~Ð샃ërëñt *New and Accepting*~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ~Ð샃ërëñt *New and Accepting*~

Postby ~Phantasos~ » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:54 am

Soldier walked over and tossed a football at Cowen.
"And dreams in their development have breath,and tears,and tortures,and the touch of joy; they leave a weight upon our waking thoughts,they take a weight from off our waking toils,they do divide our being."
~Phantasos~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSilverDark » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:55 am

I catch it easily and toos it back, "Wasup?
"Humanity has always been afraid of the dark. And as we age we learn that there really aren't any monster's in the dark. But that isn't true is it? Humanity is afraid of the dark because it is the embodiment of ourselves. Our fears, hates, and demons. And so we continue, somewhere in our hearts, to fear the dark."

http://www.wordofmouthexperiment.com/de ... /index.htm

(I used to be :Elementalord99, 1-Eye-Blind, Lost Angel, BlackAngels, Jedi Shadow)
TheSilverDark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantasos~ » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:57 am

"Let's see...I have a deranged sister in a cat form creating chaos...oh and I watched some basketball." Soldier replied.
"And dreams in their development have breath,and tears,and tortures,and the touch of joy; they leave a weight upon our waking thoughts,they take a weight from off our waking toils,they do divide our being."
~Phantasos~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSilverDark » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:59 am

I laugh, "And I have a deranged cat-girlfriend who currently dislikes me...possibly hates me and she won't let me help." I say casually.
"Humanity has always been afraid of the dark. And as we age we learn that there really aren't any monster's in the dark. But that isn't true is it? Humanity is afraid of the dark because it is the embodiment of ourselves. Our fears, hates, and demons. And so we continue, somewhere in our hearts, to fear the dark."

(I used to be :Elementalord99, 1-Eye-Blind, Lost Angel, BlackAngels, Jedi Shadow)
TheSilverDark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantasos~ » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:00 am

Soldier chuckled. "There's a football game on in my room. Want to come watch?"
~Phantasos~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSilverDark » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:03 am

"Sure." i get up and follow

TheSilverDark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantasos~ » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:04 am

Soldier trotted to his room and put two cold cloaked in the table. He made some popcorn then sat down and started watching.
~Phantasos~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSilverDark » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:06 am

"Thanks." I say opening the coke. I sit down and start watching the game. After a little I ask, "Are you really Chance's brother? I mean when she told me about the tunnels she never mentioned you."

TheSilverDark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantasos~ » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:10 am

"I wasn't in the tunnels. I was little when people began being force into the tunnels including my father and my mother who was pregnant. They didn't want me to have to live in such a horrible place so they hid me from the people forcing them into the tunnels. When I was older I became a so called tunnel bounty hunter but I never actually shot anyone. I just went down there pretending to so I could search for my family. I found Chance alone because my parents were already dead." Soldier explained.
~Phantasos~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSilverDark » Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:12 am

"Oh...I never knew that...is that why she's so afraid?"

TheSilverDark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me