PLEASE LOCK OR SOMEBODY TAKE OVER: The Creatures of the Moon

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

PLEASE LOCK OR SOMEBODY TAKE OVER: The Creatures of the Moon

Postby Meroei » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:45 pm

(Hi!!! This is my first role play, so I'm sorry if it's not good.)

It has been years since Earth was destroyed. The humans that survived escaped to the Moon, as mankind had already created hotels and houses to live in there. Mankind has slowly started to adapt, growing from a few hundred to a few thousand, and still growing.

The Moon, however, was already home to a plethora of creatures. Some of these creatures are far more advanced then the humans, some not so much; but all of them knew the humans would be coming before they actually did. All of these creatures hid, and then studied the humans, slowly growing more and more concerned. You see, they all thought that humans wouldn't be able to survive in the different environment of the Moon.

Are they right? Will humans survive?

In this role play, you can be a human or one of the native creatures of the Moon. Whoever you are, the fate of all the creatures living on the Moon rest in your hands...

If you want, you can create your own from, but please include the following details:
    Name:
    Species: (I will make a list of species used so far or species that I am fine with, and you can use any of those. If you have other ideas, please PM me!)
    Appearance: (picture or description)
    Personality:
    And anything else you want to add!

List of Acceptable Species:
Sorry, it isn't very large right now!
    Humans
    Moon wolves
    Wolf-monster hybrid

And here they are!:
Lirisa
Ari
Patrick
Colby
Alex

Maura
Darkshadow
Xilia
Red
Patches
Jordan
Lily
Last edited by Meroei on Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:54 am, edited 11 times in total.
Meroei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Creatures of the Moon (new and accepting!!)

Postby Meroei » Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:02 am

Name: Lirisa, or Liri
Species: Human
Appearance: She is black-haired and tall, with hazel eyes and hair that goes slightly past her shoulders. Lirisa doesn't usually wear skirts or dresses, unless it's a special occasion. Most of the time, she has dark blue jeans, a shirt, and sometimes a dark green hoodie on, or, if it's warm, shorts and a t-shirt. As for accessories, Lirisa has a necklace that she will never take off: a dragon twisted around a locket.
Personality: Usually calm and thoughtful, thinks (mostly) everything through, unless she is excited. When Lirisa is excited, she is rash and commonly misses small details.
From now until the summer, I will not be coming on CS as much as I used to. If I have adopted from your adopt, please PM me. I am trying to give most of them back (look below). HOWEVER, I WILL STILL PARTICIPATE IN RPS. I love them too much! <3

Hey-I'm giving away most of my chars. If you're interested in one of them please PM me! Also, most are going to be FCFS.

NOTE: I AM NOW SEMI-QUITTING! BE SURE TO ADOPT SOME OF MY PETS!!!
Also, if anybody has a Malk dragon they are willing to trade...I really, really want at least one, and I'm willing to overpay.

Bye!
P.S. This siggy is a WIP (: and will
probably never be finished ):
Meroei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meroei » Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:13 am

bump
From now until the summer, I will not be coming on CS as much as I used to. If I have adopted from your adopt, please PM me. I am trying to give most of them back (look below). HOWEVER, I WILL STILL PARTICIPATE IN RPS. I love them too much! <3

Hey-I'm giving away most of my chars. If you're interested in one of them please PM me! Also, most are going to be FCFS.

Also, if anybody has a Malk dragon they are willing to trade...I really, really want at least one, and I'm willing to overpay.

Bye!
Meroei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meroei » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:19 am

bump

Bye!
Meroei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meroei » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:22 am

bump

Bye!
Meroei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meroei » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:53 am

bump!

Bye!
Meroei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meroei » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:59 am

bump

Bye!
Meroei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meroei » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:44 am

bump!!!

Bye!
Meroei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meroei » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:48 am

bump

Bye!
Meroei

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SHSL Thief » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:18 am

Name: Ari Williams
Species: Human
In Love With: Nobody right now.
Appearance: Don't worry about her eyes. It's just heterochromia.
Personality: Ari is something of an outsider, introverted and not very social. However she still makes a very great friend. She's very laid back and indifferent, though she feels as if she's lucky to be alive. She has paranoid personality disorder, and is constantly afraid of being hurt.
Extra: She can also write in Hebrew. Not sure if that's of any importance, though.

Name: Patrick Silva / Colby Silva
Species: Both human
In Love With: Nobody right now for both of them.
Appearance: Patrick on the left, Colby on the right.
Personality: Patrick is a bookworm. He loves reading almost as much as he values his life. He had a really big family, but most of his family members are dead, so he hates talking about his past. He may seem a little rude at times, but he's a very good person. / Colby acts a bit like a snob, like he's better than everyone else. Although he's cruel, he's very open-minded and doesn't make fun of people for being homosexual or something like that.
ι lιĸe ιт нere вeѕιde yoυ dear yoυ're even мore тнan yoυ appear and ιn тнe cloυdѕ мy нead ιѕ clear every тιмe yoυ ѕay нello ѕo нere'ѕ мy нearт, and нere'ѕ мy мoυтн and ι can'т нelp ιғ тнιngѕ coмe oυт 'caυѕe тнere are wordѕ ι wanт тo ѕнoυт вυт мayвe ι'll ѕтay low ι coυld waιт a тнoυѕand нoυrѕ ѕтay тнe ѕaмe ιn ѕυn and ѕнowerѕ pιcĸ aparт a нυndred ғlowerѕ jυѕт тo вe qυιeт тell мe wнen yoυ ғeel ready ι'м тнe one, тнere'ѕ noт тoo мany нold мy нand тo ĸeep мe ѕтeady jυѕт тo вe qυιet

ImageImageImage
SHSL Thief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me