Fading Away - -V.2- - Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Fading Away - -V.2- - Accepting

Postby Origami XD » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:32 am

lucky
I smiled at her as I sat up and then breathed in and out slowly. My heart began to beat slower which was a good sign, I think. I looked at her then blushed a little " yeah, you can be, and that's a good thing " I said then looked at the small artic fox and smiled " i'm not going to forget you little one ' I said then moved a hand over her hand slowly. " but if we both pushed it, it would be over twice as fast " I said as I laid back down slowly, even though I was regaining my strength she was still right when she said I needed to rest.
If you want art pm me and we can talk.
this is a song for if any of my friends are going through tough times https://youtu.be/JESuKSbqkIc
hi every one, if you haven't met me then i'm not a stranger, just a friend you haven't met yet ^-^
feel free to vent to me, i promise that i won't tell any one or laugh, and i might vent a little back if i understand where your coming from
Mood ; happy

hi i'm origami XD but you can call me (G-16)
i'm a dude/ I am a typical American/ and here's a riddle :
I have deceived you for your whole life, you learn me from childhood but you only see parts of me where parts of me are not and sometimes don't see me at all:if youpm me the right answer then i'll give you a free pet
[color=#0000FF]ps if you want to know the previous riddle pm me to ask.
watch this video, no regerts. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ow ... n=918154df
Origami XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Issun » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:25 am

tasado Kayimuno, the Creation
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Ƭαggє∂: Lucky▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Atasado gave a faint hum as she acknowledged his comment. Joking wasn't natural for her, so that was an advancement... right? Snowball wagged her tail lightly as Lucky acknowledged her, jumping up onto his lap as she gave a small series of yips. Atasado fell silent a few moments, seeming to mull over his suggestion, but again shrugged it off. "It depends on which of us can swim faster. I have greater strength, however you may be faster at swimming. It is not a bother either way, however. If you were to sleep, we would be there when you awoke."

Issun wrote:
antevore Akermin, the Hellhound
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Ƭαggєɗ: Aito▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kantevore blinked a couple of times, and shrugged at his questions. "Dunno. I'm an attack dog, don't need t' talk t'me much t' lemme know what I gotta do. Don't got much experience wi' people, but I also don't got a reason to be gettin' hostile, so I guess that makes me less bad?" He tilted his head, scrunching his eyebrows. He hadn't thought much about it, really. Being out of a civilized area and being around someone who wasn't trying to snap orders at him made him less irritable, apparently. He blinked, his attention returning to his pendant as Aito mentioned it. He raised a hand onto his chest, before looking up, lightly shaking his head as if to confirm to himself that it was on his head by moving it. "Tha's what I was fergettin'," he mumbled to himself. Typically he'd've moved it once he got up, but he didn't have the time to before he was sidetracked. It took a couple of moments for it to fully translate that the boy had actually inquired as to what it was, and he snarled a brief moment. "I's just a pendant me older sister gave me. Ain't important, younger sister got one too," he answered. It seemed that topic irritated him more than any other, and he always gave the same answer.
Issun wrote:
landore Carale, the Nephilim
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬Tagged: Lily▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Vlandore rubbed the back of his head. After squinting briefly, he shook his head. He looked down at her as she leaned against him. Every mutant was so split in their natures - but then again, it wasn't surprising. It was the effect of war. It was probably the same on the other side, too. "I don't have the eyesight, you should throw it," he answered, eyebrows furrowing slightly.
Issun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Origami XD » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:45 am

lucky
I smiled at the little fox " your so funny " I said then laughed a little " so why are you so excited " I asked the fox then moved my head the way her voice came from. " I wonder who is faster " I said then thought for a second " can you tell me what the world, like how it works, what people like, and is killing people normal " I said as I thought back to what was left of the battle field, I hoped that not all of the world was like that.
this is a song for if any of my friends are going through tough times https://youtu.be/JESuKSbqkIc
hi every one, if you haven't met me then i'm not a stranger, just a friend you haven't met yet ^-^
feel free to vent to me, i promise that i won't tell any one or laugh, and i might vent a little back if i understand where your coming from
Mood ; happy

I have deceived you for your whole life, you learn me from childhood but you only see parts of me where parts of me are not and sometimes don't see me at all:if youpm me the right answer then i'll give you a free pet
watch this video, no regerts. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ow ... n=918154df
Origami XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Issun » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:59 am

Snowball gave a happy yip, nuzzling into Lucky's stomach. Atasado listened to the two, and sighed at his inquiry. "It would depend. You are naturally faster, though if I were to output more energy, I could be. It would not be wise for me to, however." She answered his initial wondering, then looked up briefly at his questions. "I cannot," she answered, returning her gaze to her path. "However, murder is commonplace, I know that much. But it is not typically normal..."
Issun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Origami XD » Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:36 pm

lucky
I smiled at the fox and then forced one of my hands ontop of her head. " your adorable ' I said then I thought for a second and blinked " could you know as much as ai do if not even less " I asked wondering how much she really new about the real world. By any chance could she have lived in a place that wasn't like the reall world or was separate. " I think it would be smart if I swam because you wouldn't have to use up your energy and we wouldn't have to stop " I suggested with a kind smile.
Mood ; happy

Origami XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Issun » Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:32 pm

Atasado shook her head. "I am incapable of truly understanding society. My mind does not hold the capacity for learning things in which are emotional..." She trailed off, not really liking to think about it. She only wanted to understand, and sure, she was slowly learning - but it had been a few years now, and she only had a very basic grasp. She blinked as he spoke again, before exhaling a sigh. "No," Atasado responded. "I am capable of continuing on. You will not push the boat until you are back to your peak condition. I can handle this."
Issun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Origami XD » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:08 pm

lucky
I blinked and then smiled " in that case I think I can teach you all that I know about emotions " I said then pointed towards my mouth and smiled brighter. " this is a smile, you do it when your happy, you did it a few times since I first met you " I said happily. I sighed when I heard her response " okay, I won't try to push the boat but when i'm at peak condition you got to promise to let me do atleast one back flip "i said holding a pinky to the sky for a pinky promise
Mood ; happy

Origami XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Issun » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:26 pm

Atasado gained a faint smile, though wasn't aware of it, just as she always was. "That would be nice. The woman on the boat was the only other person who tried to teach me emotions... She thought it was important that I had them, but no one else ever thought so..." She trailed off again, a reaction to what could be debated to be sadness. She was nothing but a weapon... She blinked as she refocused on him, and gave a faint nod. "That is the plan. You have my word that you will be allowed back in control once your energy regenerates."
Issun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Origami XD » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:36 pm

llucky
I closed my eyes and sighed " the emotion you probably feel for her is sadness or missing, it's not a good feeling but it's still a feeling you need to know " I said the thought about it " I think I should be able to teach you, and I think she was a good person " I said then smiled at her offer ' I would like that " I said with a small yawn as I closed my eyes and began to hum a small tune, for some reason my healing quickened
Mood ; happy

Origami XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Issun » Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:53 pm

Atasado nodded silently. She knew the emotion, at least a bit. She'd never had a reason before to feel such pain, but oh well... "I would like that," she said in response to the idea of him teaching her. "And she was a very good person, both in her personality, and in any task she attempted." She gained another smile, before listening to his humming. She was focused on the tune he hummed, but she did keep enough attention to know where she was going, so that they wouldn't end up lost. She did a brief 'check' on her energy; she had at least half of it left, so for the time being, she was good.
Issun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me