Harbinger Academy

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Harbinger Academy

Postby D a u n t l e s s » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:56 pm

❤Valarie Joan Becker❤<><><> ❤Female❤<><><>❤18 years old❤

I nod as the girl says her name and then sit up a little straighter. "Well lets see," I start, "these freaks threw me in a truck after a party last night, then took me here. I woke up, a little freaked out, but I think I can manage a good day." I say with a little smirk. "How about you?" I ask her.

♋ Seth Xavier Hayes ♋<><><> ♋Male♋<><><>♋17 years old♋

I take the pencil and paper and give him a quick salute, as if to say thank you. I start taking down the notes on the board, but distraction was my best friend and it always got the better of me. I sigh and start doodling on the paper .
✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ Image
D a u n t l e s s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gratefultritone » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:59 am

Frankie
"How'd I get here? I honestly have no clue. Might've been drugged or something but a day or two ago I just woke up and was here. Don't bother me as much as is probably should though." I thought through everything that had happened the last few days and nothing seemed to pop up a red flag besides the kidnapping sort of thing. "It was creepy that they had all my clothes here when I woke up though. Really creepy."

Vern
I glance over at the other guys page and stifled a laugh. I was trying so hard to stay focused but it was nice to know I wasn't the only one bored with the topic. I doodled an elephant sitting on a pillow reading a book called "ape" and wondered how long this class was going to last. Forget the class, how long my sanity was going to last.

┍ im returning after a period of inactivity ┒
not really returning I just show up
┗ sometimes. so, unreliable but friendly┙
Gratefultritone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby D a u n t l e s s » Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:30 am

I raise and eyebrow and give her an amazed expression. "I'm surprised you haven't gone crazy by now." I say. I tuck my hair behind my ear and slouch down in my chair.

I glance over at the boys drawing and narrow my eyebrows in curiosity. "What in the hell is that?" I ask him .
✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ Image
D a u n t l e s s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gratefultritone » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:17 am

Frankie
I shrug, thinking it over. She tended to be a little laid back about some things. "I didn't exactly have too many people back home and lived by myself, so as long as no one tries anything funny, I'm good here." She thought back to her monthly rent that was due and the job at the coffee shop. Nothing she would miss too much, and considering there were other people around here she didn't mind. "So do you know why we're here? I haven't got any inkling of a clue so thought I'd ask."

Vern
I looked down at my drawing. Wondering if I should say the joke I thought up (despite it being a little aggravating maybe) I just stuck to a simple answer. "An elephant." Don't say yo mamma, just don't say it. I cough into my hand and try not to laugh at his shocked expression.

Gratefultritone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby D a u n t l e s s » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:46 am

I smooth out my hair and lift a shoulder. "No, I honestly dont." I say with a little sorrow in my voice. "I wish I knew though." I place the palm of my hand on my forehead and sigh.

I smile. "Ha, unique." I tease, but in a playful matter. I look up at the teacher, making sure she wasn't paying attention. "Met any hot girls yet?" I ask him in a whisper.
✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ Image
D a u n t l e s s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gratefultritone » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:51 am

Frankie
"Maybe this is messed up then." I think through everything that happened. For the life of me I couldn't let it bother me if I wanted it to. "Eh, whatever." I drown the rest of my drink. "So, watcha doin today? I don't think I have any classes. Maybe. I really don't know, if I do have any I think I'll just blow 'em off anyway."

Vern
"I wish." I whispered back, trying not to laugh. "I've only been here a day or two. Forget meeting girls, I'm trying to wrap my head around this whole school." I sigh, thinking about it. My home was who only knew how far away and I could just see the bushes getting out of control now, with no one to tend to them. I shudder at the very thought.

Gratefultritone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby D a u n t l e s s » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:03 am

"Sure," I say with a less tight voice, "I don't think I have classes, at least nobody had told me about them." I say. The truth was I was scared. I didn't know where I was, let alone I didn't know I had school here.

I smile and then lean back in my chair. "Been' here about a week." I put my elbows on the desk and rest my chin in my hand. "I have no contact with family or nothing." I say, as if it wasn't a big deal.
✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ ✪ Image
D a u n t l e s s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me