Payment; Humans With Powers {Not Accepting. Sorry}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Payment; Humans With Powers {Not Accepting. Sorry}

Postby ✘pantera✘ » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:07 am

||Nita Sharma|| 17|Tags: No one yet

Looking at her cell phone hoping someone texted her, she sighs realizing oh right I don't have friends... Nita plops herself down on a bench near the bus stop. Her eyes wonder down to her off-white colored flats. She slouches and looks up at the people going about with their business. Am I the only natural out here? She thinks to herself. Nita was pretty new to this city.

||Useff Bowman|18|GE|Tags: None||

[I have no idea what to do with Useff]
✘pantera✘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Payment; Humans With Powers {Accepting}

Postby †CrackedHorizons† » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:41 am

.ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ wrote:[ Jason - GE ]

Jason nodded his head, but he quickly notice how her power seemed to be fluctuating. She seemed almost...sick, almost, meaning that she must have had to withstand a payment not too long ago. He knew of those things, of course, but being a GE, he didn't have to deal with any of it. She was weak...the perfect moment to strike, some would say. The rain was still coming down in a light drizzle, almost a downpour now, and the roads were clearing up. People were still walking around, so killing her and taking her back to the facilities in the open was out of the question. So...he had to garner her trust, or at least lead her somewhere away from the others.

"You don't look too good..." He 'noted' with 'concern' in his eyes, his years of training to be deceitful coming into play.

Audra-Natural

"No one looks good in the rain" Replying sarcastically, her blankness returning back with the same crooked smile. No matter who or what he was, 'trusting' people she just met wasn't on her plans for today. This guy seemed almost to caring. Which was kind of a warning bell to her. Who cared about some depressed teenager? Taking a few shuffles back, she closed her hands into fists. The rain hitting her harder now, she took one hand and pulled on her hood. Eyes still watching the guy named 'Jason'. Fight or flight, if it came down to it. Probably flight due to her weak state, or she could fight and just surge this city block, but face another payment...her mind raced.

- †CrackedHorizons†...do not use without my permission, thanks
Within RP Please Join!
†CrackedHorizons†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stromae » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:47 am

Data Error wrote:
[ Luce - Natural ]

"Pardon?" Luce looked up at him as the two entered the store. "I guess... It's been a few years..." She replied, her voice growing silent at the last part. For a moment, her eyes had a sullen look to them. "But I guess that doesn't matter anymore... Hehe, I'm talking to someone right now." Luce let out an awkward chuckle as she picked up a basket and wandered throughout the isles, filling the basket up with instant meals and small snacks.
Stromae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby †CrackedHorizons† » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:52 am

Data Error wrote:
Data Error wrote:
[ Luce - Natural ]

"Pardon?" Luce looked up at him as the two entered the store. "I guess... It's been a few years..." She replied, her voice growing silent at the last part. For a moment, her eyes had a sullen look to them. "But I guess that doesn't matter anymore... Hehe, I'm talking to someone right now." Luce let out an awkward chuckle as she picked up a basket and wandered throughout the isles, filling the basket up with instant meals and small snacks.

Miles-GE

Miles frowned lightly but continued walking. He knew he had to do something about the Natural, or else she would get captured or if they were caught together he would probably be punished. Thinking about it he could just walk her home and than move on, let another GE get to her. But the guilt would still be there 'But at least it wasn't you who ruined her life'...yet why should it matter, he'd only just met the girl. Maybe getting killing Naturals...wasn't a good thing. What if GE's were the true monsters and the Naturals were only trying to live normal lives? He quickly executed the thought and another one arose...Mind Sync? Nope. Couldnt. It was to painful if she wouldn't allow for it. HE shrugged and looked down to the girl "Why do you hide away like this?"

Within RP Please Join!
†CrackedHorizons†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stromae » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:03 am

[ Luce - Natural ]

The girl looked up at him, squinting lightly. "Well.." She muttered, burying her face into her scarf, "It's simpler... Much simpler. There isn't anything to bother you, and it's quiet... It's nice hiding in your own little room, safe and comfy. Besides, I have my own personal problems and I have to be very watchful over myself." Luce let out a small sigh before looking back up at the shelves of food. She placed a few canned items in her basket before moving on to toiletries. "But it's not all that interesting..." The girl began, "I-I don't even know why I'm telling you this, we just met. Maybe it's because I'm a little excited... Talking to a person face to face." Quickly, she cleared her throat, "I should stop talking."
Stromae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby †CrackedHorizons† » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:10 am

Miles- GE - Luce

"But wouldn't it be better if you try living a normal life?" Miles questioned her. He wanted to understand the lives of Naturals more so than he already did. Wanted to know why they didn't try blending in better with society instead of hiding away. But was hiding the only thing they had left to do? Had GE's and the Government forced them to do this? Stop overthinking he thought to himself.

Within RP Please Join!
†CrackedHorizons†

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stromae » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:36 am

[ Luce - Natural ]

"The problem is much harder than you think." Luce simply stated. After finding the food she needed, the girl went over to the cashier and paid for the items she bought, the cashier in return handed back her items in plastic bags. "Let's go." She gestured for him to come along as she began leaving the food mart with her bags.

Don't trust banks, people will find your information easily... Keep your money hidden in a stash, even if it has a higher chance of getting stolen by a burglar. Only keep contact with those you trust, in fact, only use a phone if it's a dire emergency. Destroy IDs on an annual basis, find a trustworthy contact to make new ones. Stay under the radar by being as safe and aware as possible.
Stromae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadies » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:39 am

{Okay...anyone open? :D }
Sorry for my slow response time on RP's. My new job steals ALL my time. :(

xxxxx

Sadies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:16 am

Implosion wrote:
    My human female is open; she secretly hides Naturals in her house. She's at her home right now. ]

Jast - Natural
    The teenager smiled a bit at her words. So they where opening up a bit, eh? Not that he had a problem with it; it made people seem less robotic, and more human. "Pattyn Grimm," Jast responded, pronouncing the words 'Pat-tin Grim'. "Though my friends tend to call me Jast."
nyc [ he/him ] adult

slowly getting
back into rping.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mythic, » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:40 am

||Kaydence Viola|| Tagged;; Jast||

Kaydence smiled tenderly and replied, "Alright. I'll just call you Jast." She said happily. It was weird how she was getting this growing warmth in her body; that distinct feeling when you at the beginnings of making a friend. Even in the pouring rain, the emotion made her heart flutter a little. Kay wasn't great at making many friends, being a little anti-social around big crowds. It was only on special occasions like this, did she have the strength to talk to a stranger.

Kaydence turned to look at Jast and offered him another joyful smile, "So..." She said drawling off slightly, "How does 'Jast' derive from your real name, 'Pattyn Grimm'?" She asked out of curiosity, careful to pronounce Pattyn the right way.
mythic,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me