☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Azaline » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:42 am

Yina hurried up the stairs, down a hall, and into her bedroom. She sat gently on her bed, humming to herself. The entire event had gone sourly, but Yina was far too curious to let it slide. She could remember long ago a time where she would never even have left her room to converse. Then again she was different now... She wasn't like that anymore.

Jaai felt soft fabric against her body and a pillow beneath her head. Did Cyprian put her in a bed? Nice. She didn't know if he was still there, but she decided to whisper anyway.
"Night, lovely."
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:13 pm

Casedy Tentuo

{Tags-Dawn,Ashton,Eleanor,
The king
location-throne room
doing-standing
mood-defencive
crush-Cyprian

The girl looked over at the guard as she saw him moving towards her and attempted to pull her arm away "don't touch me" she growled as she watched both the guard and dawn who was just beside her she assumed to catch her if she tried anything. When she heard the kings comment she scoffed "do whatever you wish, or at least try too, you don't need my premission do you you're highness?" she growled as she watched dawn "so i assume you knew the whole time who i was didn't you?" she asked facing her

Ashton brown

{Tags-Casedy, Dawn, Eleanor, king
location-Castle
doing-listening
mood-entertained
crush-Dawn
Age-17}

He listened silently as he stood near the doorway chuckling at the over confident Casedy as he shook his head, though he remained where he was he decided to stay quite until he was curtain they would need him as he watched his only father figure
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:42 pm

Guinevere

Age: 15>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Bisexual>Power: Resurgence>Mood: Confused/Drained>Tagged: Everyone in Front Lawn

I tap my mother's shoulder, "I think I can walk by myself." I tell her asking to be let down. I could literally feel the rage pouring off her and I somehow knew this was my fault. I hear my mother speak to a boy harshly, we were leaving this place? I look around me at the ruins of the town and felt something my heart constrict. Why did leaving this burnt and run down village pain me so?
The realization then hits me, this was probably my home. We were leaving what was most likely my home, and though I may not fully remember it, something in me did. I suddenly get another headache of a village which looked like the vision of paradise, was that this village? In the memory the skies were blue and crystal clear, the grass and plants lush and green. It was truly a beautiful place.
However in the memory, there was a family standing in front of a mansion, my mother included. Names and family roles slowly come to mind to match the faces I see, Cadence, my mother, Tacet, my father, Gavotte, my brother, and Casedy, my sister. They were my family, but I feel something is off, they all looked... different from me. Were they really my birth family?

Dawn Mahina

Age: 16>Crush: N/A>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Nullification>Mood: Amused>Tagged: Alistair/Ashton/Casedy/Eleanor

I rush forwards looking like I'm going to grab the female but duck and preform an excellent sweep kick aiming for the female's feet in an attempt to trip her by surprise, "I knew after you sassed me. Nobody in the soldiers barracks would ever have the guts to that." I explain to the female grinning still having energy like a predator that was cornering it's prey.

Blaze Tanner

Age: 17>Crush: Olivia>Sexuality: Straight>Power: Hypnotism>Mood: Nervous/Concerned>Tagged: Everyone in Front Lawn

I nod in agreement with the amnesia idea, "Amnesia can be caused by fevers and other means to you know." I state in a semi-rude tone of voice my nervousness back again. I internally facepalm realizing I sound rude and try to cover it.
"Did you ever get educated on the causes and effects of amnesia?" I ask her still to nervous around to be my usual nice self though the tone of this speech was much nicer than the last.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:08 pm

Windwoods Ruins

Gavotte generally preferred to go with the flow. He wasn't the type to make waves in the ocean. He took after his father, and wasn't a warmonger like his mother. He knew that all had to change. Now, going with the flow meant joining the fight for Hesenia's future. This darkness... nobody could live under this darkness.
"I'm ready when you are," He said, standing by Jen. He was easily the smallest boy here, but he seemed to stand taller in her presence. She made him more confident -- and he believed that he really could fight. He, too, had a place in this new future. The future they were fighting to defend.

Rowan nodded quietly as Lily spoke to him. The sound of her voice was like music to him; nothing could be sweeter than hearing her speak again. He was quite tired and honestly wanted to fall asleep just listening to her voice. Even if she was cussing him out or something, he would enjoy listening to her.
"You can tell me anything," Rowan said gently as he wrapped his arms around her. He really did love hugs. "I promise even if you're secretly a spy for Alastair, I wouldn't ever stop loving you. As surely as the sun rises, you're stuck with me."
And the sun would rise. He knew it.
The sun always rises every morning.
Yes it does... Mother.

Cadence was seriously angry, but she let Gwen down to walk by herself. She was radiating so much pure anger that if she was an Adamson, she would be glowing brighter than a wildfire. Good thing she was not an Adamson. She was still so enraged that she had a fever though. She simply stood there, fuming with extreme rage, so infuriated that she would end up screaming profanities if she said one word. So she was not going to speak. She would end up killing somebody with the ridiculous anger consuming her right now.

---

Parliament Building

Cyprian was actually starting to doze off when he heard Jaai's voice. Immediately he perked up and snapped to attention, like a dog that had just been called by name. He went to her bedside and knelt there.
"Do you want me to stay?" He asked, half begging and half ordering. He really didn't want to leave Jaai alone here because of all the creeps running around. Cyprian's own family was immune to the ice element, like the Adamsons were immune to the fire element. It would suck if Alastair freaked out at her or something. Jaai could get out of it with anyone else, but Alastair was Cyprian's father. If he disapproved of the princess, then Cyprian couldn't scare him into relenting.

Alastair stared boredly at the insolent girl. He made a big deal of yawning, stretching his arms, and cracking his knuckles, all in partial slow motion. Just to show off how little he cared about her efforts. "I could draw this out. Make it long and painful, set an example for your pathetic mother and what's left of her village," Alastair said. "But I've decided not to."
"Keep them alive. We will hold them as ransom, and this way I can lure Mayor Cadence into my trap. Eliminating the obvious threat." Alastair chuckled. "Dawn. I want you to travel to Windwoods and ensure Mayor Cadence knows about this. Tell her she must come alone... or I will kill her daughter."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:04 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔══════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Wɪɴᴅᴡᴏᴏᴅs
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Cᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴛ
╚══════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Her knowledge would kick in, right then and there. There was nothing that Xia didn't know which could be read in books.
It's what seven years in solitude can do to you. Traveling in and out of nowhere or to libraries elsewhere, Xia actually ran out of books to read.

"Yeah, I have,"
she replies to Blaze.
"Extreme pressure or stress may as well be one of them, this girl seems to have been through a hell of a lot."

Xia sighs, running her fingers through her locks of brown hair. She accidentally knocks her golden headband out of place and it topples to the ground.

"Sorry," she mumbles, picking it up and fumbling for a while before placing it back a top her head where it belonged. That headband was always heavy and annoying, but she needed it.
It was a back up storage for her Aural energy. In the case she didn't have her amulet, the headband would be a good back up source.

Amelia Skadis Elwyn

╔════════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Tʜᴇ Cᴀᴘɪᴛᴀʟ
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Uɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ
╚════════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♕▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I really shouldn't interfere, but I shouldn't stay next to Virisia as long as this conversation keeps going. I can no longer report to the king, he should know that the girl I had my eye on has already joined with the rest of the outlaw group.

Amelia's eyes darted frantically around the room, in attempt to think up a conclusion on what her next move should be. It was at this time that she realized she wasn't sure if she was working for Alastair due to her infatuation with power, or if she genuinely believed in his ideas, his ways, and himself.

Cadence's daughter— Casedy Tenuto, was it? Boy... She sure is a feisty one. I would have fun killing her. I believe I would have fun killing everybody in this room, other than that Dawn Mahina or the king himself.

That thought brought her to something, not a conclusion, but a reminder to herself. She could get whatever she wanted under the king's wing, as long as she stayed away from Dawn. That woman scared her to no return.

Amelia growled audibly, holding back pent up rage.
I don't deserve fear.
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:05 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jennifer dire

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jennifer begins moving, although again takes his hand so she is capable of staying with him. "You excited?" Jen asks quietly, staring at the dismal sky. Although she re-focused her attention on him, quietly waiting for his answer. She knew that she'd miss Windwoods, of course as would everyone else who inhabited the beautiful area. It was blessed by Queen Solara, making it quite special. Her time here was brief, although before the curse it was lush. Windwoods was decorated in plants and flowers, as the sun would always shine. She continued holding her bow in the other hand, her quiver rested over her shoulder.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:59 am

Jaai jerked awake after hearing Cyprian. A sweet dream of ice cream by a lake had graced her. Now her lovely's face stared back at her worriedly.
"Uhm, what?" She grumbled innocently, confused. "You'll be okay?"
After a brief pause, she shifted, feeling something jabbing her bum. She growled, sitting up and fishing through her pocket. The necklace she received earlier? Her eyes met Cyprian's, and with a careless shrug she grinned.
"Do we have any ice cream?"
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rue~ » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:59 am

Name: Hi I'm Anna Imani (my last name means "faith" in african)
Sexuality: Well I like boys but I'm too young to date one, right?
Power: I can turn into small animals like bugs, birds, and mice!
Personality: nice, sweet, friendly, happy, clingy, can be silly, loves music, teasing
Height: I'm 5'2" but perfect for jumping in the trees!
Appearance: I might be small but don't count me out!
Strengths: I'm fast! You can't catch me!
Weaknesses: I'm really not that strong but that's ok!
Weapon of choice: I can use a slingshot!
Crush: Cooties!
Other: she survived the windwoods fight by hiding with her brother in their broken house. her bff is jen!
Last edited by ~Rue~ on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rue~ » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:19 am

Name: Andy Imani.
Sexuality: Straight.
Power: I control the weather.
Personality: quiet, brave, protector, serious, calm, helpful, doesn't usually get angry until he gets REALLY angry
Height: 6'0".
Appearance: ... he is strong. also he has silver eyes like storm clouds because he controls the weather. if he did not have the power, his eyes would be brown.
Strengths: I'm strong.
Weaknesses: Climbing and long range.
Weapon of choice: Mace. or a rock...
Crush: No.
Other: his little sister is anna.
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rue~ » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:38 am

Name: I'm Kale Oakley.
Sexuality: I'm straight. Of course though there is nothing wrong with not being straight.
Power: Well first of all I'm part plant *laugh* so I get my energy from the sun. I can make light too. That was my power before I was turned into a plant and I still have it.Now it is stronger. he did not die like tacet because kale is a teenager so he can also eat lots of food to live. it's easier for the teenager to change habits than the older man.
Personality: strong, likes to talk and laugh, speaks out and stands up, has a big temper, protector, tries to do the right thing, really HATES sexist people because his role model is a strong woman (solara)
Height: I'm 6'1".
Appearance: Well what do you think of the green eyes? he is super strong in the sun. right now he is normal strength because alastair blocked out the sun with the evil curse.
Strengths: I'm a fighter.
Weaknesses: I have no skill for a lot of things like cooking or fighting with distanced weapons.
Weapon of choice: Anything up close is good, but I like swords best.
Crush: Well I wouldn't say that out loud.
Other: he is a clock tower guard but he sneaks around parliament sometimes. he stole a key, he will rescue prisoners and make it look like they broke out.
~Rue~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me