☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Azaline » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:57 am

Jaai took Cyprian's hand after finishing the delicious bite. She hadn't eaten since breakfast had she? She wanted to ask for more food, but Cyprian seemed anxious to leave. "Oh,Your Highness, my dearest and I are quite tired. We will find our rooms. I'm sure my Prince will be able to show me mine...?"
She honestly didn't know why Cyprian was so silent. Atalanta had made him cookies, and they were wonderful. Though, she did want to meet the disgrace himself. That would be fun.

When Yina received no answer, she sighed and leaned back into the throne. Another mindless assassin stood in her presence. It was pathetic, assassination. It wasn't even a real fight, and all you did was just "poof". Dead. No torture, just quick death. If you want to torture someone, torture their mind. Torture their spirit to live. Then, when they begging for release of death, deny them the pleasure.
Yina bit her tongue, ashamed that she would take a ride such a murderous thought train. Where had she even learned those cruel methods?
Were they not the exact steps of the torture that had been inflicted upon her? She recalled the faces of a white-haired couple. They told her her husband would die for his crimes...
No, her husband was not dead! He wasn't! She had spoken to him. He told her she was okay and he loved her but his eyes were black, and not the cold yet inviting ice blue he usually gazed upon her with.
Her heart was beating unusually fast. She glared at a wall, telling it that she was okay. Her heartbeat slowed progressively.
"Well, who should we summon, King?"
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFae » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:47 pm

Amber
Tagged: Ivana

"I am so sure. Exploding, as in releasing all of my power at once. Hopefully I won't break something." Amber giggled. She then full out laughed when Ivana remarked about her dress.
"If it gets dirty, I will personally wash it until it is all clean." She smiled until she felt her skin buzz with electricity. She walked right into the arcs, smiling as if it was a gentle caress.
"I think you should stand back, just in case. I don't want to hurt you. Dad will kill me already, I don't need him to smite me." Amber smiled, letting go of Ivana's hand and walking in further.

Flynn
Tagged: Everyone

Flynn smiled at his friend, who was obviously the leader. If anyone tried to dispute that, Flynn would run around them in circles until their breath was cut off. He then noticed a girl brooding as she cared for her bleeding lip. Flynn smiled at her for a moment, but then his head snapped around.
"Gavotte! My man!" He cried, and then he laughed. "You found yourself a girl? And I'm just hearing about this now?" He turned his back to the brooding girl, not caring at the moment if it was disrespectful.
Flynn was the new Beta in town, and he would fight for that spot if he had too.

Jonah
Tagged: His four-leaf Clover

Jonah was beaming as Clove clambered up to his shoulders. He grabbed her knees so she didn't fall.
"Let's go then!" He smiled as he bounded up the stairs. "Anything for my four-leaf clover."

KellyArtemisFae
she/her pronounsengineerwriter

for the strength of the pack is the wolf,
and the strength of the
wolf is the pack.

EruditeDistrict Ravenclaw

signature & avatar made by

TheFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littlewolf5000 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:20 pm

Name:hello, Jason Sutherland
Age: (16 or 17, unless your character is a prodigy and skipped a grade, then s/he can be 15) 17 years of age
Sexuality: bisexual
Power: i'm immune to fire and immune to drowning
Personality: When you first meet this lad he comes off as a player enjoying messing with people but that all changes when he is really with someone because when that happens hes loyal to them and only them, he will go to the end of the earth for them and will put his life at risk to save that of one he loves. he also can be cocky and a trouble maker when hes bored, he can also be funny and is quite good at entertaining people though he also has a short temper at times
Height: 6 foot 0 inches
Appearance:in picture
Strengths: will add
Weaknesses: hes easily distracted (will add more)
Weapon of choice: he owns a double sided sword
Crush: none yet
Other: works in clock tower
littlewolf5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:02 pm

╔══════════════════════════╗
Mallory Elizabeth Everton
16 ・ animal telepathy・mood; neutral ・ tags; none/everyone in the lawn
╚══════════════════════════╝

Mallory noticed Flynn's smile however ignored it. She was quite puzzled by his actions. Beta? Heck, if he was in a wolf pack, that respect would get him a nice glistening spot in the omega den. Holding back a discourteous comment, she went back to fixing a small rip of her bow's binding. She tightened the rope and looped it around one end, tying it off in the center. Placing it on the ground beside her, she braided her hair again. It had been slightly messy, but due to the battle it had taken a tangled knot. She quickly braided her hair, the curled strands making it slightly difficult. Once she was done, she fiddled with a blade. She normally did this when she was uncomfortable.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellb0und » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:21 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

name;jennifer dire/crush; gavotte tenuto/tags; gavotte

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬➳▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jennifer's gaze shot up to the male, the mention of "you found yourself a girl?" Made her blush a bit, "Hello, it's nice to meet you. I'm Jennifer." She smiled, not answering the question. Am I? What are we? The question was ridiculous, but Jen could no longer ignore the fact they'd kissed plenty of times. Days spent in his house, and kisses on the cheek or forehead were frequent. As well as spending two nights together, so what were they? Love was confusing, even though Jennifer had sorted out her feelings a bit. Right now though, it wasn't the time for that. After all, they're going to The Sanctuary soon.. It was no longer just them, the revolution is about all of us.
                                          not on here much.
hellb0und

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:28 pm

Travis

He sences someone else watching him besides the girl talking to him and then he sees a flicker of a person coming into veiw for a slpit second and smiles understanding why she wanted a group for more then one. "Thank you i rather do like my own name to, and ill join you in your group but what do you mean by foreign shadow? as you can see i dont have a shadow" he smiles at her.
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

╔════════════════════════╗
I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

╚════════════════════════╝
Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby passione » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:50 pm

Reidun «Xia» Olsen

╔══════════════════╗
◍Aɢᴇ: 17
◍Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Wɪɴᴅᴡᴏᴏᴅs
◍Pᴏᴡᴇʀ: Aᴜʀᴀ ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ
◍Mᴏᴏᴅ: Cᴏɴғɪᴅᴇɴᴛ
╚══════════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♘▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Oh, Travis..."
Xia shakes her head, amused.
She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth before informing him.
"Every living being has an aura. You may not have a shadow, being one and all, but I can see the darkness that envelops you. There's a slight blue that tinges your shadow mass, that blue is your aura. But, there's another colour there as well, it's not yours. None of your shadow mass has been erased from what I can see, I can only assume you were just sparring."
Xia felt Jade's patience. There was a given time for everything, she would be able to stop hiding soon. Joining the group that had become infatuated with younger looking girl, probably in her early teenaged years, she waved. This was the same group as she had visited earlier, but the girl had been unconscious that time, and the winds were still blowing.

This girl's aura was blank
, Xia had noticed. Was it temporal amnesia? Often, Auras would have slight patterns and textures to them upon sight. This was just plain, smooth green. Nobody else was like her, everyone had their differing energies and wavering fields. Xia was distraught, but she didn't say a word about it.

"Um... Greetings. My name is Xia Argon."

{Just a note, I'll do Amelia in my next post. I haven't found anything for her to follow up on yet}
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD
I WISH I COULD

┌────────────────┐

yo. i'm xia. gone from cs but never
forgotten. find me on fr!

i like jjba, lunch club and bts.
suffering from jschlatt brainrot.

they/them pronouns please

└────────────────┘
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
LOVE MYSELF
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
▉▉
passione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:39 pm

Olivia

Her eyes narrowed when she saw two people appear out of nowhere, if her traveling with this group taught her anything. It was to not necessarily trust strangers that appear with no explanation. He walked over to the group of three, "so I assume you have met Cilan?"

Virisia

Once she finished carving her wood she up it into the mask's eye socket for the middle eye. It was a perfect fit, it might not hide the fact that she lost an eye to Alastair but it would at least remove a weak spot. She then continued her way towards the capital getting close to it now.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travster44 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:01 pm

Travis

He processed what she said to him and then looked to where his shadow would have been if he had one and muttered something under his breath and then turned to who xia started talking to, while trying to find the invisible person.
Image Image Image
Dont feel bad about feeling bad.
Dont be frightened of feeling afraid.
Dont be angry about getting angry.
There is no need to give up when
we are feeling down. Nor should we
be dismayed at the grief which often
accompanies the outgrowing of
anything which needs outgrowing.
We can be glad that our soul is
speaking to us and pushing us on
wards. We frequently need to
persevere with a period of inner
turmoil before the dust can settle
and be swept out the door.

╔════════════════════════╗
I tell you everything that is really
nothing, and nothing of what is
everything, do not be fooled by
what I am saying. Please listen
carefully and try to hear what I
am not saying.

╚════════════════════════╝
Travster44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:52 pm

name: lily power: teleportation crush: rowan tags: un-interactable

Although it hadn’t been many hours since the healer had entrapped her dying body in the amber, Lily had pondered many things. She was in a village that had suffered a great tragedy, and she had information that could give the suffers closure. "But is telling them the best thing to do?" she often asked herself within her frozen state, drifting between consciousness. She was perfectly aware of what the response would be: unimaginable rage and great disappointment from many people. “I wouldn’t want Rowan to look at me differently,” she would think, “but it isn’t fair to keep information from people.”

She really couldn’t wait to become alive again; this awful feeling of falling between a dreamlike state where everything was wonderful, and real life where she had vaguely seen Rowan beat up the tree that had injured her, wasn't exactly pleasant. She despised seeing the ones she loved in pain, and she had come to realise that she did have a deep, emotional regard for the boy. “Maybe,” she had thought to herself, “if things were a little different, he and I could have a rather lovely future together.”

And with that thought, Lily did the only thing she could do in this situation, she thought. Well, it was more like praying, but Lily didn't consider herself religious, so she called it thinking. "Rowan," she repeated in her head, hoping for some sort of miracle. She was perfectly aware that she was not telepathic, although teleportation fell in that spectrum. "Rowan, please come wake me up."
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me