♥♥Painting♥Flowers♥For♥You♥♥ *Only 2 character spots left*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ♥♥Painting♥Flowers♥For♥You♥♥ *Only 2 character spots lef

Postby FadingAway » Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:08 pm

Emily Dream
Emily walked around happy for some reason. She saw Dani and Alicia and walk to them. "Hi. I'm Emily Dream. I'm new here." Emily said and smiled.

Hi. Call me Fade or Away. I'm a big fan of PewDiePie, he is my role model and joker. If you like to role play, chat or need help then PM me. I really like role playing so yea send me links. Bye! =)

Hi again. Don't Read The Next Sentence!
You little rebel! I like you.
So you see. I'm random, wild and probably need to go to hospital because I'm super crazy.
You're still here? Ok. I trade and gift people a lot. I will trade you most of my pets. Don't offer on my Bro Army group pets. Seriously. Those are my fave pets and they remind me of Pewds so your never gonna get 'em.

I also like Smosh, CutiePieMarzia and many other You Tubers. Sometimes I'm on a trip so I wont be on. I have many friends on my friend list. But I will always add you on it! PM me to be friends, don't be shy I don't hate anyone. And if you send me a bad trade I won't hate you! Just send me a new one!
Bye! =)
FadingAway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~ » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:22 pm

Lilac raised an eyebrow and looked up at Dani. "Do you not want me to come with you?"
Dezzey notice my inaccurate siggy so now I took it down
Learn from the past,
Live in the present,
Look forward to the future <3
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens
“Atheism is a non-prophet organization.”
― George Carlin
I used to be teamalicecullen.
~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FadingAway » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:39 pm

Emily Dream
Emily stand there waiting for a reply. Nobody ever noticed she was there.

Hi. Call me Fade or Away. I'm a big fan of PewDiePie, he is my role model and joker. If you like to role play, chat or need help then PM me. I really like role playing so yea send me links. Bye! =)

So you see. I'm random, wild and probably need to go to hospital because I'm super crazy.
You're still here? Ok. I trade and gift people a lot. I will trade you most of my pets. Don't offer on my Bro Army group pets. Seriously. Those are my fave pets and they remind me of Pewds so your never gonna get 'em.

I also like Smosh, CutiePieMarzia and many other You Tubers. Sometimes I'm on a trip so I wont be on. I have many friends on my friend list. But I will always add you on it! PM me to be friends, don't be shy I don't hate anyone. And if you send me a bad trade I won't hate you! Just send me a new one!
Bye! =)
FadingAway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chunkypop » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:15 pm

Alicia
She smiled and looked at Emily. "It's nice to meet you." She said glancing at Dani for a brief moment before returning her gaze onto Emily. "And this is Dani, and I believe her over there, is Aurora." She said smiling.

Dani
He rolled his eyes, "Of course i want you to come with us. I can't handle Alicia by myself. She'd murder me." He said looking between Aurora and Alicia.
chunkypop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FadingAway » Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Emily Dream
"Nice to meet you. You all have such beautiful names." Emily said wondering will they hurt her, any power can be dangerous.

Bye! =)
FadingAway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~ » Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:17 pm

Aurora raised an eyebrow, surprised that Alicia remember her name. "Well, you've managed with her for this long." She smiled a bit, she was slightly disappointed that he would never know the extent of her powers because he too was special.
Dezzey notice my inaccurate siggy so now I took it down
Learn from the past,
Live in the present,
Look forward to the future <3
“To terrify children with the image of hell, to consider women an inferior creation—is that good for the world?”
― Christopher Hitchens
“Atheism is a non-prophet organization.”
― George Carlin
I used to be teamalicecullen.
~*AsMaDaSaHaTtEr*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me