Ғαℓℓɛи Ƙιиɢ∂σм (Δиιмɛ яρ,Δccɛρтιиɢ)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Ғαℓℓɛи Ƙιиɢ∂σм (Δиιмɛ яρ,Δccɛρтιиɢ)

Postby krazykitty00 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:14 pm

((Oh no King Aslyn no! Poor baby!!))

Prince Julius Honore || 20 || Earth Kingdom Prince || Tags: King Vincent

Julius couldn't help but smile a bit as he finally got a word out of the King. But even though he said it was ok, Julius still believed he should leave. It was getting dark and the last thing he wished to happen was his driver accidentally hitting someone with the carriage because they couldn't see. He took King Vincent's hand again and gave it a small squeeze. "Thank you. But I should still leave Sire. I shall visit again soon in hopes that you are in better spirits and in better health." He said, letting go of the hand again before bowing and exiting the room. It was there he found the medic and the first thing he did was bowed again deeply. "I must apologize for my brash behavior and scalding words for I acted out of a state of anger and stress which is unbecoming of a Prince. Please forgive me..." He said, truly meaning it as he hated leaving others fearing him simply because of his rank in society.

Aki Lacosa || Female || 19 || Earth Kingdom Knight || Tags: Miku, Hoseki

Aki was still lost in her own mind, wondering when she should come back and say hello to him again. Ah, but just coming to say hi seems pointless and I may come off as a nuisance of some sort. What if I interrupt his business... She thought, her inner turmoil. Aki flinched a bit as something touched her leg only to look down at Paton and smile. Just what she needed, a furry friend to make her feel better. "Hey there boy. I'm surprised you're still here." She said, reaching down to pet the dog, but he already started walking away the instant she reached down. Confused, she followed him with her eyes only to find a little child standing there. Had she always been there? "Ah... Hello."

Sora || Female || Kitten || Tags: Kona, Keiji

Sora didn't feel comfortable here and the closer they got to wherever Kona's was leading them the stronger the feeling grew. It smelt funny. Almost like- "DOG!" Sora hissed loudly, fur standing up on end and small claws extending to latch onto Kona's shirt. She started shaking more as Kona pulled out her bow. She shut her eyes to keep from being afraid but the bark from the dog made her jump, causing the kitten to lose grip and fall. Luckily she fell into Kona's loose pocket where she burrowed deeper and tried to hide.

Tyler Faye || Male || 20 || Earth Kingdom Cook || Tags: Amai

Before Amai spoke up, Tyler found himself dreading everything s his own words finally reached his ears. How he could say something like that so carelessly made him want to jump off another tall building and just die. You idiot... He continuously scolded himself while trying to keep up his smile. But when she spoke again, his heart nearly stopped and his jaw dropped. Did she- But- Wha- Huh? His face seem to turn several shades of red before he had to cover his face completely by his hands to try to hide. He seemed way too childishly cute for his own good at that particular moment. "Oh no... I've gone and fallen in love again..." He said out loud purposely for her to hear but mainly to himself.

((Poor Tyler, can't keep his Casanova side down. Would you like to Timeskip to after the dinner? It would be awkward trying to eat after something like this so let us spare the trouble and finish this little dinner date~♡))

Emberia || Female || Human/Dragon || Tags: Limen, Nyx, Paton

Emberia gazed at the new limbs om her body, wondering how she was using them at that moment and how she would use them in the coming moments. Hopefully it was as easy as the humans made it look. She squeaked upon feeling something crawl up her.... leg? but calmed at the sight and sound of Limen. "Y-Yeah it's fine..." She lied, feeling highly uncomfortable with it all but not wanting to upset Limen. She saw Aki and Miku approach and froze. What was she supposed to do? How does one talk to a human? She was so frightened that she almost missed what Aki said, genuinely surprised she knew what the human said. "H-H-Hi?" She stuttered, very nervous somehow.

Jay Crews || Male || 20 || E. K. Visitor || Tags: Lyashi

Seeing as Lyashi wasn't at all opposed to the idea of him flirting, Jay smirked a bit. The medic didn't know just how badly he screwed up then. "Well that's good. Men like you deserve sweet words spoken to them on a daily basis. Complimenting your handsome features and your lovely voice." He smiled, winking at him as he poured himself the last of the wine bottle and took a drink from it. "Surely I'm not the only one to have noticed your attractiveness though. Someone else who's willing to let an intelligent individual know just how much he's making them swoon." He flirted, tapping his glass lightly against his lips.

Venus Crews || Female || Puppy || Tags: Pyris

Venus tensed a little as he rubbed against her but relaxed not to long after. She moved her leg and crouched down so that her muzzle could nuzzle against the orangey creature. He kind of looked like Weiss, the dragon Paton had but she was unsure. It was strange in the Kingdoms... "What are doing here Pyris? Are you lost?" She questioned.

Jasper || Male || Tiger || Tags: Keiji, Kona

Jasper changed direction a bit and instead climbed his way onto the roof above to watch the humans. They seemed to want to enter the neighboring building. The tiger barely flinched when the figure of a dog burst from the door followed by another human who seemed to one it. Jasper shook his head and flicked his tail, amused by their feeble attempts. Humans where such entertaining creatures.
ImageImage
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:45 am

Akemi-|-S.K Princess-|-None-|Prince Julius

Akemi sighed before looking at the doors. Did Prince Julius already leave? She tilted her head a little before looking back at the staircase where she saw Katashi throwing his arms up.. What was that all about. Although, she didn't want to go back up the stairs for the fifth time just because to figure out what was going on.

Atsoku-|-Villager-|-None-|Jake;Phoenix

Atsoku followed after Jake before looking at him and then over to Eridan. She shifted a little before taking Phoenix off of her back. Which he woke up from it. But luckily he sorta knew what was going on, so he didn't bother to complain. He leaned a little on Atsoku, but soon sat in her lap after she had sat down. It wasn't long

Eridan-|-Unknown-|-None-|-xxx

Eridan decided to stand, after all, letting Katashi take the chair next to Atsoku. He looked at the head knight to make sure that he didn't say anything about this. He shifted a little before looking at Katashi, who decided to sit criss-crossed on the chair. Eridan didn't say anything but stare at the knight, awaiting what he would say.

Katashi-|-Head Bandit-|-Shhh its a secret-|-Jake

---

Katsou-|-Villager-|-None-|-xxx

-asleep-

Leo-|-Knight-|-Aumi-|-xxx

The knight wondered around until someone ran into him. He jumped back before holding out his hand to the village that fallen, but the villager stood up and looked at him before explaining what had happen. But he didn't understand it because she was speaking a little bit to fast. "Whoa. Calm down.. Tell me what happened." he said. Leo watched as the villager hesitated to speak, but she soon told him what happened. Hearing that some carriage crashed, he followed the villager towards the crashed carriage. He had noticed that the horses that were off to the side along with the coachman. He did look a bit familiar.. Leo walked towards the carriage before peeking in to see if there was anyone in the carriage, but he was surprised when he realized who it was. He now wondered how Prince Julius would react to this. But.. He turned around and glared at the coachman before looking at a guard who was patrolling the streets. Leo sped walked towards the guard and told him to get Prince Juilus and a few other guards and a medic. The guard laughed, but he then saw that the knight was serious and went down the path towards the forest.

Thomas-|-Bandit-|-Tyler-|-xxx

--asleep--

Phoenix-|-Ehhhh-|-None-|-xxx

-Asleep

Vincent-|-Mountain Lion-|-Namika-|-Akita

The mountain lion stood up, causing the fox to slid off. He looked around before bounding towards the door that had opened earlier. He pawed at it a few times, before it moved by itself. "Then why forget about it? Just find this one person who acts like an unwanted predator. He kills his own kind, which is kinda bazaar, but then again, you might have some similarities." he muttered as he slipped into the darkness of one of the castles halls. They need to fix that door or something..

Uxie-|-Unideer-|-None-|-xxx

---

Weiss-|-Forbidden Dragon (Hooman)-|-None-|-Aumi

Weiss nodded before looking around. It was hard for her to see a night. Maybe she wasn't the only one? She then walked around until she saw a cobblestone steps, which had three steps. She walked up them before looking at the field of flowers. "Here is where I woke up." she said as she looked at the Middlemist Camilla flowers. She looked at Aumi
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:26 pm

Jake Fitzgerald||Head Knight||Sky Kingdom||Katashi,Furin,Atsoku,Eridan

The head knight didn't really pay much attention to the group. He was mute for a minute before looking at Katashi. He had nothing. "So may I have your names before we start?" he asked as he leaned back a littel. He looked over to Katashi before looking back at the two.

Shay Noir||Knight's Dog||Sky Kingdom||Suniki

Shay closed his eyes. But then he looked over to the raven that just spoke to him. He lifted his head up a little and smiled. "Oh..Um.. I-I'm just worried a little. My knight isn't out.. And I am deeply worried because he usually comes out to guard.." he whispered softly.

Mist Littlewood||Bandit||Earth Kingdom||xxx

---

Aslyn Honore||King||Earth Kingdom||xxx

Aslyn tried his best not to turn his head around to see who was there. He didn't listen to himself as well as he planned, because one he did, it triggered a sharp pain up his neck. He moaned before closing his eyes, awaiting help. Although, he hoped that it didn't draw a crowd. He layed/sat up where he was until he slipped back unconscious.
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:21 am

The Princess noticed that Julius was on the stairs, talking to the medic. She shrugged before turning to see a guard -not from her kingdom- rushing, shouting Julius' name. She then spun around and walked away before the guard came running straight into her. Akemi watched the guard looked around, out of breath, from obviously running to Sky Kingdom from Earth Kingdom. She wanted to question him on why was he here, but she decided not to.

Atsoku sorta refused to tell the knight her name, but when Eridan looked at her, she had no choice to. She muttered something under her breath before continuing, "I'm Atsoku..." she muttered. She looked at Katashi who's head was forward and eyes were closed. Was he asleep? Atsoku didn't bother on bothering him if he was asleep.

Eridan looked at Atsoku before looking at the Head Knight. "And I'm Eridan." he said as he then glanced at Katashi who seemed to be asleep. But he decided not to get his cousin in trouble. He closed his eyes for a bit before fixing his gaze back at the Head Knight.

(Yes, he's actually asleep. Furin, do you care to wake him? X3)

-asleep-

Leo face-palmed. The guard should've gotten a few others and the medic before he went off into Sky Kingdom. He looked around before looking over to where the king was. Hearing him groan was a good thing... Well bad since he was in pain, but it still meant that he was alive. "I'll be back Sire.. I'm grabbing a few more guard to help.." he said before rushing down the streets, which he ran face-first into another guard that was patrolling the streets, who was aware of the crash once Leo told him. They both rushed back to what used to be a carriage. The guard was then ordered to go find a medic. He looked around just in case that a medic was roaming the streets by any chance.

--asleep--

-Asleep

The mountain lion stood up, causing the fox to slid off. He looked around before bounding towards the door that had opened earlier. He pawed at it a few times, before it moved by itself. "Then why forget about it? Just find this one person who acts like an unwanted predator. He kills his own kind, which is kinda bazaar, but then again, you might have some similarities." he muttered as he slipped into the darkness of one of the castles halls. They need to fix that door or something..

---

Weiss-|-Forbidden Dragon (Hooman)-|-None-|-Aumi

Weiss nodded before looking around. It was hard for her to see a night. Maybe she wasn't the only one? She then walked around until she saw a cobblestone steps, which had three steps. She walked up them before looking at the field of flowers. "Here is where I woke up." she said as she looked at the Middlemist Camilla flowers. She looked at Aumi
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pokewarrior132 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:01 am

Amai giggled seeing him be the flustered one for a change. It was.. adorable. Then she felt her face redden as Tyler claimed to be in love. That was definitely quite the confession, but the more she thought about it, the more she realized that she meant what she said in that she couldn't help but feel as he did but 100 times as strong. "I think I'd say the same." She said quietly, then turned her head as a server came back with their food.
((That's alright with me :3 Amai probably wouldn't be able to keep up this romance for too much longer if she didn't get some desserts in her system))

The medic flinched, looking at the prince with confusion. He was.. apologizing? They hadn't expected that at all, Julius was royalty after all and he was just a medic who'd gotten in his way. But they didn't want to displease him, so they just nodded. "It is alright, sir. I should have allowed you to do what you wished in the first place." They replied, then glanced behind the prince in curiosity. "Sir, I believe someone is calling for you."
((Don't worry Mama, Furin'll come shake Katashi awake once he gets Calem and feels reassured that he ain't getting fired))

Lyashi's chewing slowed and he swallowed, the sandwich now feeling heavy in his stomach. It was like he'd just released the floodgates of flirting. And he had a feeling no matter how hard he tried he wouldn't be able to close them again. "Oh, stop. Really its too much, I-I don't deserve any of these compliments." He insisted, the water no longer helping keep his face from becoming beet red.

Paton sat by Aki's feet, wagging his tail a bit as the plan seemed to be working fine. Although the now human dragon seemed too nervous. She would blow it! "Calm down, you know Aki don't you?" He barked at her.

Now with Emberia's approval Limen made herself comfortable apon the shoulder, ready to translate whatever she had to. She chirped a hello at Aki then opened her mouth after the human had spoken, but Emberia responded before she could translate. She looked at her friend, wondering if it had been a lucky guess or she could actually understand her.

Hoseki busied himself with locking the box of earnings and performing other closing rituals to avoid staring after Aki as she went and spoke to another little girl. Wait, what? He looked up and at the girl Aki was talking too, with the purple dragon on her shoulder. He'd seen her before, but when she vanished he'd assumed she left, but now she was back? "Maybe I need to get some glasses.." He mumbled to himself.

pokewarrior132 wrote:"A knight? Ooo, they have those shiny sticks.." Suniki mused, that being all she really knew on the subject of knights. This dog didn't seem bad, so she decided to stay and try cheering him up. "Could he possibly be asleep?" She asked him, seeing as humans weren't a nocturnal species.
pokewarrior132

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:29 am

(Whoops. I kinda forgot that you responded for Shay XD
And don't worry. Furin isn't getting fired :3
Just a small simple talk that Jake would might forget that Furin is there and perhaps fall asleep~)

Jake Fitzgerald||Head Knight||Sky Kingdom||Katashi,Furin,Atsoku,Eridan

Jake sighed. He stared at the two before opening his mouth, hearing someone shouting for Prince Julius. He got up, slamming his hands on the desk. "What is it now?!" he asked himself. "Excuse me for a minute.. Atsoku and.. Eridan. I have to see what this is all about." he hummed softly before walking out of his office. All this stress that he's putting on himself he would soon later regret. Jake looked around and saw a guard come in and almost ran into the Princess. What was he doing here, and why didn't he recognize him. He then realized that it could be a guard that was sent to go get Prince Julius. Which was quite unexpected and suspicious. But it seems that he was sent by someone because he wouldn't be out of breath. Jake sighed before walking down the stairs, a little bit tired from climbing these steps back and forth all day.

Shay Noir||Knight's Dog||Sky Kingdom||Suniki

Shay looked at the raven before shaking his head a few times. "No, Jake wouldn't do that! I know that because... He... I... I don't know." he said softly before looking up at the castle.

Mist Littlewood||Bandit||Earth Kingdom||xxx

---

Aslyn Honore||King||Earth Kingdom||xxx

--
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Of Nightmares » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:36 am

(Yikes you guys went a little far, but I red all the posts so I caught up. But I will reply later tonight if I have time. :3)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey, Prince of Nightmares here,
(Or just call me Prince or Nightmare)
Please don't tell my crush i like her ;3;
Anyway I like rps, drawing,
reading and surprisingly school.
xxxxxxxxxxx
Clocks
coding by dean.
xxxxxxxxxxx
Prince Of Nightmares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pokewarrior132 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:53 am

((Oke, Prince :3
And that's good, I don't know how poor Furin would cope if he got fired
Also Suniki's a crow 0w0 ))

Suniki jumped a bit at the dog's reaction. She hadn't meant to offend him. "Humans do get tired, and the moon looks like it might get to its peak soon. He is probably asleep and you will see him in the morning, won't you?" She said, trying to reassure him. She followed his gaze at the large building beyond the wall.
pokewarrior132

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:08 pm

Akemi watched as the guard looked around some more before looking up at the top of the staircase.|"Ah Prince Julius. The-There's been a-an a-acc-accident with your father..." the guard stopped to catch his breath some more. He was almost at the top of the stairs until he fell onto his knees. Damn, it was hard to be climbing something after you had ran more than a mile.. But this might as well be important to the Prince. "So... About.. y-you're.. father.. A knight sent me.. an-and.. Ap-Apparently your fa-father was in a c-carriage crash.. I-I don't know how it happened, o-or the current s-state of you-'re father." he said as he stood up, still trying to catch his breath.| By Akemi hearing this, she looked at Julius, her eye widen in surprise. She turned and quickly walked out of the castle and then walked towards the Royal Stables where Ice was staying... She thought it would be more faster if Julius would go by horse rather than carriage... Although Sir Naoki wouldn't mind... Right? Sighing, she took the horse out of the stable before putting the riding gear on the horse. Akemi grabbed the reins before leading the horse out of the stables and towards the front of the castle. She then slipped back inside, cold from the freezing night. Shaking her head, she looked up at the staircase.|The guard turned around to see that the Princess had disappear, but it seemed that she had returned shortly after. But what did she do? Although, it didn't matter. His gaze then returned to the Prince, a little bit scared of his reaction.

The villager opened her mouth to speak, but she then was soon silenced by Eridan's glare. She closed it before sighing. She wanted to leave. She slouched a little hoping on whatever was going on would hurry up as soon as possible.

Eridan looked at Atsoku and sighed. He looked down at the floor, waiting for the knight to return.

(I can't wait for this X3)

-asleep-

Leo didn't have any luck on finding a medic. Mostly because they were asleep or they would refuse the knight's request. It would be more easier if that he was a guard... Then they would believe him. He groaned before watching the guard who was trying to open the door that led inside, but it wouldn't budge. Damn. He then looked back in the carriage, seeing that the king wasn't moving or making any sounds. But Leo bit back his worry as he watched the rise and fall of Aslyn's chest. He told the guard to stay here why he looked for a medic. He rushed around.

(Poor Leo XD)

--asleep--

-Asleep

---

[center]Weiss-|-Forbidden Dragon (Hooman)-|-None-|-Aumi

Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Of Nightmares » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:47 pm

Vincent//King of Sky Kingdom//Julius

Vincent lifted his head a little, but then put it down, sloughing a little once sitting up became a little to much for him. He closed his eyes a little, drifting off to sleep.

Calem//Knight of Sky Kingdom//Furin-Pluto

Calem wondered down the halls with his dog/wolf following behind, although it was slightly weird on how Pluto kept looking back and barking at nothing.. "..Calm down Pluto.. There's no one there." he said as he quicking his pace a little. He was done patrolling the halls. He then slowed down once he realized that Pluto was barking at another knight that was following them. He turned around and placed a hand on Pluto to keep him from barking.

Pluto//Knight's Dog (Calem)//Open

---
Hey, Prince of Nightmares here,
(Or just call me Prince or Nightmare)
Please don't tell my crush i like her ;3;
Anyway I like rps, drawing,
reading and surprisingly school.
xxxxxxxxxxx
Clocks
coding by dean.