Do You Believe In Fairies?

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Do You Believe In Fairies?

Postby Three Days Lace » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:30 am

Our existence is responsible for one question "Do you believe in fairies?" We live if people believe but we hide. We work hard to make them please and yet some say it's children stuff. But ask yourself a question, who do you think paints the butterfly wings? Makes the snow and the rain? The sunshine? Who paints flower petals and helps them grow? Who makes such strong winds that children get blown away? Who help animals hibernate and get all their food for them? We are the fairies. We work hard all year long not getting any brakes at all. We live in a land far away called fairy land! We have wings made of silk that we use more often than we need to. Our clothes are made out of flower petals and were no longer than 15 centimeters tall. We are tinkers, water fairies, flower fairies, wind fairies. But most importantly we exist. So we need to ask you just one little question. Do you believe in fairies?
Last edited by Three Days Lace on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Three Days Lace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP NO POSTING =3

Postby Three Days Lace » Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:28 am

〇⋒ᖇ ᕼᗢᗰᗴ

We live on a small heart shaped island. It is barely noticeable by humans and that's what makes us safe. The island is full of greenery and beautiful nature. From once in a while we fly to the human land and helpthe seasons come. Although the human land is huge our land is miniature but is full of such wonders! Each fairy lives in small fairy houses that the tinker fairies help them make. The Stream is where the water fairies usually work or just a source of water. The Brdige is where you would find most lonely fairies sitting and staring at the water. The fairies gather at the Autumn Tree to have parties and sing happy songs. The Beach is where most of the lost things wash up. The tinker fairies use them to create something new.

[size=200]〇⋒ᖇ ᔕ♈Ꭹᒪᗴ

They dress in clothes made flowers flowers. We have small tiny shoes that we also make out of flowers and leaves. Our wings are made out of soft soft silk and can vary in form and colour. The fairy wings are very delicate and will brake at the slightest touch. They get soaked and heavy once in contact with water.

Once it has rained the fairies gather the rain in tiny cups and drink it or store it in their homes. For special occasions we drink nectar that the butterflies and bees bring to us. But mostly our diet consists of berries and fruit.

〇ᘎᖇ ᒎᗢᕊᔕ

The water fairies makes the waves at the beach, puts dew on plants and spiderwebs.

The tinker fairies build houses and other objects that would be helpful for other fairies.

The animal fairies help the animals learn how to walk, find their food etc. and help them through hibernation in the winter. You didn't think they found their own food did you? Their job is to also paint the wings of the butterflies.

The wind fairies make the wind stronger and stronger and blow out all the leaves off the trees in autumn. Their job is to also make you shiver in the winter, along with the snow fairies.

The flower fairies paint the flower petals and plant the seeds. They are also good to ask advice from if your looking to decorate your home.

The sun fairies the sun fairies point the beams of the sun towards flowers to help them bloom.

The the winter fairies make the snowflakes, ice and frost.[/size]
Three Days Lace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Three Days Lace » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:42 am

✝нℯ ℜüℓεṧ

☂ᙓᔕᔕ ᖇ⋒ᒪᙓᔕ

Of course ALL Tess Rules apply. They are there for a reason like there ones =3

☂ᖺᙓ ℱᗢᖇ⋒ᙢ ᙢᗩḰᓰﬡᘐ

OK let's be serious here, we are talking fairies right? So please please PLEASE include the following if you want to make your own forum: Her Job, The flower her dress is made off, a picture! it is crucial. And of course her favorite place to be in in the fairy land. If you don't have those you'll get a warning and possibly not get accepted if you don't fix them.

૪ᗢᘮᖇ ᖇᙓᕈᒪᓰᙓᔕ

Your replys MUST have at least 20 words or 3 rather descriptive sentences. If you'r sticking with the words use this: http://www.wordcounter.net/ More is more than welcome too

[color=#FF40BF]ϒᗢ⋒ᖇ ᑕᖺᗩᖇᗩᑕ☂ᙓᖇᔕ[/color]

The picture of your character should be a fairy form yes. Please Please Please try your best to find a picture. If you don't tell me before posting a normal persons picture on. Thanks!!!

THE ROLE PLAYERS

Water Fairies:
~ Rain Drop of Every Size ~ Three Days Lace ~ Single
~ Nunki Raisa Rhoslyn ~ .:Nunki:. ~ Single
~ Echoing River ~ Forest2001 ~ Single
~
~

Tinker Fairies:
~
~
~
~
~

Animal Fairies:
~ Mouse in the Forest ~ Three Days Lace ~ Single
~ Feather ~ ∞ infinity ∞ ~ Single
~
~
~

Wind Fairies:
~
~
~
~
~

Flower Fairies:
~ Marigold ~ ∞ infinity ∞ ~ Single
~
~
~
~

Sun Fairies:
~
~
~
~
~

Winter Fairies:
~
~ Crystal Ice ~ ωσℓƒ ℓσνєя ~ Single
~
~
~
Last edited by Three Days Lace on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:12 am, edited 5 times in total.
Three Days Lace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Three Days Lace » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:57 am

THE FORUMS

Hey! Glad you made is as far as here! So here are the forums for the characters!

Code: Select all
[left][img]Character Image Here[/img][/left] [center][size=200]⌘[/size][size=150][/size][size=200]⌘[/size][/center]

[color=#FF40BF]Name:[/color]
[color=#FF40BF]Nickname:[/color]
[color=#FF40BF]Age:[/color]
[color=#FF40BF]Gender:[/color]
[color=#FF40BF]Looks:[/color]
[color=#FF40BF]Job:[/color]
[color=#FF40BF]History:[/color]
[color=#FF40BF]Favorite Place[/color]
[color=#FF40BF]Hobbies:[/color]
[color=#FF40BF]Dislikes:[/color]
[color=#FF40BF]Clothing:[/color]
[color=#FF40BF]Crush:[/color]
[color=#FF40BF]Secret Crush:[/color]
[color=#FF40BF]Couple:[/color]
Last edited by Three Days Lace on Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Three Days Lace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Three Days Lace » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:57 am

Rain Drop of Every Size

Name: Oh erm hello, my name is Rain Drop of Every Size
Nickname: Well I guess you can call me Rain
Age: I am around 17 in your age I guess. I don't like math.
Gender: I am a female fairy and by now you should know I don't like to chat.
Looks: I have long blonde curly hair with a lily in them. I have blue butterfly wings and well I dress in a lily pad.
Job: I am a water fairy, and I love my job. I wouldn't trade for anything in the world.
History: I was born by a shy girl laughing one day. Maybe you can tell why I'm shy then. When I flew here and I was supposed to pick a job. By that I walked up to a water drop and inspected it before touching it. It popped and the water went on me and that's how I became a water fairy.
Favorite Place: Obviously the river and the sea. Because there's water. I also like the bridge and the tree.
Hobbies: My water fairy job and just to fly around the island as much as possible. I really do like to laugh but you don't hear me laugh as much since I'm so shy/
Dislikes: I don't like to talk a lot and be in a very big crowd. I guess I like to be alone most of my time.
Clothing: As I said before I wear a lily pad and showed made out of lily petals. I also have a tiny lily in my hair.
Crush: No I'm too quite to be noticed.
Secret Crush: No
Couple: No

Mouse In The Forest

Name: Hiya!!! My name is Mouse in the Forest but people just call me Mouse of Forest either which is fine by me!
Nickname: Well Mouse of Forest I guess
Age: I don't really have an age but I suppose you could say I'm 16 in your years? It's big math!
Looks: Well I have brown hair and old leaf brown color of wings. I prefer to dress in old crumpled leaves than fresh flowers and I have a rose that's wind on my right arm.
Job: I am an animal fairy. I love animals so much they're just so adorable. Anyway's I help them get their food during hibernation and just teach the little one to fly or walk.
History: Does any fairy have a history? Well I suppose I was born with the first laughter of a baby girl (proves why I am a girl) and flew to this island. It has been very helpful so far. Anyway when I stood up and looked around I was supposed to pick a job and so I did pick and animal one. And here I am working as an Animals Fairy all day long!
Favorite Place I love to visit the bridge and the tree and sometimes just walk on the beach avoiding the waves by flying.
Hobbies: I love to fly! And read and of course help out animals. Proves why I can't say no to any request. I also love to pain the butterfly wings. It's just so entertaining.
Dislikes: I don't like mean fairies and to be a alone. I know I hand out around the bridge but there's many fairies there who are with friends.
Clothing: As I said before I prefer leaves instead of flowers. They're much more comfortable to work in.
Crush: Haven't seen anyone that caught my eyes yet
Secret Crush: Nope
Couple: Nah

Let Shadows Die!
So I can feel alive!
The church of lies
Can't tell me what is right!
Let Shadows Die!
So I can feel alive!
Fell alive!
Three Days Lace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

my characters.

Postby TheCryptid » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:19 am

NAME; hello! my name is marigold. i was named after the bright orange and red flower which grows in some of the fields and gardens here. i was told that my name was inspired by my golden hair, which i sometimes decorate with red flowers. though actual marigolds are my favourite.
NICKNAME; i really prefer you call me nothing but marigold, but if you really like you can call me mari or gold. just don't call my mary or golden or something like that, nicknames like that make me a bit embarrassed.
AGE; well, i am about sixteen years old and my birthday is the first of may.
GENDER; i am a girl.
JOB; well, i am a flower fairy, so my job is to paint the petals of flowers and to plant their seeds. I really love my job, because flowers, in my opinion, are really graceful and beautiful, each one if unique in it's own way.

CLOTHING; i have a few pairs of dresses but they are all the exact same. they are red in colour. I wear red shoes with a flower at the toes. and as i mentioned before, i like to wear marigolds in my hair.
HOUSE; the house i live in is built on an old tree stump. it's made of wood and has a small window, and the mushrooms that grew on the stumps formed some really nice stairs, though i do not use them often because of my wings.
LIKES; most of all i love flowers and nature. my most favourite place to visit would be the fields, were there are many, many flowers and other fairies.
DISLIKES; i don't like fairies that are stuck up and only care about them selves, they make me feel unwanted and unneeded.
PETS; i have a pet bumble bee called pollen. He's a boy, and i love him to bits.

NAME; hello! i'm feather, odd name, right? i was named feather mostly because of my love to animals, but mostly birds. sometimes i take a feather and put it into my hair or behind my ear.
NICKNAME; well, i don't really have any as feather is quite short, but if you manage to think of one, i don't mind at all.
AGE; just about seventeen, and my birthday is the second of april.
GENDER; i am a girl.
JOB; my job is an animal fairy, and i really enjoy my job as i love animals and think they are amazing, and should never be left out or underestimated.

CLOTHING; i wear a dress made of blue flowers, i only have a few pairs and they are all the same. i have blue shoes with a flower at the toes, and some times i wear my blue jay's feathers in my hair.
HOUSE; i live in a little tree house up in a tree, i live there so it's not only comfortabel to me, but to my pet blue jay too. He has a nest right next to my house were he sleeps.
LIKES; well, i have quite a few hobbies. my favourite would probably be flying Blue, and my other would be helping other animals. all my hobbies really include animals.
DISLIKES; when i can't work for whatever reason, or Blue gets hurt. I can't stand it if he does, and msot of the time i blame myself.
PETS;as i mentioned before, i have a pet blue jay named blue. He's my heart and soul, i can't imagine life without him.
Last edited by TheCryptid on Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheCryptid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Do You Believe In Fairies?

Postby Three Days Lace » Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:56 am

{~Accepted~}

Let Shadows Die!
So I can feel alive!
The church of lies
Let Shadows Die!
So I can feel alive!
Fell alive!
Three Days Lace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE_THIS_ACCOUNT » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:11 am

((Hey, can I reserve a guy and maybe a girl? And I don't think I can get fairy pictures... But I can pictures of their wings... Haven't decided their jobs yet...))
Sorry, everyone. I'm trying to delete this account, I don't use it and it's a bit of a waste. So bye, everyone. T-T
DELETE_THIS_ACCOUNT

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Three Days Lace » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:03 am

(yeah that's fine, just tell me the jobs and only then can reserve you a spot)

Let Shadows Die!
So I can feel alive!
The church of lies
Let Shadows Die!
So I can feel alive!
Fell alive!
Three Days Lace

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arzinea » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:11 am

Name:"My name is Nunki Raisa Rhoslyn."

Nickname: "Many people calls me KiKi, Rai, or Rhosie, but, if you want, you can call me whatever you want if you don't like those nicknames."

Age: "I think I'm around 17 in your years...yep, that's it."

Gender: "I am quite offended that you asked me that question, female."

Looks: "I have blonde hair with eyes that are the same blue as the Carribean Sea. My skin is an average skin color."

Job: "I am a water fairy."

History: "I was born on the island water fairies are born on, Gera. It's a place that no one has ever heard of, except for water fairies. I was a pretty shy girl when I came in...still is, that is, when meeting new fairies. I can also make people laugh without even trying, it seems to be a talent of mine in addition to my water talent."

Favorite Place: "The Carribean Sea and the river are my favorite places to be, sometimes I go to the Carribean Sea, not often though because it is very far from here and recquires a good bit of fairy dust to get there."

Hobbies: "I like to laugh, play around with my friends, look at the Carribean Sea, and hang out at the beach."

Dislikes: "I don't neccesarily like meeting new fairies...I tend to get shy around them! Also, I do not enjoy the winter, sure, the snow is gorgeous, but winter makes the water freeze...and that's just messed up in my mind, not to mention loud, rowdy, hooting fairies. -.- They annoy me. A lot. so much that I can get quite angry at them."

Clothing: "I have this outfit."

Crush: "Open, I guess."

Secret Crush: "No one..."

Couple: "Single."
arzinea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me