☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, new and accepting!)

Postby mileven♥︎ » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:12 pm

-- --
Name: Rose Williams
Sexuality: Straight
Power: Can shift into any feline.
Personality: Sweet, Caring, Sly, Clever, socially awkward, lovely to be around, wise.
Height: 5'8
Appearance: Rose has luscious blonde hair with flowing blonde curls. Her eyes a minty green. She prefers to wear rose-gold.
Weaknesses: Whenever she shifts, she must stay in that form for 24 hours. She shows mercy too soon. She sees the kindness in every one. (Except the King, BLAHHH)
Weapon of choice: She is amazing at throwing knives. She would also like to use unsheathed claws.
Crush: None
Other: Would like to be part of the 'journeying friends' if possible :3
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:15 pm

Rose Williams is accepted! (What happened to her parents? Can we assume they are dead?)
And yes, all the main characters are part of the 'journeying friends'.

Of course you can join, Kylie! ^_^
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:16 pm

─────────✿─────────✿─────────✿────────✿────────✿────────
─────────✿─────────✿─────────✿────────✿────────✿────────

name // lillian (lily) allington
nickname // lily
age // 16 years old
gender // female
sexuality // bisexual
crush://rowan
Height: // 5ft.7
abilities // teleportation
Weapon of choice:// traditional medieval scythe

personality://lily's gentle appearance reflects her true personality; quiet, peaceful, loving and nurturing. whilst she prides herself in this, she often puts up a defensive, feisty front to hide emotions. as she was orphaned at a young age, she experienced a lack of love and care, which explains both her need to care for others, and how easily she develops feelings for someone. her protective nature does mean she makes decisions without thinking through the consequences, and will fight so others do not have to.
strengths// she's a confident leader, who cares and loves all those who stand for the same cause as her. she's compassionate and understanding, and is always happy to listen to someone rant if it means they'll feel better afterwards. she secretly adores animals and hugs and cakes and all things wonderful.
weaknesses// she can get extremely aggressive and impatient when things don't go her way. frequent or extreme usage of her power can cause her to pass out. her innocent looking face means most people underestimate her. she's not very athletic so she prefers plans that use stealth instead of straight up run in and stab everyone.

past // Marcus and Elan Allington ~ 35 and 32 ~ Male and Female ~ 5ft.8 and 5ft.4 ~ Weapon of choice ~ telepathy and invisibilty
Fate: both dead, killed by the new King’s soldiers when lily was seven.
Last edited by darcy_jensen on Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:16 pm

Yes, Lets just say her parents died :( So sad *Sniff Sniff*
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karissaangels » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:33 pm

[b]Name: Kylie Jenner
[b]Age: 17
[b]Gender:Female
[b]Sexuality:Straight
[b]Power: Super speed
[b]Personality: Sassy, Rude, Nice once you get to know
[b]Height: 5'5
[b]Weaknesses: Fire, Gets tired after eating food, and gets dehydrated easily, is scared of hurting people(physically, not emotionally)
[b]Weapon of choice: Military fork
Can you pm me to let me know anything once you see this?
Last edited by karissaangels on Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
karissaangels

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:36 pm

@Bluestar
Aww poor Rose! Don't worry, Rowan will give her a hug, he loves hugs. <3

@Kylie
Accepted! Both Kylie and Rose are now accepted. :)
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:10 pm

Name: Laurel Lendell
Sexuality: Bisexual
Power: She can create or mutate (existing) bonds. Her artificially created bonds are stronger than the natural ones.
Personality: Socially Awkward, Quiet, Sadistic, Mature, Cautious, Fickle, Rebellious.
Height: 5'6
Appearance: She has a lithe body build.
Weaknesses: She was born with a somewhat weak heart. She's permanently bonded to Erion. If she gets hurt, he does too. They can feel each other's emotions. It's a sibling bond though, despite the effects.
Weapon of choice: Anything she can use to stab people. She normally carries a garter with daggers on her right leg and one with needles on her left leg. She's highly proficient in using the daggers and needles.
Crush: None/ Open
Other: Erion is her twin.

Name: Erion Lendell
Sexuality: Bisexual
Power: He can sever or mutate (existing) bonds. He can sever the bonds with anything sharp, like a knife or a shard of glass.
Personality: Mature, Violent, Fickle, Sadistic (at times), Sarcastic, Childish, Lazy.
Height: 6'1
Appearance: Will never be seen without some kind of weapon.
Weaknesses: He was also born with a somewhat weak heart. He's permanently bonded to Laurel; if he gets hurt, she does too. They can feel each other's emotions. It's a sibling bond though, despite the effects.
Weapon of choice: The blades he's holding in the pic, and has a few chakram blades looped around his waist. Highly proficient in wielding them.
Crush: None/Open
Other: Laurel is his twin.

Allen Lendell ~ 39 ~ Male ~ 6'2 ~ None ~ Seeing if someone is qualified for something.
Fate: Deceased.
Other: He died because he was heartbroken. (Note: His bonds were all messed around with by Erion and Laurel; she made him mistrust his friends and Erion severed his bond with mom.)

Ellen Wasyr ~ 37 ~ Female ~ 5'5 ~N/A~ She could see if someone was close to death by black butterflies; the more she saw on someone, the closer to death they were.
Fate: Deceased.
Other: She committed suicide. (Note: Erion and Laurel did the same thing pretty much, but Laurel made it so that her bond with their dad was one of eternal adoration, causing her to commit suicide when Allen died.)

FC: Sakura Miku and Vy Yuma.(Both Vocaloids)

RIP parents. I have no idea why I did that. o3o
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:16 pm

Accepted! Oh and I recognize Laurel, Cilan's escape-buddy in the Soldiers of Dublin!
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:20 pm

( XD I need to stop finding new pics and then reusing names~ But ye, I'm kinda surprised you caught me there lol)
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me