Ғαℓℓɛи Ƙιиɢ∂σм (Δиιмɛ яρ,Δccɛρтιиɢ)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Ғαℓℓɛи Ƙιиɢ∂σм (Δиιмɛ яρ,Δccɛρтιиɢ)

Postby pokewarrior132 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:54 pm

Furin gestured with his hands at Calem's dog to try and show that he wasn't any sort of threat. That actually reminded him of Paton, who he had left with Atsoku, but now Atsoku was here, so.. Where was Paton? The dog was smart of course and could find his way to the castle, but Furin figured he would have come back by now. Before he could think of it further Calem turned and he hurried to greet him. "Hello, Calem. Sorry for approaching you so late, but its an order from the Head Knight that you stand guard by the king's door while the medic is here. He's sick." He said quickly.
pokewarrior132

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:57 pm

(Whoops...
I knew that.. X3)

Jake Fitzgerald||Head Knight||Sky Kingdom||Katashi,Furin,Atsoku,Eridan

This wasn't his day, was it not? First off, Prince Julius' visit, second off was Furin bringing some strangers to the castle... although the woman did look a tad bit familiar.. Third off was King Vincent getting sick.. Fourth off was the fact that he is seeing this guard who is now telling the Prince of Earth Kingdom that his father fell victim to a carriage accident. What's next, Akemi going outside?.. Scratch that. What could go wrong this time?

Shay Noir||Knight's Dog||Sky Kingdom||Suniki

"Mm.. I sure that he isn't asleep.. He usually falls asleep a little after the moon is at the peak. This is the time where he usually comes out however." he said, sure of it. He plopped down before looking at the crow.

Mist Littlewood||Bandit||Earth Kingdom||xxx

---

Aslyn Honore||King||Earth Kingdom||xxx

--
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Of Nightmares » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:03 pm

Vincent//King of Sky Kingdom//---

---

Calem//Knight of Sky Kingdom//Furin-Pluto

Calem took in what Furin had said. But he knew that the King was sick, just until now that he worried that it might be more serious than he thought. He froze up for a moment. "O-Oh. Uh.. Alright. Lets go back then.." he said softly, unsure what to say. The knight rushed past Furin.

Pluto//Knight's Dog (Calem)//Open

Pluto looked up at the knight and then tired not to lunge at him. He sat up straight for a moment, curling his tail over his paws. He then jumped up to his feet, following after his knight.

(Both Furin and Jake needs a break XD
Welp. This is where Calem comes in and slaps them if they ever try to work~

I don't know where that came from to be honest with you ^^)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey, Prince of Nightmares here,
(Or just call me Prince or Nightmare)
Please don't tell my crush i like her ;3;
Anyway I like rps, drawing,
reading and surprisingly school.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
Clocks
coding by dean.
xxxxxxxxxxx
Prince Of Nightmares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:55 pm

Prince Julius Honore || 20 || Earth Kingdom Prince || Tags: xxxx

As he stood up straight, Julius cast a tired smile the medic's way, feeling the whole stress of the day weighing on him suddenly. "I humbly thank you for your forgiveness." He told them, ready to just go home and sleep. This day was just too much for the prince. Honestly, he couldn't wait to see the familiar face of his maid again, a sure sign he was truly home. But, as the medic pointed out and he heard his name, he knew that would not happen for another good while. Turning to face the out of breath knight, he sighed. "What is it?" The answer he wasn't expecting, nor did he want to believe it. "Surely you jest! My father has been away from the kingdom for a while for work. How could there have been an accident." He asked, clearly not amused by such a cruel joke. But as the details were given, he felt the dread of it all. His father in an accident. A crash!? No possible way. Eyes narrowing he began to rushed past the knight, down the stairs and out of the castle. His carriage was not around ironically but he would run if he had to to his father. Anything that could get him there as soon as possible.

Aki Lacosa || Female || 19 || Earth Kingdom Knight || Tags: Miku, Emberia, Paton, Limen, Nyx
+
Emberia || Female || Human/Dragon || Tags: Limen, Nyx, Paton, Aki, Miku

Being able to understand the knight before her was really a bit frightening for Emberia, making her want to curl up on herself again. But when Aki smiled at her, the blonde girl released the breath she didn't know she had been holding. Aki was glad to see she hadn't frightened the girl with, having taken note of how stiff she appeared. As a way to seem more friendly, the knight asked, "I see you've met Limen. Isn't she just a sweetheart." She asked, turning her smile to the purple dragon who seemed close to the child. Emberia was still a bit stiff though and hesitated with her words. But before she said anything, Paton spoke up, making both humans look down at the dog, Emberia narrowing her red eyes at him. "Shut up." She hissed at him before pouting in Aki's direction, officially in too bad of a mood to realize her fright. "Look Aki, I need your help finding Katashi. You know him right? Help me find him." She stated bluntly, much to Aki's surprise.

Sora || Female || Kitten || Tags: Kona, Keiji

Sora didn't feel comfortable here and the closer they got to wherever Kona's was leading them the stronger the feeling grew. It smelt funny. Almost like- "DOG!" Sora hissed loudly, fur standing up on end and small claws extending to latch onto Kona's shirt. She started shaking more as Kona pulled out her bow. She shut her eyes to keep from being afraid but the bark from the dog made her jump, causing the kitten to lose grip and fall. Luckily she fell into Kona's loose pocket where she burrowed deeper and tried to hide.

Tyler Faye || Male || 20 || Earth Kingdom Cook || Tags: Amai

((Ok~))
Tyler sighed after eating the last of their meal. The night had flown by even faster since that moment of confessing to each other. They talked aimlessly in the short span they had been there and he even got her that dessert as promised. Let's just say, he was among the happiest men alive right now. "What do you say we get going my dear baker? I'll walk you home." He offered as the waiter returned with the bill.

Jay Crews || Male || 20 || E. K. Visitor || Tags: Lyashi

Jay smiled, enjoying the look of Lyashi's face but he easily respected his wishes. "My apologies, I'll stop. Though I will miss this endearing blush of yours." He said, reaching his hand over to stroke Lyashi's cheek before putting his hand down to drink more of the wine. He probably should hold back a bit on the drinking but he wasn't sure anymore as he failed to balance his alcohol level with his mind filled with the medic in front of him. "This is nice...." He said a bit randomly after putting his glass down and laying back to lay his head on Lyashi's lap.

Venus Crews || Female || Puppy || Tags: Pyris

Venus tensed a little as he rubbed against her but relaxed not to long after. She moved her leg and crouched down so that her muzzle could nuzzle against the orangey creature. He kind of looked like Weiss, the dragon Paton had but she was unsure. It was strange in the Kingdoms... "What are doing here Pyris? Are you lost?" She questioned.

Jasper || Male || Tiger || Tags: Keiji, Kona

Jasper changed direction a bit and instead climbed his way onto the roof above to watch the humans. They seemed to want to enter the neighboring building. The tiger barely flinched when the figure of a dog burst from the door followed by another human who seemed to one it. Jasper shook his head and flicked his tail, amused by their feeble attempts. Humans where such entertaining creatures.
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:38 am

Akemi-|-S.K Princess-|-None-|Prince Julius

Akemi followed Prince Julius before tapping him lightly on the shoulder. "Prince Julius, I got a horse ready for you... If you need it." she said before stepping back a little. | The guard however stayed for a bit and looked at the knight that was standing at the top. He sighed before walking back down the stairs and walking out of the castle, after the two. He noticed that Akemi wasn't wearing a coat in all of this cold, neither was Julius. Shaking his head he looked at the Prince. "He returned a little bit early, like Knight Leo said.. I.. I believe.. I.." he stopped there before looking at Akemi who was looking at him, tilting her head a little, but then she went back into the castle. He then turned to the Prince. "All I was told to do was to get a few more guards, a medic and you.." he said with a slight shrug. Well, all he heard was just to go get the Prince..| The Princess decided to go back inside since it was their conversation, not her's. Plus she wouldn't mind if the Prince didn't say thank you. He was in a hurry after all. She looked around and tried not to glare at Jake.

Atsoku-|-Villager-|-None-|Jake;Phoenix

Atsoku closed her eyes before opening them, seeing that the Head Knight wasn't there. She sighed, deciding not to leave if he never came back. She looked over to Eridan and then to Katashi, wanting to wake him up, but she didn't want to get yelled at or something from her cousin. Ugh. Atsoku looked at Phoenix, hoping that this would be over soon.

Eridan-|-Unknown-|-None-|-xxx

---

Katashi-|-Head Bandit-|-Shhh its a secret-|-Jake

(I can't wait for this X3)

Katsou-|-Villager-|-None-|-xxx

-asleep-

Leo-|-Knight-|-Aumi-|-xxx

He had finally found a medic. A medic that didn't know what they were doing. He face-palmed as the medic scurried around looking for his supplies, and talking himself on what to do, but at the same time arguing to themselves to not do that. Leo walked over with the other guard that was standing by the door of the carriage. The knight had a hard time figuring out what to do since the door was jammed, or rather pushed in a little they couldn't reach the king.

Thomas-|-Bandit-|-Tyler-|-xxx

--asleep--

Phoenix-|-Ehhhh-|-None-|-xxx

-Asleep

Vincent-|-Mountain Lion-|-Namika-|-Akita

The mountain lion stood up, causing the fox to slid off. He looked around before bounding towards the door that had opened earlier. He pawed at it a few times, before it moved by itself. "Then why forget about it? Just find this one person who acts like an unwanted predator. He kills his own kind, which is kinda bazaar, but then again, you might have some similarities." he muttered as he slipped into the darkness of one of the castles halls. They need to fix that door or something..

Uxie-|-Unideer-|-None-|-xxx

---

Weiss-|-Forbidden Dragon (Hooman)-|-None-|-Aumi

Weiss nodded before looking around. It was hard for her to see a night. Maybe she wasn't the only one? She then walked around until she saw a cobblestone steps, which had three steps. She walked up them before looking at the field of flowers. "Here is where I woke up." she said as she looked at the Middlemist Camilla flowers. She looked at Aumi
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pokewarrior132 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:03 am

For a 'small' place as Tyler described it, Amai found everything she ate to be amazing. And when the desserts came out, she had to restrain herself from eating every last one. She did get a take-out bag though with some of the treats that she found her favorite and a few pieces of bread from the table. The whole experience left her in a state of bliss. At Tyler's offer she nodded. "That would be nice, thank you." She replied with a smile.

Furin jumped back when Calem decided to blast past him and ran to keep up. At the door to the king's room the medic watched Prince Julius go, worried about what that guard had said. It looked like both kingdoms' kings wouldn't be able to preform their duties at the moment. They turned as two more knights came with a dog, then remembered they still had to do one last check on the king and slipped back into the room beside the king's bed. "Sir, I hope that unscheduled visit wasn't too much of a bother." They said, bowing a little. Furin looked at Calem outside the room. "Jake said to make sure nobody else sees the king until the medic leaves. Now I really have to get going to his office so.." He took a step back then bolted down the hall towards Jake's office, actually passing the Head Knight on the way but not noticing. When they got into the room and only saw Eridan, Atsoku, the kid, and a sleeping Katashi, he was confused. "Where's.. Jake?" He asked, panting a little.

Don'ttouchmedon'ttouchmedon't- Lyashi was stiff as a statue when Jay caressed his cheek, then slackened once his hand left. He let out a silent breath then watched him closely as he drank more of the wine. Was it just him, or was Jay drinking a lot more than he should. "Uh, I think maybe you should stop.." He recommended quietly, but it was too late for that. A chill ran through him as Jay rested his head in the medic's lap. Oooh he was not comfortable. Not at all. "U-Uh huh.." He said quietly while trying to think of a good way to move Jay off him.

Paton huffed. "I was just trying to give you some advice. You're like a fish out of water." He mumbled, rolling his eyes at how rude Emberia was being towards his help. She was lucky he was even trying to help in the first place! The nerve of some lizards.

Limen let out a happy trill hearing Aki call her a sweetheart. While she didn't know quite what it meant, she could assume it was something good since humans seemed to think sweet was a good thing. She looked at Emberia as she told the dog to shut up then began to translate, but got interrupted again. "Can.. Can you understand her? All on your own?" She asked, deciding she needed an answer.

Suniki blinked and tapped the wall with her talon in thought. "Hm.. Well have you looked everywhere? Maybe he went out." She said next. "This place is new to me though, so I don't really know where everything is. But you live here, yes?"
pokewarrior132

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:19 am

Akemi followed Prince Julius before tapping him lightly on the shoulder. "Prince Julius, I got a horse ready for you... If you need it." she said before stepping back a little. | The guard however stayed for a bit and looked at the knight that was standing at the top. He sighed before walking back down the stairs and walking out of the castle, after the two. He noticed that Akemi wasn't wearing a coat in all of this cold, neither was Julius. Shaking his head he looked at the Prince. "He returned a little bit early, like Knight Leo said.. I.. I believe.. I.." he stopped there before looking at Akemi who was looking at him, tilting her head a little, but then she went back into the castle. He then turned to the Prince. "All I was told to do was to get a few more guards, a medic and you.." he said with a slight shrug. Well, all he heard was just to go get the Prince..| The Princess decided to go back inside since it was their conversation, not her's. Plus she wouldn't mind if the Prince didn't say thank you. He was in a hurry after all. She looked around and tried not to glare at Jake.

Atsoku turned around to see Furin, which didn't surprise her by the question he asked. "He walked out of the office to do something." she said with a slight shrug. She looked at Eridan who seemed to be falling asleep as well. Sighing she looked at Fruin. "Mm. He had never returned, so I'm guessing what's he's dealing with might as well be serious." she said as she stood up and placed Phoenix on the floor. She brushed her fingers through her hair before sighing.

---

-asleep-

He just continued to watch the medic rush around for supplies, while him and the other knight helped him to get the door unstuck. Still no luck. He was about to lose it. If they didn't get the king out soon.. "No.. Not the time to think of that.. he thought as he kicked the door.. Which it moved more, but it wasn't supposed to go inwards. He looked at the knight who backed up a little. He just stared at him and then told him to go help the medic.

--asleep--

-Asleep

The mountain lion stood up, causing the fox to slid off. He looked around before bounding towards the door that had opened earlier. He pawed at it a few times, before it moved by itself. "Then why forget about it? Just find this one person who acts like an unwanted predator. He kills his own kind, which is kinda bazaar, but then again, you might have some similarities." he muttered as he slipped into the darkness of one of the castles halls. They need to fix that door or something..

---

Weiss nodded before looking around. It was hard for her to see a night. Maybe she wasn't the only one? She then walked around until she saw a cobblestone steps, which had three steps. She walked up them before looking at the field of flowers. "Here is where I woke up." she said as she looked at the Middlemist Camilla flowers. She looked at Aumi
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:49 am

(@Prince: Mhm. I was planning on Jake sleeping in X3)

This wasn't real, was it? He took a step back before walking back to the office. He stood in the doorway, looking at the girl and then to Eridan, and then to Katashi. He sighed. "Alright, you can leave. Perhaps we can continue this tomorrow.. But there's a lot I have to get done." he said as he walked past Furin, forgetting that he was in here. He walked behind his desk before shifting a little.

His head jolted up. "Perhaps!... But I don't actually think that's accurate." he said as he got up to his paws, looking at the crow. "And yes, I do live here! But when I entered the Village of Sky Kingdom, it actually took longer to get here." he said with a sight laugh. He jumped up a little before sitting down.

---

--
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:24 pm

The villager jerked her head towards the Head Knight, along with her head following him. She smiled a little and nodded. "Yes, I think tomorrow afternoon would be fine." she said as she picked up Phoenix and put him on her back. Atsoku shifted a little before looking at Jake, waiting to be dismissed, but she soon then looked at Furin. She wanted to say something but then soon lost the thought. She then looked over to Eridan and Katashi. How she wanted to wake him up, but there was a problem. She would have to walk him "home".. Atsoku knew what was wrong with him, but she wouldn't be able to wake him up. Eridan wouldn't do the same either, considering that he's already tired himself. Sighing she looked over to Jake, awaiting on what he wanted to say.

---

-asleep-

He just continued to watch the medic rush around for supplies, while him and the other knight helped him to get the door unstuck. Still no luck. He was about to lose it. If they didn't get the king out soon.. "No.. Not the time to think of that.. he thought as he kicked the door.. Which it moved more, but it wasn't supposed to go inwards. He looked at the knight who backed up a little. He just stared at him and then told him to go help the medic.

--asleep--

-Asleep

---

Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:45 pm

(@Everyone: Just so you know mama's pissed I'm like saying Atsoku rage O.O
How do I know? Well have you checked the small bio in my signature? And so yeah. I'll be gone by next year though XP
she scared the flipping crap out of me o.o so if you have any questions just ask me. She broke her phone which was quite hilarious to me but horrible to her. And she told me to tell all of you guys that before she went to bed XD
So if she's mad at anyone of you for no reason then this is the reason why I'm typing this. X3
And she said that she apoligizes for not typing this herself when she posted was because she hardly felt like roleplaying/explaing.

@Warrior: She also told me to tell you to pick a different animal because the panda isn't going to well for her.

And there you have it. Welp, night :3 \(owo)/ )

Jake nodded. Afternoon seemed to be a good time. "Yes, that would be fine as well. Now you are dismissed." he muttered before plopping down in his chair,and sitting up straight. He removed his glasses and placed them off to the side before anyone left. He ran his fingers through his hair, closing his eyes for a bit

[size=85]His head jolted up. "Perhaps!... But I don't actually think that's accurate." he said as he got up to his paws, looking at the crow. "And yes, I do live here! But when I entered the Village of Sky Kingdom, it actually took longer to get here." he said with a sight laugh. He jumped up a little before sitting down.

---

--
[/quote]
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me