☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby artemis, » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:11 am

Mallory's head whipped around at the sound of a voice.
She was very grateful that someone had interjected their very heated conversation. Turning to face the girl, her steely dark eyes softening ever so slightly. "Hello. Xia, isn't it?" She asked with a small smile. She knew of the girl's ability to read auras. She masked her thoughts and emotions completely. She didn't need anyone in her head. Especially now.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:48 am

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔════════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴsɪᴅᴇ Rᴏᴀᴅ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: yes
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xia nodded soundlessly, folding her hands in front of her politely.
She watched for any stones that would cause her to stumble and fall, as something similar had already happened to somebody else.
She had gotten a good laugh out of that.

"Yeah, that's right. What's your name?"
Xia asked, returning the girl's smile.
She didn't try to push the fact that her aura couldn't be read. All Xia could have found was that the person she was interacting with was quite clever and observant. She must've been hiding things deliberately, and Xia respected that.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:01 am

Mallory smiled again, this time extending a hand to shake. "I'm Mallory." She said. In the back a looming black figure walked on behind the group. She needn't worry, as it was merely her horse.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:57 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xia gladly shook Mallory's hand.
"Good to meet you,"
Xia's voice was joyous, filled with song. She couldn't quite rid of her slight rasp, though.
She felt the urge to introduce herself, but the fact that Mallory already knew Xia's name made it quite awkward.
Her conscience told her to shrug, but she didn't listen. She just shrugged in her head.

Anything like a shadow would have startled Xia when she was alone.
She didn't jump at the hooved animal that trekked behind her, other living beings had energies, too.
Xia was quite curious as to why a horse would be following behind, but she couldn't bring herself to ask.
She couldn't bring herself to ask many things, just as what Mallory and the other boy were talking about before she intervened.

Amelia Skadis Elwyn

╔═════════════════════╗
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Pᴀʀʟɪᴀᴍᴇɴᴛ Bᴜɪʟᴅɪɴɢ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Uɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
╚═════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was about time Amelia returned to the throne room.
She doubted inside that any of the drama that went on before had blown over, but if she wanted to live past her ripe age, she would have to see Alastair again.
Squatting just a short distance away from the forest, Amelia waited for her wings to come in.
She sat patiently for a minute or so, her black, feathery wings sprouting from between her shoulder blades.
Sheathing her sword that sat on the floor, she took flight in the direction of the castle, before landing just outside the twin doors.

Amelia sauntered inside. It was still mostly empty, but a commotion was still coming from the throne room.
She entered regardless of the arguing from behind the doors, but this yelling and fighting was really aggravating her.
If Alastair hadn't been in the room, she would have slaughtered everyone!
Of course, if she wasn't slaughtered first.
Virisia was still here, observing. Amelia takes the spot next to her, placing her hands on her hips as her wings retract.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:13 pm

Travis

He opens his eyes and looks around seeing the familiar darkness of a shadow he had taken shelter in to recuperate. He was now feeling well rested and he rose out of the shadow and stepped back onto normal land and looks around to everyone was not where the were when he went in the shadow and sighs. Then he begins to look around and then walks off in the direction everyone else is at.
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

╔════════════════════════╗
I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

╚════════════════════════╝
Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:45 pm

Mallory smiled once again, her thoughts still masked. Maybe once she got to know this girl she would take down the barrier. "Likewise." She said. Mallory found the power of aura manipulation very interesting, although she was really never interested in anyone in her head. It happened every night, where that nasty witch Freya would constantly weasel her way into Mallory's mind. It was a family thing... a disliking for witches. She wasn't a fan of all the disgracing magic messing with her mind.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:51 pm

Silas continued behind the group silently. Ahead, Mal and... another girl spoke to each other. He was interested, but approaching them scared him. He wrung his hands.
Silas gathered his emotional strength and walked faster up towards them.
"Erm, hello, I'm Silas," he said, looking specifically at this nameless girl.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:56 am

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔════════════════════╗
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Whipping her head around at the sound of another voice,
Xia is turned to see Silas behind her.
He looks a little scared, and that's not even his aura talking.
It's his body language.

Xia offered up a friendly smile, waving.
"Hi there, I'm Xia!"
Hopefully that would have been a good enough approach, she didn't want to intimidate anybody on her first day here.
Especially not somebody who seemed so... Pure and innocent.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:26 pm

Virisia

She saw the girl return to Parliament after her short disappearance, she looked down at the girl and sighed, "how much longer do you think this drama will last? She hoped that the fighting would end soon so she could actually get her report to Alistair.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:11 pm

[Rue's characters will die in 24 hours unless she posts before then.]

Sanctuary Path

Gavotte nodded, continuing along with his friends. He was truly concerned for Jen. Gavotte knew she had a difficult past, but he was sure he didn't know all the details.
"We should get off this mountain first. It's awful up here," He chuckled. Gavotte wanted to leave as soon as possible. It felt like what would happen if Agatha possessed Jaai's entire family. That was how cold it was up here. Fortunately it was starting to get warmer, since they were heading down the mountain.

They kept walking for what felt like hours. The frost-covered rocks and barren terrain of the mountain was gradually replaced by lush vegetation and towering trees that seemed to glow slightly. Finally, Cilan was leading them closer to the Sanctuary.
There was a scream from ahead.

It was taller than Solara standing on freaking Vulcana's shoulders, and its mane made it look even bigger than that. The manticore. Although it had one injured back leg, it was snarling like mad and snapping its jaws. Its snake tail was already coiled around Cilan, who was screaming and flailing. But not any old screaming and flailing. He was shouting battle cries, and gesturing for the people to get ready to fight.
"Get your weapons ready!" Cilan shouted, wrapping his hands around the snake's neck and twisting. He couldn't get enough leverage to snap its neck, but he probably gave it some nasty whiplash.

---

Parliament Building

Cyprian, of course, was quickly left to eat Jaai's dust. He really did suck at running, especially in a creepy corridor that had dead plants sticking out everywhere. It was stupid. Why would there be dead plants in a building? Vines lined the walls and ceilings, and the discolored petals of long-dead flowers lay on the ground. Nobody had bothered to clean up this part of the Parliament building. It was probably those unsightly Adamsons' fault.
He groaned when Yina appeared. Stopping in his tracks, Cyprian leaned against a wall to catch his breath. "I was gonna get some food. I just came back from spying on those horrible Adamson fugitives, gimme a break."

"Hopefully not long," Alastair grumbled harshly, although there was only fondness in his eyes as he looked over at Virisia. One of these days he would thank her for all her hard work. There was never any stupid, teenage nonsense with her. Atalanta was always annoying and would scream about every little thing. A spider, a broken appliance, a creepy sound from outside. But Virisia was never like that.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me