bump :3))

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Hinata~ » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:28 pm

Welcome to the Zodiac Home!
It's a bright Saturday morning in the middle of summer. It's rather hot outside although most people ease this off by spending time in the large pool out back or sitting by the small koi pond. Even if these things are available most people just spend their time inside. The large house has one custom bedroom for each of the Zodiacs if they wished to decorate it. Downstairs in a large living room with a tv. Even with all the people around, there is only one family tv, all the bedrooms have one in them as well.

This early morning will be full of hopefully happy vibes and hopefully some transformations if we're lucky. ;) anyways, enjoy your day and your stay here!

╔═════════════════════════╗
R y u
Male| 19 | Crush: n/a
╚═════════════════════════╝

Ryu sat in his room his body sprawled across his unmade bed. He wanted to go downstairs but at the moment was too lazy. He sat up slowly running a hand through his thick black hair that layed across his head extremely knotted. He decided to deal with it later and find something to do now. He got up out of bed in a sluggish manner getting some presentable clothes on. He slipped on a plain blue t-shirt and a pair of jeans along with his sandals. He would put on his tennis shoes but it seemed like too much of a hassle. He trudged out of his room letting out a loud yawn stretching his arms above his head the blue cloth sliding up his stomache a bit. He made his way downstairs and out the door. The heat hit his head and fair skin only making his somewhat regret his descision to come outside. He sighed inwardly before walking through the freshly mowed grass the buzz of the bugs through the air very obvious. He went near the pond and sat in the shade in front of it. One of his legs sat bent almost to his chest and the other layed out flat. He peered into the clear water watching the fish swim their tails flicking in the water. He leaned his head back sighint softly looking up at the cherry blossoms that rested above the small pond and stretched across the entire garden. He loved the giant backyard they had. It was rather relaxing to him.

╔═════════════════════════╗
T a d a s h i
Female| 22 | Crush: N/a
╚═════════════════════════╝

Takashi sat in a dining room chair an apple set in between her teeth while using both her hands to type away at her phone. Her fingers moved quickly as she tapped out new messages for the friends she made online. They didn't know her secret and had no way to find out. That was why she liked them so much. Tadashi had been up for hours. She tended to get up really early against her own will. She hated being up to early due to the fact that nobody else was ever up as early as she was. A small smile played on her lips over the apple as she read a rather amusing message from this guy she had been talking to. He was funny and sweet and super cute and wasn't able to break her heart due to the curse. Tadashi sat in the chair one leg bent up against her chest and another hanging down off the chair. She was wearing a light purple mid-belly cut tank top and a pair of white pajama shorts. She hair layed sort of a mess ontop of her head but was still laying down gracefully across her back. She wore a light purple bandana across her head as well. She sighed setting her phone down finally biting down into the apple she had.she picked her phone up with one hand typing away although not as quick as she had been. She wasn't really paying attention to anything around her at the moment.

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
    ┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Link ☯ Link ☯ Link
~Hinata~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me