The Kingdoms Under the Sea. Open and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Kingdoms Under the Sea. Open and Accepting!

Postby lilymei. » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:07 am

Marianne Silvana Altador || Youngest Princess of Maraqua || Tags: None
Marianne looked around the palace, having run off from her family to explore the castle. Bringing herself up to one of the lights in the hallway she studied it for a moment, loving the unique glow it cast in the castle halls, much unlike the ones back at her home. Her hand hovering above the source of the light, she felt it slightly warm her fingertips. Giggling softly, she moved to the next light, knowing they were all the same but wanting to see them anyways. Continuing down the hallway, still near the lights, she hummed to herself, trying to find something to do. She was curious, that was obvious, but she hoped none of her family had realized she had run off. She was able to explore much since security was tight back at her own palace, but now she was able to roam so she took the chance when it was offered and started to explore.

Harmony Melodia Prominince || Oldest Princess of Atlantis || Tags: None
Harmony yawned into a fist she had brought to her mouth, already ready for any conversation to be spurred with her. She brought her hands down in front of her and waited silently, her eyes keen as she looked over the royal merfolk in the room, trying to find something out about them that wouldn't be too obvious. Her mind was racing with all the facts she had learned about each kingdom, trying to process what was polite to say to them and something that would hopefully allow her to gain their trust. The diamond resting on her forehead attached to a ring of smaller jewels encircling the top portion of her head still bugged her a bit but she kept herself from trying to fix it or just remove it all together by distracting herself with more thoughts.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:13 am

Drake Altador
21 | Male
Prince of Maraqua
Tagged: Open.

Drake looked highly unimpressed with the Atlantis princess that had just bumped into one of the Pacifius princes. Was this really what the other royalty was like? No wonder his parents were reluctant for them to be here. At least he had never acted like this. Well, even if he had, Drake was certainly glad that it had not lasted. He glanced towards his siblings, looking at their reactions. He attention was suddenly drawn towards the sound of shouting that came from down the corridor, and... was that a shark? He raised an eyebrow, unsure what to think. He knew that Atlantis was something of a laid-back kingdom, but he didn't think that it went to such an extent to the royal family... Drake flicked his tail in slight annoyance.

Cassian Palmton
19 | Male
Prince of Pacifius
Tagged: Sal.

As he was knocked by another mermaid, Cassian just smiled in response, and said, "It's okay!" then he looked around at the others as the mermaid had swum off. Had that been one of the Atlantis princesses? He was a little disappointed that she had left, especially as this was her family's kingdom. Still, he decided to disregard that for now. But no one was talking to each other, despite his own attempts. "Nice to meet everyone," he eventually said again, a hint of sarcasm in his voice. He had already run out of ice-breakers, mostly because he didn't normally need them.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:59 am

[Ula - Atlantean servant - Tags: *]

A young mermaid named Ula with pearly-white hair swam about with a big smile on her face; carrying a tray of savories (i have no idea what to call them Q.Q) that she prepared earlier. Her pet blobfish, Flubberfins, followed her at his own pace.
Ula looked back at the blobfish for a moment as she tasted one of her savories. "Mm!" Her face lit up. "Flubby, come and try one of these!~"
The blob fish swam up to Ula, eating one of the savories right out of the mermaid's hand. She giggled at this, swimming onward with her tray and looking back every so often to see if her blobfish was following.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:27 pm

Xavier || Atlantis Prince||Tags:Open
Fizz kept swimming down the halls until he bumped into the prince of Maraqua." Hey! watch if child!" the old shark snapped. Xavier caught up to him sighed."Im so sorry about Fizz..hes always so grumpy..most definally when i try to give him his medicine. Now please, don't go around starting stuff Fizz." the prince had a plan to get the shark to take his meds, he just needed to wait for the right time." I told you, i aint taking it! its nasty! when i say no..i mean it!" Fizz snapped and drew back some.
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:07 pm

Marianne Silvana Altador || Youngest Princess of Maraqua || Tags: Xavier?
Marianne continued to wander before looking around a corner to see her brother and giggled before spotting a shark headed in her direction. Letting out a small yelp, she swam upwards to watch what was going on, her childish side getting the best of her as she swam back down to block the shark's path, her arms extended outwards to stop it. She knew it was probably stupid, but she had a "way" with many underwater creatures so maybe she could actually help what was going on.

Harmony let out an exaggerated sigh, seeing her younger brother in the distance, "playing" with his pet shark. Turning away from him, she pretended not to know him before walking off towards another hallway, hoping to find someone to talk to or at least something to entertain her for a little while at least.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:44 am

Adriamala raised a brow as she saw a shark with one of the princes. She never liked sharks since they always were mean. Mala sighed lowly and flicked her tail in bordem. It wasn't like anyone was going to speak to her. In fact, she rather explore a wreaked ahip, but after this gathering of everyone.
------------
Rafael gave everyone little hors'd oeuvres to everyone that desired some . He sighed and relaxed after the tray was clear.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:24 am

Xavier || Atlantis Prince||Tags: Marianne

Fizz growled at the girl who blocked his path and huffed." Don't you kids know how to respect your elders?! Huh?! Get outta the way, girl!" At the right time, Xavier stuck on the shark's back and rubbed his belly. Fizz cailmed down some, sinking to the floor. Xavier then fed fizz his medicine. "I'm sorry about him..I'm really am." The Prince sighed deeply and patted fizz 's head
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lilymei. » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:37 am

Marianne Silvana Altador || Youngest Princess of Maraqua || Tags: Xavier?
Marianne smiled. "It's really nothing. I should've been more careful." She said, running a hand through her long black hair. She looked at the merman, trying to determine what kingdom he was part of. She knew he was royalty, but his line of descendants still confused her. Before long though, she forgot about that thought. "I guess I should introduce myself. The name's Marianne."

Harmony let out an exaggerated sigh, seeing her younger brother in the distance, "playing" with his pet shark. Turning away from him, she pretended not to know him before walking off towards another hallway, hoping to find someone to talk to or at least something to entertain her for a little while at least.
lilymei.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rhaelyx » Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:21 am

[Is this still open to join? If so, are there any positions that need filling or plot twists that require a specific character to be created/filled? I can do either gender and play any personality. I suppose just message me or reply to this post. Thank you very much :) ]
***ACCEPTING ALL UNWANTED PETS***
Rhaelyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:26 am

Bellona Altador l 19 l Female l Princess of Maraqua l Tagged: Cassian
Bellona frowned before her expression fixed itself to one of disinterest. Truly? She was angry. The royalty of this kingdom were atrocious, how could they even call themselves children of the king? Then one had the audacity to let his pet, one she believed he should not have if he could not control, yell at her sister? The only reason she held back was because her father had begged her not to cause a scene. Then she heard Cassian, and turned to him, careful to keep her expression neutral, "I apologize for not responding earlier, the...commotion drew my attention." She glanced back towards her younger sister before bringing her gaze back, "Cassian was your name, correct? I am Bellona Altador, nice to meet you." She nodded to him, giving a hint of a smile.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me