||Two worlds in One|| Egyptian and Greek rp V2: OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

||Two worlds in One|| Egyptian and Greek rp V2: OPEN

Postby wajas » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:10 am

||Two worlds into One||
At the end of the bridge, you spotted a house in the river, looking like an abandoned warehouse at first. You shook your head in disbelief, as it soon transformed into a two story house, with a pool and porch overlooking Broklyn. You squinted, seeing a boat...wait, a boat?! It was floating over the water, nearing the roof of the house. It looked like an Egyptian boat. You looked puzzled, as you walked to the edge of the bridge. You then took a glance on the other side, seeing a distant forest, which hosted a camp you discovered the other day. Somehow these two places came together like a book. Which one will you stay at?

Rules
whenever some one asks for a recap, please give them one. It will benefit to everyone.
be kind
be fair
please give recaps
Demi-gods and the eye of egyptian gods CAN fall in love
Almost anything is possible! Just remember: try to be realistic for a majority of the rp
fade to black when needed
all other charries accepted people make will AUTOMATICALLY be accepted
Please use proper grammar. (I.e.: punctuation, spelling, etc.)
enjoy!

Form
Code: Select all
username:
name:
appearance/description:
history:
godly parent/host:
other:

Places to go:
If with the Egyptian gods/goddesses--Broklyn House/House of Life
If with the Greek demi-gods--Camp Half-Blood
List of Greek gods and goddesses
Zeus
Poseidon
Hades
Apollo
Artemis
Hera
Aphrodite
Athena
Ares
Hermes
Dionysus
Hephaestus
Demeter
List of Egyptian gods and goddesses that aren't taken:
Osiris
Apophis
Babi
Bes
Geb
Nut
Khonshu
Nekhbet
Nephthys
Ptah
Hapi
My characters:
username: wajas
name: Lilac
appearance/description:
^Only with black hair
personality: smart, bold, patient, and calm, she isn't afraid to stand up to what she thinks is right. She loves to help, as well as stand up for others, finding bullies distasteful people. She is very patient, so if you get her angry, the best thing to do is run. And run fast.
history: n/a
godly parent/host: She is the host of Isis
other: nothing

name: Gretchen
appearance/description:
personality: sweet, kind, shy, smart, and patient, she looks for the good in others. She isn't angered easily, as she tries to hide her emotions. She is very mature, but can be childish, generally looking for a fatherly figure in her life.
godly parent/host: Poseidon
other: she has a Wolfhound by the name of Ryden.

name: Treacy
appearance/description: 5' 10', black hair, bright blue eyes, strong build
personality: n/a
godly parent/host: Horus
other: nope
**Any pictures mentioned in this do/does not belong to me. They belong to their rightful owners
wajas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ||Two worlds in One|| Egyptian and Greek rp V2: OPEN

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:18 am

username: -Harvelle
name: My name is Avery Dreamcatcher
appearance/description: Image
personality: rpo
history: i never fit in with any one out there so i was always by myself
godly parent/mortal parents(s): my dad is *yawns* hypnos my mom uh well she is gone her name was Alicia
other: im aiming to be head of cabin

[center]username: .........
name: My name is Brooke Evans
history: rpo
godly parent/mortal parents(s): my dad is mortal named Zane my other dad was named Luke but I don't know who. My god parent is but I was a bad girl
other: no

username: .........
name: Lane Louis
godly parent/mortal parents(s): my dad is ares my mom is a girl named alex
other: nah

username: -Harvelle
name: Skye Moore
history: i never fit in with any one out there so i was always by myself. When i was born i opened my eyes to a dark cloudy sky and a women who was all wrinkly like a fury was wearing a black cloak was carrying me and i remember being dropped off at this large warm looking house i remember being left on the door step and then it all goes dark. When i was five i ran away for teh first time but was caught by child services and tha thappened about six more times before i finally gave up due to some convincing. When i was nine i left to my seventh foster home and at age ten i was heading home from school i had just gotten kicked out, and i being followed by my "stalker" he was like....i dunno maybe two years older it seemed i grew angry and yelled at him and he ground under me cracked so I went with him
godly parent/mortal parents(s): my dad is some d**** bag and my mom is Nyx
other: im not in a good mood, yyou better be scared ((ha ha ha dont worry im happy))
Last edited by Cabinet Cheshire on Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image<--Its me
Felis and Lupus. It was often debated by many which creature was more loyal. Which creature would stand forever with friend and never leave. Which was more cunning, quicker. Smarter.You made your point Solis, get on with the story, you drive my patience. Nah go ahead Luna Tired of this 'tail' Solis? Very funny. Well, one day, two creatures from both sides had the...pleasure of meeting. They befriended one another, on the wolves side and strong male wolf named Luna and from the cats came a agile tom cat named Solis It was law that both stay away from each other, after all they were opposites what could a cat and a wolf have in common?A lot apparently. Hush Luna, go yap at the moon if you wont behave. But after years of happiness something had to give. For there is always a catch in life. And that catch was the loss of something dear to the cat. He not only lost his clan, but he lost his beloved. But after a year of mourning and searching, a light reappeared within him. For the wolf had not given up on the cat. And had searched out the cat but not out of hate. But from love. And there my dear, begins the life of a clan/pack brought on by the wonders of love. And no matter what, no matter how many centuries pass the love never ends. It never will. Because love transcends the years.
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfyx15 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:40 pm

(i wanna reserve two boys for sure one son of hades the other son of Athena thank you :3 )
Wolfyx15

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:48 pm

username:
BurntPickle
name:
Arya
appearance/description:
Arya is the girl that you always see equipped with some form of a weapon, whether that's an axe or even a sharpened stick, or anything in between. She always carries her silver switchblade in her back pocket along with whatever else she holds, that snaps the blade out of the casing with the quick press of a button. Area's hair is a deep brunette color, very close to black, and falls just below her shoulder blade. Her hair is never actually styled, but instead is just left brushed, and her strands of hair are different lengths. It isn't perfectly straight, either, but instead has a few waves here and there at no real pattern, making it hard to control her mane. Her eyes are also a vibrant ice blue color, with large irises and small pupils. Arya was born with an attractive-ish face thanks to her father's handsome appearance, with high cheekbones and big eyes, but she has so many bumps and bruises from being such a klutz that it's hard to imagine her being pretty. She wears a black hoodie with a tank top underneath, and depending on the weather, either shorts or skinny jeans.
personality:
As stated in her description, Arya is a complete klutz. She is always dropping things, tripping over anything, stubbing her toe, losing things she was holding just a few minutes ago, and forgetting the simplest of things. And to make matters worse, Arya gets frustrated easily. And thanks to her good old daddy-God-of-war, she tends to have bad ways of taking her anger out. She has a horrible foul mouth, and likes to break things when she gets mad. She doesn't often hurt people, but if they're the source of her anger, then she'll gladly throw a punch, or perhaps a bucket, at them.
Unlike the typical girl, Arya does not have a nice side underneath. She is almost always crabby, always pessimistic, or always angry about something. Really, the only time she's not mad is when she's eating or sleeping. She does not like annoying people and is not afraid to tell them that she doesn't like them. To make matters worse, she doesn't sympathize with people very easily, and thus she will not care if she hurts their feelings or not. Arya is very sarcastic, but she often isn't actually joking.

history:
Arya never liked her dad. She hated growing up with strict rules. Such as, "Never admit your weaknesses", "Don't ever show your pain", or "Never give in to the enemy." These may not sound like rules, but turns out they were. It was either follow these pieces of so-called 'advice', or you have a new bruise on your arm. That was Ares's way of punishment. And although she's convinced he didn't mean to screw up her trust system, it still shows the obvious emotional damage. Arya slowly grew meaner, like her dad, and picked up some of his habits. She began to throw a punch back at him, or she'd give him a few mean words, almost always containing foul language that she also picked up from her father.
Eventually Arya just left. She didn't care to put up with her father anymore. He wasn't worth her time. So she packed herself a small bag filled with some money, a change of shoes, and she left home in the middle of the night, expecting her father to send out some kind of army of a search team. But they never came. She didn't even go that far, only a few miles or so, because she really had no idea where she planned to go. But, being stubborn (just like her father), she refused to return home. Thus, she never did.

godly parent/host:
Ares is her father. Arya does not know who her mother is, but just assumes that her mother is dead or left her father, since he was a jerk anyway.
other:
Please do not take it personal if Arya insults your character. I am not aiming these at you, but instead just playing out my character. If you are sensitive to little things like that, please do not associate your character with mine. Just trying to prevent any problems, that's all :)
Last edited by exixst on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:06 pm

Durarara is awesome burnt pickle))

Hey can I make a child of Nyx))
Image<--Its me
Felis and Lupus. It was often debated by many which creature was more loyal. Which creature would stand forever with friend and never leave. Which was more cunning, quicker. Smarter.You made your point Solis, get on with the story, you drive my patience. Nah go ahead Luna Tired of this 'tail' Solis? Very funny. Well, one day, two creatures from both sides had the...pleasure of meeting. They befriended one another, on the wolves side and strong male wolf named Luna and from the cats came a agile tom cat named Solis It was law that both stay away from each other, after all they were opposites what could a cat and a wolf have in common?A lot apparently. Hush Luna, go yap at the moon if you wont behave. But after years of happiness something had to give. For there is always a catch in life. And that catch was the loss of something dear to the cat. He not only lost his clan, but he lost his beloved. But after a year of mourning and searching, a light reappeared within him. For the wolf had not given up on the cat. And had searched out the cat but not out of hate. But from love. And there my dear, begins the life of a clan/pack brought on by the wonders of love. And no matter what, no matter how many centuries pass the love never ends. It never will. Because love transcends the years.
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:15 pm

If I can't then I will edit kasha history but if I can hen I hope these are okay

name: My name is Booth, Booth Stole
appearance/description: above
history: his mom never loved him and didnt give a crap about him and that led him to doing things like under age drugs and such, his old friends got him into rehab but he still has trouble making friends with people
godly parent/mortal parents(s): my dad is hermes, my mom is a women named Nanor
other: im a person who wants to be head of Hermes cabin

name: Cruz Namor
appearance/description: above
history: he was a sweet caring guy till his dad killed the only person he had in his life his girlfriend whom he had been about to ask to mary him even though they were just teens his mom had died
godly parents and mortal parent: I have ares as my dad and my mom was a women who died in war my mortal step dad was a jerk
other: nah

name: my name is Levi Alexanders
godly parent/mortal parents(s): I'm unclaimed
other:

[center]username: .........
name: West Louis
godly parent/mortal parents(s): Hades is my dad. i dont know my mom
other: .....no

the necklace isnt a cross though its a moon made of obsidian
username: Ash-
name: My name is Kashe (pronounced as cash)) Ryans
history: When i was born i never gott to see my mom, well i never saw anything cause i was in a dark place and i wondered where i could possibly be and then a light a sound of a dor and a gasp aand the face of a women who looked like she was sad. My "mom" raised me till i was three lats when she got over whatever happened and wanted me gone so i left with my older "brother: who was ten once i was nine he got hit by a motorcycle, a hit and run, i blamed that guy and did some stuff im not proud of, to the gut who hit and ran my brother i got into a bunch of bad things but, i eventuall ymet this girl who got on my nerves eveyrtime i saw her, i mean she was so cool though all "oh shut up" whenever someone was trying to talk rude to someone and she had a h*ll of a kick. When i was twelve i dont know what happened but i remember being charged by ths huge ugly but cute dog, i blacked out after feeling this surge of power next thing i know a girl, the girl is carrying me, oh great, it was her, wait how was she carrying me at this fast pace? oh gods, when i looked down i saw it, the hooves and then saw my burns a scratches she was crying to muttering "Im failing!!im failing" i wanted to cry out in pain or ask her whats the matter, she couldnt be much older then me she was almost as skinny as i was, "i find this powerful guy and i cant even get him to camp alive!" i somehow gulped but it burned then i blacked out again when i woke i saw blurred faces and light but i didnt want teh light i wanted to hide away in the dark with my pain and just cry, i had been trying to save my friend when that thing had attacked and i ended up killing him and some others and it was tearing at me worse tehn teh pain i blacked out and when i woke i was alone i heard soft music and gentle hoof clops and groaned i was twelve years old and i saw some black figure in teh corner and the first word i said was, "Mom" the figure looke dup and she was teh most amazing women she seemed kind yet dark, and graceful yet dangeorus and gentle but scary and she was definitly my mom and she seemed happy=ish? she said only a few things before vanishing "I lov eyou my boy, you were brave for their sake, dont let them get to you" and when teh door opened revealing such strong light i cried out "NO: chiron and ryan had to restrain me i was having some kind of "Attack?" i dunno it was weird but i was eventually let out into the cabin where i met this one young guy name Booth who reminded me of my buds but he wa sthe only one i was close to so i hope he becomes leader of his cabin
godly parent/mortal parents(s): I don't know who I am
other: im not one for brushing my hair much so i can get some serious bed hair but i look sexy either way *winks*

name: My name is My name is Pope Joyman
appearance/description: mostly like his brother, t
history: When we were born we absolutely loved seeing sun rays or rainbows or something light related because they lived in a place wher eit was really bad weather the only good stuff was snow because it sparkled nicely they never liked anything like the raina andjumped at teh chance to lave they were twelve when they left home and moved to the USA and they lived in the sunshine state for awhile then moved again finding the camp
godly parent/mortal parents(s): My mom is some girl and my dad is the god of the forge uh Hephaestus or something

name: My name is My name is Grant Joyman
appearance/description: mostly like his brother, t
history: above
godly parent/mortal parents(s): My mom is is some women I don't know my dad is heaphestus
[/quote]
Image<--Its me
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:20 pm

Hope those are okay if not I'll change them
Image<--Its me
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:30 pm

((Durarara is great XD))
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfyx15 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:34 pm

username: wolfyx15
name: wolf
appearance/description:
wolfsonofhades.PNG

personality: loner short temper quiet, a flirt and sweet when you get to know him
history:grew up with war thinking there were twins until there mom told them they had different dads. their mom married their step father who beat them after she died in a car wreck. the beatings caused him to become a loner have a temper and be shut off. when they were 13 they found camp half blood with their best friend jake. at the camp he found out his father is the god of the underworld Hades
godly parent/host: Hades
other: his half brother is war best friend is jake

username: wolfyx15
name: jake
appearance/description:
jake.PNG

personality: quiet shy sweet friendly smart
history: he lived with his abusive dad for 13 years until he wolf and war ran away to be chased by monsters into camp half blood then to find out his mother is athena
godly parent/host: athena
other: best friends are war and leo

username:
name: xethal war black
appearance/description:
war.PNG

personality: quiet but not to friendly. protective over jake and leo. violent
history: grew up with wolf thinking there were twins until there mom told them they had different dads. their mom married their step father who beat them after she died in a car wreck. the beatings caused him to become a loner and keep his mind to himself. when they were 13 they found camp half blood with their best friend jake. at the camp he found out his father is the god of war ares
godly parent/host: ares
other:his half brother is wolf best friend is jake. goes by war
Last edited by Wolfyx15 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:08 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Wolfyx15

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cabinet Cheshire » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:43 pm

Entirely))
Image<--Its me
Cabinet Cheshire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me