neko high academy! { closed }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Neko High Academy | ALWAYS ACCEPTING

Postby Direaty » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:44 pm

How many more people until we start?))
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍᴇ.
Juvilia, and Punxsutaweny
╔═══════════════════════════x-x-x-x════════════════════════════╗
ImageImage
pixel art by boxllama
T h e C r e a t u r e s R P;;-------T r a d e w i t h m e;;-------M y A S K

╚═══════════════════════════x-x-x-x════════════════════════════╝
Direaty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i'm so sorry... » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:09 pm

Back from watching Fairy tail and we can start anytime c: You can start because im not good at starting in the first place]
probably quitting

my sweetest love, my holiest angel.
don't quit after me.
it was just a decision that came up in my mind,
while you were ignoring me,
while i was alone in work.

and i think i might go along with it.

-a
i'm so sorry...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Direaty » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:16 pm

I love Fairy tail have you seen the newest episodes?))

Ina sighed walking into the Academy. She looked over at Seth and couldn't help but laugh. He looked like he was about to explode from excitement, "Seth you do know this is a school?"

Seth chuckled and looked down at Ina ruffling her hair, "Of course." He glanced around stopping as they walked in the Acedemy door, "I wonder where everyone else is?"
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍᴇ.
ImageImage
pixel art by boxllama

Direaty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i'm so sorry... » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:26 pm

Hmm.. By newest episodes... You mean the ones released from 2014? Currently on episode 182 ouo In love with Loke <3]]

"Hey. You new here?" A girl asked both nekos. It was Rin, and behind was Saito, with a look that showed he didn't really care about anything.

"Im Rn Mitsoyu. Nice to meet you." She greeted them with a smile. Then she glared at Saito. "Hey, you greet yourself!"

Saito sighed. "Alright... Name's Saito."
probably quitting

don't quit after me.

-a
i'm so sorry...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persona » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:28 pm

Danielle's POV
    Running from the place that gives her no warm feeling inside - or love - that other people get, Danielle rushes to the Academy. Making sure she looks both ways before crossing the road, Danielle walks up to the school, feeling safer. Flattening her hair out and her clothes before entering the school, Dani sneezes.
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Direaty » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:35 pm

Yep n.n Loke XD he's one of my favorite if the Zodiac.))

Seth smiled, "Yah we are new." He placed himself in front of Ina from force of habit, "I'm Seth." He motioned to himself, "And this is Ina." He gently elbowed Ina wanting her to talk.

Ina huffed as Seth rambled on , "Seth I can introduce myself." She turned and smiled at Rin and Saito, " As he said I'm Ina. Nice to meet you both." Ina gave them a hesitant smile.
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍᴇ.
ImageImage
pixel art by boxllama

Direaty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby persona » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:41 pm

Danielle's POV
    Poking her head in before fully entering, Danielle wraps her tail around her legs and speedily walks into the Academy, not wanting to talk to anyone right now. Flattening her ears that sit on top of her head, Dani stares at the ground while walking, but looking up to make sure she won't bump into anyone.
persona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:41 pm

image.jpg
    Kaia
    image.jpg (121.89 KiB) Viewed 43 times

Name:
    Kaia
    Personality:
    Kaia is a very interesting Neko. As her element entails, she has both yin and yang. Light and dark. She kind of hips back and forth between being a funny, kind, humorous girl and being rude, snappish, and angry. For the most part Yin rules over and she is generally pretty happy. Although when placed under any romantic or awkward situations, she will become flustered and all her usual calm is thrown out the window.
    Little History:
    As a young Neko, she had no element. Very rare indeed. Her family took her to a shrine for her birthday and the fox statues at the entrance of the shrine began to glow. Glittering lights trailed towards Kaia, and she became the very first and(as far as she knows) only Neko to have the ability over Yin and Yang.
    Crush:
    Win her heart ;3
    Element:
    Yin and Yang(Light and Darkness); she has control over the spirits of balance and chaos. She is able to manipulate both to bestow either calming or enraging emotions onto others. There are other abilities that come with her element, but she has yet to learn them. She also has slight control over light and darkness- it comes with Yin and Yang.
    Other/Facts:
    She is 17 ;3

image.jpg
    Logan
    image.jpg (38.06 KiB) Viewed 43 times

Name:
    Logan
    Personality:
    Logan is generally a pretty unusual guy. He takes pride in his humor and being likable. He often skips his classes in favor of romping around and pulling pranks. He always has an arsenal of items on him- silly string, buzzers, the list is endless. He'll even manage to sneak a water balloon somewhere. But keep in mind that behind his childish outer shell, he can be serious- but that is rare. He doesn't get angry often and usually plays off anything related to anger or fear.
    Little History:
    As a kid he was a trouble child. Causing trouble wherever he went and getting into mischief. Eventually his parents couldn't handle it and sent him to this school.
    Crush:
    Nah, none yet.
    Element:
    Water
    Other/Facts:
    He is afraid of heights xD
    And he's 18
hey i'm jess and i'm a damn gay mess
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i'm so sorry... » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:44 pm

.galaxy. wrote:
    image.jpg

Name:
    Kaia
    Personality:
    Kaia is a very interesting Neko. As her element entails, she has both yin and yang. Light and dark. She kind of hips back and forth between being a funny, kind, humorous girl and being rude, snappish, and angry. For the most part Yin rules over and she is generally pretty happy. Although when placed under any romantic or awkward situations, she will become flustered and all her usual calm is thrown out the window.
    Little History:
    As a young Neko, she had no element. Very rare indeed. Her family took her to a shrine for her birthday and the fox statues at the entrance of the shrine began to glow. Glittering lights trailed towards Kaia, and she became the very first and(as far as she knows) only Neko to have the ability over Yin and Yang.
    Crush:
    Win her heart ;3
    Element:
    Yin and Yang(Light and Darkness); she has control over the spirits of balance and chaos. She is able to manipulate both to bestow either calming or enraging emotions onto others. There are other abilities that come with her element, but she has yet to learn them. She also has slight control over light and darkness- it comes with Yin and Yang.
    Other/Facts:
    She is 17 ;3

image.jpg

Name:
    Logan
    Personality:
    Logan is generally a pretty unusual guy. He takes pride in his humor and being likable. He often skips his classes in favor of romping around and pulling pranks. He always has an arsenal of items on him- silly string, buzzers, the list is endless. He'll even manage to sneak a water balloon somewhere. But keep in mind that behind his childish outer shell, he can be serious- but that is rare. He doesn't get angry often and usually plays off anything related to anger or fear.
    Little History:
    As a kid he was a trouble child. Causing trouble wherever he went and getting into mischief. Eventually his parents couldn't handle it and sent him to this school.
    Crush:
    Nah, none yet.
    Element:
    Water
    Other/Facts:
    He is afraid of heights xD
    And he's 18

Accepted! Omg im crying.. Never had this much people joining any of my rps.. Omg thx ;-;]

"Yo. What are you doing here?" A man said behind Danielle. "Preparing?"

Rin smiled cheerfully. "Nice to meet you!" oh wait, i've said that twice....

Saito just stood there, watching. "Ah, This is boring.. Guess i'll leave... For now."
probably quitting

don't quit after me.

-a
i'm so sorry...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby emuphon; » Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:46 pm

Image: Image
User: Mangafan500
name: Blare
Skill: Persuasion
Description: Tall, strong, brave, calm, persuasive, bold, flirty, arrogant
Crush: open
History: honestly nothing that interesting other than the fact he is a Neko
Animal mutant: Lynx
Eye color: brown
Last edited by emuphon; on Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
emuphon;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me