Wɪᴛʜᴇʀʀᴏsᴇ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ {Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Wɪᴛʜᴇʀʀᴏsᴇ Aᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ {Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ}

Postby .::Porcelain::. » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:51 pm

Eve

Eve walked through the halls, her shoes clanking against the hard floors of the school she had just joined. 'Hey Eve!!' A voice replaced her thoughts. It was the voice of a very farmiliar ghost, "Not now Dani..." the blonde hissed towards the air. Ignoring the stares of other students. She pulled out a folded piece of paper from her pocket, it had her locker number written on it. When hunting for her locker she had bumped into another bypasser in the halls. She let out a squeak of surprise before looking up, stammering to say "Sorry" .

"Nice going Eve" The ghostly voice chuckled inside her head
Well i've got thick skin and an elastic heart.

But your blade might be to sharp

I'm like a rubber band until you pull to hard,

I may snap but I move fast

But you wont see me fall apart

Cause I've got an elastic heart.
wip
wip
.::Porcelain::.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JOIN TEAM FLARE » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:59 pm

Milena

"No worries," Milena responded as she looked towards the person she had bumped into. She probably had never been here before, but why wasn't she with Sharanui? "May I ask if you are a new student in this school miss?" Milena asked, adding the word "miss" even if she wasn't really older than her.

Meanwhile, Snowfall stared at the newcomer with icy blue eyes. The ferret always had been different than it's kin due to that it was actually a scarf stead of a real ferret.
JOIN TEAM FLARE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .::Porcelain::. » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:08 pm

Eve

Eve nodded, her blonde hair bouncing in its straightened mess. "Im Evelyn... And i need help finding locker...." She paused to look at the paper, "173..." She sighed. "Hurry up and leave already, that ferret thing wrapped around her neck is starting to freak me out...."

"SHUT IT!" Eve hissed, snapping her head to the side, she paused and her face turned red, as she looked back up at Milena, knowing she couldnt hear the voice that Eve had to deal with constantly, "Sorry..." She whispered meekly.

wip
wip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viyl » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:12 pm

(Hello from old rp and if any rules or things have been changed please note that I can read hardly anything on the front page so I'm posting my character from before but may make a new one later;
Viyl wrote:The Basics

Name-
Abigail Cin is the name I was given but everyone calls me Story
Age-
...15 I think?
Gender-
Female. That I know for sure.
Species-
I'm a... human?
Power-
I don't know how to describe it but I can make stories come to life (hence my nickname) or make it SEEM real. It could be called illusions but I don't know...
Class Schedule Choice?
A
Electives?
I heard there was a Creative Writing class so that and Musical Creation.

Getting a bit more Personal...

Personality-
I try to be as honest as possible, a good girl really, but I tend to also dozy off and day dream. I'm friendly but not out there, talkative but only if I'm interested so I guess you could say I'm your average girl other than my ability.
History-
Again I don't know the last thing I remember is waking up, falling asleep, then waking up again in a car on my way to the school thought I was given a "story" to tell everyone I don't know if I believe it.
Likes-
Stories of any kind unless if it is upsetting, sound but not noise (there is a difference), and um... cinnamon buns and ladybugs!
Dislikes-
Mustard. Definitely mustard. Pain, sometimes I get horrible headaches that make me grouchy, and crowded places- actually that more of a fear or a phobia.
Theme song-
I like a lot of songs but I don't know of one that would fit me.

Relationships

Crush-
I just got here
Boy/Girlfriend-
Supposedly I'm going out with a guy named Miles thought if I don't get my memory back soon... yeah, we'll see.
Siblings-
Told I got a twin sister and a older brother.

Other?
Oddly enough I'm very fit for my body shape but still not very strong.
http://www.hdwallpapersfree.eu/view-tree-swing-girl-1920x1080.html
Viyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JOIN TEAM FLARE » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:15 pm

Milena

"It's okay, and locker? Hmm...you must be talking about the P.E. lockers. We have dorms where you can put your other stuff. The lockers are tricky to get to...want me to guide you?" Milena offered knowing that Evelyn must be reacting to her powers or maybe to a phone call, either way, Milena has been through it before.

{OH MY GERB AN OLD ROLEPLAYER XD I'll add you right away. Nothing new really changed, the school is still in it's second year. Since you are from the old roleplay, you can be a new person or someone from the "1st" school year.}
JOIN TEAM FLARE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .::Porcelain::. » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:19 pm

Eve

Eve nodded towards the offer for help. Ignoring the ghostly voice that was pointing out all the "Hot" Boys that went to this school. "If only i were alive" The female ghost whispered quietly inside Eve's head, before fading out to give Eve her thoughts back.

wip
wip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viyl » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:21 pm

(M'kay well I'll take that into consideration...once my brain is functioning XD tired right and can't process a lot so I'll start rping tomorrow if I have the chance)
Viyl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JOIN TEAM FLARE » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:26 pm

Milena

"Okay, here we are....out of all the things they renovated, they decided that these wouldn't be as important, but it's still pretty neat." In each of the changing rooms, {For men and Women} there were medium sized lockers for P.E. items and changing stalls that would {Thanks to Sharanui} kick you out if you took to long. "Now, if you'd like I'd be happy to give you a tour, even if I'm not the best at those..." Melina trailed off as she started subconsciously petting Snowfall.
{Okay bye-bye Viyl :D}
JOIN TEAM FLARE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .::Porcelain::. » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:32 pm

Eve

"A tour would be nice, if you want..." She paused, noticing the scarf/ferret that the stranger was petting. Quietly she adjusted her galaxy patterned backpack on her shoulder and tugged out her blonde hair (With black dye that was fading and was beginning to look like a ombre) our of the adjusted strap.

wip
wip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JOIN TEAM FLARE » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:35 pm

Milena

Suddenly, Milena facepalmed. "I never introduced myself did I?" She asked with a bit of a frown at her stupidity. "I'm Milena, now what would you like to see first?" She asked as she adjusted Snowfall on her neck.
JOIN TEAM FLARE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me