The Kingdoms Under the Sea. Open and Accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Kingdoms Under the Sea. Open and Accepting!

Postby Probably a Doctor » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:29 am

╭━━━━━╯╰━━━━━╮
Kristian Arzt Ludwig
Male / Human / 25
Tags: Drake
╰━━━━━╮╭━━━━━╯
He sort of stood to the side while smiling
"Sowrry.. Yes.. I vas a little clumsy.." he answered before coming over to the dock and holding his hand out for the other 'human'
"You must be Elijah.. Its nice to meet you finally. I'm Kristian.. Dr. Kristian Ludwig."
And grinned softly while nodding

╭━━━━━━╯🔸╰━━━━━━╮
Fortem Una
Female / Servant / 20
Tags: Cassia - Bellona
╰━━━━━━╮🔸╭━━━━━━╯
~
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:34 pm

Bellona Altador l 19 l Female l Princess of Maraqua l Tagged: Cassian
"Really? Was it a modern ship?" Bellona questioned, surprise evident on her face. She could not remember a reef but they had been.. ejected from the tunnels so perhaps they had just flown over it, or rushed past in her excitement. "Wait, you went with a servant too? I went with one of mine, Shaneh,"

Elijah Le l 21 l Male l Human l Tagged: Drake/Kristian
Elijah raised an eyebrow at the story, he couldn't help but notice how each time Drake met a human it seemed to end up the same. He turned as Kristian approached, "Ya, name's Elijah Le, nice to meet you," he replied, shaking the outstretched hand, tone and expression neutral, he never liked new people but he could be civil. After the handshake he slipped his hands into the pockets of his jeans, uncertain as he turned back to Drake, "I feel as if I should apologize, if I hadn't insisted on us meeting again then there would not be someone after you," he sighed bitterly, thinking back to the house.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:01 am

Drake Altador
21 | Male
Prince of Maraqua.
Tagged: Kristian, Elijah.
Drake inwardly sighed, and thought about how it seemed to be something of a theme - meeting a human and then promptly saving them from drowning. He didn't like to think that he was the problem, even if it was unintentionally so. Then, he shook his head, not wanting Elijah to take any of the blame, "It is my own fault. I probably should not have come up to the surface in the first place. Besides, I still agreed to meet you again," he insisted. He hesitated for a moment, then added, "But... I'm still glad I met you,"

Cassian Palmton
19 | Male
Prince of Pacifius
Tagged: Bellona.
"Honestly, I don't think it was modern... it seemed to have been taken over by a lot of fish and other wildlife," Cassian admitted, though he was also a little surprised. "What an interesting coincidence, though..." he commented, not expecting the similarities in their stories.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:10 am

╭━━━━━╯╰━━━━━╮
Kristian Arzt Ludwig
Male / Human / 25
Tags: Drake
╰━━━━━╮╭━━━━━╯
He grinned and moved to sit down so he wasn't bothering anyone
These two were just so adorable! He chuckled softly while watching
Of course he didn't say anything, in fear of making one of them mad
And he didn't want to assume anything out of them

╭━━━━━━╯🔸╰━━━━━━╮
Fortem Una
Female / Servant / 20
╰━━━━━━╮🔸╭━━━━━━╯
She soon came out of the kitchen, not looking herself
Her cheeks were a little wet and she wore a frown on her face
Though in front of the royals, she tried to suck it up and to show nothing
While slowly rounding the table and refilling the cups that needed to be refilled
Something was definitely wrong
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:58 pm

"You'll have to take me there, two ships so close by is a rare find," Bellona answered, it was strange that they had both managed to find a sunken ship with their respected servant but it had to be just a coincidence. "Although that may have to wait until I am allowed outside of my room without a guard," she sighed, scrunching her face up in annoyance, remembering the guard who had been following her earlier.

Hearing those words sent a flash of heat through Elijah's face, the tips of his ears turned red, "I'm the same, I.. I feel more alive with you than I have in a long time, I already missed our meetings," man, how did the guy manage to just come out and say it so smoothly? He cleared his throat, fighting the blush down as he changed the subject, "even if you had not come to the surface this guy might have found you guys anyway, I found his place and I think he's.. hunting merpeople."
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:32 pm

Drake Altador
21 | Male
Prince of Maraqua.
"Really?" Drake asked, although he didn't doubt it for a second. He moved close to the dock, so that he was pretty much touching it, and almost forgot that the two weren't alone. Nodding, he became more serious. "Then it sounds as though he was already aware of my people's existence. Perhaps we can just burn down his house," he suggested, though there was a sick feeling in his stomach. There had been a few reports of merpeople going missing and never turning back up again, in all four of the kingdoms. He glanced at Kristian, wondering if he had any ideas or other suggestions.

Cassian Palmton
19 | Male
Prince of Pacifius
Tagged: Bellona, Fortem.
"Well, I was planning on going back later with Fortem," Cassian explained, then he asked, "surely if you have more than one servant for company, then you should be allowed, though?" he glanced at Fortem as she started to come around to refill the drinks, and he could quickly tell that something was off. His expression grew concerned, and when she was close enough, he murmured, "Are you okay...?"
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:43 am

╭━━━━━╯╰━━━━━╮
Kristian Arzt Ludwig
Male / Human / 25
Tags: Drake - Elijah
╰━━━━━╮╭━━━━━╯
He thought those two were just adorable together, and grinned softly
Though the conversation went a different way, and he listened carefully
Was there really someone going after merfolk? How horrible!
"I suggest not burning ze house.. It vould stir up police activity.." he answered with a shrug
"Try figuring out a little more about zis man before you burn anyzing. Ze proof vould be important."

╭━━━━━━╯🔸╰━━━━━━╮
Fortem Una
Female / Servant / 20
╰━━━━━━╮🔸╭━━━━━━╯
She blinked and looked up at Cassian, her eyes wet from the tears she shed before
"Yes sir.." she answered before looking down
"I'm alright.."
And moved to refill his drink
It was obvious she was lying..
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby querencia » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:17 pm

"I'll sneak out again, I'll see if Shaneh will be able to come," Bellona stated, taking a sip of her drink as she ignored the second question. She had spent far too long studying and training, outside of her family there were few she considered friends, with most being politicians back in Maraqua. She looked up as Fortem approached, one eyebrow raised in question as she took in the scene.

Elijah considered both of them and sighed, "The Doctor's right. This guy's crazy and burning his house might just set him off." He paused and ran a hand through his hair, "He already has so much information," He sat on the edge of the dock, feet dangling just over the water, "He's been hunting for awhile now, Drake. I think he already has a target," He stated, cautious as he glanced between the two men, unsure of how to continue.
querencia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:22 pm

Drake Altador
21 | Male
Prince of Maraqua.
Drake sighed, but nodded in understanding, though he silently decided that it should definitely be a backup plan. "Did... did you find out how he was hunting mermaids?" he then asked, unsure if he really wanted to find out the answer, but he guessed it might be important to know. A target? he thought, but he didn't ask about that. He definitely didn't want to know, though he had a good idea of the answer already. If only he was able to get on land, then he'd be a bit more help...

Cassian Palmton
19 | Male
Prince of Pacifius
Tagged: Bellona, Fortem.
Cassian raised an eyebrow, telling that she was lying. However, he wasn't going to call her out on it in front of everyone, so he murmured, "Are you sure? We can talk later," he glanced at Bellona, concerned and unsure as to what else he could do.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:49 am

╭━━━━━╯╰━━━━━╮
Kristian Arzt Ludwig
Male / Human / 25
Tags: Drake - Elijah
╰━━━━━╮╭━━━━━╯
~

╭━━━━━━╯🔸╰━━━━━━╮
Fortem Una
Female / Servant / 20
╰━━━━━━╮🔸╭━━━━━━╯
"It w-would be preferable.." she whimpered and let a few more tears fall, before trying to hide them while moving on
And when all the cups were filled she moved out of the room and into the hall instead of the kitchen
Sitting against the wall and softly sobbing to herself
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me