☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting)

Postby artemis, » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:23 am

Mal reached the mansion, and leaned against the wall. She was short of breath, and crossed her arms. She scanned the clearing, looking for Cilan. Where was he? She smiled and twirled an arrow in her fingers.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:25 am

Virisia

She moved closer to the boy and leaned in close enough for him to be able to see her mask and her three purple eyes behind it. She she stared at him for a moment before she turned around and started to walk away. She tail swung quickly against his face creating a huge deep gash across his eyes and for head. "If you survive this, tell your friends the crown's sword is coming and that all of you are going die."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:27 am

She sat there, his body heat radiated her. She slipped her fingers in between his and held his hand, her grip was strong. She couldn't loose him, if she did, she'd have nothing. Nobody else that she cared about. She stared in to the darkness which overtook the room, her eyes slowly shutting. She was afraid, afraid that she'd wake up and he wouldn't be there. Although after awhile, sleep overtook her and she drifted into the unsettling darkness.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:53 am

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Overly Irritated>Tagged: Casedy

"I am here because I was ordered to be by the king." I say I growl the feeling of being watched growing stronger, just then Viristia comes out and pays us a visit, but before I have a chance to say anything to her, she take off ordering them to wait.
Suddenly, a black, dark aura forms around me causing those around me who aren't use to such intense malice to feel incredibly intimidated. The dark feeling grows enough to cover the entire village causing shivers to run up peoples spines, "Did the little disgrace just..." I trail off cracking my knuckles as I walk towards Olivia incredibly irritated, but not before telling Ashton to wait where he is. I draw my twin swords and walk towards Viristia my body language screaming bloody murder. Nobody, ordered me around and got away with it.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: N/A(Yet)>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Happy>Tagged:

Humming quietly to myself, I make my way to Windwood Village. The last time I was there was when my parents were still alive. I remember the always telling me that Windwood was always one of their best trading sites, so to go there is giving me such great excitement. I make my way through the forest on horseback with my trailer of goods, but once I arrive at the village I stop the horse and freeze. Windwood was in ruins.
After getting over my shock, I ride to the center of town and tie up my horse making my way to the mansion nearby where the Mayor of the town was supposed to live. Due to the door being unhinged I just let myself in.
"Hello?!?! Is Miss Cadence Tenuto around?!?" I call out my voice loud enough to be heard throughout the entire mansion.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Virisia

She felt a fimilar feeling as she turned around to see a screaming Dawn, "calm down, this is not the time we should be fighting. We need to kill the teens," she flew up into the air in case hr tried to attack her.

Olivia

She heard a strange voice echo out around the manot, she cautiously approached the door to see a boy standing there. "Uh, hello there, why are you here?"
Last edited by Shinceon on Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:11 pm

(His wings and antennae are hidden, the wings look like a cape and the antennae look like hair. He looks human.)
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:12 pm

(Oh sorry)
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:14 pm

Cilan was getting pretty annoyed with his evil older sister. She was just holding him captive in whatever this place was. Sure, the ground was soft like a giant pillow, and the weather was perfect. Somebody was playing classical music in the distance. But this was so boring! Clotilda was evil. She should have gone to some fiery underworld place, now that would be funny.
"I heard that!" Clotilda snapped. "I was going to let you off early. But now I'll continue your time-out!"
"Stay out of my head!"
"I'm the one giving orders, little brother." Clotilda looked at her wrist. "Oh goodie. Now it's time for you to get your sorry disgraceful butt out of here!"
"Who are you calling-"
Before he could think of a clever comeback, he disappeared in a flash of light.

"Who are you calling a disgrace?" Cilan yelled as he appeared, lying down on the front porch. Then he got to his feet. "My sister gave me a time out," he complained with a dramatic pout. He got up with a laugh. Hey, at least his white clothes were perfectly clean now.

Rowan only caught a glimpse of a demonic face that couldn't be human, with three purple eyes piercing through the darkness. The healer boy didn't even have the breath to whimper as something sliced across his face, blinding him completely. The pain was excruciating and he just wanted it to stop. He had gone from a cherished friend of his group, to an abandoned outcast bleeding out in the cold. He had been blinded by the darkness before his attacker slashed his face. He knew his eyes would never work again, but it didn't make his surroundings any darker. In the moment before he lost consciousness, he could swear he saw the figure of the retreating demon, silhouetted in light.

Gavotte wasn't going to leave this spot for this entire night. Even though Jen was already asleep, he tucked her in, wrapping the blankets around her. He leaned his head against the bed's backboard and decided to sleep there. If Jen had another nightmare, he would be right here for her.
He didn't quite fall asleep, but he drifted in and out of wakefulness as he sat there. Gavotte never used to think of himself as a protector, but right now he was certain he would guard Jen from anyone. (Hopefully his mother wouldn't barge into his room and start screaming in his face.)

"Did you just call me Miss Cadence Tenuto?" Cadence roared, opening the door and storming down the stairs. As soon as she got there though, she just laughed. "Oh, nice to see you again. I thought it was some unruly teenager."
She didn't really care what prefixes people referred to as. Usually. Once, somebody called her Mr. Cadence, and she had slapped that hooligan upside the head with telekinesis until he cried for his mother. Right now though...
"Please. Do call me Mrs. Cadence Tenuto. I am still married, despite this." She gestured roughly to the body of her husband. "Don't worry. I have this marital situation under control."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:23 pm

Mal laughed. "Fair enough. But I still beat you." She said with a smile. It was very dark now. She looked up to the sky briefly. She looked back to him, "It's pretty late. Although.. I have some things to do. So you can head in if you want." She said, and stroked BlackJack's head.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:26 pm

Jen's eyes slowly opened, she was relieved when she found Gavotte asleep. She thought about the future, once she no longer had a revolution to lead, with the others, of course. What would her life be like? It'd never be the same again, she no longer had her parents.. And their house was destroyed of course. Once the revolution was over she didn't know where her life would take her. That is, if she survived.
Last edited by hellb0und on Tue May 02, 2017 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me