Mods please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Maybe Next Time[ Open and always accepting]

Postby Whale_Shark » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:27 am

Noah was normally pretty sturdy on his felt but having been in dream land he was knocked over when a slim girl who was jogging crashed straight into him. He blinked trying to regain his bearings slowly, but he felt like someone just charged him with a thousand volts. "Whoa there! You alright?"
Whale_Shark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thelovleysardonyx » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:43 am

Destiny:

"Uh. Umm. Yeah, I am fine. Are you okay? I am really sorry. I, I didn't mean to run into you. I wasn't looking." I said while looking in between my legs. Then, I looked up. Looking at his face. His face. He looked familiar. He looked like someone I knew. "Umm. Do. Do I know you?"
I am Christian and believe in God, Jesus Christ& his Son, and the Holy Spirit. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.
A Little Red String
thelovleysardonyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whale_Shark » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:54 am

Noah grinned nodding. " Glas to hear your alright. It's foggy out, hard to see huh?" The girl, a stranger he was sure, looked up though. Looking him over like she knew him. Noah have a weak laugh shrugging. " No I don't think I know you. Sorry. There are 7 people in the world with similar phenotype a though. Maybe you met a double of mine?" He grinned and got up, holding out a hand. " I've got to get to work. Nice meeting you though."
Whale_Shark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thelovleysardonyx » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:59 am

Destiny:

"Yeah. Work stuff." I said after pulling him up. "You, you wouldn't happen to have a cell phone number?" I asked. I was sure I knew him. I was just sure about it. Maybe not. Maybe it was one of those phenotype things.
I am Christian and believe in God, Jesus Christ& his Son, and the Holy Spirit. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.
A Little Red String
thelovleysardonyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whale_Shark » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:28 pm

Noah nodded shrugging. " I work as a fireman. Sooo, when I sleep and answer my phone is pretty random but if you want I can give you the number. Text if you can think of where we may have met or something."
Whale_Shark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GutterPunk » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:45 pm

((Repost?))
GutterPunk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whale_Shark » Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:03 pm

Whale_Shark wrote:Kyle watched as the dogs ran round and round wearing themselves out. " You probably know this better than anyone but most people round here don't like 'bully breeds' I tried bringing Norah but some suburban housewife who probably gets her kicks from sniffing bath salts told me I had to 'keep that vicious mutt under control and on a leash before it attacked another dog'. So, I gave up. And it's cruel if I can't take Norah but I drag Tater and Tot. Also the corgis are breeders, can't have them making puppies that aren't purebred. Bad for business." He pointed at each if his dogs smiling. " My rottie girl is Norah, 3 months old, than the potatoes are Tater and Tot both 2 years old." He grinned lazily ruffling his hair and giggled to himself at Snadger. " Snake badger. Snadger. Snadger is a ferret, she looks like a snake and a badger." He layed back in the grass blushing. " Sorry I'm rambling and talking so much... I do that."
Whale_Shark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thelovleysardonyx » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:30 pm

Destiny:

"Sure. I just know I have seen you before. Oh well." I said while putting his number in my phone. "See you around?"
A Little Red String
thelovleysardonyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aeipathy » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:46 pm

Lyra - soulmate: Cya -

Lyra rollerbladed along the sidewalks to her community college. There was almost no one else out this early, just a couple joggers that she swerved to avoid, calling out 'Sorry!' over her shoulder. She turned into the courtyard of the college and slipped out of her rollerblades, walking to her first class, which was unfortunately chemistry. Sliding into her seat, she sent a message to Cyan:

lyre-in-the-sky: bleh. chemistry. why must this class be so early???? >:c

hi! i'm aeipathy, but you can call me kay.
i'm always open to talk, rp, or trade.

♦ ace ♦ she/her ♦ ravenclaw ♦
♦ intp ♦ tumblr
aeipathy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Whale_Shark » Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:01 am

CyanBlueflower22: See this is why I don't go to college. Just muscle through it :D
Cya hummed wanting to crawl back to her comfy bed. Sadly that just wasn't an option... The girl stretched and went to work trying to make breakfast, maybe she could go to yoga later.

Noah shrugged on bunched this girl was a stranger. But she wasn't too bad looking, and seemed nice. I couldn't hurt. Better than the vaulters that called themselves ladies who tried to hook up with him speed dating. " Well has your house ever burnt down? I've really got to go. But I'll text sometime, Kay?"
Whale_Shark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me