We Can Be Dangerous {Closed but still roleplaying! XD

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: We Can Be Dangerous {Teens w/ Powers}{Auto-Accepting!}

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:14 pm

(Sorry I would've answered quicker but I'm watching Mark and I didn't realize you replied so soon XD)
Alexandra Keen | Tags: Wil
"None of it is your fault." She said sternly, walking back to the table after setting her plate in the sink and running cold water on it, to get any loose residue off of it. Sitting down next to Wil, again, she looked her dead in the eye. "And I think going out would be really nice. But, where?" She realized that she didn't have any clothes with her, so she looked to Wil. "I, uh, guess that when I packed my bag I didn't bring any clothes.." She thought for a minute. "Actually, after I think about, I think I only packed like two things.. Wow, that was stupid." She laughed, her stern tone from earlier gone.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
✼ maybe I just wanna be yours ✼

hi! im maddie. im open for roleplays, pm me if you're
interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:26 pm

(It's fine! I'm also watching Mark so no worries.)
Wilhelmena 'Wil'|Location: Apartment|Tagged: Alex
Wil let out a sigh and shook her head. It was like she hadn't even spoken. "So you say. Logic says something different." She closed her eyes, listening to Alex wash the plate. "I could've washed that for you." she said, opening her eyes when she heard Alex walk back to the table. "We can go wherever you want." She waved her hand again, chuckling slightly. "I have some clothes that should fit you. They should be in my bedroom closet on the far right." She gestured to the bedroom even though she knew she told Alex where it was.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:43 pm

(Cool! What Game?)
Alexandra keen | Tags:Wil
Alex laughed. "Thanks." Walking back to Wil's bedroom, she opened the closet and picked a shirt that was her size from the far right. It was just a simple grey sweatshirt, a pair of jeans, and a blue jacket. The pain hit her so suddenly she didn't realize what it was at first. It hadn't happened in the Outside, so she hadn't been expecting it now. "Mother o ke Akua!" She said, She'd slept with her contacts in, and they'd slipped out of place. Sighing, she knew she'd have to go get her glasses, or at least another pair of contacts. She saw fine without them, they just helped.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:52 pm

(Five Nights at Candy's. What about you?)
Wil nodded, turning her attention to her food. Finally something to eat. She was chewing on a piece of bacon when she hear Alex yell from the bedroom. She stood up and quickly made her way to the bedroom, hovering by the entrance. "Are you alright?' she asked, walking further into the room, seeing that nothing was out of the ordinary. "Alex?" She walked over to Alex and placed her hand on Alex's shoulder, scanning the room. "What happened?"
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:04 pm

(OneShot XD)
Alex corrected her contact lenses so she could take them out. Throwing them in a small trash can in the corner of the bedroom, Wil walked in, and Alex could tell she was on alert. "It's fine." She said, looking to Wil. "I just fell asleep with my contacts in." She waited for Wil's reaction, because she didn't know she wore glasses. She had said it quick, as if she'd told her how her day was going, so that she didn't have to worry about it and she could just get it over with.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:28 pm

"Oh. Do you need glasses?" Wil asked, moving back to the door. She recalled Alex mention that they were color contacts, but she wasn't sure if she needed them. "We can go to your aparment. You have extra contacts, right?" She had trouble imagining that Alex didn't have an extra pair just in case. But it didn't hurt to ask.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:03 pm

"Yeah, I think it would be a good idea." She could see okay without them, but they helped her a lot. She smiled at Wil, hoping to let her know that she was okay, just in case Wil was still on guard. She felt like right now, she was supposed to do something romantic. But she just didn't know what to do. She hoped the moment would just play out itself, and she wouldn't have to decide what to do.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:19 pm

Wil nodded, relaxing when Alex smiled, assured that she was completely fine. "I should've thought of that." She frowned, mentally berating herself for not thinking things through. It seemed like whenever she was around Alex she somehow managed to screw something up. She let out a huff, crossing her arms across her chest. "Sorry, again." She said, looking down at the ground. "Uh, would a kiss make you feel better?" She asked, holding back the urge to shrug. She was pretty sure kissing made things better.
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .heyitsmaddiehere. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:36 pm

Alex felt her heart leap. It would be their second kiss. She didn't want to accept that offer by just saying something like 'Yeah' or something stupid like that. She just went for it, unsure whether Wil would be expecting it or not. But it didn't matter, because she was pretty sure she would settle into it if she wasn't. She felt her lips connect with Wil's and it was like her whole world just melted beneath her.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

interested!

©

xxxxxxxxxxxx

.heyitsmaddiehere.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby balto. » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:52 pm

Wil opened her mouth to ask if Alex was alright, since she seemed frozen, but before she could say anything Alex pressed her lips against her own. It felt like the world melted away. She could see how kissing made things better. After what seemed like eternity she broke the kiss, unable to stop herself from smiling afterwards. Better now?" She asked, cupping Alex's cheek. The sarcastic part of her brain seemed to recover quickly, as she couldn't help but say her question in the most teasing voice possible.

(I recall that I didn't intend for Wil to be gay, nor did I intend to ship her with Alex. Screw that XD)
balto.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me