☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby passione » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:14 am

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔══════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Wɪɴᴅᴡᴏᴏᴅs
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Unknown
╚══════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xia had felt Lily approaching, she turned around in time to greet her.
Aura Manipulation had it's perks, sometimes.
Other times, it would cause a headache as the endless stream of colours burned her eyes and played with her mind.

"Hello,"
she greeted, giving the small gesture of a wave.
Xia smiled, trying her best to not study the colours at the moment.
It was rude during conversation.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:44 am

Jason Sutherland

{Tags-Kale,amber,
Ivana
Location-clocktower
doing-guarding
mood-chill
crush-none
age-17}

The male was in one of the rooms when he vaguely saw Kale enter and say something, he was standing near one of the walls spaced out thinking about nothing in particular. He didn't hear most of kale's conversation just the last part about braking into the prison and letting the prisoners go free. Within moments he shook himself out of his state and looked over at him a smirk on his face "well as you're friend i'd say go for it! but as you're brotherly person i'd say you're a moron with a death wish" he said with a slight chuckle "who would you want to rescue anyway? if their there its for a reason"he pointed out as he stuck his hands in his pockets just when the girls walked in. His eyes went to them and he nodded in greeting Morning Amber, Ivana" he greeted them both as he watched amber was a pretty good girl and rather attractive but he didn't crush on anyone

Casedy Tenuto

{Tags-Dawn,Ashton,Eleanor,
The king
location-throne room
doing-standing
mood-defencive
crush-Cyprian

The girl was standing for maybe a minute before she saw the girl charging at her again her eyes once again looked around for a way out and it was then she noticed if she could just move slightly the hit would miss and she'd fly into the male giving her possibly enough time to grab mal and get out of this place to find Cyprian and Jaai to get them to help get dawn back to the woodwinds. So with a plan set in her mind she jumped to the side nearly tripping but none the less dodging the hit sending her straight into the boy they came with as she ran towards mal but ended up tripping just short of the girl

Ashton brown

{Tags-everyone in the throne room
location-throne room
doing-being tackled
mood-pissed
crush-dawn
age-17}

The male completely not paying much attention to the attack was taken by surprise when dawn ran into him putting him on the ground with a growl "i'll give you no more then 3 seconds to get off!" he snapped as he pushed the woman off from ontop of him
Last edited by littlewolf5000 on Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:02 am

name: lily power: teleportation crush: I think its rowan tags: sanctuary squad

Lily raised an eyebrow at the girl's quick response to her approach, and assumed that her abilities told her. "So what does my aura look like?" she asked, the teasing tone clear in her voice. To be honest, aura manipulation had always fascinated he, and now that she'd somewhat gained the future seeing ability where people were represented as colours, it interested her even more.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:03 am

Typical rumors. "Umm, heh, no... I'm not his girlfriend.." She said, praying to everything she knew that Cilan hadn't heard. She shook his hand firmly, and smiled slightly. She did this despite wanting to shift into a wolf and run. "It was all for the good of our cause, I suppose. They fought bravely, although I do miss having them around." She said. She knew there were obviously rumors that she was some kind of traitor. But those were irrelevant to her, being completely honest. She turned back to him. She nodded. "Sure." she started, and looked at him at his mention of running. "I loved to run with the pack, just for the thrill I guess." She said. Thinking about it saddened her, but she always bottled it up. Being that she could talk in wolf form, she shifted into a wolf.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:49 pm

Flynn
Tagged: Mal

Flynn smiled when she was embarrassed. She liked him, but they weren't official. She shook his hand firmly, and returned the smile, which made him at ease.
"Anyone would miss their family. Yours just happened to travel with you." He smiled kindly. He was trying to be gentle, but gentle was not his strong point.
"I can't say I understand the feeling, but I think I know where you are coming from." Flynn smiled, but then she shifted. Flynn has never though he would be more jealous of a person than at that moment. He always wanted to be able to shift, and while he loved his power, he always wished for something more.
"Let me guess. Magical talking wolf." He teased, trying to hide his jealousy. He didn't want anyone to know. "I'm assuming you aren't a werewolf, and that silver can't kill you by just a mere scratch. You've disproved my moon theory. The only thing I've got left is that your bite can make, say, me a werewolf, for example."
He was trying to keep the situation light, but he knew he was failing.

Amber
Tagged: Ivana, Jason, and Kale

"Don't you mean good evening?" Amber smiled, arching an eyebrow and crossing her arms. Jason was always fun to tease and flirt with. It would be good practice for when she finally wanted a guy to like her.
"What are you guys planning? I know those faces. You are planning something, and it's probably going to be a catastrophe." She stated, leaning against the wall. Not only was it great support and kept her upright, but it would make her look threatening. Two birds, one stone. That's just how Amber rolled.
She always had to be the Alpha.

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:28 pm

Mallory chuckled in wolf form, walking forward with her paws making a sound against the hard dirt. As he went on, she could hear the jealousy in his voice. "I can talk, but it's nothing special. Most shifters can talk in their shifter form." She quickly shifted back into a human, looking back at him. "I don't reckon silver can kill me. I have stolen a lot of silver before. But the full moon drives me crazy, I don't think you want to be there when it happens." She said with a slight smile, although she sensed the unease in the air. When he mentioned biting, however, she stopped in her tracks. Her eyes were serious. "You want to be a werewolf, don't you?"
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:07 pm

Travis

he looked around again and then walked to a big enough shadow and was about to enter it but looks around one last time and his gaze lingered on gwen. He then sighed and stepped into the shadow sinking into it so he can rest and fully restore his energy that he used when fighting virisa
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

╔════════════════════════╗
I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

╚════════════════════════╝
Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:37 pm

Windwoods Ruins

Cadence was going to disgrace everything up.
She caught her daughter as she fell, although she was so angry, she could have thrown her. Just out of random rage, she slapped Timpani across the face with her telekinesis. This immediately woke up the now-revived girl, who had been unconscious. Emotionlessly, Timpani looked up at the Mayor.
"I missed the rest of the fight," was the first thing Timpani said.
"ON YOUR FEET, MAGGOT!" Cadence roared, kicking Timpani in the ribs. "You just came back to life, but I'll send you right back to Celestial Tower if you don't shut up!"
Dutifully, Timpani got to her feet. Anger blazed in her eyes, but she didn't retaliate against the Mayor. Cadence suspended Gwen in the air using telekinesis, and did the same to Timpani. Then she walked towards the others, pulling the airborne girls along angrily. Teenagers!

---

Windwoods Outskirts

Gavotte was a native of Windwoods. One of the last remaining, to be precise. He was taught to value imagination, and to welcome any creativity. "I imagine it's a beautiful place," He said with a smile. It would be nice to see some beauty, especially after the destruction they had witnessed.
"Tall trees surrounding a lush green area. A vast lake, sparkling with clean water." He spoke clearly, emphatically, like one of the old storytellers from his village. They were all gone now after the war.
"And I imagine that the sun would be shining. Just over the Sanctuary. Since it's Luno's refuge, Solara would have blessed that place so strongly, no curse of darkness could touch it."
His words were rhythmic just like his footsteps, as their group followed Cilan onwards. Each step took them closer and closer to their new home. They were starting to go up a mountain path now. From what Gavotte could see with his superhuman vision, the trail spiraled up this mountain, and down the next. The next mountain's path- the one heading downwards- led towards an unseen valley. Gavotte hoped it was untouched by destruction.

The lagging trio had now caught up. Cadence was cradling Gwen in her arms, and had put Timpani down on the ground. The athletic girl trailed at the back of the group, keeping a careful eye out. She knew she had disgraced up and died by a demon, but that wouldn't happen again. She had learned from her mistakes.
But she wasn't a phoenix. She would only get this one chance.

---

Celestial Tower

Clotilda, being an Adamson, was obsessed with hugs despite her callous behavior. She took a couple of steps closer to Jonah until she was standing so close to him, they were touching. She oftentimes wanted to beat everyone up except him. Sometimes she wanted to strangle him with hugs though. Sometimes she hated her size, but sometimes she realized it was quite fortunate. If she was as big and strong as Solara, really bad things would happen. For everyone's safety, it was good Clove had inherited her father's build instead.
She looked up at Solara as she nodded solemnly towards Jonah. Then he squeezed her hand, and Clove looked up at him. She loved it when the sweet little nerd was being a gentleman. Except he wasn't exactly little. He was six feet tall, and Clove hated anyone else who was that tall. Jonah was the only exception that she didn't want to beat up. She even wanted to beat up Solara most of the time.
Clove nodded to Jonah with a slight pout. He was genuinely trying to help though, and she appreciated it. So she acknowledged it by throwing her arms around his waist in a tight hug.
"Sunny, it is time to go now," Juniper said as he stepped forward and embraced his daughter. Clotilda could easily see the resemblance. They were almost identical, except Juniper was much more slender in physique, with gentler facial features compared to his stern-looking daughter. His hair was curly, while hers was straight- so straight it stuck directly up. The middle of her hairline was slightly higher, arched in a sort of faux hawk. It was so short that it barely brushed her ears, let alone her shoulders. There were literally only three ways to tell them apart. Four, if you counted Solara having her eyes closed all the time. Which creeped Clove out anyway.
"... Goodbye, daddy," Solara said. Clove couldn't help but giggle slightly at this. Fancy that. Hearing the stoic, emotionless Overseer call Juniper daddy. The childish word just sounded so out-of-place from her steady, deep voice that was iconic for making speeches, and calming even the worst of riots.
"Shine brightly, little sunflower," Juniper told her. "Stop Hesenia's destruction."
The anger came rushing back. "Hesenia's destruction?!" Clotilda echoed a third time, but this time with rage in her voice. What the disgrace was going on!
"I am sorry," Juniper said, looking from Clotilda to Jonah with an expression of sorrow. "Agatha is out of control. If she is not stopped, Hesenia will be no more. Cold water cannot end her for good. Only her heiress can."
"Heiress... what the disgrace? Are you saying mom's gonna end up like that disgracing freak Agatha?" Clotilda raged. She stepped closer to Jonah and took a deep breath. She would probably have attacked Juniper if Jonah wasn't around.
"... I will not allow it," Solara assured her.
"As our oldest living daughter, Sunny has always been the heiress," Juniper explained calmly. "It is how a phoenix's life cycle should end. At the successor's hands."
"No, give me a second," Clotilda argued. "What is Agatha trying to do?"
"Turn Hesenia to a lifeless wasteland," Juniper told her. "And live forever in the ruins. Hesenia's destruction, and the horrible deaths of every Hesenian, are nothing but jokes to her."
"She thinks this is a disgracing joke?!" Clotilda didn't realize it, but she was actually glowing with anger like any Adamson. Oh, did she hate being laughed at. "She's a joke! I wish I wasn't disgracing dead, just so that freak wouldn't laugh at me!"
Juniper looked to Jonah again, then back to Clove. He seemed to be scrutinizing something unseen to Clove's eyes. After a while, he spoke again. "I can arrange that."
Clotilda stared at him.
Juniper only smiled gently. "This war will end, one way or another. In peace or in ruin. If Agatha wins, there will be nothing left. But if Agatha is defeated, the land will be restored, and all this destruction will be healed. A world at peace, a second chance for Hesenia... In that case, would you two like to have a second chance too?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:15 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jennifer dire

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jennifer smiled, "It sounds beautiful." Her voice was now soft, no longer singing the unsettling and eerie tune. She continued walking up the mountain. Her hand returned to its normal self, the flames dissipating. Quietly she again slid her hand into Gavotte's. Her footsteps were at ease, although she was still alert. She'd known exactly what her goal was. "Are you able to see it yet?" Jen's voice was still soft, but much quieter now. She thought back to how vividly he'd described the area, it sounded much like Windwoods before the chaos. There wasn't any doubt the place wouldn't be blessed heavily, Luno living there it'd be vast in greenery and sparkling lakes. How beautiful the Sanctuary had sounded, Jennifer hadn't seen anything beautiful in awhile.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:09 am

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔══════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Wɪɴᴅᴡᴏᴏᴅs
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Unknown
╚══════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Xia looked intrigued.
How did she know so quickly?
Her reflexes probably gave her away. Presences can normally be sensed by the eyes focusing on an outside energy force, known as an aura. With the question at hand, Xia started blankly at Lily's nose for a second. With her new point of focus, she was able to decipher an aura down to the last detail. A strong enough Aura Manipulator would be able to read a lifeline and tell times of death in the future, but that was always an unspoken taboo, and Xia was not strong enough in her power yet to obtain that ability.

"Yours is kinda funny,"
she starts, refocusing on Lily's eyes.
"It's a bright blue, like an aquamarine color, with a fuzzy and buzzing texture, kinda like static.
Physically, you probably flash from place to place.
I'd deduce from that, your powers are either speed, telepathy, or teleportation.
That kind of power usually hangs around with someone with a buzzing aura."
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD