We Can Be Dangerous {Closed but still roleplaying! XD

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: We Can Be Dangerous {Teens w/ Powers}{Accepting!}

Postby balto. » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:42 am

╔════════════╗

Wilhelmena 'Wil'
With: Kat, Alex
Condition: Injured
Mortem is not w/Wil

╚════════════╝

Wil smiled at Alex, her heart racing. Without thinking she began to speak in a serious tone, "Y'know, I did actually want to ask you something." She felt her stomach churn, was she really going to ask if Alex was gay? It was ridiculous, Wil didn't like the idea of dating and she couldn't care less if anyone was gay. Of course, there were exceptions to everything. It was too late to back out. She let out a small sigh to calm her nerves. "Are you-"
She abruptly turned away, staring out into the forest "I heard something. Stay quiet." she said, her previous happiness gone. She could faintly hear something crashing through the forest, followed by the sound of voices calling out to each other. "I think it's the cops...We need to get away from here."

(Sorry, I wanted to be evil.)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fizzy-Pop » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:44 am

The_MAD_Q wrote:(Well Fizzy I am sure you can join us we just met so one more person would be just fine we are in the forest )
Michael/14/Meta Summoning/Tags:Mya
Id gets all riled up. "Listen girl you can't just go around going into...." Id gets waked in the back of the head by Angie.
"Shut up Id." She elequiently starts to talk to Mya. She starts to respond to the question as if she had heard it herself. "We are guardian's of this kid, his name is Michael. This ball of rage here is an Imp named Id. I am an angle named Angie" She is petting the side of Michael's head to comfort him.

(ok, i'll join you guys in the forest)

Jenny was flying in her crow form with a wrapped up sausage roll in her bird claws above the trees searching for a nice picnic spot. then jenny heard some people and she flew down to investigate.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Mood and status: Busy
FIZZY'S NEWS:
1. I have a 2008 pet for auction! please go and click here and bid!

2. I have an character wolf shop! please come and visit! here's the door
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 6 people.
I have received 6 gifts.

Fizzy-Pop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:14 pm

Alexandra Keen Tags: Wil, Mortem, Kat
Alex stayed put. She wanted to ask her. What she was going to ask, anyways. "Okay," she whispered. "I know a place. It's that way." She pointed towards where the noise was coming from. "We can get around them, though. I have an idea." She motioned for Wil to follow her.

(Ahhh I was so excited :lol: But evil is good XD XD XD)

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:32 pm

(meeehhh just checking i n eh i cnt tip dan g it DX)
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:57 pm

╔════════════╗

Wilhelmena 'Wil'
Mortem is not w/Wil

╚════════════╝

"Alright, lead the way." Wil said quietly. As she followed Alex, listening to the cops, she almost felt relieved that they had interrupted her. She didn't want to say stupid anything and she almost had said one of the dumbest things of all time, even asking what two plus two equals wasn't as stupid. As they got closer she began to make out what the police were saying. It wasn't very encouraging, or polite to say the least.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:15 pm

Arya22 wrote:Mya frowned. and what happened to make him such a mess? she asked. The creatures minds were very curious.

(you didn't see it fluffy?)
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:30 pm

Alexandra Keen Tags: Wil, Mortem, Kat
Alex tip-toed through the woods. SHe listened to the cops speaking, and it wasn't pleasant. She silently looked back at Wil to make sure she was okay. She turned to the left, and made sure Wil was following behind her. She smiled. She felt like a little kid scoping out their presents before Christmas. She fought back to impulse to run, because she felt free that way. She let her mind wander, towards things she had prevented herself from thinking in fear of doing something stupid. Her and... ugh, she couldn't go throught with it. But she couldn't stop herself, either. She looked back to check to see if Wil was still following.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The_MAD_Q » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:58 pm

Arya22 wrote:Mya frowned. and what happened to make him such a mess? she asked. The creatures minds were very curious.

The two creatures were about to say something when a plus form Michael's mind overpowered there own. They hesitated and seemed unable to talk about that said subject, but they continued to talk. "Now listen here girl, we don't got to tell you nuthin! We don't know you, your just this sketchy as hell girl in the woods. For all we know you could be some sort of psyco!" Id didn't seem to have any sort of chill.
Angie spoke up. "As much as I do hate to agree with Id, even though it could have been phrased more kindly. He is right we don't even know your name."

Fizzy-Pop wrote:(ok, i'll join you guys in the forest)
Jenny was flying in her crow form with a wrapped up sausage roll in her bird claws above the trees searching for a nice picnic spot. then jenny heard some people and she flew down to investigate.
The_MAD_Q

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:03 pm

╔════════════╗

Wilhelmena 'Wil'
Mortem is not w/Wil

╚════════════╝

Wil looked at Alex when she smiled, somewhat confused about what had made her smile. Wil mentally shrugged it off, at least she wasn't concerned. She tensed when a cop suddenly let out a shout, which to her sounded more like the screams of the damned, having super hearing was much more painful then you would think. Another cop began to berate the first, calling him a coward and such and that it just a spider. Wil let out a silent sigh and continued to follow Alex. She didn't feel as nervous as before, it was kinda fun, sneaking around, eavesdropping, it was like she was in a video game.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:04 pm

Mya balled her fists. Why would I tell you my name? For all I know you are just two weird creatures in company of a messed up boy! She replied angrily.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me