Armageddon-ville (a Zombie RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Armageddon-ville (a Zombie RP)

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:23 am

Greed is a quality that all humans posses, but how they deal with that greed reveals their true character to the world. Some hide it away like a dark secret, others embrace it for all they are worth. Alister Aurelius falls into the latter category, and he will go to any length for the gold that he craves, because gold lasts forever, and the human life is finite. A young immortal from a powerful Roman bloodline-- a bloodline filled to the brim with magic-- Alister is the deadliest bokor (a type of witch/necromancer) on the East Coast. Using his magic to raise the dead, he is the self-proclaimed king of the modern-day city of Boston, and the baddest mobster in the country. Standing on his underground empire of brain-eating lackeys, Alister is not a man to mess with. His zombies are bound to him in blood and are compelled to follow out his every desire. But the skies are dark ahead for our "golden boy". Zombies are becoming harder to raise and Alister isn’t the only bokor out there. His immortality is starting to fade as gold becomes more sparse and time is closing in… but Alister isn’t the only character in this story. He is the ruler of legions of zombies populating Boston and this is their story. The majority are against their fate, doomed by their illustrious leader to lead a life of treachery and subterfuge. They must steal from the people they once called neighbors and friends, hide their true appearances, and live in solitude, most against their will. Unable to die, they walk through life as specters of their former selves only finding company in each other… and Alister, of course, but most would rather see him dead.

Living an endless life, the older zombies fail to envision the future of their kind as the world starts to change, but the newer born zombies see the storm on the horizon. They believe that they will finally be able to break their curse, but a few... complications lie in wait for them before this dream can become a reality.

◊◊

Hello! If you are interested in joining this rp there’s a few things that you should know first :)

Our zombies are a bit different from normal zombies.
Things our zombies have:
◊ Their lips are always a blue/purple tinge
◊ Paler skin
◊ Slightly sunken cheeks and eyes
◊ Very cold to the touch— slower heart beat
◊ Zombie-ism is a disease that can’t spread but can be cured
◊ Blue tinged finger/toe nails
◊ Red sclera (eye white)
◊ Eat brains :P
◊ They have free will!
◊ Hard to kill
◊ Can eat human food, but generally food that is easy to digest
◊ Have the ability to reproduce, but extremely rare because of slow body mechanics
(Talk to us before introducing a pregnant character please)
◊ Zombies can’t reproduce with each other
◊ They always have a red streak in their hair. This can be any shade including pink!
◊ Low immune systems due to a slow heartbeat. They are less likely to realize that they are injured because of their slow nerve endings also. They become sick very easily, especially in winter.
◊ They need brains once a week, but can last for two.

Things your zombies may have if you so choose:
◊ Decaying skin/ bodily decay
◊ Slower thoughts
typical zombie stuff etc..

Also, the zombie-bokor relationship in this rp is a bit different than legends tell it to be. CS rules prevent slave/master relationships so we would like to clarify that these zombies, although they have Alister, also have independent thought. Alister can contact them telepathically, but they are in no way forced to follow out his will. The thought displays itself simply like an itch and it is the zombie’s choice as to whether they will follow it through. Another thing is that Alister is the source of most of the zombie’s dietary needs and only gives out brains to those who have completed his tasks, but zombies have the option of finding their own food sources, and don’t have to rely on their bokor for sustenance.

Something else in this rp is that there are different teams of zombies. You can pick your team of course (all except gold team which will be picked at a later date). These teams go from Gold Team ("The best") down to Copper Team ("The Lowliest of the Low"). There are up to eight people per team!
The order is:
Gold Team
Ruby Team
Amethyst Team
Opal Team
Emerald Team
Sapphire Team
Topaz Team
Diamond Team
Garnet Team
Aquamarine Team
Pearl Team
Onyx Team
Jade Team
Malachite Team
Silver Team
Copper Team

Coming Soon: Hopefully in the near future we will make a thread here on cs where people can post any drawings that they created based on this rp <3

Rules:
◊ All of Tess’ rules apply!
◊ No power playing please (don’t kill other people’s char’s unless you have their permission)
◊ Include others, don’t ignore people

Strong Suggestions:
◊ We (Connie and Gisa) would appreciate a little notice if you’re leaving for a long time/ quitting cs (long time= three or more weeks)
◊ We would love active roleplayers!

Little Notes:
◊ We embrace all walks of life
◊ Love is Love people, please no homophobic comments
◊ If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us via pm!

Your options:
You may of course have artistic license and create whatever type of character that you want. Humans are certainly allowed and if you have an idea for introducing another species of supernatural creature, please talk to us first. You are also free to introduce other Bokors, but each person may only have up to one Bokor if you're inclined to have one.

Form:

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexuality(optional):[/b]
[b]Team:[/b]
[b]Weapon of choice(optional):[/b]
[b]Description of Personality:[/b]
[b]Description/art/photo of physical features:[/b]
[b]Extra(optional):[/b]

- Connie and Gisa

Last edited by WitchHazel on Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:42 am, edited 10 times in total.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Armageddon-ville

Postby WitchHazel » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:26 am

Bokors

Alister Aurelius - Adalgisa

Zombies
Lilith Ashbury - Emily Swallow
Cole Anderson - Emily Swallow

Humans
Last edited by WitchHazel on Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hi there!
I'm WitchHazel; your friendly neighborhood witch. You can call me Hazel for short c:
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Teams

Postby Adallina » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:52 am

Gold Team:

Ruby Team:

Amethyst Team:

Opal Team:

Emerald Team:
Lilith Ashbury-- female--Connie

Sapphire Team:

Topaz Team:

Diamond Team:

Garnet Team:

Aquamarine Team:

Pearl Team:

Onyx Team:

Jade Team:

Malachite Team:

Silver Team:

Copper Team:
Cole Anderson--male--Connie
Last edited by Adallina on Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:47 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hey, I'm Lina c: I love fictional writing and reading as well as art of course!
Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken. ~Oscar Wilde

Image Image
Adallina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Armageddon-ville (a Zombie RP)

Postby Adallina » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:47 am

reserved
Last edited by Adallina on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be yourself.

Image Image
Adallina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adallina » Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:47 am

reserved

OPEN TO POSTING :D
Be yourself.

Image Image
Adallina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:46 am

A couple of example forms (plus I just needed to post my characters so what the heck lol)

Username: Emily Swallow
Name: Lilith Ashbury
Sexuality(optional): She would fall under queer, but she's not sure what category (i.e. bi, pan, homosexual, etc.)
Team: Emerald
Weapon of choice(optional): AK-47 (I just think they look awesome as heck), though she tends to keep more than one concealed weapon on her person at all times.
Description of Personality: At first, Lilith comes off as a gruff, serious, somewhat intimidating person, but when others get to know her, she can be caring, respectful, and fiercely overprotective. She sees her friends (when/if she ends up making any other than Cole) as her family, and would do almost anything for them. Lilith has trouble accepting help from others (especially strangers), though she wouldn't hesitate to offer it to anyone she's close to. She has a bit of a temper and is easily angered/annoyed. When hurt, either emotionally or physically, she tends to lash out at people. While she won't seem it from an outside perspective, Lilith has very low self-esteem and often blames herself for things that weren't her fault. She's very shady about her backstory, often changing the subject when asked about it. She loves animals, especially dogs, as her family had a chocolate Labrador named Mocha. She doesn't let most people see this part of her, as Lilith believes that love makes her seem weak.
Description/art of physical features: Image
Lilith is about 5 ft 7 in tall; two inches taller than the average woman. She has very pale skin (as all zombies do), with a muscular build and strong jawline. Her face is marred by a set of two vertical scars stretching from the right side of her jawbone almost to her eye. She has light blonde hair cut in an uneven bob style, the front of which hovers above her shoulders. Lilith also has a braid that snakes around the left side of her forehead. Her red streak (crimson in colour) is included in the braid. Lilith's eyes are a silvery blue-grey, with tiny flecks of gold that are only visible when the sun hits her at the right angle. Her features are sharp and angular, except her eyes, which are more sloped and sad-looking. Lilith's nails and lips are indigo. She often wears concealer, blush, and dark makeup to cover up/draw attention away from her zombie features. Lilith typically wears tight tops that won't get in the way when engaging in conflict, as well as stretchy jeans or leggings and a pair of tall black combat boots. She often sports dark or muted colours, though will dress in dark red for formal events or special occasions. In the winter, Lilith dresses warmly for fear of catching a cold. As a human, she had a great immune system, but now, she has the immune system of a zombie (a horrible one). Lilith hates getting sick, and therefore does everything she can to prevent it.
Extra(optional): She hates being called Lily, though other characters may do so if they want to make her annoyed or angry (Cole xD).

Name: Cole Anderson
Sexuality(optional): Homosexual
Team: Copper
Weapon of choice(optional): A switchblade (though he doesn't really know how to use it)
Description of Personality: Cole is a kind, joking individual who loves to make terrible puns about everything. He also has a habit of narrating people's lives (and thus over-dramatizing them). Cole is an amazing cook, having worked at a restaurant as a chef when he was human. He was fired a couple weeks after becoming a zombie. He's very intuitive, often seeing through people's shells and walls. Cole doesn't like conflict of any kind, and would prefer to talk things out rather than fight. He's very open with his feelings, unlike Lilith.
Description/art of physical features: Image (wow I suck at drawing guys -.-)
Cole is about 5 ft 8 in tall; about two inches shorter than the average guy. He has pale skin (as all zombies do), and very dark brown hair that's almost black. His hair is slicked up in the front in a "man-storefront" type style. Cole's red streak (a deep red) in slicked into his "man-storefront". His eyes are a piercing green, and his lips and nails are a purple-ish colour. He usually dresses for comfort (hoodies, jeans, yoga pants, converse, etc.) and wears a lot of purple and blue.
Extra(optional): Calls Lilith "Lily" constantly.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:20 pm

(I'll start c: I'm starting with Cole only, then introducing Lilith a little later :3)

Cole
A blinding, burning light.

Then, nothing.

Cole opened a bleary eye, slowly taking in his surroundings. He squinted at the sunlight pouring in from a small paned window above a sink. "Where am I?" he moaned aloud. Everything looks so familiar... Then, he realized that he was lying face-up on the floor of his kitchen. Cole braced his hand against the tiles in an attempt to get himself upright, but a blinding, intense pain sent his head reeling. Everything came rushing back. The spilled water... The coffee maker... The feeling that his body had ripped itself apart. Cole risked a look at his left hand. It was badly burned, even a little blackened. "M-my hair..." he muttered, attempting to reach for his hair, which was most definitely ruined by the shock he had endured. He emitted a low groan. It's going to take forever to fix this!
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adallina » Mon May 02, 2016 9:35 am

Alister

(The previous day)

Alister contemplated the smooth plastic coated wire in his hand. It would be so easy, painless really. Well, probably. Having never died himself he wasn't exactly sure how it would feel, but from the insults hurled into his face daily, he had a relatively clear idea. With a flick of the cord against his sharp canine the plastic coating broke away from the shining copper wires it contained with a sharp *snap*. His brow furrowed in pity for poor Cole Anderson. His whole life would change in only a few short hours. Well, that was death. A new beginning. Alister dropped the cord to the countertop and sashayed to the large, stainless steel sink in the corner. Filling a glass he took a tentative sip. Disgusting, he thought, and spat it to the floor. How do humans drink this filth?
Crinkling his nose in distaste he held the glass as far away from himself as he could and hurriedly dumped it over the frayed cord. With a smirk he threw the glass over his shoulder and it landed with a tinkling crash in the sink as it sprayed glass slivers over the chopping block. Without a backward glance he left the quaint (by his standards) house.

(present)

Alister stood looking out of his penthouse window. The sun's distant rays were beginning to fling themselves out into the universe, begging to be seen, but missed by so many. Alister sighed in appreciation for the beautiful sight, he could never resist beauty, it was his deepest flaw. But what a flaw to have. By now, he knew, Cole Anderson would be awakening, moving through his daily routine in a, well, zombie-like stupor until he would be rudely awakened by a good dose of caffeine. Turning away from the window Alister returned to his bedchamber and began sorting through his collection of suits.
Be yourself.

Image Image
Adallina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WitchHazel » Mon May 02, 2016 11:19 am

Cole

Fueled by the need to get to a mirror, Cole painstakingly heaved himself off of the cold tile floor of his kitchen. He gradually stood up, forcing his aching legs to move in ways with which they weren't accustomed. Frowning, he noticed that his skin looked unusually pale. Cole slowly made his way to the bathroom, finding the pain had begun to fade. He braced himself before looking at his reflection in the mirror. What he saw made him do a double-tale. He was looking back at himself with pale skin, red sclera, sunken eyes and cheeks, and utterly ruined hair, in which a deep red streak had begun to form. What the... An intense confusion spread across his features, as it did the strange version of himself in the mirror. "What is happening to me!?" he uttered in a fearful tone, pressing the palms of his hands to his eyes.
Hi there!
I use she/they pronouns

TH

BLM <3
WitchHazel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adallina » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:34 pm

Alister Aurelius

Gender: Male ◊ Sexuality: Pansexual ◊ Age: Immortal ◊ Tags:Open

Growing tired of debating whether a Worsted Weave was or was not to be classified as a summer fabric, Alister threw the jacket he was holding aside and returned to the window. It was dark above the shining city, a haze of orange clouding the majority of the stars. Alister stared in longing at the dimly glowing orbs, piercing through the smog. He had always loved the stars, adored their everlasting beauty. And when they did die, they went out with a bang. Remembering his earlier exploits, Alister snagged the worn manilla folder off his in-room bar and poured himself a glass of champagne. It was, after all, a celebration. Opening the folder, he found Cole's professional headshot and personal blurb detailing himself as a talented chef and all around funny guy. It was Cole's culinary talents that had attracted him to Alister, his good looks had only been a bonus. A truly good chef was hard to come by, and Alister hoped that those skills could transfer to the preparation of gold. No better time to find out than now... he mused, flinging the papers aside and pouring a second glass. Double fisted, he manifested himself to be standing in Cole's bedroom. Lounging seductively against the dresser, he awaited his unsuspecting prey.
Be yourself.

Image Image
Adallina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me