We're different (Shape- shifters rp open and accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

We're different (Shape- shifters rp open and accepting)

Postby Wolf & Crow » Sat May 02, 2015 11:34 pm

Re-opened!!!

The Shifters

Since you were born, you've been different. At school you had special abilities and every though you were... strange. They've laughed at you, made fun of you, experimented with you but things are about to change. You've ran away and found a new place to live, you think you're alone, but you're not. A new population of shape-shifters are training with their powers and waiting until they're prepared for revenge.

The Industry

You have given your life to the Industry. The only goal you want to achieve is to destroy every single monster in the world. You're cruel and heartless, you'll do everything to kill a shifter. You hate them, they are monsters, creatures that shouldn't exist because it's not... natural. The shifters are dangerous, they kill when they want to and torture. They are the extra piece in this society and they will dissapear. Your job is to campture shifters and torment them, you have to find a cure for their... differences.

Rules
No swearing
No powerplaying-good moding
You can shift into 1 animal
Fade black when needed

In a world were strange is dangerous. Two genes have been mized. Nobody knows how it happened but it did. The result of this experiment, us. What do we want now, revenge.

Please post all new forms on the new discussion thread, the link: viewtopic.php?f=85&t=2686657
Last edited by Wolf & Crow on Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:29 am, edited 12 times in total.
ImageImage
Wolf & Crow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: We're different (Shape- shifters rp open and accepting)

Postby Wolf & Crow » Sat May 02, 2015 11:43 pm

Shifters:

This is our camp:

Our cabins(everyone gets one):

Our camp fire:

The stables:

The Industry:

This is the Industry (woods are surrounding it) :

This are the main labs:

Our black van (The van where they put the shifters after they catch them):

Last edited by Wolf & Crow on Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:08 am, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImage
Wolf & Crow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf & Crow » Sat May 02, 2015 11:46 pm

Main
Username: Howlingwolf13
Name: Jax
Personality: he's the leader of the community and he's tough, strict, stong, and likes to follow the rules. He seems really tough but deep inside him he has a sensitive and loveable part you just have to find it.
Pets: no
Animal you can shift into:

Personal
Crush: none
Kids:nope

Other: He's the leader of the shape- shifters

Main
Username: howlingwolf13
Name: Alex
Personality: the first thing you need to know is do never understimate her, yes she's 12 and she might look like a little helpless girl but inside her lays a fierce, brave and strong heart that will do anything to help her friends. She's shy when you first meet her and doesn't really talk much but she can fight and will volunteer for any missions even if she's scared
Pets: black labrador female called Luna
Animal you can shift into: peregrine falcon

Personal
Crush: no
Kids:she's one

Other: no

Main
Username: howlingwolf13
Name: Bella
Personality: Bella's an active and cheerful person but likes to be left alone sometimes. She can be very stubborn smoetimes and doesn't like to fight at all.
Pets: no
Animal you can shift into: cougar

Personal
Crush: no
Kids:no

Other: no
Last edited by Wolf & Crow on Wed May 06, 2015 9:58 pm, edited 6 times in total.
ImageImage
Wolf & Crow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf & Crow » Sun May 03, 2015 12:04 am

open and accepting
ImageImage
Wolf & Crow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Wolfrin. » Sun May 03, 2015 2:34 am

(Can I reserve second in command)
Pain is Temporary. It may last a Minute, or an Hour, or a Day, or a Year, but Eventually it will Subside and Something Else will take its place. If You Quit, however, it lasts Forever

•{Hey guys! I'm currently looking for 1x1s so if you're interested please take a look at my Character Fourms in 🌎Such a Diverse World🌎. If you see a character you would be interested in roleplaying with, then we can discuss a plot! :) }•
.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azuro » Sun May 03, 2015 2:37 am

Main

Username: Sky254
Name: "The name's Logan."
Age: "Just because I'm 15 doesn't mean I can't kick your butt."
Personality: Logan is a happy go lucky, bold, hot headed kid. He loves to race other people and is a free spirit.
Pets: None
Animal you can shift into: Wolf

Personal
Crush: "Nope. I'm not in that gooey stuff." Takers?
Kids: None

Other:
Hi!

Just call me Sky!
Feel free to PM if you wish. I don't mind talking.

Be The Wolf
Azuro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf & Crow » Sun May 03, 2015 2:54 am

accepted and yes we can start posting)
ImageImage
Wolf & Crow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azuro » Sun May 03, 2015 3:07 am

(Thanks!)
Logan was running in the woods, in his human form. He wasn't chasing anything. He was just running, dodging fallen tree limbs and rocks along the way. He had a huge grin on his face.
Hi!

Just call me Sky!
Feel free to PM if you wish. I don't mind talking.

Be The Wolf
Azuro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolf & Crow » Sun May 03, 2015 3:17 am

(GTG I'll come back in a few hours)

Jax
He looked at his watch "20:00" it's was time to light the fire. He went outside and blowed the horn "Everybody here!" he shouted,"It's time to light the fire!" The wood was already ready over the fireplace and the people were starting to arrive "Take your places!"

Alex
"Luna come here!" she whispered to her black labrador "It's not safe out there" As Luna laid down her side she hugged her tightly againts her, she was the only thing she had left after she had ran away from her home. She was hungry, cold and scared but she had been forced to leave her parents and ran away to the forest. She was only a 12 year old girl and she did know how to survuve but she was scared that they would find her, cause she knew they were looking for her and if they caught her she would be experimented with and she wasn't going to let that happen.

Bella
She growled softly. She caught the scent of the ashes and the smoke but she didn't want to go to the fire, she prefered to be alone. She climbed at a tree and turned back to a human.
ImageImage
Wolf & Crow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me