Ayakashi: Ghost Guild (NEW AND ACCEPTING)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Ayakashi: Ghost Guild (NEW AND ACCEPTING)

Postby DrDraconia » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:21 pm

I DO NOT OWN THIS IMAGE

Since ancient times...sprites, magical creatures, ghouls, heavenly spirits and other beings with unworldly powers have been striking fear, and occasionally wonder into human hearts everywhere. These beings are better known as...Ghosts, or even demons. Unbeknownst to us, a special group has been protecting humanity from these creatures' spooky deeds. These people are known as...Ghost Agents.

Ghost Agents have the ability to summon and command demons and ghosts, as well as fight the ones who terrorize everyday society. Normal human beings are unable to see these ghosts and demons, but their presence doesn't go unnoticed. Chaos, destruction, and misery follow where the demons and ghosts go, unless you can get them to join you, or exorcise them if they don't. Once a demon joins you, you can have them fight for you.

Ghost Agents generally marry other Ghost Agents, while demons marry other demons, but there are rare cases of demons and Ghost Agents falling in love.

You are accompanied by a demon from your birth, which has helped raise you since you were small. This demon will accompany you on your journey, and is also the same age as you.

So, what are you? Are you a Ghost Agent, or are you a Demon?

Rules:
FOLLOW TESS'S RULES
Try not to get too far ahead of me.
Your character is not perfect. Every character has flaws.
No power playing.
Romance is encouraged! Fade to black if you get too heated.
No romance between your own characters.
Try not to swear, and if you do, use ****** to censor it. But just attempt to not swear at all. c:
Have fun!

Code: Select all
Form:
Username:
Name:
Picture:
Ghost Agent/Demon:
Partner Demon (If Ghost Agent):
Crush:
History:

Username:
Pyyrokinesis
Ghost Agent/Demon:
Ghost Agent
Name:
Catie Wilds
Picture:
I DO NOT OWN THIS IMAGE
Felix Shard
I DO NOT OWN THIS IMAGE
Crush:
"Impress me."
Personality:
She can be sarcastic, but once you're her friend, she can be a real softie. She has difficulty making friends, and is often alone. It doesn't bother her much.
History:
Catie grew up in an esteemed Ghost Agent household, and has been around all kinds of demons her entire life. She recently moved out of her home and began living in an apartment of her own so that she and Felix could have their space, since another family member's demon didn't get along with Felix very well.

Username:
Pyyrokinesis
Name:
Adam Pitch
Picture:
I DO NOT OWN THIS IMAGE
Ghost Agent/Demon:
Ghost Agent
Lila Green
I DO NOT OWN THIS IMAGE
Crush:
"Well, I've never had anyone catch my eye. Yet."
Personality:
Adam is a fairly well-rounded guy. He tends to be mysterious and avoids talking about his past. Lila, his demon, is a small earth fairy that always keeps him company and makes him smile.
History:
"I'm not telling you about my past." What you should know now, however, is that he does, in fact, live in the same apartment building as Catie. Sometimes Ghost Agents are simply attracted to the presence of demons without realizing it.

Username:
Pyyrokinesis
Name:
Vladimir Dark
Picture:
Ghost Agent/Demon:
Demon.
Crush:
"Uh...Don't have one."
Personality:
Quiet, shy, can be mischievous, and has a soft spot for animals of any kind.
History:
"Well, I was born in hell, obviously. I came up to the human world on a dare and I've never left. It's nice here, honestly. I feel calm, collected, myself. Lovely. A Ghost Agent hasn't come after me, since I haven't caused a ruckus, but I can get lonely sometimes. I live in a small shack just outside of town."
DrDraconia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ayakashi: Ghost Guild (NEW AND ACCEPTING)

Postby pika.girl » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:20 am

((Joining! Can I use my own form though...?))
ImageImageImageImage

I won't be on much (if at all) to roleplay anymore, I've simply lost interest... I'll roleplay in topics I'm already in, but no others. I've just gotten too busy with schoolwork and such...
pika.girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrDraconia » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:23 am

((Absolutely))
DrDraconia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pika.girl » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:39 am

Imagination. wrote:
❖Sarah Newton.❖

DON'T CLAIM THE PIC

DON'T CLAIM THE PIC

First things first...
Name: "My name is Sarah Newton."
Nickname(s): "Some old friends of mine call me Wyn, short for my other nickname, Wynter."
Height & weight: "I'm 5'6" and I weight 90 pounds."
Species: Ghost Agent. (Lucifer is her demon.)

More in depth...

Personality: Sarah is a very interesting person. She really has no distinct personality. It really depends on her situation. When you originally meet her, she's very tense and doesn't trust easily. She's shy and usually keeps to her books. When you get to know her, she's crazy and funny. She's always up for a game of truth or dare, and is always standing for her friends and what she believes. She does have quite a temper though, so I'd suggest staying on her good side. But that's just me...
Past Life: Her past life was horrible. She's dyslexic and has ADHD, so...she got made fun of. A lot. She was advanced in school, skipping kindergarten and studying harder in her upper grades to keep up her straight A's. Her mom cared for her because her dad was in the Navy while her mom was pregnant with her, was shot and died. She was careful who she told about her past, and the only false friend she trusted betrayed her, and because of that she was made fun of at school. She told her mom about it, and her solution was to move to New York from their original home in North Carolina. She moved when she was eleven, and lived out seventh grade until graduating high school in New York, New York.
Demon: "Lucifer is my demon friend." (pictured above)
Family: "Well...my dad: dead. My mom is living on her own. She's all I got..."

Special info...
Relationship Status: "I'm a single pringle."
Crush: "I'm new here..."
Dating?: "No one yet."
Married?: "I'm seventeen!"
Kids?: "Um...no."
Theme song: Kiss Me Slowly

((If you'd like, I can make some more characters as well...))
ImageImageImageImage

I won't be on much (if at all) to roleplay anymore, I've simply lost interest... I'll roleplay in topics I'm already in, but no others. I've just gotten too busy with schoolwork and such...
pika.girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrDraconia » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:08 am

((Accepted. Feel free to make as many characters as you want. You can start RPing whenever you want.))
DrDraconia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pika.girl » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:21 am

Imagination. wrote:
❖Xavier Woods.❖

DON'T CLAIM THE PIC

First things first...
Name: "My name is Xavier Woods"
Nickname(s): "Some old friends of mine call me Xav."
Height & weight: "I'm 6'2" and weigh 180 pounds."
Species: demon.

More in depth...

Personality: Xavier is a very interesting person. He really has no distinct personality. It really depends on his situation. When you originally meet him, he's very tense and doesn't trust easily. He's crazy and rebellious. When you get to know him, he's sweet and really funny. He's always up for a game of truth or dare, and is always standing for his friends and what he believes. He does have quite a temper though, so I'd suggest staying on his good side. But that's just me...
Past Life: His past life wasn't all that bad. Sure, he had a few minor skirmishes with just about everyone he met, but that didn't stop him from having a free-lived and rebellious lifestyle. He loves living life on edge, because he was always confined as a kid. When he got to college, on the first day, he went off on a teacher. They had to keep him though, because he was who made the school look good. So, he lived life the way it was supposed to be lived, in his mind.
Pet(s): "I have no pets."
Family: "All of my family is dead."

Special info...
Relationship Status: "I'm single."
Crush: "I'm new here..."
Dating?: "No one yet."
Married?: "Not yet"
Kids?: "Um...no."
Theme song: The A Team
ImageImageImageImage

pika.girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrDraconia » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:29 am

((Normal human beings can't see demons. ^-^ I like the character, though.))
DrDraconia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pika.girl » Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:34 am

((Pretend he has horns and leathery wings... :lol: he's the closest to the picture in my mind under google search "anime demon" so...yeah. Anyway, I can try to find a different pic if you want.))
ImageImageImageImage

pika.girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DrDraconia » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:18 am

((No, no. What I mean is, if your character is a demon, they can't attend high school or college. Normal humans can't see them at all. You catch what I'm saying?))
DrDraconia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pika.girl » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:24 am

((Ah...that's okay. :oops: misunderstood...))
ImageImageImageImage

pika.girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me