Hᴏᴡʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? (Rp accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Hᴏᴡʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? (Rp accepting)

Postby Cheяяy » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:41 am

Lena
Lena looked at her new school... New home, she might call it, but she wouldn't. Before all this.... Werewolf school and everything. She remembered time when she didn't knew anything about wolves... Werewolves. She was almost normal girl at school. She went inside the dorms. Into her room "Not so bad!" she though and looked around "Just wondering do i have roommate?" she asked herself and put her stuff down.
Jonathan
Jonathan went inside his room, "It doesn't seem so bad" he though, he looked at two beds and put his stuff at closest one. "So roommates here." He went into the second room that was small living room and kitchen. "Nice enough" he said himself and took the keys off the desk. Jonathan went outside his room.

----------------------

Cheяяy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:48 am

Kelsa walked up to the school and sighed softly. She wasn't so sure about all of this. Maybe she should just go home...nah. Kelsa quickly fixed her hair then walked inside the school. First off, her dorm room. She had to see it. Kelsa headed to the girl's dorms and looked around.

Henry rubbed his face a little bit as he walked into the school. He looked around the hallways and sighed a little bit. He wanted to be there, but it was a kind of stressful experience to be honest.
Yo this account is dead and if a mod sees this I would very much like it to be deleted since I honestly hate my memories from here and don't like knowing that I am still here in a way.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chromatic. » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:55 am

Moka
Once she was done appreaciating the decor she returned to her usual self not really giving a care anymore. Once she had checked in and recieved her keys she started to head towards the dorms. ''Lets see dorm one..two.., ah here it is dorm 3.'' she said as sh opened the door to reveal the spacious room. ''Not bad not bad at all.'' she walked it and started to place her things every where that it needed ago before she exited her room, deciding to go for a walk.

Jacob
Jacob also recieved his keys and went to his room. He didnt see anyone in there yet but he had been told that he did have a roomate which he was not all to happy about, but he would just learn to deal with it.

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cheяяy » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:03 am

Lena
When Lena looked around her room, or rooms she decide to go check other territory of school. She went outside her room and looked around. There was others but she just went down the stairs...
Jonathan
He looked around. He went down the stairs away from dorms. There was large hall with small sofas and tables in each side. "Something new" he though remembering his last school...

----------------------

Cheяяy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:26 am

Kelsa went inside her dorm and looked around before setting her bag on the bed. She looked in a mirror to make sure she looked okay then walked out of the room then out of the school to look around outside. Kelsa sat down under a tree and sighed softly.

Henry went to his dorm and sat down on one bed. He rubbed his face again and closed his eyes for a moment before getting back up and leaving the room. He wandered around the school to find where his classes were so he wouldn't get lost later on.
Yo this account is dead and if a mod sees this I would very much like it to be deleted since I honestly hate my memories from here and don't like knowing that I am still here in a way.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cheяяy » Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:35 am

Lena went outside and loked around. She took a drawing block and pencil out of her bag and sat down in one of hall sofas...

Jonathan went outside. He looked around and sat down under one of trees...

----------------------

Cheяяy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cheяяy » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:10 pm

{bump}

----------------------

Cheяяy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:41 pm

Kelsa sighed and curled up under the tree. She began to mess with her hair silently, looking around the area. This was a bit awkward. She didn't know what to do.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me