Camp for the Unnatural || wip, no posting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Camp for the Unnatural || wip, no posting

Postby monstera » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:11 am

the fact you are different has been stuck with you your entire life. living with the fact you look different than most humans, or that your personality is different from that of a normal person. you have been an outcast, a loner, thrown away from society and forced to try living your life as normally as you can. eventually, you were sent a letter, and invitation to some sort of camp located in the heart of the YellowStone National Park. of course, you were confused at first, though decided to go ahead and run off to this park for 'different' kids.

though, whether you know it or not, this park isn't just for those 'different' kids, whom were the outcasts in their previous life. no, this is a park for non-human creatures.
    this is a park for supernatural beings.

so, we welcome you, to the camp for the unnatural
monstera

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me